PDA

View Full Version : Since Shady...

White_Mouse
09-23-2008, 07:54 PM
For all those that know me and my old shit, and as a little teaser before the new Prime shit here ya go
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wrbef8
zshare
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1959781275a958ca/
myspace
www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy

AK Spray
09-23-2008, 09:40 PM
i don't really like this shit. BUT... your MIX thing is ill. i like that shit.

Man, i just gotta say... PLEASE move away from Eminem comparison. Because if ppl keep doin that... it's settin back white rappers FOR REAL.

I don't want some motherfucker tellin me "DAMN! You're good for a white dude." I want them just to say "DAMN! You're good."

Complex
09-24-2008, 02:12 PM
this is almost scary....

The Prime Sithesizah
09-25-2008, 12:53 PM
I wonder what the Shady fans think right now lol..
Either way, the mixtape is going to open up alot of ears..
The album? Too advanced for the average listener!!
The follow-up? -A JACK THE RIPPER PROBLEM-

keep them coming, Mosaic Mogul!!
PiDeaCe!

White_Mouse
09-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Yea i'm working on the new stuff as we speak, i have quite a few projects in progress, also i'm trying to get some shows and shit together. As far as the track goes, this was me pretty much making fun of the shady style, the track was just for fun and to get people who are only use to my new style (not many people on the board have heard the new tape), to listen to a new take on a familiar tone, bump

H.Notik
09-27-2008, 01:30 PM
word,,,2nd verse nailed the old em style right on the head. this is dope for a parody and you rode the beat real well...dope lyrics...props man.

White_Mouse
09-28-2008, 04:36 PM
well for some reason the vid got removed i'll try to get it back, in the meantime check out the other links i've edited to the top of the page, bump

Sinapse
09-28-2008, 11:11 PM
i don't totally get the parody aspect, its creepy how much you sound like Em...i really like your other shit posted in the past months more, although the skills are still evident...PEACE

12weLvE
09-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Yo mouse I peeped the rough draft of you and Primes album... oooooweee!!! Thats all I will say.

INF
09-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Didnt you have a song about Em before where you showed the difference between you and him?? I liked that one better.

Though you delivery inflection are suberp on this I just aint diggin cover tracks too much these days. Dont ask me why.

Thanks for the listen though and keep doin ya thing.

My favorite Mouse Track is remember the ave. I'm bout to play that right now as a matter of fact.

Peace Mouse.

Sinapse
09-29-2008, 11:45 AM
My favorite Mouse Track is remember the ave.

Was weird to hear someone so young spit such a nostalgic song, but fuck it, not his fault he's more refined than most lyricists 10 years older than him...also my fav track of his i heard.

THE MASON
09-29-2008, 03:16 PM
yo man, shit is dope, it really is scary how much you sound like Eminem. flowed to the beat very nice, ill watchin for that tape droppin

Boss_Digger
09-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Yo I'm gonna be honest I loved this and hated it. I loved listening to a 17 year old kid show people that you can be a skillfull mc at such a young age and no have to go the soljah boi route!! I fucking hate slim shady with a passion so from that aspect I found it hard to listen too

yo keep building young fam you got a lot of talent there!!

White_Mouse
09-30-2008, 07:21 PM
thanks for listening everyone, exclusive download to the Writer meets The Director coming real soon...

ERN-DAWGY
10-02-2008, 01:45 PM
hahahahahahahahaha yo mouse LMAO yous a funny mutha fucka, sick wordplay yo you ahead of your time dog, but shit yo em should be payin you to spit his tracks hahahah

100pr00f
10-03-2008, 11:14 AM
hahahahahahahahaha yo mouse LMAO yous a funny mutha fucka, sick wordplay yo you ahead of your time dog, but shit yo em should be payin you to spit his tracks hahahah

agree

i wanna hear u over a beat from some one here

White_Mouse
10-03-2008, 11:19 AM
^ word check out the tape @
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64169
Prime beats are dope ;)