PDA

View Full Version : Copying Wu

TSA
09-22-2008, 02:37 PM
I think this needs to be fully address.

the audio section and rappers on this site blow.

why?

cause 99% of them are trying pretending to be wutang. like, when i used to play power rangers around the jungle gym pretending.

Fucking quit, all the producers are trying to be rza

*insert wutangish sounds*

*insert wutang voice sample*

*create shitty loop*

it's to the point that they purposely try making the sound quality bad because wutangs early work was made by a guy in his basement.

lord of the lo-fi? why? why would you purposely make a lo-fi cd? that shit would have been that much more bitchin as lord of the high-fi

and then the rappers? wow. Wutang vocabulary, fake wutang beats, fake wutang lyrics, fake wutang samples, fake wutang names, fake wutang gimmicks

any mention of

5%
kungfu
guillotines
swords
dragons
anything geeky/asian

is ripping off wutang. don't try to get all technical and cut part the way i worded my points to, you know exactly what im talking about and if you disargree you're probabl guilty of being an unoriginal wutang copying style biter.

the worst is some of them are actually trying to have careers by make believing or mimmicking someone else's legacy. Wutang was dope, they influenced me to the point that i learn how to rap listening to them, but god damn, some of ya'll are pushing it.

there's a lot of talent in the audio section, but it's all a waste cause they're pretending to be wutang, so why would i listen to a fake wutang with no charisma when i can listen to a real wutang on bitchin CDs like Supreme clientele

not even wutang uses the 'wutang style' as much as ppl on here do.
damn.

killa bees are fags too.

crust
09-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Imitation is the highest form of flattery...

TSA
09-22-2008, 02:47 PM
and faggary

i think just flat out givin wutang a blow job would please them, no need to steal their ideas

Tracks
09-22-2008, 03:05 PM
i cant completely agree with you, but i do see where your coming from

Gitche Manito
09-22-2008, 03:12 PM

why?

cause 99% of them are trying pretending to be wutang. like, when i used to play power rangers around the jungle gym pretending.

*create shitty loop*

it's to the point that they purposely try making the sound quality bad because wutangs early work was made by a guy in his basement.

lord of the lo-fi? why? why would you purposely make a lo-fi cd? that shit would have been that much more bitchin as lord of the high-fi

and then the rappers? wow. Wutang vocabulary, fake wutang beats, fake wutang lyrics, fake wutang samples, fake wutang names, fake wutang gimmicks

any mention of

5%
kungfu
guillotines
swords
dragons
anything geeky/asian

is ripping off wutang. don't try to get all technical and cut part the way i worded my points to, you know exactly what im talking about and if you disargree you're probabl guilty of being an unoriginal wutang copying style biter.

I kind of agree.

Went there a couple of times and apart from Skampoe, I don't see much talent there.

Sorry.

THE W
09-22-2008, 03:31 PM
Rza is like abraham, he has many sons.

Art Vandelay
09-22-2008, 04:11 PM
poor righteous teachers, brand nubian, rakim and others were spitting 5% shit before wu-tang was.

THE MASON
09-22-2008, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=ThaShaolinAssassin;1324818]
any mention of

5%
kungfu
guillotines
swords
dragons
anything geeky/asian

QUOTE]

Realizin Shaolin is the founder of kung fu and assassin is a pretty common usage name amongst asian geeks. I dont see why this pisses you off so much, its jus kids rappin and postin for people to comment. if you dont like there shit tell em and dont listen. makin yourself look like a chick on the rag. and you can the kids biters all you want homie but step up and show that you aint biting Wu Tang or another emcee

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Ive BEEN saying this for years. I dont seperate Bronze Naz from teh 100's of internet producers out there.

What they dont realise is the people they idolise like gods, were never copying nothing. THATS WHAT MADE THEM GOOD

INF
09-22-2008, 04:42 PM
I have been black listed in the audio community here for pointing this out before. Now I stay quiet and just keep the fans I got. Another Artist here stood up and spoke on the truth and he was blacklisted as well till he dropped a dope tape that nobody could deny.

Wu Jacking makes me sick and especially among Wu fans. As a fan or whatever you should know rule no.1 when you wanna make music and that rule is - DONT BITE THEY SHIT.

They told us not to bite so many times that if you are a real fan and know the real and then bite (even in the slightest) then you are not a fan and moreover you are not even a real artist. They explained why you dont bite and beyond that its common knowledge.

I refuse to call out names though, I stay on my dolo for real.

AK Spray
09-22-2008, 05:22 PM
I have been black listed in the audio community here for pointing this out before. Now I stay quiet and just keep the fans I got. Another Artist here stood up and spoke on the truth and he was blacklisted as well till he dropped a dope tape that nobody could deny.

Wu Jacking makes me sick and especially among Wu fans. As a fan or whatever you should know rule no.1 when you wanna make music and that rule is - DONT BITE THEY SHIT.

They told us not to bite so many times that if you are a real fan and know the real and then bite (even in the slightest) then you are not a fan and moreover you are not even a real artist. They explained why you dont bite and beyond that its common knowledge.

I refuse to call out names though, I stay on my dolo for real.

110% TRUTH.

AY. You ain't blacklisted n my book, son.

Anybody who don't carry a sword is cool in my book. Carry a .45 or a Boxcutter like a MAN!

zooruka
09-22-2008, 05:25 PM
whats smh mean ?????

D-Infinite
09-22-2008, 05:37 PM
Actually TSA, Lords Of The Lo-Fi and that image is actually all about freestyling beats on the Roland SP-303 or SP-404 hardware.

Criticize all you want, but a few of the producers and MC's who have done the whole kungfu steez have ended up affiliated with the Wu. Cilva is the main example...is he a biter? White Lotus from Myspace does all Kungfu stuff, and he is affiliated with Beretta 9, Holocaust, Kevlaar, Lost Children Of Babylon, etc.

Maybe they are doing a certain type of music, to tap into a certain fanbase, and affiliate themselves with a certain group? At least they ain't out there bragging that they are part of Wu like those main Future Chamber cats.

It is a bit stupid to think that EVERYONE talking about 5% and all that is biting. Maybe if they were hollering that they are part of Wu, yeah then it biting...but otherwise...

Infinity is a dope dude, i respect his opinion, he has been on the site long enough to know what the deal is in there...he knows the Audio Booth...there is a bit too much of a kungfu influence but most MCs and Producers on there are expanding beyond that, Lord Zero & Majin Den are on an anime vibe, Sleep Sinatra, Varan, Complex, Devamps & Black Sunn have gritty NY vibes, i'm preparing a move into political hiphop...some of them just use the kungfu steez as a theme that they find enjoyable...and mad respect to that!

It's not your place to open your mouth mate...so how about keeping your head in Gen Chat where it belongs....

Luz
09-22-2008, 05:38 PM
I hate to agree with him but he's absolutely right. That kung-fu shit is ridiculous and unoriginal go make your own style.

zooruka
09-22-2008, 05:42 PM
I hate to agree with him but he's absolutely right. That kung-fu shit is ridiculous and unoriginal go make your own style.

:yes:

zooruka
09-22-2008, 05:44 PM
^^^^^^^^^ even wu dropped that shit

KLIION JENSEN
09-22-2008, 05:46 PM
ok, let me get this right, and tell me if i go wrong anywhere.....

beats wise i'm not allowed to -
sample from soul music, or any other music that i think i could make a dope beat out of...
have a heavy bassline & heavy drums....
sample snippets from movies for intros or skits

lyrically & vocally i'm not allowed to -
use words like kungfu, guillotine, sword, dragon or any other word Wu Tang has used....
flow on beat....
talk about crime, money, sex, drugs, personal feelings, spirituality.....

just what preytell are we allowed to do ???

i personally never sit down to make a beat & think "i'm gonna try and re-create what Rza did on that song, and i'm not gonna try & rap like Ghostface did on this song"....the lyrics i use are my own, my beats style is my own, but i'm biting Wu tang cos i sample from soul records & talk about certain things ???

lol, you're a funny dude TSA....but like Bronze Feet said, if you dont like it, say you dont like it & dont listen to, it dont cost you anything...

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-22-2008, 05:57 PM
TSA doesnt know what hes talking about with the Lo Fi shit. Yeah RZA started that but its just a style that people have run wit, its dope, but it has nothing to do with directly imitating Wu Tang.

Its like saying all the guitar players after Hendrix who are doing some shit now that Hendrix did first, that they are only doing that shit because Hendrix did it. No, they are doing it because it sounded dope, so they are gonna keep doing it.

SL33
09-22-2008, 06:04 PM
ive said this a dozen times

if ur talking about chopping heads over a kung fu sample in 2006-2008 u should shoot ur self on site

yeah cilvaringz faggot, im talking about you you little toy

lol

it's true, i can't stand this wannabeism.

Luz
09-22-2008, 06:10 PM
beats wise i'm not allowed to -
sample from soul music, or any other music that i think i could make a dope beat out of...
have a heavy bassline & heavy drums....
sample snippets from movies for intros or skits

lyrically & vocally i'm not allowed to -
use words like kungfu, guillotine, sword, dragon or any other word Wu Tang has used....
flow on beat....
talk about crime, money, sex, drugs, personal feelings, spirituality.....
???

