PDA

View Full Version : 5 Brand NEW Beats that I made For U-God

INF
09-25-2008, 01:03 AM
Naw...I aint make any beats for U-God or Wu but I do got 5 new joints up in the player. Enjoy and happy listening. 1

http://www.myspace.com/infinity99 (http://www.myspace.com/infinity99)

http://www.eeewallpapers.com/images/wallpapers/19650386/ice-fury-by-ccfreak2k.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-25-2008, 01:43 AM
been sonned is dope as hek, imo it need sum bass tho n louder drums! but they all dope!

INF
09-25-2008, 01:54 AM
Thats peace right there. I thought that Been sonned would be the one thats gonna be ruff for ppl to catch until they hear the words. I thought that Dry options would have the most appeal for ya'll though ,especially you Skamp.

Thanks for listening!

Mad joints are on they way. I got a collabo list thats so ill I could make an album off just that.

SKAMPOE
09-25-2008, 09:19 AM
do dat shit
do dat shit
doo it!

SL33
09-25-2008, 09:34 AM
dope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameOfDeath
09-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Dry Options has a crazy sound. I'm feelin the drops and the filters. Very live beat on a Doom vibe. What machine are you using for this. Also I like Rip JH and The Vault Under C. Futuristic adventurous sound.

Sinapse
09-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Dry Options is dope, on some spacey shit. Others were cool too, but wasn't feeling them as much as Dry Options, Vault Under C prob my 2nd fav...good shit. PEACE

J.T.S.
09-25-2008, 11:25 AM
The first three were heat, i like the other but they don't compare!!

12weLvE
09-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Did you buy an SP fam?? Dry option is sick... props.

The other joints were also tight, but Dry option outshinned all of that lol.

INF
09-25-2008, 11:33 AM
dope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good lookin out!

Dry Options has a crazy sound. I'm feelin the drops and the filters. Very live beat on a Doom vibe. What machine are you using for this. Also I like Rip JH and The Vault Under C. Futuristic adventurous sound.

Thats dope that you liked Rip Jh!

I got a method going right now in FL7 that is like messing with a Digital 8-track or whatever and then I got my Axiom 25 that does all the trigger work and thhhheeeeen of course sound and imagination.

Bottom line though , I use my computer. I haven't messed with equipment for a while now like drum machines and 4-tracks(8...16tracks). Everything I want to do with equipment is set up for me in the program. I dont ever have to leave the program for anything , everything gets done in there (vocals , chopping , mixing).

Its a great Program if you can see what it offers. I know it sounds stupid but - you gotta find a way to make music with it.

Dry Options is dope, on some spacey shit. Others were cool too, but wasn't feeling them as much as Dry Options, Vault Under C prob my 2nd fav...good shit. PEACE

thanks man. If I had to guess which one you would have liked I woulda chose Dry Options as well. lol. Its got an edge to it cuz of the horror factor of the sample. Peace Sin.

peace Ya'll and thanks for listening. Myspace has switched the player up now so that you can put in 10 songs so I'm gonna go head and fill that up today. Stay lookin out.1

:spin:

Erap
09-25-2008, 12:11 PM
dope good work... loving the drum work.

Complex
09-25-2008, 12:24 PM
feelin dry options and rip jh.... especially rip jh, that joint is crazy.. I like how you fuckin with the tempo and pauses... gives the joints character..

big up...

Boss_Digger
09-25-2008, 02:06 PM
myspace player is being gay for some reason so I shall check back later but I did get to listen to dry options, I had to listen to it twice cos I knew that main sample but could't put my finger on it! I got there in there end tho .......... dope shit for that bit of sampling props!!

GameOfDeath
09-25-2008, 03:11 PM
I got a method going right now in FL7 that is like messing with a Digital 8-track or whatever and then I got my Axiom 25 that does all the trigger work and thhhheeeeen of course sound and imagination.

Dope. Using FL to its potential.

The Prime Sithesizah
09-25-2008, 03:13 PM
I have a hard time using those Midi controllers but really dope shit here, Inf.. really liked everything!! Wasn't aware that you were using FL also..

INF
09-26-2008, 10:18 AM
dope good work... loving the drum work.

feelin dry options and rip jh.... especially rip jh, that joint is crazy.. I like how you fuckin with the tempo and pauses... gives the joints character..

big up...

myspace player is being gay for some reason so I shall check back later but I did get to listen to dry options, I had to listen to it twice cos I knew that main sample but could't put my finger on it! I got there in there end tho .......... dope shit for that bit of sampling props!!

Yeah they adjusted the Player. Its a catch 22. the sample ...:nonono:

I have a hard time using those Midi controllers but really dope shit here, Inf.. really liked everything!! Wasn't aware that you were using FL also..

I appriciate the feedback!
Thanks For listening!

H.Notik
09-26-2008, 10:28 AM
very nice sounds right here...

alot of different vibes...I'm not the best at critique for beats but I'd spit to these so IMO there dope lol.

MF Herbs
09-26-2008, 10:56 AM
Fresh joints homie.... the vault , dry option and been sonned are CRAZY.. keep banging em..

KLIION JENSEN
09-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Dry Options - you're a bastard, you fucked with that Nightmare On Elm Street before i did, i like how you chopped it though, dope..

