PDA

View Full Version : T-ribe challenges Jamel (Jamel WINS)

T-ribe
08-30-2005, 01:13 AM
Any one who wants a battle come inside

Robert
08-30-2005, 01:42 AM
Jamel has top emcee pedigree, rhyming almost effortlessly,
This chump's a rap mutt who lost this battle needlessly,
Before he dropped a verse I knew he lacked ability,
he tries very hard but he's competing with pure tranquility,
poetry in motion, prophet flow's like the deepest ocean,
this bitch couldn't flow down a stream with boat locomotion,
decapitate, lascerate then finally mentally castrate,
this bitch ass rapper with his lame inferior flow rate,
Prophet's style is ultimate, whether you relate or recoil,
your persona is pure garbage much like feaces and raw soil,
Jamel's aerofoil got me souring higher then the celestial,
you tried to build rap wings but your consigned to the terrestrial,
incestual, inferior existence as a poet without weaponry,
shot your body up with led that fed the wars of last century,
this homie got no rhymes but he's still fuckin with me mentally,
maybe if I stab you enough times you'll understand eventually,
That you cant step to me not even with your most creative thoughts,
You just initiated a nightmare with the god of verbal rap courts.....
peace

T-ribe
08-30-2005, 01:58 AM
Fuck wait'n I'll set itI hold the mic with a ferious grip, just like ya bitch b holdin my dick/fuck flipin tha script, I'll flip lyrics like I'm dislecsic/A headcase, not one to mess wit/step up, I wanna see ya panties bitch/ I wanna see the kind of pussy I'll be fuckin with/ this is bumpy nuckle rap so dont cought with a black eye/ I want your moms to lick my balls does that make me a bad guy/ If it does, I'll blow it off like the dirt on my shoulder/ as the nights get longer my rhymes get colder/ Your not a soldier, a rook, or even a pawn/ you best move is to move on befor you get moved on/ the holy kuran aint here to save ya/ keep searchin them bible scriptures for ya savior/ no amount of paper, will buy you rhyme skill/battle me, and I'll use you as fuckin land fill/got you stuck on stupid, so you betta just stand still/ my hands kill as does these punch lines/ pleze suprize me, and come up with one good rhyme/ Its probly your first crime, battlin with no talent/ your a hoe to this rap game/ just take your ass out and sell it/+

T-ribe
08-30-2005, 02:08 AM
Yo, if we could gets some votes in here that would be lovely. First to break 3 --

Robert
08-30-2005, 02:10 AM
Votes?

Sicka than aidZ
08-30-2005, 02:28 AM
yo, i think t-ribe took it.....i liked his more.....that shit was fun to read...

it's almost a tie i think but i liked t-ribes flow more than jamals. seems like you were off beat...u guys should do another round to proove whos better...cuz i unno, jamal's got mad style an for all i know t-ribe, u coulda spent months on that shit, i unno, u should say like 1 hour or 12 hours deadline, some shit...see what yall come up with.

i liked t-ribes verse better so i gotta vote for him
peace

Robert
08-30-2005, 11:13 AM
yo anyone want to vote on this?
peace

MC MIDAS
08-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Yo, Me And Jamel Battled Yestaday And Votes Went Well Against Me But Its All Good!! I Dont Think I Got Done 2 Badly!!
Anyway Looking At These 2 Verses I Would Have 2 Disagree With Sicka And Say Jamel I Think Hes Lyrics Are Better, Better Vocab, Etc
T-ribes Came Tough Tho!! Dropped A Couple Lines I Were'nt Really Feeling 2 Much Tho!!
But Yo Thats My Honest Opinion 1-1
Peace

Robert
08-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Yo, Me And Jamel Battled Yestaday And Votes Went Well Against Me But Its All Good!! I Dont Think I Got Done 2 Badly!!
Anyway Looking At These 2 Verses I Would Have 2 Disagree With Sicka And Say Jamel I Think Hes Lyrics Are Better, Better Vocab, Etc
T-ribes Came Tough Tho!! Dropped A Couple Lines I Were'nt Really Feeling 2 Much Tho!!
But Yo Thats My Honest Opinion 1-1
Peace
Cheers MIDAS, we gotta battle again sometime. Check My Rap Conquest thread in temple of darts if you wanna see my style. 1-1, keep voting peeps
peace

T-ribe
08-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Good lookin sicka, thanks for tha vote....... and just so you know I am one of those kats that drops off the top...... It may take me 20 to 40 min to be satisfyed with the content, but I dont write shit down first.

hollywoodrealty
08-30-2005, 01:43 PM
im going with jamel on this one, he stuck more with a story line, his word play came together better for me, and t-ribe did good, he didnt crash tahts for sure, but i liked prophets content more, my vote goes to jamel, peace

T-ribe
08-30-2005, 09:52 PM
So its Jamel with the lead 2-1

Nice.... duks got some lyrics, can be mad at the votes

Lets keep em rollin in..... Decide who should be standin with a new knotch unda his belt.....

SOLID.

SurreaL
08-31-2005, 02:03 AM
Jamel got this, I like his vocab and multi's, peace.

Robert
08-31-2005, 04:02 AM
Cheers man, 3-1, it's over. Peace to all that voted and T-ribe

WARPATH
08-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Jamel

flow- 8/10
vocabulary- 9/10
creativity- 8/10
graphic visualization- 8/10
originality/sytle-8/10

82%

T-ribe

flow- 9/10
vocabulary- 7/10
creativity- 8/10
graphic visualization- 8/10
originality/sytle-9/10

82%

Tried my best to give you both a fair shake in the deal but sicka's right it's basically a tie- judging for the post times - you guys both dropped pretty quick- It's really like comparing apples to ornges.

Robert
08-31-2005, 11:57 AM
true soldier, definitely a close battle. The votes say I got it but yeah I thought it was prolly closer. This your homie aint it? He's got some pretty raw, ill shit. Have to do a two verse battle with him sometime
peace soldier

WARPATH
08-31-2005, 12:16 PM
yeah I couldn't really decide because your droppin some poetic shit- and T-ribe dropped that rough rugged and raw- shit so it's too tough to call- was trying to be as fair as I could -there was punches on both sides that hit me equally as hard- I like T-ribe's better becuase he came raw with it but it was against some mad poetic shit so yeah it's a tie in my book peace-

T-ribe
08-31-2005, 11:43 PM
Big up's J

I stand like a man and fall like one too....
That two verse shit, I'm up for it just let me know

Your lyricx is well thought out sun... Real reconize real

SOLID

Robert
09-01-2005, 05:46 AM
Big up's J

I stand like a man and fall like one too....
That two verse shit, I'm up for it just let me know

Your lyricx is well thought out sun... Real reconize real

SOLID

cheers homie. Charging soldier told me you had dope style, thats for sure. I like that rugged and raw shit. Yeah i'll call ya out for the two verse shit when I have the time...
peace