PDA

View Full Version : I know exactly what SKAMPOES Problem is.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 10:40 PM
ANd it truly is only ONE PROBLEM.

Its the fat jokes. Plain and simple. All fat people are embarassed they are fat. They want to be skinnier. Some just let themselves go (in SKamps case) others are just biologically programmed that way.

But you can see how mad he gets and how apologetic he is for his fatness.
One of my friends is like SKAMP....He loves eating and is fat, but is so overly self concsious about it. If you call him fat or fatass, you can tell it hurts him.
Yet he is the biggest ball buster ever.

You remind me of him skamp.

Embrace your fatness. You wouldnt be Skampoe w/o it.

Dr. Nick

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 10:48 PM
hahahahah i am the most handsome fat mu fuck u eve gon meet sun!

i have no complex on how i look!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Im not saying you got a complex about how you look. Its your weight....

Case in point

hahahahah i am the most handsome FAT MU FUK u eve gon meet sun!

you had to refer to yourself as fat, while assuring yourself you are handsome.

WHY?

Blackula Spectacula
09-22-2008, 10:54 PM
jedi mind tricks .. Nicky you're good

TSA
09-22-2008, 10:58 PM
fat people can be handsome, like the god Pete Edochie.

infact he's quoted saying "I have to watch out for women, because if have not noticed, i am extraoridinarily handsome"

so i was firmly convinced, it's not an oxymoron

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3123/2588537602_df53572d0e.jpg?v=0

The Hound
09-22-2008, 10:59 PM
god damn this place is shit before most of you go to bed ...

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Piling on is not the answer Derek. We are trying to help Skampoe...real name Herbert.

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 11:00 PM
cuz its a fact, im not tryna be sum one im not, i aint skinny and its more than evident douche, like i said im my rime

ya try 2 decipher but never get down to da core!

if any thing im over confident! plus i spit hella bangin game!

exclusive

im just an all around fly guy

emphasis on round lmao

http://a681.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/46/l_e081a042a27b198e06d521748eecf6b8.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=212149071&albumID=1519523&imageID=21568991#a=1519523&i=21569007)

INF
09-22-2008, 11:02 PM
"men...I ask u, can u find another man to be attractive (find beuty in a male)?" - TSA

TSA
09-22-2008, 11:03 PM
obviously you don't realize how extraordinarily handsome Pete Edochie is

-PbQJn6ZQKg

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 11:03 PM
hahahahahahahah

INF
09-22-2008, 11:04 PM
good times

TSA
09-22-2008, 11:06 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHH!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!11

http://a681.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/46/l_e081a042a27b198e06d521748eecf6b8.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=212149071&albumID=1519523&imageID=21568991#a=1519523&i=21569007)
AHAHAHAHAGHHAAHHAHAHAAHGAHAHAH!!!1
"TRY'N TA LANd DA JOB AND MANAGED TO FALL SHORT!"

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Skampoe you said 'emphasis on round'

Why can't you just be handsome...why do you have to repeatedly tell us your 'round'...is it a defense mechanism perhaps that eases your anxiety. Poking fun at yourself while 'being over confident'?

Why can't we have confidence without the self degradation?

TSA
09-22-2008, 11:07 PM
"men...I ask u, can u find another man to be attractive (find beuty in a male)?" - TSA
and that was Back Rapeman

INF
09-22-2008, 11:08 PM

well

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 11:11 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHH!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!11

AHAHAHAHAGHHAAHHAHAHAAHGAHAHAH!!!1
"TRY'N TA LANd DA JOB AND MANAGED TO FALL SHORT!"

ahahahahahahhhahahahhaha

Blackula Spectacula
09-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Skamp you look like a Goon

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 11:22 PM
depends on hoe ur using the werd, u ceen creepa when they told him the real meaning of goon ahhahahahaha

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 11:26 PM
Skamp you may need more counseling and therap than i thought

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 11:28 PM
http://img.ircimages.com/ircimages/5/5/55dbf0c3430912a83ae71967e6f8178d.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
09-22-2008, 11:29 PM
depends on hoe ur using the werd, u ceen creepa when they told him the real meaning of goon ahhahahahaha

yeah and like creepa .. you need better "diction" or just some dick . Oops .. Low blow .. i know .. my bad

SKAMPOE
09-22-2008, 11:45 PM
dat was a dope fuckin show!

diggy
09-22-2008, 11:57 PM
LOL

Skamp, lose weight already. Fat hanging on you like weights is not doing your body good.

