SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 02:30 PM
ERN DAWGY SKAMPOE H.NOTIQ JIGSAW.45

DUH ANIMAL SHOUT

PRODUCED BY SON OF NUROTT

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19132162b2adb1dd/

INF
09-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Ern makes Tracks shine, bottomline. When certain niggas eQ they mic they need to take they time.

Who is the person that produces this? That was tight how they Slowed that Skamp track down in the begining.

great Idea minus all the cannibal talk. If you arent really eating ppl then you need to stop and if you are really eating ppl then why are you snitching on yourself cuz eating ppl is against the law straight up.

P.S. - I aint comment on this track to catch any beef. Its all feedback baby.

Boss_Digger
09-21-2008, 03:11 PM
I was just saying in an other thread that ern is the method man of wu corp for hooks and then I hear this............. sweet jesus that fucking hook is insaaaaaaaaaane!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Right then back to it the track lol Skampoe that was the best that I have heard from you by the length of the circumfrance of your waistband ha ha same goes for Jigsaw but the mic quality let you both down, H.notik tore this up and Ern stole the show IMO as for the beat well that was just Spanking!! I agree with Infinity the intro was nutz!!!!

Props all round good team effort!!!

SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 04:07 PM
Ern makes Tracks shine, bottomline. When certain niggas eQ they mic they need to take they time.

Who is the person that produces this? That was tight how they Slowed that Skamp track down in the begining.

great Idea minus all the cannibal talk. If you arent really eating ppl then you need to stop and if you are really eating ppl then why are you snitching on yourself cuz eating ppl is against the law straight up.

MOTHER FUCKER WTF IS U TALKIN ABOUT? ITS METAPHORICALLY SPEAKIN U FUCKIN DUMB ASS. HOW U GON SAY SHIT LIKE THAT, U MEAN TO TELL ME ALL THESE NIGGAZ ARE RLY DOIN WTF THEY METAPHORES SAY?

LYRICALLY I'LL EAT A NIGGAZ FLESH RGURGITATE AND EAT AGAIN!

SUCKA!

SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 04:10 PM
I was just saying in an other thread that ern is the method man of wu corp for hooks and then I hear this............. sweet jesus that fucking hook is insaaaaaaaaaane!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Right then back to it the track lol Skampoe that was the best that I have heard from you by the length of the circumfrance of your waistband ha ha same goes for Jigsaw but the mic quality let you both down, H.notik tore this up and Ern stole the show IMO as for the beat well that was just Spanking!! I agree with Infinity the intro was nutz!!!!

Props all round good team effort!!!

ERN IS MY MU FUCKA MU FUCKA YO

I HOOKED UP ALL DEM SAMPLES FYI

SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 04:42 PM
Hahahahahah This Shit Is Nastyyyy

ERN-DAWGY
09-21-2008, 04:51 PM
animal shout you kno whats its about, growl like a tiger unnoticed like a mooouse....hahaha

SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Hells Yea

Erap
09-21-2008, 04:54 PM
shit is banging

ERN-DAWGY
09-21-2008, 04:57 PM
thanks erap what u been workin on lately i kno you got some shit up under your sleeves

JIGSAW45
09-21-2008, 05:05 PM

what the fuck kinda critique is that dog?!so you're basically sayin that erry nigga on the corp really gotta swing swords around and really know ninja arts and shit...thats the dumbest shit i've heard bro'. niggas is really tryin to find shit to be hateful about for no fuckin reason.one thing is to critique the trak another is to say sum wak shit like that,you aint tryin to catch no beef but you talkin sum reckless shit god...peace

SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 05:07 PM
what the fuck kinda critique is that dog?!so you're basically sayin that erry nigga on the corp really gotta swing swords around and really know ninja arts and shit...thats the dumbest shit i've heard bro'. niggas is really tryin to find shit to be hateful about for no fuckin reason.one thing is to critique the trak another is to say sum wak shit like that,you aint tryin to catch no beef but you talkin sum reckless shit god...peace

WERD WERD EXACTLY!

