PDA

View Full Version : Lord Zero Vs Canibus Pli Mix #2

LORD ZERO
09-24-2008, 11:14 PM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SHADOWDRAGONZERO (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SHADOWDRAGONZERO)

8Uney_h0yQQ
P.E.A.C.E.
-Z-

H.Notik
09-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Better than the first imo.

props on this zero...we need to build on a 3MD Zero produced track.

lemme know if ya down...

peace.

LORD ZERO
09-25-2008, 05:54 AM
WORD, WE GOTTA BUILD LIKE A MUTHA

AND I HEARD SOME PEEPS MYSPACE PLAYERS WASNT LOADING UP FOR THEM
SO HERES MY YOUTUBE ALTERNATIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uney_h0yQQ
DOWNLOAD LINK THERE TOO

LORD ZERO
09-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Bump

Erap
09-25-2008, 06:04 PM
this is banging yo....

Boss_Digger
09-26-2008, 03:21 PM
this is fucking savage I was really feeling this one!!

Sinapse
09-26-2008, 03:39 PM
Beast mode blend...really liking the effects you added on some bars...this mix has grown on me over the past day, originally liked the first one more, but now this one is equally dope imo...Bis really achieved something with PLI...the album really didn't sell well at all but here we are long after the album dropped and cats are still going bananas over new blends, every producer makes it there own and they all sound like their own songs...dude actually wrote an infinite rhyme...its crazy....but anyway, yeah I'm a Bis fan as you can tell...this blend was dope as fuck.

12weLvE
09-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Z you better get a hold of BIS!!! Your beats sound amazing with him in them!!! Better than a lot of the BS beats he has spit over... Wack ass Wyclef joints lol. I am also a big Bis fan... probably not like Sinapse, but I know my Bis also. Your beats always sound better with vocals.

dcoz
09-26-2008, 03:51 PM
yo notik, this shits flames. raw track ta the fullest! and erap, this beat is soooooo sick!!! nicely done on both parts, damn!!! much props to you both. peace!

Sinapse
09-26-2008, 03:53 PM
lol @ Chek..it ain't weird like some of the cats on CC who seem to deify him...lmao, he's just a rapper, prob the dopest ever imo...but yeah, it's weird how beats people say aren't all that (you hear repetitive a lot) turn out to be dope with the right MC...

dcoz
09-26-2008, 05:23 PM
yo my bad zero, i just posted a reply to notik and erap on your shit lol my bad. but yo this shit is sick. sounds real good. blends nice. much props! im feeling this shit. peace