PDA

View Full Version : Somethin Fresh...

Complex
09-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Peace...

Here go a new batch of joints... Lots of shit is in the works, stay tuned!
http://www.myspace.com/complexrealmz08

leave ya thoughts...

Sinapse
09-22-2008, 05:10 PM
These joints are all fire as usual Plex...

Really feeling Villainous and In The Night, as well as Silent Crimes...Yesterday joint is fresh too, damn man..tight work..PEACE

THE MASON
09-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Yo i just listened your whole listing, boom shit is ill man, trying to find beats like that!!

Keep droppin Peace

INF
09-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Hearing you going for the Portishead again makes me wonder if you just tore the whole album apart. If so then I would love to hear them joints as a beat tape.

I wasnt as excited about this new batch as much as I was about the last two. They was dope though. I really dig the way you do your drums cuz its like the drums are in screw'd and chopped music. Thats ill. Makes me think of different ways to sequence , keeps my mind open. Thats good to hear an artist and they make you think of the way you do what you do.

Peace Plex

Complex
09-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Hearing you going for the Portishead again makes me wonder if you just tore the whole album apart. If so then I would love to hear them joints as a beat tape.

I wasnt as excited about this new batch as much as I was about the last two. They was dope though. I really dig the way you do your drums cuz its like the drums are in screw'd and chopped music. Thats ill. Makes me think of different ways to sequence , keeps my mind open. Thats good to hear an artist and they make you think of the way you do what you do.

Peace Plex

no doubt.. i wouldnt count that out lol.. believe it or not cats down here used to pay me to chop and screw they tapes... easy money lol

appreciate the look...

$inista
09-23-2008, 02:05 AM
all nice but was feeling silent crime & black widow even doe B.W. sounds like an intro

H.Notik
09-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Dope shit all around.

Villianous took the cake imo.

GameOfDeath
09-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Windows of Yesterday is ridiculous. Villainous and Silent Crimes come in a close tie for second though. Feelin the loops as always got a dope rhythm to them.

MF Herbs
09-23-2008, 11:44 AM
umm they are dope.... jk.. plex you already kno..

Boss_Digger
09-24-2008, 02:12 PM
holy fuck Windows is amazing!!!!!!!! I really liked the other joints but god damn Windows is smooth!

Complex
09-24-2008, 02:13 PM
word up thanx famz....

DEVAMPS
09-24-2008, 02:23 PM
yeah i was bumpin these earlier today complex im feelin Villainous and BLACK WIDOWW- sickness

peace

Complex
09-24-2008, 02:28 PM
no doubt!

Shitao
09-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Villainous: great drums, love the piano touch. Dope beat.

Windows of yesterday: Powerful drums loop. Cool vocal sample. Sounds like a remix of the orignal one. Feeling it.

In the night: Cool portishead remix.

Seemz: Once again portsihead sampling. I feel this one man. Better than "In the night". But in my opinion you're better than this. That's fresh but you have already made beats 500% better than that.

Black widow: My fav with villainous so far. Always this portishead sampling but here, your beat is really creative.

Connection prob, silent crimes doesnt work.

So cool listening man.

Black widow is really solid, Villainous is sick.

PEACE keep it up