Tell you what.

Here's a number:

1-800-373-1093 ext. 04222.

Call it.

Blackula Spectacula
09-23-2008, 12:04 AM
LOL

Skamp, lose weight already. Fat hanging on you like weights is not doing your body good.

Tell you what.

Here's a number:

1-800-373-1093 ext. 04222.

Call it.

Diggy wants to Phone Bone Skamp

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 12:05 AM
whut a fag

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 12:12 AM
no he wants to bone skamps shemale wife

Blackula Spectacula
09-23-2008, 12:23 AM
wait so that wasn't skamp in make up?

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 12:25 AM
LMAO...yea they do look eerily similar...maybes he's in love with his sister..or worse yet his hermaphoradite brother...

...yikes. Puerto ricans man...wft

TSA
09-23-2008, 12:55 AM
these jokes disgust me.
these are genuienly bitter people making remarks to make someone feel the depth of the hole inside them because the concept of self appreciation in the face of 'flaws' is beyond what they want to understand.

when me, style, jam, skampoe, firm, and various australians make jokes at eachother there are what they are, jokes, and we're laughing at both ends of the screen.

this is just disgusting, you can tell there's alot of bitterness behind what's being said.
you guys are really trying.....yuck.

if you posted something, and didn't atleast smirk then you should reasses...

Ohsaes
09-23-2008, 12:56 AM
If only the wu knew what transpired here every night... lol ^_^

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 12:59 AM
these jokes disgust me.
these are genuienly bitter people making remarks to make someone feel the depth of the hole inside them because the concept of self appreciation in the face of 'flaws' is beyond what they want to understand.

when me, style, jam, skampoe, firm, and various australians make jokes at eachother there are what they are, jokes, and we're laughing at both ends of the screen.

this is just disgusting, you can tell there's alot of bitterness behind what's being said.

dats werd is bond!

TSA
09-23-2008, 01:00 AM
i would also like to add, touch, skampoe is obviously on a greater level of self confidence then you because he posts pictures of himself at will
you, see everything that's 'wrong' with skampoe and still believe whatever you present will be worst, or you have something to guard out of insecurity that skampoe doesn't

blackula is the polar opposite. she's a scumbag from canada that spread her greasy pussy for a nebraskan african assassincan so that he will add her on myspace.

skampoes wife is fat, cool, but you are too, and on top of that the fact that a trail of naked pictures of you are all over the internet puts you automatically below her in life.

real life.

these are 2 personalities that my exposing is backed with facts and evidence where as you guys are pretended that skampoe is insecure cause confidence isn't taught in Western European History Circa 1255
(what if i went to college to study that as a major)

you guys aren't joking, and on top of that your not laughing at your jokes, so the motives aren't humor or fun, its bigger then hip hop im noticing

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 01:05 AM
and thats where it counts

real life

Blackula Spectacula
09-23-2008, 01:18 AM
i would also like to add, touch, skampoe is obviously on a greater level of self confidence then you because he posts pictures of himself at will
you, see everything that's 'wrong' with skampoe and still believe whatever you present will be worst, or you have something to guard out of insecurity that skampoe doesn't

blackula is the polar opposite. she's a scumbag from canada that spread her greasy pussy for a nebraskan african assassincan so that he will add her on myspace.

skampoes wife is fat, cool, but you are too, and on top of that the fact that a trail of naked pictures of you are all over the internet puts you automatically below her in life.

real life.

these are 2 personalities that my exposing is backed with facts and evidence where as you guys are pretended that skampoe is insecure cause confidence isn't taught in Western European History Circa 1255

you guys aren't joking, and on top of that your not laughing at your jokes, so the motives aren't humor or fun, its bigger then hip hop im noticing

white tsa?

and my pussy isn't greasy .. pleease .. lets not talk about greasy (TSA's face)

and Skamp knows I'm not being serious, this is for pure entertainment purposes only.

