PDA

View Full Version : prettypink9@gmail.com

STYLE
09-24-2008, 01:43 PM
so anybody else get msgs from this "chick" on myspace

i know its some fake shit but i have yet to peep the scam.

is it just a spam based scheme?

from my research it seems like a lot of effort just to get one email addy.

i mean this is what "she" wrote

http://a991.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/42/s_7d6ef59f3bb0367ff5c5575a460aad2e.jpg
No way your in Atlanta. Ive had quite the busy summer with work and will be finally getting my two week vacation.
Have you been watching the recession going on right now? Its crazy, I hope the government really pulls through or my job might be affected in one way or the other..
My uncles cottage is around Atlanta and it will be my lodging for the week. Im so excited.. I know next to no one so if your free thursday night id love to get a few drinks.. I didnt see a cell number on your profile but Id see why you wouldnt like to have that :o Id like to hear more from you now.. better yet mail me I dont log on often on myspace prettypink9@gmail.com atleast il know your serious..

Melinda

but yeah somebody email "her" and lets see what kind of wares they are pushing.

Koolish
09-24-2008, 02:58 PM
An Inquiry About Potential Rape Opportunities

to prettypink9

I was wonder what days your mouth would be free for forceful penetration?

i'll let you know what the fuck happens.

SKAMPOE
09-24-2008, 03:00 PM
o shit hahahaha

Killa BB
09-24-2008, 05:17 PM
My guess is she's a 15 year old Iraqi boy... posted up in the basement of some important building somewhere... armed with a PDA and a few pounds of C-4 strapped to his chest... That email is the trigger... Don't send it!!!

NY_Mami
09-24-2008, 05:21 PM
Don't do it.........

TheWolf
09-24-2008, 05:22 PM
My guess is she's a 15 year old Iraqi boy... posted up in the basement of some important building somewhere... armed with a PDA and a few pounds of C-4 strapped to his chest... That email is the trigger... Don't send it!!!

you really think it's General Wise?

Koolish
09-25-2008, 09:36 AM
prettypink9

to me

Hey
So glad you replied my email is so cluttered I almost missed your mail. Im really glad you replied but im stipulating that your shy.. I think its cute :) You never did get around telling me what you do to keep up that style and great look. I've been a widow for almost 4 years now and feel it's time to dip my toes back into the dating pool. I'm an animal lover, own a beautiful horse and have a cat. I ride (the horse not the cat hehe) almost every day because we compete so I spend a lot of time. I'm not afraid to get dirty (and actually do--quite often) but I clean up well! People say I'm cute, funny, sweet and that I need to find someone special to share all my wonderfulness with. So here I am.

Warning: I am a bit disorganized. My car is a mess and I hate to admit it but my condo isnt always immaculate. But I'd rather be outside playing then inside cleaning. I don't cook but I can bake like no other. I love chocolate and have a huge sweet tooth. I've been known to have an ice cream sundae for dinner.

If you are honest, kind and young at heart (but not so young at heart as to be a child) enjoy dining out, dancing, going to concerts, sporting events or just cuddling at home then you're the guy for me. Not necessarily looking to get married again (although it isn't out of the question) just looking for a special someone to love and cherish me. I wont be able to reply to you for a few days I most likely wont have internet access. Im not sure if your even available you can page me its free I page my friends all the time under prettypink9 (http://virgieemerya1022w.googlepages.com/index.html) Looking forward to some cocktails. So I hope you can accompany well I'll be around the cottage by tommorow. Im leaving in the next few hours. Just thought id send you a mail to get you a bit familiar with myself. I just picked up the keys from my uncle for the condo so Il give you an update on once I have the directions. Expect a call from me soon dont forget to text me

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-25-2008, 02:50 PM
An Inquiry About Potential Rape Opportunities

to prettypink9

I was wonder what days your mouth would be free for forceful penetration?

i'll let you know what the fuck happens.

roflllll -dead