I'm pretty sure he just said drop the Kung Fu shit. You're not in any Chamber. Shaolin is thousands of miles away and you've never seen it. Swords died out circa 1800.

num2son
09-22-2008, 06:22 PM
...Yeah RZA started that but its just a style that people have run wit, its dope, but it has nothing to do with directly imitating Wu Tang.

Yeah rza started it but he doesn't seem he wants to continue it. Fans imitate this because they love it. And maybe call it being "Wu-Tang Forever." Yes, they are some times where it seems to much.

I respect everyones opinion.

zooruka
09-22-2008, 06:37 PM
http://www.hiphop.gr/subjects/rza/rza_cilvaringz_main.jpg

http://wutang-corp.com/advertisement/cilvaringz-i.jpg

http://musicde.net/img/492f32314b794a4b776856754c.jpg

http://www.urbansound.nl/cilvaringz4.jpg

smh

peace

EAGLE EYE
09-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Lets create a master BLACKLIST of the people guilty of doing this kind of biting and get it stickied.

zooruka
09-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Lets create a master BLACKLIST of the people guilty of doing this kind of biting and get it stickied.

http://a722.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/123/m_edd9efcab7fa6d77acd06479b7db5541.jpg

EAGLE EYE
09-22-2008, 06:56 PM
http://a722.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/123/m_edd9efcab7fa6d77acd06479b7db5541.jpg

BUAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAH!

Hollow Dartz
09-22-2008, 08:52 PM

LOL Oh Shit! I just spit out my drink.

But yeah, On what TSA stated, I've been saying this shit for the longest.

Go in that thread you'll see a bunch of niggaz trying re-create the Wu-Sounds, then you got niggaz that think they can rhyme, using all the Wu-Phrases and trying rap like Wu-Tang, I actual;ly downloaded the lo-fi shit, I can listen to every track and name every tyle that's been bitten on each song, that's sad. The only original nigga in there is Phace(P-Noid Funk) and a couple other niggas.

pmack215
09-22-2008, 09:19 PM

^^^^^ and who is that in the pic??????

Hollow Dartz
09-22-2008, 09:25 PM
graveyard shifter

zooruka
09-22-2008, 10:57 PM
nuXYBnqbMVs

The Hound
09-22-2008, 11:08 PM
HAHA oh shit ... raadr van ... give me a free cd ya fake bitch

Jamal Noor
09-22-2008, 11:41 PM
i agree to an extent

i just do me

and only a few heads on here can do that wu tang sound well

the rest are poor imitations

g_flex
09-22-2008, 11:46 PM
masta killa said in an interview b4 that its kool ta sound like them but not too much...how else do we carry d legacy...is moongod allah guilty?

$inista
09-22-2008, 11:55 PM
I agree & disagree i run through the audio section I see shark bigting & alot of dick riderz how ever i do hear talent with both spitting & beats more with the beats doe
but listen niggaz is fanz, so kidz is like artist being molded by the moment, I am from where wu from, grew up in stapleton/parkhill I would spit on sum wu/gravedigga/method man influence shit back in the day but I develop my own sound, my own style

tho i dont condone bitting, bitting is wack however it's like bitting is the shit to do these days niggaz in the industry doing it kids is doing it, niggaz iz bitting jayz/fitty/weezy/2pac and more on streets its crazy so i do understand ya point & i do agree however sum these kidz up in here are still growing having found there own idenity & even if they stuck on that shit so what let them live if thats what they want to do, niggaz will sound the same just look out 4 the niggaz that sound different

Rap is so broad there is so many different catagories of rap niggaz is gonna get in where they fit in, me I'm mo ol skool i want to break out the gate with something fresh & create my own following but i anit knocking no one what ever makes you happy if you bite it's just gonna make the other kidz shine

TSA
09-23-2008, 01:50 AM
Actually TSA, Lords Of The Lo-Fi and that image is actually all about freestyling beats on the Roland SP-303 or SP-404 hardware.

Criticize all you want, but a few of the producers and MC's who have done the whole kungfu steez have ended up affiliated with the Wu. Cilva is the main example...is he a biter? White Lotus from Myspace does all Kungfu stuff, and he is affiliated with Beretta 9, Holocaust, Kevlaar, Lost Children Of Babylon, etc.

Maybe they are doing a certain type of music, to tap into a certain fanbase, and affiliate themselves with a certain group? At least they ain't out there bragging that they are part of Wu like those main Future Chamber cats.

It is a bit stupid to think that EVERYONE talking about 5% and all that is biting. Maybe if they were hollering that they are part of Wu, yeah then it biting...but otherwise...

Infinity is a dope dude, i respect his opinion, he has been on the site long enough to know what the deal is in there...he knows the Audio Booth...there is a bit too much of a kungfu influence but most MCs and Producers on there are expanding beyond that, Lord Zero & Majin Den are on an anime vibe, Sleep Sinatra, Varan, Complex, Devamps & Black Sunn have gritty NY vibes, i'm preparing a move into political hiphop...some of them just use the kungfu steez as a theme that they find enjoyable...and mad respect to that!

It's not your place to open your mouth mate...so how about keeping your head in Gen Chat where it belongs....

here's the funny part.
sleep sinatra is from ungritty nebraska like me

everyone you listed are style biters, and maybe they shouldn't be trying to tap wus established empire and instead making their own legacy instead of being dick riding faggots with shitty looped beats and voice samples

you sound like a dickrider exposed. if you have a music page please post it so i can see if you dickride hard has my spider senses and the neediness of your post indicates.

i bet anything you bite wu's dick.

kungfu is wutangs thing, get off his dills, it's pathetic..you mean to tell me you have nothing unique to offer in life?

anyone talking about 5% on wutangcorp.com is biting wu
shut up and quit trying to be 'rational' or whatever about it, cause you and i know they didn't hear all that divine equality zig snack zig mumbo jumbo on c-span lol

that shit is something they heard wutang say, and thought it was cool cause wutang is cool so they said it too

MOST OF THEM AREN'T EVEN BLaCK

TSA
09-23-2008, 01:54 AM
graveyard shifter
is the shit, as is Skampoe, but still.

AK Spray
09-23-2008, 03:15 AM
^^^^^ and who is that in the pic??????

that's Graveyard. One dope ass motherfucker. And a vet here.

PEACE

Durag
09-23-2008, 03:31 AM
Yeah, ive been saying this for a while

Its all that Kung Fu shit thats REALLY played out now though. Even the Wu themselves dont use it. All this swords, chopping off heads, dragons is REALLY gay and cheesy, and it was my only problem with Cilvaringz I.

People try to sound overly serious saying all this kung fu shit, and i literally cringe when i hear it

The chessiness is unparalleled

Boss_Digger
09-23-2008, 04:10 AM
Tsa, I hear what your saying to a degree, but does that mean that anybody who makes a hip hop beat using music samples of any genre are biting Cool Herc and I couldn't tell you who was the first to sample any form of media into there beats but does "The offical adventures of .......Flash" ring any bells and that was long before Rza started doing it. I don't think people should base there whole shit round it personaly and peeps should try and do there own thing, but theres no harm in paying homage to the pioneers to a degree be they wu-tang or anyone else!!

Ohsaes
09-23-2008, 04:19 AM
I kind of agree.

Went there a couple of times and apart from Skampoe, I don't see much talent there.

Sorry.

Peep my beats ^^ myspace.com/sleepy_4ever "WU" is a tribute beat to the wu tang but not been getting alot of love... noone posts any feedback yo!

KLIION JENSEN
09-23-2008, 09:24 AM
I'm pretty sure he just said drop the Kung Fu shit. You're not in any Chamber. Shaolin is thousands of miles away and you've never seen it. Swords died out circa 1800.

no, he whinged about every aspect of the music people make & post in the audio section, from the beats to the rhymes to the kung fu shit....

besides, Shaolin is further from Staten Island than it is England, & Rza & them had never seen it when they first did the shit, plus me personally, i never did that shit like they did it, i mean i sampled the music from from some kung fu flicks and once or twice i sampled some dialogue and made it into a hook, but thats about it

DEVAMPS
09-23-2008, 10:24 AM

H.Notik
09-23-2008, 10:36 AM
I hope you put me in that fucking one percent TSA.

Originality is key in any song or beat making.

My songs range from horrorcore to more personal songs on a soul influenced beat. I dont have a catalogue of over 115 songs for no reason. one has to expand above any artist that was an influence and craft there own style.

and if you do for some reason claim that I dont rock an original style...browse my music and recognize.

SL33
09-23-2008, 10:39 AM
I hope you put me in that fucking one percent TSA.

Originality is key in any song or beat making.

My songs range from horrorcore to more personal songs on a soul influenced beat. I dont have a catalogue of over 115 songs for no reason. one has to expand above any artist that was an influence and craft there own style.

and if you do for some reason claim that I dont rock an original style...browse my music and recognize.

i think that TSA didn't name anybody in particular, so ur 'excuse' is not needed.

but i agree with everybody here, there's 2 many emcees/beatmakers that are biting.

being influenced is not equal to biting.

H.Notik
09-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Excuse?

are you saying i'm trying to excuse myself from copying a style?

