PDA

View Full Version : Round 10 (VOTE: LAST ROUND WITH A TWIST)

12weLvE
09-22-2008, 03:05 PM
This voting round is going to be a little different... This time you can vote for 2 drops... (ONLY 2). The twist is: atleast 1 vote must come from list A, which is the list of those who have yet to win a round. List B is obviously those who are already in.

You can also vote for 2 in list A... Its your choice. This twist is due to lack of votes in the previous round.

Contestants:

List A

Ozmosis
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=843359&songID=6886533

7thgrandmantis
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6888530&q=hi

High Def
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6890220

Slang Apostle
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6897750

Conz
http://www.zshare.net/audio/189928194123f952/

Schizo Manic
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=624307&content=songinfo&songID=6904045

-------------------------------------------------------------------

List B

Clymax
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6883695

MF Herbs
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6894291

GameofDeath

(Missing Link)

No voting for yaself

Voting ends October 3rd :dududu:

Boss_Digger
09-22-2008, 03:22 PM
yo this one was a toughy but I went List A: Ozmosis as he had the most original joint and one of my favs, List B: Game of Death straight up ............ My man killed it and was my fav of the bunch!!

Everyone killed this tho I dont think theres a weak joint here at all which made a really hard choice. Props to all who dropped theres some amazing talent here!!!!!

INF
09-22-2008, 03:42 PM
nice work with the A and B options. Smart work.

I'll take a listen and vote by tonight.

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 03:52 PM
I Herd All The Tracks And I Just Wanna Say Props To All Of Ya'll Ya Sum Talented Sumbitches Lol Wish I Could Of Voted For All Of Yall But Its Only 2, So I Had To Go With 'slang Apostle' And 'game Of Death'!

Again Props To All Of Yall!

Paz

Complex
09-22-2008, 04:47 PM
bout to peep these... imma vote later...

INF
09-22-2008, 10:37 PM
VARAN!!!!! YOU ARE SICK AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU!1

Check ur PM's Varan!

I gave this vote to 7th Grand mantis. Shit was nasty!

Mf Herbs is getting my second vote.

12weLvE
09-22-2008, 11:04 PM
I am having a hard time making up my mind... Damn when I said "Come hard or dont come at all" you guys took that shit serious haha.

I ll vote tommorrow.

Complex
09-22-2008, 11:58 PM
tough decision... out of List A I gotta roll with my dude Slang Apostle on this one...

real close between Schizo and 7th too... I like how everyone had they own steelo, nice round right here...

bring on the tourney!

12weLvE
09-23-2008, 10:46 AM
GameofDeath and Varan killed the joint... Props!!

My first vote goes to 7thgrand. the chop was the most common chop from the samp, but the way you got them drums poppin is fire!!

Second vote goest to Schizo... shit was just DIRTY!!!

Peace

INF
09-23-2008, 11:29 AM
This is one of the first rounds where I didnt listen to the OG Sample. I wanna say big up to everybody though for doing the thing. I really cant say that there was a beat I didnt wanna listen too or couldnt stand. You know me already - If it sux then I'm gonna say it straight up.

everybody did good this round , I'm hype for this next one. The grandaddy....lol

H.Notik
09-23-2008, 11:38 AM
I gotta go with 7th and G.O.D

I felt there beats were top notch of out of the group.

Ozmosis
09-23-2008, 07:03 PM
i voted for Schizo and Game

GameOfDeath
09-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Oz got the mad live drums you've been using lately. Really ill to listen too but as a beat it aint the sound to me. Definitely something that could be on an instrumental album. Very creative.

7th used both samples I think? REally cool beat you got here got the harder vibe to it. I think on something this dark you need a distinct bass sound somewhere even if its a one note special at the beginning of the bar. Feeling the clips in there too.

High Def banging feelin the guitars and the shakey tambourine. I think, and I've heard this on a couple of your beats, that you really need some type of bass element. I'm feelin all the sequences and chops though.

Slang got plenty of bass thought the mids and highs could've been raised. Overall this feels like the most complete beat. Solid use of the vocals.

I'm feelin the way you pitched it Schiz, but the loop seems off in a bad way and the drums are way over the rest of the beat.

