PDA

View Full Version : Obama is a political gold slum computer wizard

TSA
09-25-2008, 09:03 PM
this guy is a political genius. EVERY move he's made is right out of hitler skill level politicing.

Bold Simple Rally Word- Change (mao's technique, he would have those posters of his face and then a giant short word like WORK-as you see on the Apollo Kids video-or SAVE and ppl would do it without even thinking about it.)

Symbol- hitler status politicing, i can't think of too many american politicains with bold single and memorable signals. And notice how the flag forms farm land. Brilliant.
http://www.sff.net/people/raymund/uploaded_images/Obama-logo-712385.jpg

writting that book- cleared his name for any assaults on character to come. When playing a game, the best strategy is to pick the game being played or have as much as in the rules as possible. He did this by making his pre politics life out of bounds cause he already explained it in grim detail realizing americans don't care so long as your honest.

not voting too much in senate- again, picking what game will be played, his opponents have a hard time saying he's for this or for that cause the presidency has been in his mind the whole time and he isn't making himself known or clear.

defining the game(some more)- he's made this campaign one where it's uncool to be a dick and attack ppl, republican strength is attacking people. Brill-I-ant.

defining the game (some mo')- making the campaign about Change. ppl don't understand it's all about controlling the game, fuck the rest of the shit. If mccain plays obama's game and says Change Obama will win, just like how Bush made the last campaign about "patriotism" with him as the "patriot" and kerry as the "fag".

Da innanet- Obama is smart, he knows that the american populace have more money then big donors, this is the first campagin funded by small donatations completely, all he has to do is market "change" like a physical product, and ppl buy it, literally.

Not talking about being black- He understands white ppl wanna get past race cause they have a bad track record with it. So what does he do? He avoids the futile route of jesse jackson and fag sharpton blabbing about how black that are and instead makes himself "the son of a kenyian ____ and kansas _____" with race completely out, and refuses to mention that he's black, cause that's gonna get black ppl further then blabbing about how black ppl are poor.

This run has been epic in the political genius alone. And he's going against Rove, the supposed genius of last time, and is sonning the shit out of them.

geeohdee.

http://blog.vh1.com/files/2008/04/black-nude-flavor-of-love.jpg
oh, and this is the bitch from flavor of love

Olive Oil Goombah
09-25-2008, 09:05 PM
you swing off that dudes nuts...your like thems dudes who were all about BUsh

TSA
09-25-2008, 09:07 PM
oh boy. Thread about obama with attractive women and large gloots.
its gonna be about me.
found a way to make it about me.
oh boy.

anyways, i would also like to add that the mccain side is in dissary, i think he wants to quit and wont admit it in public, there's no use wasting more money

and LOL at trying to silence Palin cause she's too dumb

Olive Oil Goombah
09-25-2008, 09:11 PM
im voting obama.

But declaring him a genius before he's even done anything...your putting too much on the guy.

Kinda like how everyone said USC was the greatest college football team ever........

..........Their down 14-0 to Oregon State right now.

TSA
09-25-2008, 09:54 PM
i made a thread about the genius things obama has done in his political career using examples of actual things he's done to bring light to actual things he's done your posted a large butteded women and you're talking about me^O^

Olive Oil Goombah
09-25-2008, 09:59 PM
your a zombie

Dokuro
09-25-2008, 10:00 PM
this guy is a political genius. EVERY move he's made is right out of hitler skill level politicing.

Bold Simple Rally Word- Change (mao's technique, he would have those posters of his face and then a giant short word like WORK-as you see on the Apollo Kids video-or SAVE and ppl would do it without even thinking about it.)

Symbol- hitler status politicing, i can't think of too many american politicains with bold single and memorable signals. And notice how the flag forms farm land. Brilliant.
http://www.sff.net/people/raymund/uploaded_images/Obama-logo-712385.jpg

writting that book- cleared his name for any assaults on character to come. When playing a game, the best strategy is to pick the game being played or have as much as in the rules as possible. He did this by making his pre politics life out of bounds cause he already explained it in grim detail realizing americans don't care so long as your honest.

not voting too much in senate- again, picking what game will be played, his opponents have a hard time saying he's for this or for that cause the presidency has been in his mind the whole time and he isn't making himself known or clear.

defining the game(some more)- he's made this campaign one where it's uncool to be a dick and attack ppl, republican strength is attacking people. Brill-I-ant.

defining the game (some mo')- making the campaign about Change. ppl don't understand it's all about controlling the game, fuck the rest of the shit. If mccain plays obama's game and says Change Obama will win, just like how Bush made the last campaign about "patriotism" with him as the "patriot" and kerry as the "fag".

Da innanet- Obama is smart, he knows that the american populace have more money then big donors, this is the first campagin funded by small donatations completely, all he has to do is market "change" like a physical product, and ppl buy it, literally.

Not talking about being black- He understands white ppl wanna get past race cause they have a bad track record with it. So what does he do? He avoids the futile route of jesse jackson and fag sharpton blabbing about how black that are and instead makes himself "the son of a kenyian ____ and kansas _____" with race completely out, and refuses to mention that he's black, cause that's gonna get black ppl further then blabbing about how black ppl are poor.

This run has been epic in the political genius alone. And he's going against Rove, the supposed genius of last time, and is sonning the shit out of them.

geeohdee.

http://blog.vh1.com/files/2008/04/black-nude-flavor-of-love.jpg
oh, and this is the bitch from flavor of love
i still wont vote obama and o yah that girls been brushed

TSA
09-25-2008, 10:00 PM
sweet

Mr. X
09-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Comparing him to fascist dictators makes me want to vote

EAGLE EYE
09-25-2008, 11:19 PM
Im considering writing Cam'ron in on my ballot instead

Mr. X
09-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Write Optimus Prime instead.

Dokuro
09-25-2008, 11:45 PM
adam west

09-26-2008, 12:14 AM
anyways, i would also like to add that the mccain side is in dissary, i think he wants to quit and wont admit it in public, there's no use wasting more money

Really??!?!
That would be great!
I actually made a bet with some friends, I was sure that McCain was going to win, because the jews and fat texans running the US are too evil to accept Obama, and all the redneck voters - too stupid.

But I would be glad to lose that one beer.

TSA
09-26-2008, 12:21 AM
yeah, the dumbness factor is the only thing that can get him, but with the way things are going it's over for mccain

the plain bump was a 1 week thing and now he's back to not even being liked by republicans (im in nebraska, id know)

Palin is looking like a big joke, and now he said he doesn't wanna go to the debate so he can go to senate and save the day basically so ppl are looking at that as stupid

85% of america will be watching the debate, so if he doesn't show, and obama uses it to give an epic speech then it's in the bag, speeches are his strong suit.

OR if they debate and he plays it suave and mccain is mccainy he'll win

it's a blow out anyways you look at it, Obama plays the game too well

TheShaolinassassin is currently watching the daily show
(this sentence will make the transition of making a response purely about me alot easier)

TSA
09-26-2008, 12:25 AM
oh and palin said she can hear russia from her house and that's why she doesn't need foreign policy credentials.........ouch.

tranquill
09-26-2008, 12:39 PM
It's interesting how the Israelis view Obama. He receives much support
both from Jewish liberals and arguably the right-wing AIPAC, but his
middle name bothers Israelis a lot. Also, there are doubts whether he is
really a Muslim apostate. Here is an article which analyzes Obama's
similarity to early Zionists:
http://samsonblinded.org/blog/obama-against-jewishness.htm What do you think of the parallels?