THE W
09-23-2008, 10:44 AM
if the fact that these artists sound like other artists is that big an issue for you then dont check for them.

every artist has influences, artist who inspired their approach to making music. certainly it will benefit these artists in the long run to develop their own musical identities but as long as what they put out is quality then its all good.

LyriCipher
09-23-2008, 10:44 AM
early on ill admit i was guilty of tryna sound like wu..but i was 12 and all i knew was wu..i developed as an artist since then im 20 now and i dont think i sound like wu at all so im happy with my current place..but i do agree alot of dudes in audio section sound just like low grade killa bees..i remember back before the crash the audio section had alot of ill talent that never came back to post after the site came back up..spheres of the mind, unnatural thoughtz, etc....theres still dudes there who do the shit with their own style..i dont check the shit out much anymore cuz it all sounds very similiar to me..but whatever works for that person i guess, just do you i suppose

SL33
09-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Excuse?

are you saying i'm trying to excuse myself from copying a style?

no, no. u started with some kind of explaining, which is not necessary.

i didn't say nothing against u. it's all kool

H.Notik
09-23-2008, 10:48 AM
no, no. u started with some kind of explaining, which is not necessary.

i didn't say nothing against u. it's all kool

No doubt.

I just cant understand how TSA claims 99% of the cats in there copy styles...It's not even possible.

Gitche Manito
09-23-2008, 10:57 AM
^^^ You're right. You're stuff has originality and talent.

But originality is overrated. The true and only variable I check is talent. And you have it.

I'm a big Springsteen fan and he has never been particularly original, but still one of the most important american poet.

SL33
09-23-2008, 10:58 AM
No doubt.

I just cant understand how TSA claims 99% of the cats in there copy styles...It's not even possible.

fuck percents, he was right though

H.Notik
09-23-2008, 10:59 AM
I can honestly think of a few heads, but not too many jock the Wu style.

yakuzas_krew
09-23-2008, 12:06 PM
co-fuckin-sign

MidaZ
09-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Funniest thread ever...lol...lol...cant stop laughing.

MF Herbs
09-23-2008, 01:15 PM
lol..

Suga Duga
09-23-2008, 01:22 PM
Funniest thread ever...lol...lol...cant stop laughing.

lol..

laughing doesn't help, copycats

MF Herbs
09-23-2008, 01:30 PM
laughing doesn't help, copycats

Cant be serious.. but to each his own..

Art Vandelay
09-23-2008, 01:37 PM
^^^ You're right. You're stuff has originality and talent.

But originality is overrated. The true and only variable I check is talent. And you have it.

I'm a big Springsteen fan and he has never been particularly original, but still one of the most important american poet.

lol, french-canadian and springsteen fan...double fag

Hollow Dartz
09-23-2008, 02:31 PM
if the fact that these artists sound like other artists is that big an issue for you then dont check for them.

every artist has influences, artist who inspired their approach to making music. certainly it will benefit these artists in the long run to develop their own musical identities but as long as what they put out is quality then its all good.

These niggaz don't have a music identity..lol they just bite

here's the funny part.
sleep sinatra is from ungritty nebraska like me

everyone you listed are style biters, and maybe they shouldn't be trying to tap wus established empire and instead making their own legacy instead of being dick riding faggots with shitty looped beats and voice samples

you sound like a dickrider exposed. if you have a music page please post it so i can see if you dickride hard has my spider senses and the neediness of your post indicates.

i bet anything you bite wu's dick.

kungfu is wutangs thing, get off his dills, it's pathetic..you mean to tell me you have nothing unique to offer in life?

anyone talking about 5% on wutangcorp.com is biting wu
shut up and quit trying to be 'rational' or whatever about it, cause you and i know they didn't hear all that divine equality zig snack zig mumbo jumbo on c-span lol

that shit is something they heard wutang say, and thought it was cool cause wutang is cool so they said it too

MOST OF THEM AREN'T EVEN BLaCK

That is true. ya'll niggaz talking that god body shit "heavens and moons collide shit" LOL ya'll niggaz need to stop it. Most of ya'll are frenchman, dutch, aussie niggaz, niggaz in your basement that don't go nowhere and think everything besides wu-tang is wack. SMH Ya'll don't know half the shit Wu be talking about.....

the silencer
09-23-2008, 03:22 PM
some of u guys are seriously trippin...

nobody on here, or anywhere, has the right to say "Stop making music like this, you can't do it like this, etc"....who the fuck are you? who the fuck are any of us? we're just fans...

you could say "I WON'T SPEND TIME LISTENING TO THIS" but you're a fool to try and tell ppl HOW they can and can't make music and how it should sound...

now as far as the "Wu sound"....what is it that they are biting? Rza? Rza hasn't been making this kinda grimey-drums kung-fu sample-oriented shit in over a decade....if anything these cats are REVIVING a sound that made Wu-Tang famous and MADE us all fall in love with them but which they no longer produce...

should all these Killa Beez that still try to hold it down (Bronze, Cilva, 4th Disciple, True Master, KILLARMY) just say "fuck it, we're just biting" and drop the whole style so they can be more 'ORIGINAL'???????????

FUCK THAT

some of y'all are some real hater faggots.....what? you want that old style to just go completely dormant so we can just listen to OnlyBuilt4 and the other classics for the rest of our fuckin lives???? I want that motherfuckin sound....if you don't want it, then don't listen to the shit (matter fact, why the fuck are u spending your time in here then?)

we all got opinions, and you can state yours if you don't like some of the music that's coming out but some of you are going at it with some seriously foolish attitudes...if you don't like, either don't listen or offer some criticism how the shit can be better....get the FUCK outta here with this shit about accusing heads of 'biting' a style that's been for-all-intents-and-purposes DEAD for longer than the time most of you HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO MUSIC....

PS: with regards what you guys are referring to as "that 5% shit", i think the complete misunderstanding of that material is causing problems and confusion on both ends and I plan to write a huge thing on the many elements of 5% that are elementary and universal but how the ethnic bullshit causes confusion.....if heads are referring to females in terms of the moon or Earth and themselves as the Sun and that kinda stuff, that doesn't mean they're copying Wu's infatuation with 5% terms....that kinda language has been used in every religion all over the world for millenia...it's symbolism, that's what poetry employs...

Hollow Dartz
09-23-2008, 03:26 PM
some of u guys are seriously trippin...

nobody on here, or anywhere, has the right to say "Stop making music like this, you can't do it like this, etc"....who the fuck are you? who the fuck are any of us? we're just fans...

you could say "I WON'T SPEND TIME LISTENING TO THIS" but you're a fool to try and tell ppl HOW they can and can't make music and how it should sound...

now as far as the "Wu sound"....what is it that they are biting? Rza? Rza hasn't been making this kinda grimey-drums kung-fu sample-oriented shit in over a decade....if anything these cats are REVIVING a sound that made Wu-Tang famous and MADE us all fall in love with them but which they no longer produce...

should all these Killa Beez that still try to hold it down (Bronze, Cilva, 4th Disciple, True Master, KILLARMY) just say "fuck it, we're just biting" and drop the whole style so they can be more 'ORIGINAL'???????????

FUCK THAT

some of y'all are some real hater faggots.....what? you want that old style to just go completely dormant so we can just listen to OnlyBuilt4 and the other classics for the rest of our fuckin lives???? I want that motherfuckin sound....if you don't want it, then don't listen to the shit (matter fact, why the fuck are u spending your time in here then?)

we all got opinions, and you can state yours if you don't like some of the music that's coming out but some of you are going at it with some seriously foolish attitudes...if you don't like, either don't listen or offer some criticism how the shit can be better....get the FUCK outta here with this shit about accusing heads of 'biting' a style that's been for-all-intents-and-purposes DEAD for longer than the time most of you HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO MUSIC....

PS: with regards what you guys are referring to as "that 5% shit", i think the complete misunderstanding of that material is causing problems and confusion on both ends and I plan to write a huge thing on the many elements of 5% that are elementary and universal but how the ethnic bullshit causes confusion.....if heads are referring to females in terms of the moon or Earth and themselves as the Sun and that kinda stuff, that doesn't mean they're copying Wu's infatuation with 5% terms....that kinda language has been used in every religion all over the world for millenia...it's symbolism, that's what poetry employs...

LOL we are talking about Wu-corp. Mc's not Wu-Tang Killa Beez

the silencer
09-23-2008, 03:30 PM
LOL we are talking about Wu-corp. Mc's not Wu-Tang Killa Beez
i'm sayin that cuz of the overall attitude that seems to pervade this place lately and which also leads to this kinda hatin'...

I haven't listened to most of the Lords of the Lo-Fi mix cuz I like it straight as an instrumental album....this cat Lord Beatjitzu is one of, if not THE most talented cat to come on this forum and share his music...

i dono which specific things/ppl you guys are referring to but i think my point is made clear enough..

TSA
09-23-2008, 08:41 PM
anyone outraged by my comments are biters trying to cover their tracks

El Santolly
09-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Without hearing the shit that's posted by guys on here (yet), in more of a general thing I can't see people being influenced or inspired by Wu being that bad, same with anyone influenced/inspired by anything.

But then again, there is a difference between being the above and straight up biting. I don't listen to the affiliated artists, I'll admit. Also haven't checked out the guys on here, as said. So I cannot directly comment on that all.

