PDA

View Full Version : Style Press Conference...last Words

STYLE
09-26-2008, 07:17 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-Oha_7alHJ8/RvyCwBJ1B5I/AAAAAAAABZo/WRd20QoPRz8/s1600/Michael-Vick-This-Is.jpg

okay i sent the pm to tomb. idk how long i have so nows the chance to ask anything b4 i'm out for good.

1st let me explain.

yesterday i had what addicts call a "moment of clarity".
http://www.complex.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/375_guilty.jpg
i realized that there is nothing left for me to accomplish here and i am playing myself by sticking around trying to innovate a formula that has yet to be duplicated or fully understood.
http://coedmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/04/vick2.jpg
i should have dipped after Sparta and the failed mod campiagn.

i just realized that there is no room for eGrowth here. i have beat the game. now i am playing the same levels with enemies that attack in the same pattern but have a new color scheme and longer health bars.
http://lh3.google.com/fisherwy/R11506zeUKI/AAAAAAAAL8w/wjMJ0e5hgcs/Michael%20Vick%20Sentencing%20for%20dogfighting%5B 3%5D
no elevation.

so....
i am going to find a new game to play.

WuCorp the Movie...
i will finish all 13 eps and possibly make a season 2 teaser. somebody (infinity) will post them off my YT channel. the sweetest part about that project is that it will be the pilot for my 3rdi Animation channel that will be launched with my video website.

If anyone wants to collab on a new project you can reach me on myspace.
there is money to be made.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_vick_070925_mn.jpg
divine axis.....
i put it in the hands of infinity. he is the official supreme commander if he wants the position.
my main goal was to put the wheels in motion, not to create an empire, so i shyed away from the user group participation.
make it work man.
i'm still down for tha music.

http://www.mikepaulblog.com/blog/media/Michael%20Vick%20Press%20Conference.jpg

my body of work....
if you have a fav thread or post, you better copy paste cause they will be gone forever. idk how soon tomb will delete me so act fast.

tsa.....
it was fun. i don't hate you. you are my lex luthor. respect. i really think you will do great things once you get out of the corn.

i wish we could have launched Threadamania but time has run out. idk if you get it going maybe BB can be my advocate and post my attacks for me.

fyi acid is lsd not pcp.
i recommend you alter your consciousness just 1 time. weed will suffice.
and go to one of the 10 major metro areas for at least 2 weeks.

skampoe...
the realest nigga on the corp. what can i say? i will be in ct b4 the holidays. if i come to bt will u kill me? will i have to bring 1/2 of Pistol Wavin NH and a trunk full of icicles just to blaze one and eat some of that bomb ct pizza wit you? lol peace. and go easy on the 4%. use that jolly jumper every now and then....get the blood pumpin.
http://highbridnation.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/rt_michael_vick_070719_ms.jpg

pat....
if i was gay you'd be my main piece of ass. our secret love affair is something i will cherish. shoot for the moon, if you miss you will still be amongst the stars.

nick aka sticky cootch...
i appreciate the kind words. we didn't always see eye to eye but i respect your steez. you always keep it real. i will be coming to euclid this winter. lets parlay.

wolf...
hmmm... what else can i do but tip my hat to the guy who killed me twice.
cheers. may the Raptor have mercy on your soul.
http://thestartingfive.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/michael-vick-r_0.jpg

palehorse and vision....there are some things we still need to do. i know. canrt sat much cause this line is comprimised, but i see the movement and i'm parallel. you know how to reach me.

sunny/blackman lol.....
sunny. idk where the train derailed but all i know is your musical vision is right up my alley. this cut gets much play and will be getting airplay on 89.3 wrfg . they have a webcast. "ruff rugged and raw" wed nights 2-6 am
PdHo53zb8hQ
to your alter ego.....
blackman i need competition. it was nothing personal.

this is becoming a novel so i will stop. but i will respond to any questions and give my farwell daps to all who post here.

don't feel slighted if i didn't mention you. i just got lazy and quit typing.
chunk up the duece and i'll give you my 2cents.
http://z.about.com/d/football/1/0/b/O/MichaelVick11a.jpg

oh yeah i am trying to get all my rep donated to B. idk if tomb will do it but i have my fingers crossed.

STYLE
09-26-2008, 07:25 AM
THEME SONG
KdmLmIArqWM

SKANK HILL
09-26-2008, 07:30 AM
cya ...

STYLE
09-26-2008, 07:34 AM
cya ...
YUP. i enjoyed many 4:56am moments.
i always wanted to know... whats the meaning of tonearm? whats the pun?

Durag
09-26-2008, 07:35 AM
Best of luck Style, didnt think you were really going, but if thats what you gotta do...

People can hate, but theres no doubt Style was THE most innovative poster here, and one the most inventful. From his sigs, to his 'ask Style' thread, to his usergroup, to his Wu Corp movie. Nobody has ever accomplished that much

Peace Style

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 07:36 AM
its a shame you see the corp as a place for development man, forums aint about that shit, they are for voicing your opinion on current events and entertainment, not for business and all that shit, you think that this place futhered your business ? realy ? c'mon man. forums are a place to unwind and let ya balls hang nigs, maybe this is the end of your honeymoon period, you'll be back, no place on the net like the corp.

but go on, fuck off and see how you feel without the corp in your life - go - skat punk - if you think this place will be a pit without you your joking youself, fo sho you improved this place but the corp is more than a one man show, no matter how much your ego tells you it aint, all im saying is this is a dam shame but hey, shit happens and assholes are the makers of that shit.

catchya later man, you WERE a cool cat. BYE!

SKANK HILL
09-26-2008, 07:41 AM
YUP. i enjoyed many 4:56am moments.
i always wanted to know... whats the meaning of tonearm? whats the pun?

no pun ... no creativity either i jacked it from a DJ Rectangle cd

http://www.trueplayersgear.com/covers/djrectangle/Tonearm%20Terrorwrist-ft.jpg

peace dude ...

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-26-2008, 07:55 AM
lol styles a sherm helmsley nigga. you gettin wet again tonite then thug?

KERZO
09-26-2008, 08:00 AM
its a shame you see the corp as a place for development man, forums aint about that shit, they are for voicing your opinion on current events and entertainment, not for business and all that shit, you think that this place futhered your business ? realy ? c'mon man. forums are a place to unwind and let ya balls hang nigs, maybe this is the end of your honeymoon period, you'll be back, no place on the net like the corp.

but go on, fuck off and see how you feel without the corp in your life - go - skat punk - if you think this place will be a pit without you your joking youself, fo sho you improved this place but the corp is more than a one man show, no matter how much your ego tells you it aint, all im saying is this is a dam shame but hey, shit happens and assholes are the makers of that shit.

thats pretty much what i was gonna say....

STYLE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=58662) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
Master Raptor

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=58662&dateline=1221993738 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=58662)

You've only been here just over a year and you act like this was an eipc period. People will come and go who contribute more to the website than you but the true wu-heads will always jump up in here and voice their opinion no matter what...I know i'll still be posting in here as long as the website is up. I'll still take breaks from it but theres some cool content on here to keep the place interesting on the reg.

ciao anyway and peace beitch!

STYLE
09-26-2008, 08:01 AM
Best of luck Style, didnt think you were really going, but if thats what you gotta do...

