PDA

View Full Version : Google Chrome

Robert
09-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Anyone using this? I installed it last night but the browser is refusing (personification of inanimate object) to connect to any web pages.

Anyone know of a solution to this problem?

Anyone have any feedback on using Google chrome?

Btw the latest version of Firefox is making me furious.

Kind regards,

Slothy Fitzpatrick.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-25-2008, 12:37 PM
its gay. i deleted it. it has no homepage button and the book marks are hard to use.

its gay.

KZA
09-27-2008, 04:48 PM
stick to firefox

Rame
09-27-2008, 05:47 PM
I use it, don't know how to fix your problem.

KZA
10-03-2008, 11:51 PM
im using it because my scripts on IE and FF are not working for facebook and myspace lol

Rame
10-27-2008, 01:54 PM
its gay. i deleted it. it has no homepage button and the book marks are hard to use.

its gay.

I just found out you can add a homepage button through the options menu.

food for thought
10-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Chrome is wack when compared to Firefox. we were actually discussin this shit in my Web Design class but i as absent that day.

But from what i understand, some websites appear in fucked up resolutions and shit because of the way they are coded and Chrome inability to run all XHTML and HTML codes properly.

So basically, just stick with Firefox.

Rame
10-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Chrome = Faster.

WARPATH
10-29-2008, 09:14 AM
Anyone using this? I installed it last night but the browser is refusing (personification of inanimate object) to connect to any web pages.

Kind regards,

Slothy Fitzpatrick.

What kind of problem are you having with firefox?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Fuck chrome 10" rims.

But Firefox has its issues as far as im concerned, on shit like flash players, they always crash at 2 seconds and shit but still buffer. I like the small things like "recently bookmarked" and crap like that, its useful.

I still think by this point though we should all be in a virtual reality internet, not still using these fuckign browsers.

Tage
11-06-2008, 04:26 AM
Chrome = Faster.

^yeah... thats the entire point of the browser... to differentiate from other browsers.. chrome is made by google. for a reason... it is good, just not for the reason you want. google dont make anything 'gay'.

im happy with firefox though

BRONZBODY
11-14-2008, 09:50 AM
it is faster and for some reason youtube works a lot better on chrome than ff opera or safari for that matter

i still prefer fiafoxx tho

Prince Rai
11-15-2008, 09:38 AM
chrome is still quite young and of course they know about the weaknesses, but i use it for most websites i currently use.

1)speed
2)simplicity at its rawest

Dominus Santorini
04-26-2009, 07:42 PM
I hate all the current browsers.

FF 3 is bloated

IE 8 is still not secured properly

Chrome has the RLZ Identifier which is not optional according to Google

Opera is actually a pretty fast, stable, non-instrusive browser

Safari for Windows is another fast browser

Rame
04-27-2009, 03:16 AM
What's a RLZ Identifier?

diggy
04-27-2009, 03:54 AM

Kind regards,

Slothy Fitzpatrick.

I did not know you made a thread about this till now, cuz I was asking about 'chrome' in gen chat.

Anyway, I downloaded chrome and made it my default browser, and it did not work - I could not open it after closing a session.

It is frustrating trying to get it to work. I must have downloaded it like 4 or 5 times and got the same response, so I uninstalled it.

Waste of time.

Btw, I hear some of you use firefox. How is it? I still use IE.
What is different about firefox?