But some of the things that you said about like rapping about martial arts and shit like that, I'm pretty sure it'd be easy enough to find people who'll focus on those subjects, however niche, who may even not listen to Wu or whatever. ICP were rapping about wanting to be ninjas before Wu-Tang Clan even put out a CD, afaik. So, yeah...

Assassin, point me in the direction of the myspaces of a couple of the copycats and then I'll hit back with opinions not from the top of my head in reply to the first post only deal.

But yeah on a lighter note; gimmick biting - see Flair. lol

zooruka
09-23-2008, 09:47 PM

lol:list:

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-23-2008, 11:25 PM
WORD UP SUN FUCK THOSE WU-BITERS!!!!!

IM THE GREAT LORD BEATJITZU!!!ALL BOW DOWN IN MY GREATNESS BEFORE I SPEAK!!
LORDS OF THE LO-FI are my disciples!WE will never claim WU-TANG or say we are down with them!Shaolin assasin let me ask you this!if we bitting then waht are you doing using the name SHAOLIN ASSASIN?You are pretty dumb and dont realize that LORDS OF THE LO-FI is a joke on the masses!we are against the mainstream and against all that is safe normal and boxed in!we make dirty grungy music to attack the mainstream!
Do you know what a SP-303 is?Do you realize how hard it is to make the beats we do on this machine!You have no CLue what we are about or what we are dealin with!
YOu get a big DIRTY SOCK IN YA ASS for exposin us!YOU RIGHT WE ARE BITERS!1LET THE BITING BEGIN!!!!!
LIKE IGOR STRAVINSKY SAID!!!!!"IT AINT STEALING IF YOU ARE BITING"
WE dont give a fuck about WU-TANG or RZA sold out ass we trying to rzarect the MASSES with the dirt lo-fi!!
But i guess you masses are to hi -fi for us!
WE ARE THE CAVEMEN WHO WILL RISE AGAOIN!!

HIPHIPHURRAY THE CAVEMAN IS BACK
HIPHIPHURRAY THE CAVEMAN IS BACK!!!!

DO YOU KNOW I KNOW RZA ? HE TOLD ME IM THE BRUCE LI OF WU_TANG!!!!

HIPHIPHURAY LO_FI FOR LOLIFE!!!

GIVE THIS GUY A CHONGO BONGO HE NEED TO WAKE UP AND HEAR THE LO-FI!!!!!!

P.S if any of you wanna hear some bitin ass wutang beats got to myspace link below!!!!

YAW MASTER WE LOVE THAT WU_BITER!!!

ALSO STAY TUNED FOR MY NEW BEAT TAPE "CLONEZ OF DA RZA" COMIN DECEMBER!!!!
PRODUCED BY BRUCE LI!!!!

Luz
09-24-2008, 12:23 AM
WORD UP SUN FUCK THOSE WU-BITERS!!!!!

IM THE GREAT LORD BEATJITZU!!!ALL BOW DOWN IN MY GREATNESS BEFORE I SPEAK!!
LORDS OF THE LO-FI are my disciples!WE will never claim WU-TANG or say we are down with them!Shaolin assasin let me ask you this!if we bitting then waht are you doing using the name SHAOLIN ASSASIN?You are pretty dumb and dont realize that LORDS OF THE LO-FI is a joke on the masses!we are against the mainstream and against all that is safe normal and boxed in!we make dirty grungy music to attack the mainstream!
Do you know what a SP-303 is?Do you realize how hard it is to make the beats we do on this machine!You have no CLue what we are about or what we are dealin with!
YOu get a big DIRTY SOCK IN YA ASS for exposin us!YOU RIGHT WE ARE BITERS!1LET THE BITING BEGIN!!!!!
LIKE IGOR STRAVINSKY SAID!!!!!"IT AINT STEALING IF YOU ARE BITING"
WE dont give a fuck about WU-TANG or RZA sold out ass we trying to rzarect the MASSES with the dirt lo-fi!!
But i guess you masses are to hi -fi for us!
WE ARE THE CAVEMEN WHO WILL RISE AGAOIN!!

HIPHIPHURRAY THE CAVEMAN IS BACK
HIPHIPHURRAY THE CAVEMAN IS BACK!!!!

DO YOU KNOW I KNOW RZA ? HE TOLD ME IM THE BRUCE LI OF WU_TANG!!!!

HIPHIPHURAY LO_FI FOR LOLIFE!!!

GIVE THIS GUY A CHONGO BONGO HE NEED TO WAKE UP AND HEAR THE LO-FI!!!!!!

P.S if any of you wanna hear some bitin ass wutang beats got to myspace link below!!!!

YAW MASTER WE LOVE THAT WU_BITER!!!

ALSO STAY TUNED FOR MY NEW BEAT TAPE "CLONEZ OF DA RZA" COMIN DECEMBER!!!!
PRODUCED BY BRUCE LI!!!!

http://www.coedhumor.com/images/posters/600/retard-1.jpg

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-24-2008, 12:32 AM
Coming December 2008 New Beat Tape "clonez Of Da Rza" Da Saga Continues!!!!!

TSA
09-24-2008, 12:36 AM
i wow, the Lord Nijijdjltzu guy really embarassed himself with that outburst
i'll say it again, anyone that defending themselves is guilty

i said no names but ppl have taken the liberty to think i was talking about them

if your one of those ppl that took this route, yes, i am talking about you

also the shaolinassassin in a username, wutang is you life and career.

stop biting. it's corny. niggas thinking they're ninjas and shit aAHAHHAHahaHAHH!1

TSA
09-24-2008, 12:38 AM
Without hearing the shit that's posted by guys on here (yet), in more of a general thing I can't see people being influenced or inspired by Wu being that bad, same with anyone influenced/inspired by anything.

But then again, there is a difference between being the above and straight up biting. I don't listen to the affiliated artists, I'll admit. Also haven't checked out the guys on here, as said. So I cannot directly comment on that all.

But some of the things that you said about like rapping about martial arts and shit like that, I'm pretty sure it'd be easy enough to find people who'll focus on those subjects, however niche, who may even not listen to Wu or whatever. ICP were rapping about wanting to be ninjas before Wu-Tang Clan even put out a CD, afaik. So, yeah...

Assassin, point me in the direction of the myspaces of a couple of the copycats and then I'll hit back with opinions not from the top of my head in reply to the first post only deal.

But yeah on a lighter note; gimmick biting - see Flair. lol

wutang has never rapped about wanted to be ninjas. Rza made some references to kung fu and biters took at an ran with it.

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-24-2008, 12:45 AM
IM NINJA!dont be afraid!YOU STILL GET A DIRTY SOCK!!BUT YO DONT FORGET THE NEW BEWAT TAPE BY BRUCE LI "CLONEZ OF DA RZA" COMING SOON!!!!

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 12:56 AM
africans in nebraska explaining hiphop ahahhahaha dats golden!

LORD ZERO
09-24-2008, 02:35 AM
Lol

D-Infinite
09-24-2008, 05:45 AM
ALL HAIL LORD BEATJITZU

MAN THE FUCK UP TSA, YOU GOT NOTHING ON ANYONE

Peace to the LO_FI!

SHiNobi swings swords through your face, you keyboard hero assclown!

TO QUOTE THE GREAT SINAPSE!

"you dont like kungfu beats? FUCK YOU! Get a dirty stinking sock in ya ass"

HELL YAHHH!

El Santolly
09-24-2008, 05:58 AM
wutang has never rapped about wanted to be ninjas. Rza made some references to kung fu and biters took at an ran with it.

I never did say they rapped about being ninjas?

All I was saying is that the martial arts (or general Asian bit you pointed out "/geeky stuff") element has been explored by others. Ninjutsu is a martial art - so I included that. But if you wanted to be picky, 'Shogun Assassin'? Heh. I seem to recall for a promo pic or too Wu were holding katanas, which would go against RZA's Kung-Fu refs, considering they're Japanese. But anyway..

Again; would you be able to point me in the direction of a couple of the biters, so then my opinion on those specifically can be developped.

Thanks. ;)

Gitche Manito
09-24-2008, 06:50 AM
lol, french-canadian and springsteen fan...double fag

Architect and Jason Alexander fan...triple fag.

Gitche Manito
09-24-2008, 06:53 AM
Again; would you be able to point me in the direction of a couple of the biters, so then my opinion on those specifically can be developped.

Thanks. ;)

You got the poster right before you that has shit which is amusing but pure biting.

D-Infinite
09-24-2008, 07:00 AM
You got the poster right before you that has shit which is amusing but pure biting.

Telling someone to shove a rancid, dirty-ass sock up their ass is biting?

If it is, please allow it to be directed at you too...

Gitche Manito
09-24-2008, 07:21 AM
Telling someone to shove a rancid, dirty-ass sock up their ass is biting?

If it is, please allow it to be directed at you too...

I was refering to this: http://www.myspace.com/ironfistshinobi

You got talent, don't get me wrong, but you're really and clearly in the Wu-tradition. You will really need to talk to RZA before you put that stuff out officially, I would think. Maybe if you're lucky you can be the next Cilvaringz. I don't know.

The problem with "biting" a style, for lack of a better word, is that you really set the bar high for yourself. You would have to be at least as good or better than early Wu-Tang Clan stuff to get noticed. Though there seems to be a large nostalgic clientelle for old-Wu-sounding hip-hop. Who knows.