People can hate, but theres no doubt Style was THE most innovative poster here, and one the most inventful. From his sigs, to his 'ask Style' thread, to his usergroup, to his Wu Corp movie. Nobody has ever accomplished that much

Peace Style
GODDAMN RIGHT!

peace durag. you are the 1st irishman i have ever "known". yous a cool dude. its funny but i still picture you as a burberry draped gollum. lol

just remember if you pop 2 pills today, you'll need 4 tomorrow to get back "there".

the net is a small world. im sure to bump into you somewhere.

i have a philosophy. "everthing is everything" what may be a milkcrate to you might be a basketball hoop to me.
feel me?

some people come here to actually discuss the wutang clan... lol

but yeah, its a plcae to let ur nuts hang...i did that from time to time but i approached wucorp as a multiplayer sims game AND a place to vent my creative juice

just by doing the sigs i have increased my skills 3 fold. the animated name sig design was a huge breakthru for me.

one man show.....
nah its just that wucorp is my tv and it got to a point where you seen about all there is to see.

i'm sure i'll drop in and read some threads for a good laugh. i know i can't go cold turkey. but like danny glover said
"i'm too old for this shit"

i still think i could give you a run for your money in halo.
i am a Unreal Tourney GOD
*waits for mac version*

props on the "*_________*"
its like you invented the word "the"

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 08:07 AM
wVyggTKDcOE

STYLE
09-26-2008, 08:13 AM
lol styles a sherm helmsley nigga. you gettin wet again tonite then thug?

hell naw..i tried it once and ended up buck nekkid on broken glass for "going too far" with two freaky deaky CT chicks.
tsa thinks Acid is PCP. apparently D.A.R.E. failed in Nebraska.

thats pretty much what i was gonna say....

STYLE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=58662) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
Master Raptor

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=58662&dateline=1221993738 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=58662)

You've only been here just over a year and you act like this was an eipc period. People will come and go who contribute more to the website than you but the true wu-heads will always jump up in here and voice their opinion no matter what...I know i'll still be posting in here as long as the website is up. I'll still take breaks from it but theres some cool content on here to keep the place interesting on the reg.

ciao anyway and peace beitch!

i doubt that there will be many who will put as much sweat equity into wucorp as i did, but i feel you. personally i think your perseverance is detrimental to this sites survival.

i will commend you on your pshop progress. your technique is superb. now if you can inject humor into it you will be worthy to hold the reptillian torch.

keep yo head up fermi......

so the sky won't fall on it.
http://disney-clipart.com/Chicken-Little/Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 08:17 AM
GODDAMN RIGHT!

peace durag. you are the 1st irishman i have ever "known". yous a cool dude. its funny but i still picture you as a burberry draped gollum. lol

just remember if you pop 2 pills today, you'll need 4 tomorrow to get back "there".

the net is a small world. im sure to bump into you somewhere.

i have a philosophy. "everthing is everything" what may be a milkcrate to you might be a basketball hoop to me.
feel me?

some people come here to actually discuss the wutang clan... lol

but yeah, its a plcae to let ur nuts hang...i did that from time to time but i approached wucorp as a multiplayer sims game AND a place to vent my creative juice

just by doing the sigs i have increased my skills 3 fold. the animated name sig design was a huge breakthru for me.

one man show.....
nah its just that wucorp is my tv and it got to a point where you seen about all there is to see.

i'm sure i'll drop in and read some threads for a good laugh. i know i can't go cold turkey. but like danny glover said
"i'm too old for this shit"

i still think i could give you a run for your money in halo.
i am a Unreal Tourney GOD
*waits for mac version*

props on the "*_________*"
its like you invented the word "the"

hahaha the milk crate thing - i get it, i realy do, i guess im just frustrated your leaving, i hope you never took the covenant movement as a act against you or the DA. hahahah and thanks for the props on the * shit, it realy did pick up on here huh. ima PM you my myspace (barely anyone on here has it so dont pass it around) and i wish you all the luck with you future projects - im sure you will dominate your targets like you did gen chat, peace styles peace.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-26-2008, 08:17 AM
Good luck Mr. Style.

I'll be at the book signing when you finally write that novel.

I for one, always understood the STYLE humor and appreciated it which is why I was never afraid to say I was a fan.

Peace, go celebrate with one of those asianindians.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 08:18 AM
oh yeah, and anytime you wanna hit up the G.A.W.D. FM on halo dont hessitate, like i told sidious the fist encounter we had on here, I - WILL - FUCK - YOU - UP, seriously.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-26-2008, 08:28 AM
tsa thinks Acid is PCP. apparently D.A.R.E. failed in Nebraska.

lol the only shit they got ta worry bout up there is cornstarch addiction. TSA knows to keep away from drugs, them nostrils could hoover up a key in a minute, its not safe.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 08:31 AM
HAHAHAHAHHA

(caps intended)

Ritter
09-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Peace STYLE, you were always a cool dude in my book.

Best of luck with your Video website.

I'm still sad I never got one of those 2nd gen style sigs (Like the whers' sylar one, or sgt. steels rae/ghost one).

Peace STYLE

12weLvE
09-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the sig and your contribution on the "LORDS OF THE LO FI" album. That "Spin, Spin, Spin in a whirlwind of Sin" Verse is one of the illest verses I ve heard in a long time.... Props for all your contributions... movies, music and all that. If you ever use the beats I hooked you up with, hit me up on myspace... "Static Love" has to be killed.

PEace

Boss_Digger
09-26-2008, 09:15 AM
Yo peace fam! You was the first dude to ever drop on one of my beats so that will always be a memerable moment for me!! Respect................. oh and before you go can you hook me up with the acapellas you promised me ages ago lol! I still got a place on Pride for ya if you want but I got to fix the beat up better first.

Adio's Amigo!!

Durag
09-26-2008, 09:34 AM
lol the only shit they got ta worry bout up there is cornstarch addiction. TSA knows to keep away from drugs, them nostrils could hoover up a key in a minute, its not safe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAahaha

For real though, best of luck Style. People were hating on your for going on about your achievments and plans, but at least you know what your doing and where your going. Good luck with the website thing and your videos. The Wu corp videos were dope as fuck and didnt get enough recogntion here in my opinion. When your finished they should be all put into one thread and moved to the classics.

Peace out.

TSA
09-26-2008, 09:39 AM
wow, what a fag

Style had a PCP trip when this all started 2 days ago as he posted on the neverendingthread and now he's having an emotional drain

i bet the thought over his life while waiting for the waffles to pop out of the toaster this morning

i can't even compliment the guys contribution cause he would use it as e-beef ammo for the incident he's trying to stage

this isn't a mike vick moment, cause this would be like mike vick going to a dog fight strung out on PCP, losing, then thinkin over his life while waiting for waffles to pop out of the toaster this morning.

it's more like Miley Vanilly getting exposed and quitting.
and why do i have to leave nebraska? so i can blossom? LOL

TSA
09-26-2008, 09:43 AM
LOL and why would acid be more dignified then PCP?

Pcp is the realest while the ressus be fakin

VZA
09-26-2008, 09:45 AM
http://images.inmagine.com/img/brandxpictures/x261/bxp69503.jpg

I'll miss you, style.

*sniff*

Robert
09-26-2008, 09:53 AM
Wtf? I actually don't understand.

Since when is this a game?

Do what you gotta do STYLE but I don't get the logic (oh yeah and reply to the mongoose pm it would make my day).

If ever you find yourself in Perth be sure to give Pat a call (although my residence is better, his is more accessible). We can put on some Huey Lewis & The News and exchange cards.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 09:55 AM

hahaha lsd is a lesson, pcp is an addiction, i guess you have never dropped b4, hahahaha you poor black people crack me up :mmmyah:

Robert
09-26-2008, 09:56 AM
LMAO at you referring to your "body of work". Damn, like seriously, it's that real.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 09:57 AM
Wtf? I actually don't understand.