JIGSAW45
09-21-2008, 05:08 PM
shout out to ern dawgy for murkin the beat, respect god...shout out to h.notik as well,peace god

JIGSAW45
09-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Like I Fuckin Said...we Do Pretty Fuckin Good With A 40 Mic My Niggas, Peace To The Godz

SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Like I Fuckin Said...we Do Pretty Fuckin Good With A 40 DOLLAH Mic My Niggas, Peace To The Godz
FIXED

INF
09-21-2008, 05:53 PM
not trying to sound reckless. I already addressed those that were "swinging swords" a long time ago.

If you want ppl to lie when you put ur shit out then I'll say this - Everything was banging!

I never said it was a bad track. Skamp gets on and you hear the word Cannibal 3 times. Its my opinion mf and I aint a stupid ass for taking it the wrong way. Lord knows you ment it in a "metaphorical" sense but come on now....

I wrote what I felt and fuck you if you dont like it. straight up.

SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Did U Hear The Track At All, I Said The Werd ''cannibal'' Once, And I Said Cannibalism.

I Said Animal Shout 3 Times In The Song, And I Say It Was Genious!

My Verse

When I Let The Cannibal Out,
Niggaz Need To Start Switchin Their Route,
B4 I Let Out The Mu Fuckin Animal Shout,
Slit In Dey Throat Right B4 I Be Out,
Sledge Hammer Smash Ya Crab Ass In Half,
Maken Dem Feel The Pain Way After Dey Death Pass,
I Studied The Math While The Spend Hours In Mass,
Prayin The Dont Hear Duh Animal Shout,
Splash On Dey Block Giving An End To The Drought,
This Whut The Fuck In About,
Duh Animal Shout,
Maken Dey Heart Beat Fast On The Verge Of An Annurism,
Motor Functions Crash From The Wrath Of My Cannibolism,
Drafting An Army With Cats Fresh Outta Prison,
Smokin On Izm.
Dat Be Expanding The Mental,
One Wave Of The Finger And They Aint Finding Ya Dental,
I Plug Holes On Dey Rental For A Dope Instrumental,
Fuck The Governmental,
His Death Aint Accidental,
We Bust Heron Moves With Cats Whos Oriental,
This Is Lyrical Warfare Beware Please Advise Their Parental!!!!!!!!!

Incase U Miss Unda Stood!

SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 08:02 PM
not trying to sound reckless. I already addressed those that were "swinging swords" a long time ago.

If you want ppl to lie when you put ur shit out then I'll say this - Everything was banging!

I never said it was a bad track. Skamp gets on and you hear the word Cannibal 3 times. Its my opinion mf and I aint a stupid ass for taking it the wrong way. Lord knows you ment it in a "metaphorical" sense but come on now....

go tell rza not to say hes gonna crack ur skull wiff out penetrating the skin if hes not rly gonna do it, and to please not stand close to walls like number 4 the lizard!

fuck outta here!

and not to channel thru sonar panels!

AK Spray
09-21-2008, 08:21 PM
rawww shit. yall need to let me hop on a remix. i gets nassttyy.

SKAMPOE
09-21-2008, 10:19 PM
peace fam^

JIGSAW45
09-22-2008, 08:23 AM

suck a dick nigga!!!what you're sayin in your criticisin is stupid....call me fake if i'm claimin to be "street or gangsta"and i ain't.call me out if i'm bitin or if the shit is wak.don't try to find dumb shit to critique like metaphors cuz thats exactly what it is u fukin moron.whats next...u gonna say rza really dont throw fatal flyin guillotines that chop off ya fukin head?! i dont claim to be anything that i aint.i'm a real nigga and when i say "real"i dont mean hardcore,i mean i am who i am and thats that.i can take criticism nigga...i dont accept dumb ass comments that dont even make no sense.Oh, and fuck you too!!!u just mad that u aint feature on it beeeitch!

INF
09-22-2008, 09:11 AM
lmao , u guys are mad like my comment depended on u getting a deal or at the very least like my comment would affect ur listens. cmon now.

you that mad cuz I said ur parts were wack? Cuz that aint even what I said but whatever.

oh and about being on the track....fuck a bunch of that garbage. There is a reason why I scrapped a beat for skamp. U dudes arent ready cuz u dont even rhyme on time. I'll kill ya'll on a track with guest or not and those arent the words of a dude that is pissed , I'm just confident. I know better trust that. I got one of the sickest collabs with Ern and if I wanted to I would smash a track with H.Notik(not notiq) right now. Matter of fact ...let me hand him a beat.

ya'll need to fall back on all that rah rah from one comment. I would hate to see what ya'll would do if you had the chance to talk to one of your mentors and they told you the truth. You gonna wild out like this or take it and get better? Cmon now.