12weLvE
09-24-2008, 07:36 AM
RZA, Muggs and Havoc have influnced me so much that I consider my style a little blend of all 3. I hear what you are saying, but I am ignoring it. You know I am one of the few people on this site who doesnt beef with you, but right about now you are pushing it. 99% ... Where the fuck did you get that number?? This is a WU-TANG FORUM!!! Yes there are a ton of heads influenced by RZA and the Wu, but they all add their twist. I am there everyday listening to shit...Trust me everybody has their own twist.

You tell me now... Who are we suppose to sound like then?? You want us to make Dipset beats?? D-Block beats? Snap your fingers beat?? West coast beats? No matter what we are all still going to be called biters. I dont know how you feel about my catalog, but I know you have given me props atleast once and I appreciate that, but them dudes at the audio booth are my brothers man and your trying to shit on a lot of their originality.

As far as Lord B is concerned: When have you ever heard RZA lay beats down like him... With that gringyness, and those dirty sound effects?? I cant recall.... "Stroke of Death" from Supreme Clientele might be the closest. And about the Kung Fu shit... I ve done it like 2-3 times a little while back but I chose to stop it because of the critics and all the "stop bitting RZA" talkers. I also noticed that a lot of cats on the corp dont use Kung-fu dialogous no more.

If you like it then bump it, if you dont...dont even bother coming in the audio booth.

PEace to all.

Maccabee Ridah
09-24-2008, 08:00 AM
^^ RZA explained it all - "If you miss the words that I say
Hit pause, record, and hit play"!!!

Those guyz r reppin wu family, not bittin!!! Shyt, RZA confessed few timez Marely Marl and few otherz had great influence on him!! So is he bittin MM?!?!? Don't think sooooo!!! Wu had great influence on these guyz, and that's why they have direct their style as wu!!

And u all want that rugged style, ain't u...?!?! When Digi Snax came out, with it's experimental sound, yall said it's wack ass album & that rza's style is wack as hell!!! But when u hear Wu-Influenced style with some rugged beats like those from 93, yall h8!!!

I don't quiet understand it!!

P.E.A.C.E.

Gitche Manito
09-24-2008, 08:10 AM
^^ I really like Digi Snax and the new RZA style.

And I've learn to enjoy Cilvaringz too. So it's all good. Everything is possible.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-24-2008, 08:23 AM
I'm baffled here ?

Like Chek said who are you gonna be influenced by ?
Of course the artists on this site are gonna use elements of the Wu
Weather intentionally or unintentionally, here what I don't understand.

What about all the rappers that talk about guns, 40's and bitches.
After that you tend to get into more genre based rap music.

I've said it before...
Is Sabac Red biting Immortal Technique ?
Is Hell Razah biting Killah Priest ?
Is Nas biting Tupac ?

I mean where you wanna draw the line ?
I myself like most of the acts in the audio section
(although I haven't heard and read everyones work)
Sleep Sinatra is a fucking beast on the mic in my opinion
But because he's from where your at TSA, he's not allowed to be grimey ?
Is that what your saying ?

Remember as well that most of the acts that are established
All go around saying the same thing, it becomes boring ect...
So when The Wu came out with a brand new concept-
Techniques and a plan behind themselves people sat up and took notice.

And since when are you not allowed to talk about-

5%
Kung-Fu
Dragons
Swords
Anything Asian

That doesn't make any sense to me...
Because these are all copywrited by Wu-Tang !!!
Thats like saying Dr. Dre made an album called "The Chronic"
Nobody's allowed to mention chronic again ?
I mean how many rappers talk about Drugs & Guns ???
And your pointing at these ?!?!?!?!

Like I said after these types of artist come out...
You start to notice that they are similar acts that follow in their footsteps.
-The Society Of Invisibles- & -Army Of The Pharoahs-
Were both formed in the vein of The Wu-Tang Clan...and they put out quality
Thats more on the idea tip however but surely there isn't much difference
Between the concept and the content ?

And low and behold they make tracks and albums with these similar artists.
This makes perfect sense, they can clearly learn and become a better artist-
Because of the collabo.

Look at the Chief Kamachi & Killah Priest album...
Ever since I heard Kamachi I thought he would sound dope with Priest.
Then it actually happens, what I'm getting at is these artists
That are cut from the same cloth could just as easily bring the same formula
As the ones before them, without even hearing the material.

I completly agree with Chek...
Wu has a sound, but I'm hearing a different on comming from the Audio Booth...
And saying that Bronze Nazareth/Moongod Allah basically jazzed up the "Wu-Sound"
And I'm loving what I'm hearing so...

Basically the ones that blatantly bite will not be as successful as the ones who take
Elements and create something with merit, rather than just trying to copy.

I must say though...if people were not influenced by artists
I wouldn't bother listening to Hip-Hop music because it would all sound the same to me.

PEACE

D-Infinite
09-24-2008, 08:47 AM
I was refering to this: http://www.myspace.com/ironfistshinobi

You got talent, don't get me wrong, but you're really and clearly in the Wu-tradition. You will really need to talk to RZA before you put that stuff out officially, I would think. Maybe if you're lucky you can be the next Cilvaringz. I don't know.

The problem with "biting" a style, for lack of a better word, is that you really set the bar high for yourself. You would have to be at least as good or better than early Wu-Tang Clan stuff to get noticed. Though there seems to be a large nostalgic clientelle for old-Wu-sounding hip-hop. Who knows.

I'm actually down with many Wu affiliates, obviously not the closest ring ones...but look through some of my top friends and you can see who is affiliated to who.

I have spoken to a fair few of them, and they are definitely feel my style, saying that i have done a great job at 'taking it back'.

I am not all Kung Fu, just that the current songs on my page fit that sort of image. I actually aspire to be more of a political rapper, but then, would i be biting Public Enemy? Is my boy Sick Since a PE biter because he is political? Or is he a JMT biter because he drops a lot of religious metaphors in his rhymes? I'm actually aiming to blend political hiphop with a kungfu influence, thus appreciating both genres that i love the most.

Seriously, if you don't feel what is going on in the Audio Booth, heads need to keep they heads out of there. It isn't anyone else's business.

peace

Guarded By Martyrs
09-24-2008, 08:53 AM
I actually aspire to be more of a political rapper, but then, would i be biting Public Enemy? Is my boy Sick Since a PE biter because he is political? Or is he a JMT biter because he drops a lot of religious metaphors in his rhymes?

Exactly what I'm saying^

Boss_Digger
09-24-2008, 09:50 AM
The other thing people have failed to mention is that Hip-Hop/Rap as a musical artform isnt really taught by a teacher unless you are lucky to be invovled in established circles. If someone wants to learn to rap or make beats do they pick up a Yellow Pages and find someone to teach them as if you were learning to play a violin or the piano, no of course not cos theres no one there to do this!! So your on your own! finding out what equipment, software you wanna use or you have to build your flow, breath control, vocab, mic skills etc etc... and with no guidance to do so. Now I'm pretty sure that even the greats wernt great when they first started and didnt have there ideas that would make them great from the off. This shit takes time to learn and the idea process comes as your learning so its only natural people are gonna fall back on there influences that made them want to do this in the first place when there starting out. Some people will move on to do there own thing and find there own feet and some people will never find there own steelo and thats just the way it is.
To mock people for this is obsered it happens in all musical genres and pretty much anything people decide to take on in life because lets face it people dont take on something new unless they are inspired to do so in the first place!!

Now I have seen Tha Shaolin Assassin go on about his rap in a few threads so IMO its time for him to PUT UP OR SHUT UP

POST US YOUR RAPS IN THE BOOTHE AND SHOW US HOW ITS DONE MR ASSASSIN!!

Gitche Manito
09-24-2008, 09:58 AM
The other thing people have failed to mention is that Hip-Hop/Rap as a musical artform isnt really taught by a teacher unless you are lucky to be invovled in established circles. If someone wants to learn to rap or make beats do they pick up a Yellow Pages and find someone to teach them as if you were learning to play a violin or the piano, no of course not cos theres no one there to do this!! So your on your own! finding out what equipment, software you wanna use or you have to build your flow, breath control, vocab, mic skills etc etc... and with no guidance to do so. Now I'm pretty sure that even the greats wernt great when they first started and didnt have there ideas that would make them great from the off. This shit takes time to learn and the idea process comes as your learning so its only natural people are gonna fall back on there influences that made them want to do this in the first place when there starting out. Some people will move on to do there own thing and find there own feet and some people will never find there own steelo and thats just the way it is.
To mock people for this is obsered it happens in all musical genres and pretty much anything people decide to take on in life because lets face it people dont take on something new unless they are inspired to do so in the first place!!

Now I have seen Tha Shaolin Assassin go on about his rap in a few threads so IMO its time for him to PUT UP OR SHUT UP

POST US YOUR RAPS IN THE BOOTHE AND SHOW US HOW ITS DONE MR ASSASSIN!!

Yeah, I've seen a thread where Skampoe invited you all to join in and make a Wu-Corp track. The only verse I ever heard was Skampoe's, even though there were plenty of "wait til I write something" posts (mainly from The Shaolin Ass).

The thread ended up dead.