Since when is this a game?

Do what you gotta do STYLE but I don't get the logic (oh yeah and reply to the mongoose pm it would make my day).

If ever you find yourself in Perth be sure to give Pat a call (although my residence is better, his is more accessible). We can put on some Huey Lewis & The News and exchange cards.

bitch, tourists dont wanna stay on the west siii-ede, what you fools got but bush and beaches - rofl at the idea tourists visiting the west coast }:T

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 09:59 AM
1Ccr13_hSgE

Robert
09-26-2008, 10:06 AM
bitch, tourists dont wanna stay on the west siii-ede, what you fools got but bush and beaches - rofl at the idea tourists visiting the west coast }:T

Hahaha! I know this. Your aggression and seriousness is a little troubling.

Robert
09-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Oh yeah, and the DA just had it's balls cut off, not that it had any anyway. I know Infinity isn't going to be carrying any torch.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 10:10 AM
im drunk nica ! im broke ! PLUS MELBOURNE (the makers of afl) MADE IT INTO THE FUCKING NRL GRAND FINAL FOR THE FUCKING THIRD FUCKING YEAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

and then!

if manly dont beat the new zealand warriors tomorrow night its gunna be, NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS vs THE MELBOURNE STORM in a fucking new south wales fucking game!

FUCK!

fucking shit fucking, not a good time for fredy, but i guess i got pussy everywhere at the moment. hahaha

yaYdsumxflw

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 10:11 AM
yeah time for the cannibals to RISE nica RISE, lucky i STARTED THAT SHIT *looks at skampoe*

im gonna go play halo - see ya'll later.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Peace to the God STYLE...

You were one of the greats here, and all in such a small space of time too.
I admire you to an extent STYLE...You creativity and skill level is very very high
And I would like to reatch out and one day an collaborate with you in some shape or form.

Thanks for my Sylar Sig...It inspired me for real to get on th graphics, thanks.

I leave you with this quote.

"I Am Above It, To No Purpose Thinking Nothing Of It"

--The Holocaust

I think this is perfect for you at such a time.

PEACE

whers

TSA
09-26-2008, 10:28 AM
how come fredy's name aint red?

also, anyone that makes an 'im leaving' thread isn't going anywhere, i believe this is styles second one this year

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 10:28 AM
LMAO at you referring to your "body of work". Damn, like seriously, it's that real.

This also made me laugh.

That's why Gen Chat is quiet at the moment, everyone is too busy copy and pasting there favourite STYLE moments.

God Cipher Divine.

Surreptitious
09-26-2008, 10:33 AM

your a fuckin idiot

Robert
09-26-2008, 10:34 AM
I mean really, who the fuck is copying and pasting STYLE's "body of work" right now?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!

Durag
09-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Your favourite Style moment? Wtf is this?

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 10:38 AM
aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

STYLE's been a lot more entertaining since he left.

INF
09-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Oh yeah, and the DA just had it's balls cut off, not that it had any anyway. I know Infinity isn't going to be carrying any torch.

Yeah man....I AM gonna carry DA on my back. I got it from here out and now that Style is leaving it only makes sense for me to post up there.

Before Style started all that was his "game" I was real Board with WTC. Kriszy had left and then a lot of old heads and then we gave the corpse kids the boot so ......WE ALL NEEDED STYLE.

NO MATTER WHAT. no matter what.

We needed dude to come through.

Style's -

You did ur thing! It was real. Yeah , there where times I was like "wtf" but thats what its all about. Cant all be good or bad.

God dont make no mistakes.\\\

:spin:

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 10:41 AM
Shit's so real.

I need real life for some light relief.

TSA
09-26-2008, 10:44 AM
im supposed to be helping these mexicans and sudanese ppl reshingle the house, but this is too dawmniate of an incident

lol at this shit being a funeral

"I remember when i was in 3rd grade, and style let me lick from his popsickle...then he smeared it all over my foot locker tshirt and told me to rock it with respect"

Robert
09-26-2008, 10:48 AM
My favourite STYLE moment: The time he implied low melanin levels and a calcified pineal gland made white people evil. I mean seriously, I should probably rush off now and copy and paste that.

Or the time he posted that NASCAR jump suit, damn. That shit had me rolling.

Or the time STYLE banned me from DA, wow, just wow.

So many great memories from a dude who just wanted to fit in.

Shame on you TSA for insinuating Gavin had a few screws loose because all along he was playing a game (like World of Warcraft).

Hurry guys, get your external hard drives out all download the mounds of precious STYLEMASTER TRADE MARK angeldust threads.

COPY AND PASTE OR FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!

This is too real, like Raekwon eating twenty jelly donuts real.

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 10:49 AM
Can't you see he sacrificed himself for the greater good.

I think we should shut down Wu Corp in his honour.

Robert
09-26-2008, 10:50 AM
I am literally panicking! I DON'T THINK I HAVE ENOUGH SPACE FOR ALL THIS PRECIOUS MATERIAL!!!!

*copy, paste* *copy, paste* *copy, paste* *copy, paste* *pauses to wipe furrowed brow* *copy, paste* *copy, paste*

I think I'll go buy a packet of cigarettes.

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 10:51 AM
ahahahahahaa

repped

Robert
09-26-2008, 11:33 AM
This is too real. I just drove down to the servo (petrol station) and bought a pack of cigarettes. I don't even smoke.

*copy, paste* *copy, paste* *copy, paste* *copy, paste* *pauses to wipe furrowed brow* *copy, paste* *copy, paste* *copy, paste* *copy, paste* *pauses to wipe furrowed brow* *copy, paste* *copy, paste*.

TSA
09-26-2008, 11:48 AM
AHAHHAHAHAhaAHhAhaHahahhaha
"I GOT TTTOOOOO MANYYYyy THREADDsSSs, I'VvvvvE GOT TO LEARN TO SAY NO!"
"OHHH WE LOVE YOU STYLEKEEM! OHHH STYLEKEEMM!"

STYLE
09-26-2008, 12:22 PM
temple of the black booty---this one i regret will be gone. maybe theres a way around deleting the thread idk

bootleg cinema
psa4tsa1-4
wucorpthemovie
spartan manifesto
family feud
homoerotic novellas
style swami
style sig shop
various photoshops

its all good rob. ask infinity, i'm sure he'll let you back in.

tissa you really worked up huh? its ok man you will survive.

idk what ur problem is.

really

whats wrong?

you still mad? i don't get it. i apologize if i said something that stung. really its not that serious. can't you just be like "peace g. see you around" ? i don't understand the lingering animosity. be more tissa like and less style like and don't be so furious.

taking wucorp furiously serious is my gimmick.

damn. a nigga ain't even dead yet and he already holdin up my clothes to his body in the mirror.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-26-2008, 12:24 PM
^youre still here?

You do realise if you DONT leave now, youre gonna look like a fuck nigga to these gen chat kids.

STYLE
09-26-2008, 12:25 PM
if you wanna check the pudding, ask tomb.

or just wait till later today. see if this and all my other posts are here.

TSA
09-26-2008, 12:28 PM
the only PSA for TSA that was good was 3, the rest sucked, and im not just saying that cause it's me

LOL at this nigga thinking his body of work should be in the smithsonian
ELOOOEL at trying to make everyone feel sorry for him

you didn't even have to make an announcement thread to stage an incident, all you had to do was LOG OFF and NOT LOG ON

Robert
09-26-2008, 12:30 PM
It's ok STYLE, I hold no internet grudges (except with SHRAP who I have no time for). However, I do think this thread is overkill.

