PDA

View Full Version : halo MYTHIC - expansion ?

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 02:51 AM
1mBVkPxBKuc
so my guess is since bungie said they were not making any more halo games this will be either and expansion, OR a new game in the halo universe, maybe a game about ODST (orbital drop shock troopers) like the ones you fight along side in #2 and #3, the black dudes that look like spartans.

thoughts ?

El Santolly
09-26-2008, 03:48 AM
"thoughts ?"

"Holy shit!" - Seriously mark out for pretty much anything Halo and that vid, as short and cryptic as it was, was yet another great peice of viral from Bungie.

Can't wait, hoping this is a new full on camapign thing in the style of the old Half-Life ones (like Blue Shift, etc.). It'd be cool to be playing as someone else in the Halo universe during the story of the third game, IMO. Has so much potential.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 03:52 AM
co-sign, if anything you will be a ODST, they are the only humans with enough training to be a equal part of the fight against the covenant/flood

ALSO in the video you see drop pods droping onto 'earth' ? thats how the ODST enter the battle field, like in the 2nd/3rd level on halo #2

pneumatic
10-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Very interesting but I hate hate viral advertising. It pisses me off.

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
10-08-2008, 09:09 AM
it was announced that the Mythic expansion will have new multi-player maps as well as new Campagin maps.