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I've seen a thread where Skampoe invited you all to join in and make a Wu-Corp track. The only verse I ever heard was Skampoe's, even though there were plenty of "wait til I write something" posts (mainly from The Shaolin Ass).

The thread ended up dead.

yup yup, me n jigsaw ripped it, and that track agve birth to the nu street anthem duh animal shout, no loss at all homie!

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 11:42 AM
ALL HAIL LORD BEATJITZU

MAN THE FUCK UP TSA, YOU GOT NOTHING ON ANYONE

Peace to the LO_FI!

SHiNobi swings swords through your face, you keyboard hero assclown!

TO QUOTE THE GREAT SINAPSE!

"you dont like kungfu beats? FUCK YOU! Get a dirty stinking sock in ya ass"

HELL YAHHH!
anothe rone of his qoutes which i hold dear to my heart and i tell any one whos asks y do i rap

i say

''in the words of sinapse the great, HIPHOP AINT SUPPLYING ME WITH LINES THAT TEACH''

i think no one could have said dat better!!

peace to dat mu fucka!!!!!!!!!

GRANDMASSIVE.
09-24-2008, 11:53 AM
The majority of artists/and or groups of any music genre have been influenced by others at some point in time, especially hip hop. Blues, soul, jazz, rhythm & blues & even rock are prime examples of that so if that is the case then essentially were all biters.
Myself and most producers on the this forum will have heavy influence from the Wu, I mean what do u expect its a Wutang forum and we are the biggest die hard fans of any artist or group. By your statement it appears that you havent really checked out the audio section because there is alot of bangin music and talent on there cuz if you did you wouldnt be saying what your saying but i respect everybodys opinion.

Complex
09-24-2008, 12:00 PM
I think its ironic that cats with wu nicknames with like 10,000 posts on a wu forum are in here talkin shit... Some of yall act like Kung Fu is copyrighted by WTC... That would mean soul samples and breakbeats is Wu's shit too right.. You got cats runnin around talkin wreckless like they are actually Wu Tang with Wu buttons, Wu tats on they face, big W emblem beltbuckles, lol ect... (yall know who im talkin bout) I aint heard anyone in the audio section claim Wu or none of that.... Personally I aint even feelin Wu like that anymore and honestly the shit LB is doin is more innovative and creative anyway than what they doin lately... He aint lyin about how hard it is to create somethin on a Sp 303 so yall should respect that, if you aint feelin it thats yo opinion... But fall back on the hatin shit I dont hear nobody blatently dickriding or biting, If I did I would call em out.. trust... Somebody made the point earlier in this thread that if you dont want that sound anymore, listen to the radio or turn on the television because that is what is gettin heard right now.. Better yet post some music or battle it out and show and prove unless yall scared or damagin your forum rep lol...

real talk....

Luz
09-24-2008, 12:09 PM
^ Just be original. Wu pioneered Rap and Martial Arts. Go get your own style.

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 12:10 PM
Hater^

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Critics, Wtf Is A Critic Any Way? A Critic Is A Mu Fucka Who Cant Do Whut U Do So The Wanna Critisize Ur Shit Like They Are Aythority On Sum Shit,
U Wanna Criticise Sumthing

Critcise These Nuuuuts!

Now Run Tell Dat!!

*martin Lawrence*

Complex
09-24-2008, 12:14 PM

my own style? have u listened to my shit?

12weLvE
09-24-2008, 12:15 PM

"No idea is original, theres nothing new under the sun... is not what you do but how is done"

-Nas

Define original??

Would soul samples make me sound original?? Would all synths make me sound original?? Sampling rock? Funky west coast shit?? So basically come up with our own genre?? is that what a lot of you cats are implying?? What the fuck do you cats want us at the audio booth to do huh?? Make some 50 cent style beats... D-Block... Dip set?? Southern crap?? WTF man!!!!

Complex
09-24-2008, 12:17 PM
point...

Luz
09-24-2008, 12:18 PM
If you've got martial arts or swords mixed with boom-bap, you're not original. Thats Wu's gig, not yours.

12weLvE
09-24-2008, 12:21 PM
If you've got martial arts or swords mixed with boom-bap, you're not original. Thats Wu's gig, not yours.

In like 2-3 or 4 of my like 75 beats... You guys dont even know how we get down at the audio booth... no idea about the talent thats hidden in there.

Boss_Digger
09-24-2008, 12:21 PM
In fact If you check out these guys first album which came out in 1992 they had a skit where they mimic'ed a kung fu film in a chinese resturant so you could accuse the Rza of bitting the whole kung fu thing from them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu-Schnickens

Luz
09-24-2008, 12:23 PM
I bet a lot of the people there have talent. That means that these talented cats should start working on their own sound and not try to emulate the Wu's sound. If you're doing your own sound (really your own sound not just sorta different from Wu), then good for you I wish you success.

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 12:25 PM
YO LETS NOT FORGET WHO STARTED THIS THREAD

AND HE HAS A WU NAME

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_528bc9986a4d212011f3a3a93c8243e6.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_144644042e84b4ac6cefb75777ebfdf8.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_1994e8b10985ba08473962ffa0139cc5.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_050e4a6a7e50fe8e17222097be8682e7.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_667985367663bd46ba6938ca7afa1203.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/tsaya2ej0-1.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/tsaya2ej0.jpg

THIS GAY CALLS NIGGAZ OUT ON BITING OR COPYING WHEN HIS WHOLE LIFE IS A FUCKIN CARBON COPY!!

I HAVE SPOKEN

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/14261JJ.jpg

Luz
09-24-2008, 12:25 PM
^Rza was doing that Kung Fu shit in 92 check the wu-tang demo tape.

Complex
09-24-2008, 12:28 PM
oh shit lol

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 12:29 PM
STOP BITING KANYE WEST U FRIGGIN FAG

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/SSPX0069.jpg

Jens Stoltenberg
09-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Stop biting you biters

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 12:31 PM
THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE RELESED THE ''HARDON COLLIDER'' IN ONE OD THESE BLACK HOLES

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/SSPX0069.jpg

SAVE SOME MONEY N SHIT

DEVAMPS
09-24-2008, 12:32 PM
YO LETS NOT FORGET WHO STARTED THIS THREAD

AND HE HAS A WU NAME

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_528bc9986a4d212011f3a3a93c8243e6.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_144644042e84b4ac6cefb75777ebfdf8.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_1994e8b10985ba08473962ffa0139cc5.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_050e4a6a7e50fe8e17222097be8682e7.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_667985367663bd46ba6938ca7afa1203.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/tsaya2ej0-1.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/tsaya2ej0.jpg

THIS GAY CALLS NIGGAZ OUT ON BITING OR COPYING WHEN HIS WHOLE LIFE IS A FUCKIN CARBON COPY!!

I HAVE SPOKEN

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/14261JJ.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAA

Gitche Manito
09-24-2008, 12:49 PM
yup yup, me n jigsaw ripped it, and that track agve birth to the nu street anthem duh animal shout, no loss at all homie!

Listening to it right now.

Dope.

I like the flows more than the beat, but you guys really ripped it tho.

Boss_Digger
09-24-2008, 12:49 PM
oops!:)9:( I just self ethered myself that was on the Fugees album the score which came out in 96 ha ha

In fact If you check out these guys first album which came out in 1992 they had a skit where they mimic'ed a kung fu film in a chinese resturant so you could accuse the Rza of bitting the whole kung fu thing from them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu-Schnickens

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Listening to it right now.

Dope.

I like the flows more than the beat, but you guys really ripped it tho.

AIGHT AIGHT PEACE!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-24-2008, 02:00 PM
i wanna see names ...this thread is a joke....notice all the flake ass niggas agreeing

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 02:03 PM
Like I Said, Its Niggaz Dat Cant Do Whut U Do So They Wanna Hate On Ur Shit, Its Actually Quite Flattering! Imo!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-24-2008, 02:19 PM
hahhahahhah stop biting Kanye ahahhahhahahhah Skampoe is ripping apart again

Gitche Manito
09-24-2008, 02:45 PM
i wanna see names ...this thread is a joke....notice all the flake ass niggas agreeing

Nice stuff.

This thread is cool 'cos now we don't have to look for the talent on the Wu-Corp, they're coming here to get respect where respect is due.

Respect.

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 02:54 PM
aint no body commin here to get ''respect''! this is just a no brainer homie, this faggit hates on whut we do cuz he caint do it!

JIGSAW45
09-24-2008, 07:30 PM
oops!:)9:( I just self ethered myself that was on the Fugees album the score which came out in 96 ha ha

and it was catually in 1995...i hated that album

JIGSAW45
09-24-2008, 07:44 PM
this homo challenged me...caught a slap with,"elephant stomp",refused to get back at me lyrically,thinks he sonned me by lookin through old ass pics and videos(obviously got alotta time on your hands)and still manages to find more bullshit to bring up.and what the fuck does black or white have to do with anything!...this is hip hop nigga!!!ur black and u cant even rap muthafuka!!!and if u can, u probably got mufuckas beatin on bongos in the background.if u dont like what u hear...lil wayne prolly gotta fansite too fag!!!and u can go thru all the trouble of searchin for shit to get at me with...but like i said,i dont get online and talk shit. face to face...youll get choked out till i squeeze apple juice outcha mouf nigga!!!