I don't think Divine Axis will continue to prosper nor do I want to be in it. Before you go please reply to my pm and satisfy my curiosity. Come on, I know you want to.

Robert
09-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Well congrats STYLE. This thread made me a nervous wreck. I need some valium to calm me down.

STYLE
09-26-2008, 12:33 PM
^youre still here?

You do realise if you DONT leave now, youre gonna look like a fuck nigga to these gen chat kids.

^^wants a goodbye hug^^

ii think its a lil late for that. don't you?

relax whitey. i bequeathed my melanin surplus to you in my will.

now you can sing along with james brown without feeling like a liar.

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 12:35 PM
skampoe...
the realest nigga on the corp. what can i say? i will be in ct b4 the holidays. if i come to bt will u kill me? will i have to bring 1/2 of Pistol Wavin NH and a trunk full of icicles just to blaze one and eat some of that bomb ct pizza wit you? lol peace. and go easy on the 4%. use that jolly jumper every now and then....get the blood pumpin.
http://highbridnation.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/rt_michael_vick_070719_ms.jpg

[/quote]
hahahahhahahahahahahahha pistol wavin new haven knows how bloods'port gets dizzy sun but w.e

style, i have no annimosity towards u, u have givin us sum of the best laughs and illest shit on this here wucorp, when i threatened to take ur life it was just my only ''sidious serious misterious'' episode, but at 11 12 thousand posts and not one ''snap'', i think i was ovor due to fuckin snap at sum one ahahahha but yeah man its all love!

TAURO
09-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Style you were a good poster and you're presence will be missed, but don't believe your own hype.

To quote Wyclef in the hip hop doc Rhyme & Reason "these niggas will build you up to superman"
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif
"only for you to find out that you're (cue superman theme) Garbageman!"

STYLE
09-26-2008, 12:44 PM
the only PSA for TSA that was good was 3, the rest sucked, and im not just saying that cause it's me

LOL at this nigga thinking his body of work should be in the smithsonian
ELOOOEL at trying to make everyone feel sorry for him

you didn't even have to make an announcement thread to stage an incident, all you had to do was LOG OFF and NOT LOG ON

so i assume you are still mad? its not even funny anymore.
really.
relax.
all jokes aside. just chill out. you got things to do right? go do them. by the time you finish it will be over.

i mean, all you have to do is not post here if you feel so strongly against this thread.

but you feel the need to keep talking. idk why. but i guess everyone grieves in their own way.

man up tissa, rob. the sun will come out tomorrow.

oh yeah rob i cleared out my inbox a few days ago so resend the pm you want me to respond to. i honestly didn't read any of ur pms. i was worried they would make me rescind the exile and i wanted to be firm and unyielding.

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Wow @ tauro

Fatality

TAURO
09-26-2008, 12:46 PM
why the fuck are u asking for the account 2 get deleted?

Why don't u just up and leave and not return 2 the site unless u get bored?.........

I don't see the issue........

Because he has all his secondaries to fall back on.

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 12:48 PM
true indeed!

TSA
09-26-2008, 12:50 PM
so i assume you are still mad? its not even funny anymore.
really.
relax.
all jokes aside. just chill out. you got things to do right? go do them. by the time you finish it will be over.

i mean, all you have to do is not post here if you feel so strongly against this thread.

but you feel the need to keep talking. idk why. but i guess everyone grieves in their own way.

man up tissa, rob. the sun will come out tomorrow.

oh yeah rob i cleared out my inbox a few days ago so resend the pm you want me to respond to. i honestly didn't read any of ur pms. i was worried they would make me rescind the exile and i wanted to be firm and unyielding.

i feel the need to keep talking cause it JUST got funny L:'(L
LOG OFF.

Robert
09-26-2008, 12:54 PM
PM sent. So who are your secondaries STYLE?

Robert
09-26-2008, 12:59 PM
One Minute To Midnight - Justice. The official theme song of this thread.

Robert
09-26-2008, 01:01 PM
K7XTqHbsrdY

STYLE
09-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Style you were a good poster and you're presence will be missed, but don't believe your own hype.

To quote Wyclef in the hip hop doc Rhyme & Reason "these niggas will build you up to superman"
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif
"only for you to find out that you're (cue superman theme) Garbageman!"

what else could i expect from tauro but BULLshit? lol
i'll holla.
looks like you are the king of the rep hill now.

hype?

what i'm supposed to NOT think i'm witty unpredictable?
shhheeeeeeeeit....

just remember whenever you feel the urge to buck....

first i taunt him
http://www.habeeb.com/images/matador.bullfight.10.jpg

http://www.danheller.com/images/Europe/France/Provence/Bullfight/bullfight06-big.jpg

then he'll try to retaliate. he is quite agile for a big bulky bull, but i'm still to quick for him.
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/2064/bullfight0qd.jpg

post after post... it would be him doing this
http://www.habeeb.com/images/matador.bullfight.17.jpg

then me doing this
http://www.habeeb.com/images/matador.bullfight.09.jpg
and this
http://www.habeeb.com/images/matador.bullfight.15.jpg
and more of this
http://www.habeeb.com/images/matador.bullfight.12.jpg

my craftiness will enrage him. he will try to come at me with everything he's got.
http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Charging%20Bull.jpg

thats when i'll get all Morpheus on his ass.
http://www.sanfermin.com/files/Image/la-fiesta/corrida_mikelsainz.g.jpg
wooo shit i'm good at this!

in the end....he's be all worn out (no homo) testosterone drained (no homo). and slowly revert back into his normal self.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Snapshot2008-09-2614-04-412.jpg

while me an msrza walk off into the sunset.
http://photos.igougo.com/images/p188103-matador_and_senorita.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 01:06 PM
exclusive

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_1e29cb640cd9637e71c8b9a6aa41db8b.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_557c7adfee72d06e97b89c886f7f8dde.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_475c2d09cabd56c6b89b3e71bcf52f23.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_5b1522d5c0377173c97379133d8fff74.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_9c612e5909c362978eca49987fe04332.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_89435b13d31871b5de39fc07520cd372.jpg

STYLE
09-26-2008, 01:15 PM
tissa you are playing yourself.
really
chill out.
is it that serious to you?
i'm asking..
are you really THIS dedicated?
i mean there has got to be a time when you stop being TSA and power down back to derrick.

goddamn... and i thought I put the most effort into wucorp.

i guess the joke's on me.

fuck it.

do what feels natural.

Memory Man
09-26-2008, 01:18 PM
peace, style. it's been entertaining.

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 01:21 PM
yes it has

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 01:26 PM
This is the longest fucking press conference ever.

I cant see anyone copy and pasting this shit.

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 01:29 PM
its just a publicity stunt, style aint rly leaving the corp, he has way too much invested in this! and if he does close his account hes gonna be back with a secondary or a fullblown name/sex change!

ya musta for got he was previosly e known as BROADBAND69 or whut ever!

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Hey, hey, guys.

Do anyone of you remember when I posted this...

I know this girl from around the way, she's a mentally unstable coke fiend, but she gives up the pussy quicker than Rick Ross apprehends a suspect, and she sucks harder than a Dyson.

I mean she txts me, emails me and rings me, but I just ignore her and she's still easier than beating Skampoe in a spelling test, nahmean?

Thing is I think she wants a relationship, but I dont want to get serious with a girl who's had more trains run on her than the National Network.

