PDA

View Full Version : The AK - "BadMan / Rider Freestyle"

AK Spray
09-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Hahaha. Some Wiiiild Shit.

Peep It On My Page.

www.myspace.com/theamericankiller

And Yall get ready for my "Drunk Shit" Thread.

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 01:58 AM
hahahahahaa simila to da middle of an oreo but ya dony know me tho ahahahahah shits dope i like it much props!

INF
09-24-2008, 11:19 AM
hahaha ur Paper Planes is dope. Ur cadence is getting waaay iller. Ur getting looser and looser on the flow.

That shit you said about GFK was fuckin wild.

I'll keep lookin out. 1

AK Spray
09-24-2008, 11:10 PM
haha. Thanks for the props y'all. I'm gettin ready to start doin a buncha shows, too.

Official Video's on the way.

AND that "American Killer" Project is set to Drop in December. It WAS gonna be for October. But, I might just drop a little promo 'round halloween, instead.

PEACE Y'ALL

Love is Love.

AK Spray
09-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Ay, just to let y'all know. I talked to my ppl's. Halloween Mixtape is comin.

"Halloween Massacre"

Watch the GFX Forum to check for the Cover. Knowing my work.. it'll be SICK!

H.Notik
09-26-2008, 12:51 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

dope floe forreal...damn at the gfk ish..good beat selection aswell...lets get some collabo in the works if ya down...we both have a live style, should mesh well. Props man...

AK Spray
09-26-2008, 01:23 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

dope floe forreal...damn at the gfk ish..good beat selection aswell...lets get some collabo in the works if ya down...we both have a live style, should mesh well. Props man...

chyeea. let's try and get somethin' in the works. we can get you on the halloween massacre tape. make it sum brutal shit.

White_Mouse
09-26-2008, 03:47 PM
I really enjoyed your take on paper planes and that shit on the other track about Ghostface being your "Barry White" was tight too, overall great tracks man, and thanks for giving feed on my other thread, i know about the whole eminem thing but honestly that's not my style right now, that track was just for fun lol

AK Spray
09-27-2008, 01:36 AM
I really enjoyed your take on paper planes and that shit on the other track about Ghostface being your "Barry White" was tight too, overall great tracks man, and thanks for giving feed on my other thread, i know about the whole eminem thing but honestly that's not my style right now, that track was just for fun lol

i appreciate your feedback on the shit, man. gotta keep shit cool.

and yeah, i feel ya on that track. i guess i might've gotten a little too bitter on that topic. you gots talent.

PEACE