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 07:52 PM
werd

Boss_Digger
09-25-2008, 01:55 AM
and it was catually in 1995...i hated that album

Actually as quoted by wiki:

The Score (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Score_(album)) (1996), was a multi-platinum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIAA_certification) and Grammy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy)-winning success before disbanding in 1997.

as quoted by:

CD Universe:

Release Date Feb 13, 1996

I also hated the album it was far too soft for my liking!!

JIGSAW45
09-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Actually as quoted by wiki:

as quoted by:

CD Universe:

I also hated the album it was far too soft for my liking!!
good shit my dude... i thought i was pretty close, u got me.peace

Boss_Digger
09-25-2008, 09:57 AM
good shit my dude... i thought i was pretty close, u got me.peace

I couldnt self-ether myself in the same thread twice with fake knowledge lol and just to redeem myself further I believe this was the first piece of music that involved Kung-Fu and also long before the Rza did it

TId2NDiuu2s

The Prime Sithesizah
09-25-2008, 10:00 AM
I'm going to speak against this..

I'm one of the most original and creative producers in the [Audio Booth]. You can check everything I have on my myspace. I'll admit, there are tons of imitations out there. But think about it, can you really consider [using kung-fu] samples non-original? Technically and in some way, you can. It's all in how you use the sample. Alot of beatmakers and producers are ridiculously lazy. I treat a vocal sample the same way I treat a regular musical sample itself, I get highly creative. I'm not going to fault the thread-starter for saying what he's saying, but at the same time, go into the [Audio Booth]. Listen to cats who have unmatched styles like myself, Eraps, Moose, Zero and a few others. Most are under the influence of The RZA but what else can you expect? They're carrying on that traditional sound RZA once had, but The RZA evolved into something else and decided not to go back to that [gritty] sound the fans love. So their purpose? Revive that shit and let people who miss it love it again. However, it has always gotten excessive and you'll hardly hear those same cats producing anything refreshing, I'm just being straight up and down. Nevertheless, I'll be the first to say that I'm not following RZA's footsteps and neither will I continue to call him the greatest because my mind's set on exceeding him someday. Practically what I'm saying is, one day, I'll be BETTER THAN THE RZA. I'm not going to keep thinking he'll always be better than me, that limits my determination. But my point is this, biting is EXACTLY the art of trying to be like. If someone can easily pinpoint your style's similarity to something already established, it's not always biting. In most cases, these producers just explore and play around with the shit so don't take it so serious. Sometimes, they do it on purpose - THEN - you can call it biting, especially when they worship others like The RZA initially. But that's my two cents...

The Prime Sithesizah
09-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Before judging and making an ass out of yourself..
Check out these cats in the booth:

Myself
Lord Zero
GameOfDeath
Twelve Jewelz
Eraps
Moose
Complex

IMO.. every name right there hasn't open up, literally, there own genre and style of music!!

12weLvE
09-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Before judging and making an ass out of yourself..
Check out these cats in the booth:

Myself
Lord Zero
GameOfDeath
Twelve Jewelz (A.K.A Inspectahchek)
Eraps
Moose
Complex

IMO.. every name right there hasn't open up, literally, there own genre and style of music!!

THANKS for the shout!!!

-Check my music out yall... myspace and soundclick.

Well said on your comment above this one. Cats are talking without hearing our shit. You did leave out some other names... but yo the list can go on forever!!! This thread failed because cats dont know the diff between originality and bitting.

The Prime Sithesizah
09-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Exactly...

and as far as Beatjizu is concerned..

I've had my personal shots at him about having that whole [kung-fu] theme in his shit. The problem with alot of you is that you're not listening, because I thought it was the same usual shit like some of the other shit I hear in the booth. I'm not so much defendin Beatjitzu but he's started his own style with the Lo-Fi formula and NOBODY was doing that, then and momentarily. Technically, he's not biting because he uses his kung-fu samples in his own creative way and they all mesh in with the beats. I, like the rest of you, had thought that it was a mimick of the Wu tradition until you start distinguishing how he puts on those movie parts compared to The RZA's way... however, sometimes, I still look at it like he's imitating The RZA because his style is very much like what RZA once was and, honestly, I'm not too respectful of that in any way but I respect how he's influenced hundreds single-handedly to do the Lo-Fi style. Right now, he's more like RZA living in '08 from '93 and on. Thats just my opinion, he's like The RZA in many ways but he's in his own zone and I personally don't feel like he's TRYING to be like The RZA.
That's art...

Nevertheless..

The ones rapping about swingin swords and all that shit that has moral and ritual concepts behind them that none of these emcees understand. That whole Shaolin movement that these producers are mimicking, I have NO RESPECT for them. Who you're referring to are the ones who are mainly influenced by the majority of those Wu-Elements and affiliates.. sad to say but they're limited and think their shit's [ORIGINAL]

Ih8you
09-25-2008, 03:26 PM
You say kung fu shit is played out yet you listen to a group called wu-tang clan...

H.Notik
09-26-2008, 12:23 AM
www.myspace.com/3mdhiphop

mothafucka

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-26-2008, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=The Prime Sithesizah;1328699]Exactly...

and as far as Beatjizu is concerned..

I've had my personal shots at him about having that whole [kung-fu] theme in his shit. The problem with alot of you is that you're not listening, because I thought it was the same usual shit like some of the other shit I hear in the booth. I'm not so much defendin Beatjitzu but he's started his own style with the Lo-Fi formula and NOBODY was doing that, then and momentarily. Technically, he's not biting because he uses his kung-fu samples in his own creative way and they all mesh in with the beats. I, like the rest of you, had thought that it was a mimick of the Wu tradition until you start distinguishing how he puts on those movie parts compared to The RZA's way... however, sometimes, I still look at it like he's imitating The RZA because his style is very much like what RZA once was and, honestly, I'm not too respectful of that in any way but I respect how he's influenced hundreds single-handedly to do the Lo-Fi style. Right now, he's more like RZA living in '08 from '93 and on. Thats just my opinion, he's like The RZA in many ways but he's in his own zone and I personally don't feel like he's TRYING to be like The RZA.
That's art...

PEACE FAM I RESPECT YOU AND WHAT YOU HAVE SAID THATs PEACE!

ALSO LOOK OUT COMING DECEMBER 08 "CLONEZ OF DA RZA" NEW BEAT TAPE BY MY DISCIPLE BRUCE LI!!!!

bocs
09-26-2008, 01:00 AM
i used to check for the artists in the booth, but i gave up on em. You can try to justify the biting all you want, but at the end of the day, biting is biting, who cares if you put a lil twist on it, if you aint coming with something all around original, give it up. the whole pitched down drums, pitched up vocals shit has been done already a million times better. it's all formulaic now. there are a grip of producers who arent even diggin deep in the crates for shit no ones ever heard before... sampling some straight out obvious shit that any music fans gonna be able to catch. like if they googled "soul" and sampled the first song that came up.

alot of the cats in the audio booth sound like their main objective in life is to make it onto this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wu-Tang_Clan_affiliates

stop imitating, start inovating

and like tsa said, if you get defensive cause you think i'm talking about you, then you're probably right cause you know what i'm saying is true.

to the handful of producers down there who are actually putting in fresh work, much respect goes to you. to the rest of you, pull the wu-tang tit out of your mouth

ForensikZ
09-26-2008, 04:11 AM
people should make beats any style they want to. i cant hate on someone trying to make dusty garbage sound hot. the producers are very talented. people who just rap in the killarmy/wu style on here are a totally different story.

i love a lo fi sound, rza did not create it tho. he like the others made low fi shit due to technology at the time. these dudes doling the same thing and as long as the beats hot, who cares. BUT, just because the beat is lo fi and rzas "old style" dont make it better than what hes doing now or the past.

ol dirty abbot
09-26-2008, 07:10 AM
I heard a priest at Church say "God" the other day. He aint a black 5% muslim wtf?

Conz
09-26-2008, 07:22 AM
i drop pretty often in there and im not immitating no one

DEVAMPS
09-26-2008, 10:10 AM
hahahaha

H.Notik
09-26-2008, 10:14 AM
He's aiming to be great.

what's wrong with that?

DEVAMPS
09-26-2008, 10:19 AM

H.Notik
09-26-2008, 10:25 AM
It's also fantasy to think that nobody can ever be greater than Rza.

DEVAMPS
09-26-2008, 10:32 AM

MF Herbs
09-26-2008, 10:47 AM
LMAO... I knew vamps was gonna get at prime..

deeznutz1981
09-26-2008, 01:16 PM
am i a biter? i am heavily influenced by all the wu elements but i always try to create my own sound. my older stuff might have sounded like wu stuff but thats cause i was shitty at making beats so they would be off beat slightly enough to be considered a wu style sound. check myspace link in my sig and let me know if i'm biting. i hope not but hey if its dope its dope.

MF Herbs
09-30-2008, 09:42 AM
Everybody has dreams and goals.. you gotta respect that..
One thing about prime.. he airs it out.. you cant front on that..