Help a light skinned brother out..

Ah, man. Great times.

Robert
09-26-2008, 01:36 PM
*copied and pasted*.

SKANK HILL
09-26-2008, 01:38 PM
god damn salt vinega chips solve munchies fuckin hello yes

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 01:41 PM
its just a publicity stunt, style aint rly leaving the corp, he has way too much invested in this! and if he does close his account hes gonna be back with a secondary or a fullblown name/sex change!

ya musta for got he was previosly e known as BROADBAND69 or whut ever!
hey hey guys do u remember when i posted this

SKANK HILL
09-26-2008, 01:44 PM
fuck these chips taste so god ... no joke ///

TAURO
09-26-2008, 01:49 PM
what else could i expect from tauro but BULLshit? lol
i'll holla.
looks like you are the king of the rep hill now.
You always seem to take what I say the wrong way, im not one of your detractors, on the contrary in fact. The thing is that since you've been here you got so used to all those yes men that hang off of you're every word that when someone who is still backing your corner speaks out or calls you out on something, you view it as an attack. I view it as being real and I would expect no less from anyone with regards to myself.

hype?

what i'm supposed to NOT think i'm witty unpredictable?
shhheeeeeeeeit....

No, you're just not supposed to let it go to your head. You let your hype dictate what you did here, always on a quest to better the last shit you did when what you should of done was just be yourself and let what happens happen.Also unlike you I never quested to be "king of the hill" I just let shit happen. I've made mistakes here and i've been called out too, but at the end of the day I wasn't out to impress anyone, I was just being myself.

Blackula Spectacula
09-26-2008, 01:50 PM
So does this mean Beautifly B is gone too?

SKANK HILL
09-26-2008, 01:51 PM
let's fuck hope so no doubt

THESE PRETZILS ARE MAKIN ME THURSTY EHLOHEHL ?

STYLE
09-26-2008, 01:54 PM
I get mad fuckin kankers from eating th@t shyt......DiLL PicKle is the true way mayne....

http://bonvivantonline.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/westside.jpg

:b

i thought it was just me.
its like the chips cut your mouth with every bite then the burn....but they tasste so fuckin good that you have to eat more.

its a masochistic snack.

SKANK HILL
09-26-2008, 01:56 PM
im in pain but it good so im like hc yeah sall good ... what

STYLE
09-26-2008, 01:58 PM
No, you're just not supposed to let it go to your head. You let your hype dictate what you did here, always on a quest to better the last shit you did when what you should of done was just be yourself and let what happens happen.Also unlike you I never quested to be "king of the hill" I just let shit happen. I've made mistakes here and i've been called out too, but at the end of the day I wasn't out to impress anyone, I was just being myself.

too serious.
your X button is stuck.
here take mine....
http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50241665/PS2_2_4GHz_Wireless_Controller.jpg

i got nuthin but love for ya tauro. even tho i worked on yo sig for 5 hrs and you didnt rock it. lol

SKANK HILL
09-26-2008, 02:00 PM
good night ...

peez mr style ...

fuck weed farts are the wrost ... oh my god

KERZO
09-26-2008, 02:05 PM
you know when you've hit the....

http://www.handycandy.co.uk/images/munchies.jpg

BRONZBODY
09-26-2008, 02:12 PM
take it easy style...look a nigga up if u ever in texas son!!!

11th Chamber
09-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Peace to Style

Thats all.

STYLE
09-26-2008, 02:27 PM
^ truth......preach it....

yo STYLE....

YIAnkrPgTvY

NO HOMO
http://dcist.com/attachments/dcist_sam/2005_1107_cam.jpg

Lmfao......

:b

HAHAAHA!
at this point even if i wanted to stay i have to leave. otherwise TSA and wolf will beat me over the head with this "incident" for the rest of my eLife.
lol

to answer ur ?s in the "hate on style" thread...
yeah those are all my designs but those were all one of a kind pieces.

here is my fed copyrighted catalog tho
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/positive.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/gungirl.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/smgcatalog21-1.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/sports-1.jpg

i made enuff in one solid year to buy my car free and clear. plus the connections i made are pricless. jeezy,luda,tonystarks,krsone, etc etc.
at the peak, 82 stores were carrying my shit.

if you ever need any info on the clothing game hit me on myspace.

in ktl, vision and i kicked it for 3 hrs on the whole subject. i dropped serious gems in that thread. basically the whole blueprint. go get while supplies last. search "clothing" in KTL by visions unseen.

i assume that making clothes is what has him so occupied ATM.

STYLE
09-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Peace to Style

Thats all.
peace.
take it easy on my girl. she cool people.

take it easy style...look a nigga up if u ever in texas son!!!

no doubt. i be everywhere. sheeeeeit. fuck around and i'll be knockin on yo door lookin for the couch. lol
let me find out there's money to be made......

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 02:34 PM
HAHAAHA!
at this point even if i wanted to stay i have to leave. otherwise TSA and wolf will beat me over the head with this "incident" for the rest of my eLife.
lol

STYLE

I dont care if you leave or if you stay. Do what you want.

I SMH at a lot of the things you say on here. But I dont actually dislike as a 'real-life person'.

You might be cool, you might be a dick. I have no idea and I dont care.

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 02:38 PM
u do cARE IF U TYPED THAT UP, U CARED FOR ATLEST 3 SECONDS, DONT FRONT!

TheWolf
09-26-2008, 02:46 PM
No I really dont care if he stays or not.

But if he wants to stay, why doesnt he.

I mean you were threatening to kill people last week and no one gives a fuck now.

But, hell yeah I'll use it against him in the future.

Ima see you

STYLE
09-26-2008, 03:19 PM
u do cARE IF U TYPED THAT UP, U CARED FOR ATLEST 3 SECONDS, DONT FRONT!

exactly.

to spill the beans....

i used wolf as a barometer to my dominance.

if wolf was quiet, that means i waswn't on my J.O.B.

if wolf was piggybacking my posts...i knew i was ON FIRE!

and since i am in confession mode...

everybody has a gimmick.

my gimmick is the most unique since it is universally deemed greek.

"HELL YEAH I TAKE WUCORP DEAD SERIOUS!"

i mean who has the balls to take that stance?

so at 4:00pm EST. i confess. much of what i said is an excuse to release the shit i couldn't say as GAVIN.

IRL i'd be a hermit if i acted in STYLE manner. but i'm the "popular" guy so i have to make sacrifices in order to maintain. right or wrong, it is what it is. the pluses of popularity outweigh the minuses of being the arrogant asshole that is fighting to get some shine.

shallow? maybe. but i swear if we were face to face you'd love my dirty tube sox.

idk i have thought about it often and attribute it to beng able to "relate" and "assimilate" without comprimising my personality cause i've "been there done that".

i disappeared for 6 months and lived on the streets of LA just to experience poverty. BB will tell you. rumors at school said i was dead. lol.

see ... here i am doing it again....

but its so cathardic i can't help it.

this is why i have to quit wucorp. it's unhealthy and over indulgant.
i'm wallowing in my own filth and loving it.

this is the realization tissa will reach eventually.

IrOnMaN
09-26-2008, 03:33 PM
WOW! This thread has a rating of one little star. Dayum!!

TSA
09-26-2008, 03:45 PM
exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

so at 4:00pm EST. i confess. much of what i said is an excuse to release the shit i couldn't say as GAVIN.

