PDA

View Full Version : How many banned accounts do you have??

Art Vandelay
09-25-2008, 05:41 PM
i've got just 1. and if this incriminates me in any way,then i am just kidding. i have 0

TheWolf
09-25-2008, 05:42 PM
All my accounts are active.

INF
09-25-2008, 05:54 PM
All my accounts are active.

bitch , Cali is active:fucku:

PALEHORSE
09-25-2008, 05:57 PM
i got banned for a short period by 36 along time ago cuz i "asked about the rep system"

fucking wucorp mods are meglomaniacs

TSA
09-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Dick Cheny is in on it imo

why would someone have more then 1 account? so you can pretend to be someone else, expecially when it's not funny like Tony Bandanna and Timmy Tuffnutz

PALEHORSE
09-25-2008, 06:06 PM
dude seriously..your a bitch i never ignored anyone and ppl know my stance on censorship but your getting really fucking annoying and giving me headaches with your page long post of bullshit

Art Vandelay
09-25-2008, 06:06 PM
well i have this account only because my first one had a lifetime ban. i was just looking at my posts and i only made 7 on that old account. actually i had more, but the site had crashed. it just got re-upped when i got banned.

here are 2 of my 7 posts which could have gotten me banned. i'm pretty sure the sliveringz comment is the one that got me.

On Wu-Tang appearing at the BET awards:

"rza will perform as rzarector and bring odb back from the dead. then they will kill him again once they realize he still doesn't have any talent"

and on why cilvarings is so underrated:

"it's not that he is underrated....it's that he just fucking sucks"

but i must reitterate for you mods, i am just joking, i never said any of this and i have no banned accounts.