9th Warrior
08-29-2005, 10:25 PM
illlllll...the backround is fittin the pic perfectly and that pic is sick
good werk

born invincible
08-29-2005, 11:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/wutage/dd162343.jpg

Feed?

one of the best ive seen from you... props!!! try switchin up the font maybe!

Tage
08-29-2005, 11:20 PM
yeh my thought too, but it was one of the few i tried that fitted perfectly...

ill post the re-edit inna bit... do ya think a drop shadow would look good on the text or not?

Big Risk
08-30-2005, 07:39 AM
shit is nasty as fuck! pimp homie!

Hz Deep
08-30-2005, 08:06 AM
yeh my thought too, but it was one of the few i tried that fitted perfectly...

ill post the re-edit inna bit... do ya think a drop shadow would look good on the text or not?

Looks dope Wutage, drop shadow might look hot, but don't use the drop shadow layer style, duplicate the font layer then go to Image - Adjustments - Levels or command+L then change the output levels to 0 and 0 (drag the right hand slider at the bottom all the way to the left)
Then place this layer below your original font and adjust the opacity and blur settings to create a shadow.
I find this loads more flexible than the layer style option.

Nice work tho' man.
Pz.

Sifu Dragon
08-30-2005, 08:31 AM
it's sick, best from you, i don't think a drop shadow would look good but it's up to you

Tage
08-30-2005, 08:49 AM
Looks dope Wutage, drop shadow might look hot, but don't use the drop shadow layer style, duplicate the font layer then go to Image - Adjustments - Levels or command+L then change the output levels to 0 and 0 (drag the right hand slider at the bottom all the way to the left)
Then place this layer below your original font and adjust the opacity and blur settings to create a shadow.
I find this loads more flexible than the layer style option.

Nice work tho' man.
Pz.

yeh i know what ya mean, thanks for the feed...