IRL i'd be a hermit if i acted in STYLE manner. but i'm the "popular" guy so i have to make sacrifices in order to maintain. right or wrong, it is what it is. the pluses of popularity outweigh the minuses of being the arrogant asshole that is fighting to get some shine.

shallow? maybe. but i swear if we were face to face you'd love my dirty tube sox.

idk i have thought about it often and attribute it to beng able to "relate" and "assimilate" without comprimising my personality cause i've "been there done that".

i disappeared for 6 months and lived on the streets of LA just to experience poverty. BB will tell you. rumors at school said i was dead. lol.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

exactly.

to spill the beans....

everybody has a gimmick.

Wucorp Explainations: The Novel

TSA
09-26-2008, 03:47 PM
im not gonna make fun of your content yet cause im busy, but i'll say this much

theres no 'realization' i have to make cause this isn't a part of my soul like you, it's not that deep lol

the fuck am i gonna 'realize', skampoe posting assholes is bad for my Chi

LOG OFF

TSA
09-26-2008, 03:52 PM
LOL at style being a Schitzophrenic AHAHAHAHahaHAHAHH!H!H!H!H!1h1!HAHAHahaHAH!!1111111 111

He's the Wayne Brady of catholic alter boys LOL

http://nbc-network2005.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/chappellebrady.jpg
"You wanna get wet Dave? Sherman Hemsley......PCP"

HANZO
09-26-2008, 04:31 PM
i always thought this was jus a forum. but apparently its much much more than that.

jus log off if you had enough of this site. no harm will come of it.

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Peace STYLE, always a member I enjoyed reading posts from, although I don't think we've ever had contact on this forum what so ever, haha.

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Suck Him Off Y Dont U

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-26-2008, 06:32 PM
Damn, is that you follow me in every thread Skamp? Or is your fatass regularly everywhere in cybernetica?

Vikthor
09-26-2008, 06:49 PM
eh.........

whats going on?........
(sry, ive been gone for a few days)

SKAMPOE
09-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Damn, is that you follow me in every thread Skamp? Or is your fatass regularly everywhere in cybernetica?

HEHEH A LIL OF BOTH!

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Lol, atleast you admit.

Killa BB
09-26-2008, 06:58 PM

Nah... I'm still here... but I'm probably gonna put on my "Whoop Them TRIX cereal" T-Shirt... curl up in the fetal position... and cry myself to sleep tonight...

or just go to the club...

INF
09-26-2008, 07:04 PM
PSTmE266rFA

on some funny shit though I wish I had the video skills or I would make a spoof and call it "hard to say goodbye to stylemaster"

martin style on some where my momma bird shit.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-26-2008, 07:18 PM
everyone having trouble with styles leaving, just watch the song in my sig

diggy
09-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Peace Style,

I'm not one to be longwinded, so peace to whatever you wanna do in life. Write an autobiography one day. The world needs it.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-27-2008, 02:51 AM
Hm, Ok.

Well, best of luck with future endeavours.

A good poster without a doubt, and although at times i think you took things a little to seriously, and acted your age severely, i think your presence will be somewhat missed.

Thanks for addressing me in your post, we haven't always seen eye to eye, but yeah, at least you are willing to talk some things out.

Still confused by why you have to leave (and part of me suspects this is some kind of 'plan' / 'gimmick'). But regardless, best of luck.

[Patrick Bateman]

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/portiswu.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
09-27-2008, 02:59 AM
exclusive

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_1e29cb640cd9637e71c8b9a6aa41db8b.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_557c7adfee72d06e97b89c886f7f8dde.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_475c2d09cabd56c6b89b3e71bcf52f23.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_5b1522d5c0377173c97379133d8fff74.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_9c612e5909c362978eca49987fe04332.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/l_89435b13d31871b5de39fc07520cd372.jpg

what the fuck?

I hardly ever post pics, and the one time i do, you fucking copy and paste them into here?

Honestly, i love you like i love your dick size.

Pz.

(and erm, why is style deleting all his posts and threads?)

CHRONZ
09-27-2008, 03:14 AM
Peace Style.
you was a breathe of fresh air in a dusty old tomb.
do what ya gotta do fam, its all good.
sad to see cool peoples leavin the forum, keep shit fresh mang.
peace

SKAMPOE
09-27-2008, 04:51 AM
what the fuck?

I hardly ever post pics, and the one time i do, you fucking copy and paste them into here?

Honestly, i love you like i love your dick size.

Pz.

(and erm, why is style deleting all his posts and threads?)

I POSTED THEM FIRST FAGGY, GET UR OWN LIMELIGHT!

NIGHT MAYOR
09-27-2008, 04:53 AM
*whispers*

i think he was joking around saying he was the dude getting married

*taps nose*

footys on - back in 90 minutes.

SKAMPOE
09-27-2008, 05:01 AM
Patty Understands The Fact That I Over Induldge In The Reepher

Longbongcilvaringz
09-27-2008, 05:12 AM
Thats not all

HA HA HA

IrOnMaN
09-27-2008, 07:40 AM
One star rating for this thread.

/shakes head

begongo
09-27-2008, 08:17 AM
so style ... you still up for amsterdam right?

DJMethods
09-27-2008, 09:11 AM
BeautiFlyB is his secondary. Niggas wont recognise but I'm right.

Maccabee Ridah
09-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Peace to the god STYLE!!!

Gotta say, when I first heard bout this, didn't think u actually gonna leave...

But now I see u r dead serious, so gotta admit I'm sorry that quality corper is leavin WTC!!! I enjoyed readin ur posts, really like ur contribution on Lo-Fi Wu-Corp remix, movies of cours (I still expect to see myself in one of them) & of course ur sigz!!! Gotta say, u did in one year more than 99% of corp will ever do for this forum & fellow corpers!!

Just to say good luck, & hopefully I'll hear u again in some other forum!!!

P.E.A.C.E. god......

PS-I still want to get 2nd version sig..:D

SHRAP
09-27-2008, 01:25 PM
noone gives a flying fuck, the fact that u are still coming here trying to explain yourself just is just a barometer to how much shit u are full of. if u are really such a big shot what would u have to prove to these faggots?

Killa BB
09-27-2008, 03:29 PM

Whatever you have to believe in order to cope with the fact that you'll never get any... so be it...

noone gives a flying fuck, the fact that u are still coming here trying to explain yourself just is just a barometer to how much shit u are full of. if u are really such a big shot what would u have to prove to these faggots?

You're tardy... find a seat in the back of the class and shut the fuck up...

Faekwon
09-27-2008, 03:31 PM
i heard he quit and joined the enemy http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28859

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-27-2008, 03:36 PM
^^^^^the ninjas?

Guarded By Martyrs
09-27-2008, 03:38 PM
:lmao:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-27-2008, 03:41 PM
I only looked at the picture.

Oh, the corpse? Cool.

Faekwon
09-27-2008, 03:44 PM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1953938011e7608d/

FatherSl!me
09-27-2008, 05:50 PM
^^^secondary:yes:
i heard he quit and joined the enemy http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28859

Styles stans should follow him & join the corpse:thumbup:

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2008, 05:54 PM
^^^secondary:yes:

Styles stans should follow him & join the corpse:thumbup:

Now i see why you neg repped me for no reason

Faekwon
09-27-2008, 05:55 PM
secondary or firstary since there is no prior or existing accounts

SKAMPOE
09-27-2008, 05:56 PM
i was the first to bring the video here, style bit my steez lol lame!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-27-2008, 06:05 PM
secondary or firstary since there is no prior or existing accounts

But still, u suck!