Clymax pretty laid back flow on your beat. A real crunchy sound on this. Crisp.

Varan got the highs to the max. Party type beat sounds like its climbin through the speaker. Crazy lows on the changeup too.

Overall I'm going to give it to Slang and 7th to give those who haven't won some votes.

EDIT: I didn't listen to Conz before the vote.

Conz I think the texture was just like a True beat nice bass. Feelin that flow the beat has. Its almost too laid back but I think it is more usable by a versatile MC. I would've voted this over 7th if anyone can change the vote.

12weLvE
09-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Oz got the mad live drums you've been using lately. Really ill to listen too but as a beat it aint the sound to me. Definitely something that could be on an instrumental album. Very creative.

7th used both samples I think? REally cool beat you got here got the harder vibe to it. I think on something this dark you need a distinct bass sound somewhere even if its a one note special at the beginning of the bar. Feeling the clips in there too.

High Def banging feelin the guitars and the shakey tambourine. I think, and I've heard this on a couple of your beats, that you really need some type of bass element. I'm feelin all the sequences and chops though.

Slang got plenty of bass thought the mids and highs could've been raised. Overall this feels like the most complete beat. Solid use of the vocals.

I'm feelin the way you pitched it Schiz, but the loop seems off in a bad way and the drums are way over the rest of the beat.

Clymax pretty laid back flow on your beat. A real crunchy sound on this. Crisp.

Varan got the highs to the max. Party type beat sounds like its climbin through the speaker. Crazy lows on the changeup too.

Overall I'm going to give it to Slang and 7th to give those who haven't won some votes.

EDIT: I didn't listen to Conz before the vote.

Conz I think the texture was just like a True beat nice bass. Feelin that flow the beat has. Its almost too laid back but I think it is more usable by a versatile MC. I would've voted this over 7th if anyone can change the vote.

Good review...

Game I will change the vote then... I ll give it to Conz.

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 01:12 AM
ozmosis man i love that beat, i come here every day just to hear it, reminds me o sum jhonny cash, i love that shit!

Boss_Digger
09-24-2008, 04:44 AM
7th used both samples I think?

Yep I did! I plucked the vocal samples out of the second sample.

* oh shit I just admitted to being a Rza bitter for daring to use a vocal sample..................................... ha ha a'hahahaha haaaaaa ha!!!!!!!!

KERZO
09-24-2008, 05:01 AM
some good beats in here...

My vote from list 1 goes to 7thgrandmantis...I could imagine some killer verses over that beat.

the ones in list 2 werent that great but game of deaths beat stood out the most so that got my vote.

12weLvE
09-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Keep them votes coming!

12weLvE
09-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Bump

Erap
09-25-2008, 06:43 PM
i gotta peep them again b4 i put my vote down

MF Herbs
09-25-2008, 07:33 PM
looks like game is doing good LOL.. I'll vote soon enough..

:edit: vote conz

Boss_Digger
10-01-2008, 09:10 AM
YO!!! Check if the votes dont change by the end of the day give ozmosis the walk through vote on this round. For two reasons 1. I feel his joint was more original than mine 2. hes been down since day one and as I only fucked about with the last two rounds I think its only fair he should go through!!

Props to Game of Death on a landslide victory lol .

the silencer
10-01-2008, 02:57 PM
List A:
I liked every single beat and I'm honestly pretty fuckin impressed with the beat-making talent on this board...
I loved Oz's approach, and it was close for me between Slang Apostle and Conz but...I took Conz, dude just seems to be on another level....almost every beat I hear from him makes ME wanna spit over it, and I don't rap...

List B:
MF mothafuckin Herbz....WOW

12weLvE
10-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Tight race so far... Voting ends the 3rd.

Boss_Digger
10-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Tight race so far... Voting ends the 3rd.

I thought you said the 1st thats why I gave the list A win to OZ as its a tie at the mo ^^^^^^ lol well if nothing changes vote wise Im still happy with that!!

12weLvE
10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
This one was tight ass hell.

OZ moves on.... Props to GameofDeath for getting 10 votes...

Plex get at me.