PDA

View Full Version : People that use a myspace address to advertise their company

EAGLE EYE
09-21-2008, 02:12 PM
I see people doing this and it does not make you look professional if a myspace page is the primary destination for your company on the web.

Its one thing if you have an official site built and then make a bonus myspace page after the fact, to take advantage of a platform like myspace or facebook for the social benefit.

If any of you own or are considering starting a business, take this into consideration.

KERZO
09-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Also, don't invest in a waste management company cos i heard the business is shit!!!

crust
09-21-2008, 02:21 PM
Also, don't invest in a waste management company cos i heard the business is shit!!!

http://motivac.sopca.com/files/2007/12/funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-21-2008, 11:17 PM
I see people doing this and it does not make you look professional if a myspace page is the primary destination for your company on the web.

Its one thing if you have an official site built and then make a bonus myspace page after the fact, to take advantage of a platform like myspace or facebook for the social benefit.

If any of you own or are considering starting a business, take this into consideration.

you gotta hustle no matter what, im talking about u have to spread ur shit everywhere, EVERYWHERE.... ,

EAGLE EYE
09-21-2008, 11:19 PM
you gotta hustle no matter what, im talking about u have to spread ur shit everywhere, EVERYWHERE.... ,

Depends on what your hustle is.

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Depends on what your hustle is.

well i do agree with you,, a .com is necessary , but myspace is a tool for advertising product or offering a service

it helps spread ur product , LIke u can reach certain type of people , LIke bill gates, and shit

EAGLE EYE
09-21-2008, 11:31 PM
well i do agree with you,, a .com is necessary , but myspace is a tool for advertising product or offering a service

it helps spread ur product , LIke u can reach certain type of people , LIke bill gates, and shit

I agree. Also if your trying to get discovered by a public figure whether an actor, musician, or any one in the public eye; they often don't even look at their official page. They have staff that handles it, unless they make the decision to take it upon themselves to check it and reply back.

I laugh at any aspiring musician who spams a famous musicians page with links to their material. They or their staff will hit delete as quickly as they would throw a demo tape into a trash bin. People are just wasting their time.