Fuck a bunch of talking though ...

H.Notik
09-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Yo slide me that beat forreal.

I just fixed my computer, I'm ready to spit on something right about now.

INF
09-22-2008, 09:22 AM
already.....

12weLvE
09-22-2008, 09:46 AM
ERn and H.Notik are the truth...need I say more?? 2 of the best deliveries out there.

I was actually feeling Skamps verse, and the flow matched the beat very well. Good job Skamp... my only critique was the fact that you fell off at the end...almost sounded rushed...maybe breath control. Tight verse after reading it though.

As far as Jigsaw... I ve heard a lot doper from you... the verse was just aight.

Looking foward to hear that EP though.

Sinapse
09-22-2008, 10:24 AM
Beat is tight...really feeling Ern's verse...Skamp's verse had a pretty good flow, but fell off at the end, also the EQ and quality throws the track off when his verse comes in, such a dope track but a poor mix will kill that...Notik def killing it on his verse...Jig's verse is meh from a flow and lyrical side...i thought the hook was simple but dope, beat was slamming...Skamp and Jig are getting better, but the diff in the quality of their recordings and mixes, as well as flow and delivery compared to Ern and Notik stood out imo. PEACE

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 11:52 AM
lmao , u guys are mad like my comment depended on u getting a deal or at the very least like my comment would affect ur listens. cmon now.

you that mad cuz I said ur parts were wack? Cuz that aint even what I said but whatever.

oh and about being on the track....fuck a bunch of that garbage. There is a reason why I scrapped a beat for skamp. U dudes arent ready cuz u dont even rhyme on time. I'll kill ya'll on a track with guest or not and those arent the words of a dude that is pissed , I'm just confident. I know better trust that. I got one of the sickest collabs with Ern and if I wanted to I would smash a track with H.Notik(not notiq) right now. Matter of fact ...let me hand him a beat.

ya'll need to fall back on all that rah rah from one comment. I would hate to see what ya'll would do if you had the chance to talk to one of your mentors and they told you the truth. You gonna wild out like this or take it and get better? Cmon now.

i aint mad at ur constructive criticism bro, its the fact u said shit bout the metaphores, dats like complaining that the coke is too raw please add sum moe cut, its just werird to me i never heard sum one complain about that!

JIGSAW45
09-22-2008, 03:10 PM

nobody said any of that shit u talkin my nigga...i didnt say that u said any of that.whether its good or bad is irrelevant to criticisin about whether metaphors are real or fake...thats why they r metaphors.nobodys tryin to spark up any beef over here dog,but if u can speak ur mind so can i.and if i beg to differ on shit that i dont think makes sense i'm gonna say it.but i aint gonna suck nobody off bcuz they think i aint ready like u say.notice how i aint arguing with nobody elses critique, becuz if i was off or i've done better ...so be it,then i'll go in harder the next time.i'm very confident about my shit nigga...i know i fuck up here and there but i aint gonna act all hollywood and shit either.thats what i been sayin since jumpstreet...as for that"rah rah shit"i dont get down like that online, cuz like i said before i'm a real nigga.

Complex
09-22-2008, 03:48 PM
shit is crazy.... ern dawgy is a madman lol...

nice work

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 05:04 PM
thanx fam^

ERN-DAWGY
09-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Beat is tight...really feeling Ern's verse...Skamp's verse had a pretty good flow, but fell off at the end, also the EQ and quality throws the track off when his verse comes in, such a dope track but a poor mix will kill that...Notik def killing it on his verse...Jig's verse is meh from a flow and lyrical side...i thought the hook was simple but dope, beat was slamming...Skamp and Jig are getting better, but the diff in the quality of their recordings and mixes, as well as flow and delivery compared to Ern and Notik stood out imo. PEACE

RESPECT

JIGSAW45
09-29-2008, 11:28 PM
bump that ...niggas wanna front on my click,then i get on that shit 'n giv it to em. -50cent-shameless quote