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 01:22 AM
he has a point, the werld seen ur noods! no disrepect but every one knows u as the e slut!

Blackula Spectacula
09-23-2008, 01:27 AM
they were just pics of my chest, theres girls out there with worse shit out there so lets not get carried away here You fat maricon

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 01:32 AM
yea i know, but the thing is like i told u b4, its like our sister's noodz got exposed!

TSA
09-23-2008, 01:34 AM
it wasn't just your chest, it as your pussy, pussy lips, clitoris, asshole, twat, clit, twat, clit, breasts, clit eastwood

Blackula Spectacula
09-23-2008, 01:35 AM
I'ma big girl Skamp, stop pretending like it's a big deal.

Blackula Spectacula
09-23-2008, 01:36 AM
it wasn't just your chest, it as your pussy, pussy lips, clitoris, asshole, twat, clit, twat, clit, breasts, clit eastwood

wtf are you talking about?

and why is this subject still relevant in any thread? let it go kids .. just let it go. Ive moved on .. i think you should too.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-23-2008, 04:14 AM

Didn't i ask that?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-23-2008, 04:29 AM

What the fuck is that shit?

Taking a skampoe play on words and using it?

Pat Masterbateman is the best play on words possible with my sceen name.

Don't try and better it with other shit, because it will always pale in comparison.

these jokes disgust me.

This is terrifically real.

I have been guilty of it over the last few days, but this post makes be recognise that.

But, i do come on here to entertain myself, and skampoe is being a bitch.

But maybe i shouldn't be personal in voicing my displeasure.

real life.

These points seem to be pretty much true.

Skampoe seems fine with his self esteem.

But in the end, how the fuck do any of us know, no one here (except his flamboyant room mate JIGSAW and his kissing cousin FatherT!me) actually knows the guy

Either way, its a weird comment to make.

Making fun of his wife isn't particularly funny to me or anything, and it's a low blow (i know skampoe makes himself susceptible to low blows, because of his own style of insult, but still).

Also, skampoe's wife does have a sex tape out there, so im not sure about your argument there.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 06:03 AM

real life.

yada yada yada and the hideous coon-cracka comes in to attempt to save his fat friend who he can relate too.

no ones trying to make you laugh. Stop thinking your important.

The world is harsh, hug me don't reject me.

HANZO
09-23-2008, 07:14 AM
TSA has made some excellent points in this thread. which absolutely destroyed anyone who attempted to mock Skamp with shitty disses.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Yeah, but was it Blackshao or Whiteshao?

Intrigue/.

HANZO
09-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Whiteshao wouldnt have an indeep knowledge of wu-corp politics.

the posts are products of Derrick himself.

Durag
09-23-2008, 08:12 AM
they were just pics of my chest, theres girls out there with worse shit out there so lets not get carried away here You fat maricon

yea i know, but the thing is like i told u b4, its like our sister's noodz got exposed!

Hahaha our sister

You wouldnt jack off to your sister though, and i guarantee loads of people here jacked off to those pics, DJ Methods admitted it

Longbongcilvaringz
09-23-2008, 08:35 AM
haha

yeah, but that was a jovial expose' of skampoe's endearing flaws.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-23-2008, 08:41 AM
Don't fucking do that again please.