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 09:48 AM
am i a biter? i am heavily influenced by all the wu elements but i always try to create my own sound. my older stuff might have sounded like wu stuff but thats cause i was shitty at making beats so they would be off beat slightly enough to be considered a wu style sound. check myspace link in my sig and let me know if i'm biting. i hope not but hey if its dope its dope.

i would'nt say biter (except for Down, which is blatantly a Rza beat), but we do need to do a track or 2 together

the silencer
09-30-2008, 11:34 AM
omg......please let this thread die

Tracks
09-30-2008, 11:41 AM

your shits good, and hte wu influence is evident, but like said down is already a rza beat, same shit, and success is the same is afu ra ft masta killa livin like that.

deeznutz1981
09-30-2008, 11:49 AM
your shits good, and hte wu influence is evident, but like said down is already a rza beat, same shit, and success is the same is afu ra ft masta killa livin like that.

yo thanks man. i did know that Down used a sample RZA had used but i basically made it in like 20 minutes so my buddy could freestyle over it. I have never heard the Afu-Ra/Masta Killa song serious i'll have to check it.

H.Notik
09-30-2008, 12:23 PM
lol@ cyphers...

yo vamps remeber when we smoked that blunt at the show real quick, and that due was like YO I CAN BEATBOX CYPHER GUYS lol...kid was maaaaaaad drunk.

Rame
09-30-2008, 01:05 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with making Wu-Like beats or tracks.

Wu-Tang created a sound, it's OK if you want to sound like that.

Tracks
09-30-2008, 01:41 PM
yo thanks man. i did know that Down used a sample RZA had used but i basically made it in like 20 minutes so my buddy could freestyle over it. I have never heard the Afu-Ra/Masta Killa song serious i'll have to check it.

its cool its still good shit dont worry about it.

people need to stop stressing over shit that isnt relevant to them, if its dope and you like it, fuckin awesome, if u don't like it, then don't listen, simple as that.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 01:48 PM
yo...fuck you nigga,i aint on no shaolin shit,wtf??

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 01:52 PM
and thanx to the cats that have shown love,ive never ever spit about swords or jacked wutang terminology,wtf,im more on some scientific canibus shit,or life shit and as far as beats go?are u kidding me? most of my shit is on some 9th wonder shit..that just goes to show how much niggaz hate on what they dont know

finally if its my name,then you cats need to get the gravediggaz shit outta ya ass for a second and think clear,i didnt call myself this cause of wutang..do u even know what working graveyard shift means?? fuck you haters...

those that know what im about know ive distanced myself from anything wu sounding...so fuck you

Rame
09-30-2008, 02:03 PM
^ I don't think anyone was trying to diss you.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 02:09 PM
yo,u didnt see the start of this thread,some fag decide to put my picture up?/wtf//im totally offended for real,one of the reasons why i stopped even dropping beats on the corp was because in beat battles,u dont win unless ya shit sounds like some rza shit and i was on some other shit,and lyrically ive never emulated none of the wu shit so for someone to even mention me is ludicrious and it really pisses me off for real,just because ive name a ton of killabeez as my influences dont mean im tryna sound like em,if cats wasnt such haters and envious and actually listened to the music,they would get my style,im on some life shit,some scientifical shit,i dont rap about karate or none of that and u best believe the beats ive rapped on with wu influence in them were given to me by producers who wanted to hear me on their work,if the beat sound right,im ripping it,it dont matter what type

,i ,,

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 02:12 PM
by the way 63000 views, 5000 plays a day,yea im doing something right hater...you can say all you want zoorooka...im doing what im doing and getting the response i want for it..so get of my nuts nigga

Rame
09-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Ok, I see.

You shouldn't be offended by someone from this website though.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 02:17 PM
nah man...off all the obvious picks on here,why me??? its just fucking jelousy and prof zarooka has a history of starting shit with me for real...

seriously with the likes of dlah and radar van running around here,why would my work be even considered as biting?

and its not that its someone on a website that offends me,its the fact that i take alotta pride in my work and i try to bring new concepts to what im doing so biting and me should not be in the same sentence for real...im one dude that knows too many wutang niggaz in the real world,i could be running out here claiming to be a wutang affiliate but i dont..i do me so this really should not apply to niggaz like me

D-Infinite
09-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Shifter, you ain't a biter, and everyone knows it fam. You got your own steez, no-one in the Wu could ever drop something as mad dope as Shiftnology.

People all assume just because you open your mouth on a beat by Lord Beatjitzu, you are biting Wu. On my page, track 18 Forms, i mention "Cypher Divine" - according to TSA the assclown, any 5% or mathematics mentioning in a track = biting.

But yo fuck the haters Shifter.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 07:07 PM
^^^fa sho yo....and they wonder why the good rappers are startin to quit rap,when fans have such an attitude,whats next'

u know whats funny,they chose the wrong crew to make an example outta,wutang clan???are u fucking kidding me,arent these the same cats who talked about shark niggaz and keeping it gully in the game and now they doing excatly the same shit they preached against, Rza being original?? that just goes to show how much u cats dont know,maybe i ought to school u cats on where rza got his style too...we may as well just attribute the whole hardcore shaolin style to RNS because believe it or not..he taught rza some of what he knows so stop overhyping rza yo,he too adopted his style from someone else...

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 07:10 PM
fuck the bullshit, at the end of the day, if you make good music & its music that you're proud of, who gives a fuck what others think ??? shit, its hip hop for fucks sake, who truely is original this day in age ??

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Excatly!!!

MF Herbs
10-01-2008, 08:57 AM
one of the reasons why i stopped even dropping beats on the corp was because in beat battles,u dont win unless ya shit sounds like some rza shit and i was on some other shit

Yea I feel what your saying.. I think thats why its been dead.. Alot cats feel the same way.. this is my last run thru with the battles..

D-Infinite
10-02-2008, 06:21 PM
I don't know about that one. MF Herbs, you drop extremely dope beats that everyone loves lol. Modesty much?

MF Herbs
10-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't know about that one. MF Herbs, you drop extremely dope beats that everyone loves lol. Modesty much?

oh naw I aint saying it isnt luv, cats are peace, Im saying its the reason cats dont drop in the battles.. And this is my last run thru with the battles because it is dead.. Every round has the same cats in it every time.. lol.. Newcomers dont come thru because they feel like they dont have a "Wuish" sound so they dont drop..

I dont know why but cats think the "Wu sound" is the "all else fail vote." They should just drop..

Looking forward to the outcome of the battles this series tho.. :yes:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-02-2008, 10:22 PM
excatly

food for thought
10-11-2008, 10:44 AM
dont let these idiots on this site get yall worked up.

TSA is a fuckin faggot that looks for some shit to bitch about, and zooroka is an idiot.

keep doing yall thing....

food for thought
10-11-2008, 10:45 AM
yo...fuck you nigga,i aint on no shaolin shit,wtf??

LOL

SKAMPOE
10-13-2008, 01:57 AM

why?

*create shitty loop*

any mention of

5%
kungfu
guillotines
swords
dragons
anything geeky/asian

the worst is some of them are actually trying to have careers by make believing or mimmicking someone else's legacy. Wutang was dope, they influenced me to the point that i learn how to rap listening to them, but god damn, some of ya'll are pushing it.

there's a lot of talent in the audio section, but it's all a waste cause they're pretending to be wutang, so why would i listen to a fake wutang with no charisma when i can listen to a real wutang on bitchin CDs like Supreme clientele

not even wutang uses the 'wutang style' as much as ppl on here do.
damn.

killa bees are fags too.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/SSPX0169.jpg

Sinapse
10-13-2008, 09:32 AM
LOL @ the faggots on this site
LOL @ anyone who cares what some nobodies have to say
LMAO @ me for spending about 20 mins reading through this nonsense

But since I already wasted that time...

People that create the art know what's up, I don't need some faggots to tell me if someone is biting or not, that shit stinks and it's all over you when you do it - there are some cats here that def try to emulate Wu hardcore, but I think it's because they aren't really motivated to create art for themselves - or don't have the talent - either way it just seems like there are some members who just do it for fun and to emulate the rappers they idolize.

Still, it's not anyone's place to judge them on what they try to do, they aren't trying to get rich off that shit (believe me the one's sounding too much like Wu will not make it, they will not get love in the hip hop community - not just amongst forum faggots). If you are so concerned about originality in the hip hop culture why don't you just shut the fuck up and go create something...oh right, that takes talent...................

The Prime Sithesizah
10-13-2008, 01:09 PM
LOL @ the faggots on this site
LOL @ anyone who cares what some nobodies have to say
LMAO @ me for spending about 20 mins reading through this nonsense

But since I already wasted that time...

People that create the art know what's up, I don't need some faggots to tell me if someone is biting or not, that shit stinks and it's all over you when you do it - there are some cats here that def try to emulate Wu hardcore, but I think it's because they aren't really motivated to create art for themselves - or don't have the talent - either way it just seems like there are some members who just do it for fun and to emulate the rappers they idolize.

Still, it's not anyone's place to judge them on what they try to do, they aren't trying to get rich off that shit (believe me the one's sounding too much like Wu will not make it, they will not get love in the hip hop community - not just amongst forum faggots). If you are so concerned about originality in the hip hop culture why don't you just shut the fuck up and go create something...oh right, that takes talent...................

The best summarization of this whole thread lol... WORD!!

Krusha
01-18-2009, 08:56 AM
you are right, fuck shark niggas! but wu-tang is like the mother and killa bees are the sons.