RIP - is good, but theres something about it that makes me say nah, but i cant think what it is

for some reason the rest of em would'nt play for me so i'll have to check back later, but yeah, put me on that list of collabo's you got

360beatz
09-26-2008, 01:25 PM
automation does wonderful things people sleep on the internal routing capabilities (x,y controller, keyboard controller, envelope controller & the infamous Dashboard "Phatboy" preset in fl studio...dope work

Boss_Digger
09-26-2008, 01:57 PM
I did check back and the players still a heap of shit sorry fam!! it will only play rip and dry options which are both sick joints by the way!!

INF
09-26-2008, 03:14 PM
I did check back and the players still a heap of shit sorry fam!! it will only play rip and dry options which are both sick joints by the way!!

Thanks!

If you wanna hear "Been Sonned" its in a player on my Urb Alt page

here is the link - http://urbalt.ning.com/profile/Infinity

I should put all my joints on that page cuz they let me put 100 songs in it. I cant fill that but I can put up a slew of good joints though.

"been sonned" is my favorite outta this batch.

:spin: Thanks for Listening.1

Boss_Digger
09-26-2008, 04:01 PM
If you wanna hear "Been Sonned" its in a player on my Urb Alt page

here is the link - http://urbalt.ning.com/profile/Infinity

yeah thats dope shit right there fam!! I feel its a bit out of sinc sometimes when your hitting the pads quick but overall this is a good solid track. Its also mad original sounding which is cool in light of slurs cast upon us in the boothe of late

PROPS fam!!

Memory Man
09-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Fresh joints homie.... the vault , dry option and been sonned are CRAZY.. keep banging em..

co-sign. those three stand out to me too.

INF
09-26-2008, 06:07 PM
yeah thats dope shit right there fam!! I feel its a bit out of sinc sometimes when your hitting the pads quick but overall this is a good solid track. Its also mad original sounding which is cool in light of slurs cast upon us in the boothe of late

PROPS fam!!

Thanks!

yeah , the thing with the pads is its all truth that I hit them in a rush sometimes but (no excuse) I be posting up the takes like that and when I heard that I dont trip cuz I think of how I play these myself. I only use the sequencer for my drums now. I play the pads against that and record that and then edit (mix).Its fun.

But yeah man , thanks for pointing that out. Thats real Criticism right there. Thats what drives me to sharpen up.

I almost wish I had haters that were vocal. mf's that just straight rip my shit down but tell me why. lol

peace 7thGrand!

KLIION JENSEN
09-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Been Sonned - was alright, i dunno, i'm not too sure about it to be honest, i dunno what it is, maybe its that breakbeat, i dunno, theres just something about thats making me say no, sorry....

Dry Options though, thats the shit, i wanna get on that right there...

INF
09-26-2008, 06:18 PM
co-sign. those three stand out to me too.

already. I appriciate it man. You already know.

Been Sonned - was alright, i dunno, i'm not too sure about it to be honest, i dunno what it is, maybe its that breakbeat, i dunno, theres just something about thats making me say no, sorry....

Dry Options though, thats the shit, i wanna get on that right there...

hahaha its all good. yeah , I wasnt sure about that cut of Been Sonned so thats why its version1.

and no doubt man if you wanna jump on dry options then you can do that. To be honest , I dont know if I heard your joints before. Link it up. I might have heard , not sure though.

peace

OH YEaH , I've repped everybody that responded here so far cept maybe one of ya'll and thats cuz I cant rep no more for today but I got ya though. I'll even rep a hater if they state they case right.

1:spin:

KLIION JENSEN
09-26-2008, 06:20 PM
if you dont mind the British accent, we're all good, and dont worry, my accent aint like Dizzee Rascal's

www.soundclick.com/unclebungle

INF
09-26-2008, 06:25 PM
YEAH MAN!!!!! I was just listening to you today! I aint know thats you.

I'll up that for ya man hold up.

Boss_Digger
09-26-2008, 06:38 PM
I hear ya there fam thats why I got mad respect for cats like yourself, check and G.O.D cos your honest without being cuntish about it which helps you improve as an artist without blowing ya confidence!!

Thanks!

yeah , the thing with the pads is its all truth that I hit them in a rush sometimes but (no excuse) I be posting up the takes like that and when I heard that I dont trip cuz I think of how I play these myself. I only use the sequencer for my drums now. I play the pads against that and record that and then edit (mix).Its fun.

But yeah man , thanks for pointing that out. Thats real Criticism right there. Thats what drives me to sharpen up.

I almost wish I had haters that were vocal. mf's that just straight rip my shit down but tell me why. lol

peace 7thGrand!

KLIION JENSEN
09-26-2008, 07:21 PM
lol, i'm guessing YEAH MAN!!!!! means you liked what you heard, lol, let me get this weekend out the way, and i'll write something for it, record it and hook it up sometime this week....whats the bpm for this beat ??

INF
09-26-2008, 07:50 PM
I dont know how many bpm it is. I did that one completely outside of the sequencer. For some reason I have it set around 83 or something but when I played the sequencer nothing was in it. At some point I lowered down from the standard 140 (FL always sets the counter at 140 in the begining of a new project) to 83.

...dont know.

KLIION JENSEN
09-26-2008, 08:37 PM
no worries, i'm sure i'll be able to work it out, i'll try it at 83-ish