[pb]

TSA
09-23-2008, 08:58 AM
ElOHel

whitehshao only drops in to defend little wayne then leave, but hasn't in months

maybe he's realized the lil wayne he liked from 99 has nothing to do with lil wayne now

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Longbongcilvaringz
09-23-2008, 09:06 AM
haha, what was this then

"blackula is the polar opposite. she's a scumbag from canada that spread her greasy pussy for a nebraskan african assassincan so that he will add her on myspace."

Self flames?

TheWolf
09-23-2008, 09:07 AM
they were just pics of my chest

:?

KERZO
09-23-2008, 09:11 AM
hahaha ive read this whole thread and it's one hell of a bitch off.

dudes are getting serious up in here...

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/whysoserious1.jpg

TSA
09-23-2008, 09:18 AM
that why so serious shit is getting gay

white people always gay up quotes, dont lie you know you do.
black ppl gay up the movie watching experience but white people gay up the before and after

i remember going to the simpsons movie, and the entire theatre it seems errupting into "spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does" and laughed all cheesily

then that's all i heard for a week after and the week before, shit made me hate a perfectly true and real movie

and trill movie if i do say.

TheWolf
09-23-2008, 09:20 AM
That Spider Pig bullshit is so unfunny that I wouldn't be suprised if Fermi Paradox was somehow behind it.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-23-2008, 09:37 AM
haha spider pig.

fuck, the funniest thing about that movie was, when i went and saw it, some lads did the whole 'Seinfeld lost at the movies thing'.

Elaine....Jerry....?

etc. etc.

A bit played out i guess, but i found it mildly amusing.

The movie was ok maybe?

TheWolf
09-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Simpsons fell off.

Hard.

Son.

KERZO
09-23-2008, 10:26 AM
blah blah blah blah

yeah totally wolf...your the most interesting poster on wu-corp so don't let my unfunniness disrupt your prodigious post...

plus i heard skampoe's finally got his sex change operation...you may now refer to him a 'Fatima Skampolina'..

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Photoshop%20Edits/Skampoehairspray.jpg

:dududu:

KERZO
09-23-2008, 05:34 PM
So when you auditioning for hairspray skampolina?

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 05:37 PM
This Faggit Rly Has The Hawts For Me Damn Whut A Fag!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 05:41 PM
Skampoe do you take my jokes about your wife and weight serious?

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 05:45 PM
When I Log Off Of Herenone Of U Gays Exist

So No!

KERZO
09-23-2008, 05:46 PM
yeah skampoe, your rolls of fat turn me on i have to admit. I like ya more now since you got that tattoo..

byebye for now sweetcheeks, x

:lmao:

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 05:52 PM
When I Log Off Of Herenone Of U Gays Exist

So No!

Good cuz some of these people were gettin real E-motional up in here

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 05:54 PM
its not emotional, its straight facts, tsa spoke actual facts!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 05:57 PM
If i want someone to see me, I will give them a pic privately. which i have done. but i dont post pics on a public forum cuz i dont want thousands of people having access to my property. Its just a personal choice.
I don't see why any men in here would really want to kno that bad anyway truthfully. I dont really care to kno what anyone in here looks like outside of the girls.

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 06:01 PM
thats the thing, its like ur hiding some thing, i think ur the one who has severe low self esteem or whut ever it is u said! ionno i dont give a fuck, im a real mu fucka err day no days off!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 06:05 PM
trust me, if i had ANY esteem issues about how i look they would be erased after seeing tsa and your pics. But like i said I dont really trust the internet or people on here too much so its not really an esteem thing. I always thought people who put their whole lives on myspace were stupid...
there are alot of weirdos here

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 06:09 PM
its true, i agree, but then again its just pictures, whuts the werst they can do, p shop them hahahahhahah its all funny shit...

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 06:16 PM
i dunno you got these corpsies who jack off and cum on them...then what they did to Bens daughters pictures...i dont kno y u put your girl on here with that type of shit. I've posted em on other forums, but i just wouldnt do it here.

SKAMPOE
09-23-2008, 06:21 PM
true