FatherSl!me
09-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Now i see why you neg repped me for no reason
:lmao:
nothin personal ok dude
:tease:

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2008, 06:12 PM
none taken....i was just wondering what it was for.

FatherSl!me
09-27-2008, 06:16 PM
i wanna see whos next to get all butt hurt & go on a rampage after technician. ( u can thank me & my rep powers for that one^O^ )

Faekwon
09-27-2008, 06:19 PM
Debunkuary

SHRAP
09-28-2008, 02:16 AM
Whatever you have to believe in order to cope with the fact that you'll never get any... so be it...

You're tardy... find a seat in the back of the class and shut the fuck up...

is the computer in the kitchen or some shit?

TSA
09-28-2008, 02:17 AM
AHAHahaHAHahahAHhaHAHAHHaAHHAHh1!!1

SKAMPOE
09-28-2008, 02:21 AM
hahahahha fag change ur avi queer

TSA
09-28-2008, 02:26 AM
HAHAHAHAHahahah AHAHahAHha Yours is way gayer, you look like one of those latina sluts on myspace that G3tT Da+t Mon13

SKAMPOE
09-28-2008, 02:31 AM
nope

this nigga gets the money

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/STYLE.jpg

and my avi aint gay

Visionz
09-28-2008, 04:01 AM
Peace Styles, looks like I missed this when I was out chillin in Jamaica.....one of the most talented and creative cats I've seen post up on these boards, good luck on future endeavors, you know I'll be hitting you up for advice :lmao: take it easy and best of luck

Killa BB
09-28-2008, 08:05 AM
is the computer in the kitchen or some shit?

You even fail at failing... could you be any more worthless...

VZA
09-28-2008, 09:44 AM
You even fail at failing... could you be any more worthless...

This is true.

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-28-2008, 11:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHahahah AHAHahAHha Yours is way gayer, you look like one of those latina sluts on myspace that G3tT Da+t Mon13

LMFAO!! That's so true, every fuckin' messican has something typed up like that as their display name... haha.

IrOnMaN
09-28-2008, 12:43 PM

Obviously (you can tell BeautiFlyB is Style by his style of posting).

oDoUoSoKo
09-28-2008, 02:08 PM
the wu corp movie is pretty funny.

Killa BB
09-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Obviously (you can tell BeautiFlyB is Style by his style of posting).

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?... or better yet... do you ever stop to think of how lame you have to be in order to recognize and compare different posting styles... and still be wrong?...

Longbongcilvaringz
09-28-2008, 03:11 PM
BB probably isnt style.

Like, almost 90% probably isnt him.

IrOnMaN
09-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?... or better yet... do you ever stop to think of how lame you have to be in order to recognize and compare different posting styles... and still be wrong?...

:-/

"Bitch, please!"-by Snoop Dogg

"Nigger, please!"-by ODB

"You lame ass bitch"-by Method Man

"Get tha fuck outta here"-by Raekwon

B, learn how to walk. You'll learn a lot. Smarten up!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-28-2008, 03:43 PM
^^Add: Technician - U must be outta here.

IrOnMaN
09-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Style, my man. Why'd you do it, bru?

TSA
09-28-2008, 06:12 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/bread3.jpg

PALEFORCE
09-28-2008, 06:45 PM
the wu corp movie is pretty funny.

style post that shit

SKAMPOE
09-28-2008, 06:46 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28870&st=40&gopid=410102&#entry410102

Killa BB
09-28-2008, 07:58 PM

"Nigger, please!"-by ODB

You had to quote these... wow... most folks could come up with that on their own...

Made absolutely NO sense...

NO ONE was talking to you... and if you've been this lame all of your life, surely you mustknow when NO ONE is talking to you by now...

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Style is a psycho..

SKAMPOE
09-28-2008, 08:25 PM
http://www.leethacker.com/images/oq7b52lzlaxriz1uu25g.jpeg (http://www.leethacker.com/images/oq7b52lzlaxriz1uu25g.jpeg)

TSA
09-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Daaaaaaaammmmnn

IrOnMaN
09-28-2008, 09:23 PM
NO ONE was talking to you... and if you've been this lame all of your life, surely you mustknow when NO ONE is talking to you by now...

Awww bitch, please!}:| I'm lame?}:| Are you kidding?}:| WTC was great until you're black ugly ass came here (recruited by Style) and start talking shit like you're the shit. Get a life and stop smelling your own rotted pussy!}:|}:|

Well, I'm talking to you.:mmmyah: I'll talk to anyone and I'll flame anybody I DAMN WELL PLEASE!:mmmyah: This is the fucking internet, bitch! ANY FUCKING THINGS GOES!!!:mmmyah: If you're new to the whole internet thing, you have a lot to learn and understand in the years to come.:mmmyah: Your whole attitude bullshit thing isn't working with me, sista. I've seen that shit before and it gets old....quick! Stop listening to Style. Secondary.}:|

The ONLY thing I like about you is that you have an ass. That's about it. According to most people here at WTC, you have no other purpose! So, shut the fuck up and suck a dick like you've been your whole damn life, bitch!:mmmyah: Thanks.

Fucking secondaries!}:| You ass wipes need to get a life!

IrOnMaN
09-28-2008, 09:41 PM
^^Well, I'm breathing, you piece of cake.

Look at you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............HA! You're trying to get you some e-pussy by getting on the monster's good side. HAHAHAHAHA! Your little shity post was a weak panthic way of trying to flame me and trying to get the beast's approval. Weak but nice try.

I'm going to sleep. Goodnite!

Killa BB
09-29-2008, 01:06 AM
Awww bitch, please!}:| I'm lame?}:| Are you kidding?}:| WTC was great until you're black ugly ass came here (recruited by Style) and start talking shit like you're the shit. Get a life and stop smelling your own rotted pussy!}:|}:|

Weak... and do I detect a hint of... crazy motherfucker?

Well, I'm talking to you.:mmmyah: I'll talk to anyone and I'll flame anybody I DAMN WELL PLEASE!:mmmyah: This is the fucking internet, bitch! ANY FUCKING THINGS GOES!!!:mmmyah: If you're new to the whole internet thing, you have a lot to learn and understand in the years to come.:mmmyah: Your whole attitude bullshit thing isn't working with me, sista. I've seen that shit before and it gets old....quick! Stop listening to Style. Secondary.}:|

Bitch... it's 2008... NO ONE is new to the internet...

The ONLY thing I like about you is that you have an ass. That's about it. According to most people here at WTC, you have no other purpose! So, shut the fuck up and suck a dick like you've been your whole damn life, bitch!:mmmyah: Thanks.

You don't think for yourself... no surprise there...

First off, I'm a primary... Secondly, you have got to be one of the more depressing, emo fuckin wierdos here... what the hell do you know about getting a life...lol! Do us a favor and take yours...

*P.S. I'm also docking 10 cool points for poor use of smileys.*

Vikthor
09-29-2008, 01:09 AM
^please shut up

Killa BB
09-29-2008, 01:19 AM
^please shut up

*In a whiny, high-pitched, 3rd grade Ironman voice*

HE STARTED IT!!!

NIGHT MAYOR
09-29-2008, 01:35 AM
i still dont know who vikthor is

Vikthor
09-29-2008, 01:37 AM
ouch

NIGHT MAYOR
09-29-2008, 01:39 AM
nica i was in melbourne for a week when you changed your nick....... *thinks*........ i realy tried..................... your a cannibal so that shortens the list, GAWD i got nothing.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-29-2008, 01:40 AM
everyone stop fucking changing your nicks, pisses me off, ive always been fredy, its not hard, sorry vik

IrOnMaN
09-29-2008, 10:53 AM
*P.S. I'm also docking 10 cool points for poor use of smileys.*

Ummm....no.:{

Sean
09-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Lmao some of you take this waaaaay too seriously. How many people posting in this thread actually like Wu Tang? :lmao:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2008, 02:16 PM

"Nigger, please!"-by ODB

haha

ma niggaaa:clap:9:|6

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2008, 02:25 PM

my nigga,i didnt know u had it in you son?? but yea...i can dig it yo:thumbup:

IrOnMaN
09-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Lmao some of you take this waaaaay too seriously. How many people posting in this thread actually like Wu Tang? :lmao:

I actually love Wu-Tang. They're my second favorite hip-hop group.

Thanks, Grave.

Killa BB
09-29-2008, 06:29 PM

This man just gave you (undeserved) props... And you could've just took your props and laughed like I did, but nooooooo.....

I actually love Wu-Tang. They're my second favorite hip-hop group.

Thanks, Grave.

You had to go and gay it up like that...

Hahahahahaha... Get yo big "Can I have an aughtograph Mr. Grave?" lookin' ass outta here! lol!!!

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 06:36 PM
This man just gave you (undeserved) props... And you could've just took your props and laughed like I did, but nooooooo.....

Hahahahahaha... Get yo big "Can I have an aughtograph Mr. Grave?" lookin' ass outta here! lol!!!
http://jj.am/gallery/d/50435-1/godfather.jpg

Killa BB
09-29-2008, 06:46 PM
http://jj.am/gallery/d/50435-1/godfather.jpg

Alas... I cannot show you my lady parts for I have sworn to reserve them for the eyes of my dear Style only... And I cannot yet leave the corp... I must wait here, fully dressed, in hopes that my soldier returns one day so that I might greet him in all my glory...

(Accept$ $econd Ca$h Payment from Style)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2008, 09:27 PM
lol@this joker

IrOnMaN
09-29-2008, 09:37 PM

Hmmm...Why do you care so much?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2008, 09:47 PM
because she a man ,thats why,shes scared of getting exposed

its ok ru paul,we wont lynch u cause u a he she

Killa BB
09-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Hmmm...Why do you care so much?

Because deep down inside I know you're just a frightened little boy who desperately needs to get laid... or something similar... and I feel sorry for you... so for a steep fee we can go into a Corp cleaning closet and I'll let you feel my right boob for 5 seconds...

because she a man ,thats why,shes scared of getting exposed

its ok ru paul,we wont lynch u cause u a he she

I'm a regular she... but you can still go ahead and lynch me if you want... anything to get me ot of the deal I just made...

*lynching does not occur in time*

(Accept$ Ironman's entire life savings... $134.15... in nickles)

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
09-30-2008, 10:57 AM
Peace Sun it has been lots of fun............

may you have success in all your future endeavors

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 11:05 AM
Wat Ya Need To Do Is Drop Them Colors And Come Over To The Real, Th Almighty D.c.c

IrOnMaN
09-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Because deep down inside I know you're just a frightened little boy who desperately needs to get laid... or something similar... and I feel sorry for you... so for a steep fee we can go into a Corp cleaning closet and I'll let you feel my right boob for 5 seconds...

I'm a regular she... but you can still go ahead and lynch me if you want... anything to get me ot of the deal I just made...

*lynching does not occur in time*

(Accept$ Ironman's entire life savings... $134.15... in nickles)

Ummm...sure, Style. Plus, your owned was weak. Get a life!

SKANK HILL
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/internet-24591.jpg

Durag
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM
whats with the hate on Ironman? Hes probably my fifth favourite poster

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 11:22 AM
ru paul just likes to start shit with guys on here so they can pay attention to it,and it probably would have had some attention if it also was a wutang fan but its just on this forum with no purpose...why are u here again ru paul??

IrOnMaN
09-30-2008, 11:22 AM

Someone +rep this man!

It's not hate, it's envy.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
09-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Wat Ya Need To Do Is Drop Them Colors And Come Over To The Real, Th Almighty D.c.c

so you want us to drop the "C"s
and cop those "B"s?

The Void
09-30-2008, 11:58 PM
Your theme song just totally ruined the mood, I fucking hate that song.

See you soon!!

Sicka than aidZ
10-01-2008, 12:16 AM
dont leave styles,...

u one of the best posters to ever swoop thru this forum. aww fuck were losin another good man.

Peace god

SKAMPOE
10-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Yet U Seem To Never Go Away Suckacocks

Killa BB
10-01-2008, 03:09 AM
Ummm...sure, Style. Plus, your owned was weak. Get a life!

Is that all... You disappoint me Tin can...

Someone +rep this man!

It's not hate, it's envy.

Wait Ironman... Don't get excited cuz you're this guy's 5th favorite poster... he probably only has four favorites...

ru paul just likes to start shit with guys on here so they can pay attention to it,and it probably would have had some attention if it also was a wutang fan but its just on this forum with no purpose...why are u here again ru paul??

So that you can have someone to take out your anxiety towards transvestites on... You and some of your peeps are seriously Trannyphobes... And if you find taunting me to be therapeutic... have at it... Get well soon... I'll bill you later... lol!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-01-2008, 10:24 AM
ok i quit messing with u beautifly b,...so you aint a secondary afterall

SKAMPOE
10-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Yea She Is, U T5hink Style Would Of Left Wu Corp If He Aint Have A Secondary To Spy On Us With?

H.Notik
10-01-2008, 10:35 AM
pathetic really...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Yea She Is, U T5hink Style Would Of Left Wu Corp If He Aint Have A Secondary To Spy On Us With?
true but a mod told me shes the real deal so i dont know...maybe he has another secondary??

SKAMPOE
10-01-2008, 10:36 AM
so you want us to drop the "C"s
and cop those "B"s?

YESS SURR, THE WHOLE WERLD IS INFLUENCED BY THE B'S AND THE C'S,

B'S ARE THE BEST THO LOL

TheWolf
10-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Do people really believe STYLE and TSA are different people?

C'mon now.

A tee-total, scarf wearing African straight outta Nebraska.

SKAMPOE
10-01-2008, 05:54 PM
TSA AND MAGMA HAD A LON DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP, THEY USE TO TALK ON THE PHONE AT ALL HOURS OF THE NITE WHISPERING SWEET NOTHINGS IN TO EACH OTHERS EARS TILL THEY BOTH FELL ASLEEP!

FAGShttp://www.leethacker.com/images/uq0a87xr34ntym7o6rc.gif (http://www.leethacker.com/images/uq0a87xr34ntym7o6rc.gif)

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Bizzump for the COrp QUeen ;)

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:15 PM
oh wow lol!! fucked up!! hahhahaahah funny ass shit

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:18 PM
yea.....TSA couldnt even acknowledge the fact that style raised him....SMH, todays youth.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:19 PM
nah well the whole story was .. that styles and I had a kid... which was Vza....... ? I dont know.. lol damn so he really left huh.. I should check secondaries though..

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:23 PM
yea, he was postin over at the corpse for a bit but i think they banned him...but as far as i kno, he hasnt been here since
and beautiflyB his alleged secondary hasnt been around either.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah I peeped that.. mhmm..

SKANK HILL
11-30-2008, 09:08 PM
why the fuck was this shit bumped? ...

11th Chamber
11-30-2008, 09:09 PM
yea dont bring this faggots thread back

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 09:11 PM
why the fuck was this shit bumped? ...