PDA

View Full Version : Majin meets the Mantis....................

Boss_Digger
09-26-2008, 08:40 PM
Yo me and Majin have been puttin in work behind the scenes! Were keeping the project low key for now but heres a little taster to get your mouth watering

peace!!

House of Cards (snippit)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/194910945dbb48a5/

Tracks
09-26-2008, 09:39 PM
this is pretty doe!

INF
09-26-2008, 09:43 PM
lookin forward to this!It sounds mad strange.right up my alley.

Boss_Digger
09-27-2008, 01:25 PM
lookin forward to this!It sounds mad strange.right up my alley.

lol thanks fam! the whole joint makes more sence begining to end but I have got some mad shit going on in this joint and Majin spits some funky shit too!!

Erap
09-27-2008, 06:15 PM
this sounds dope

12weLvE
09-28-2008, 08:58 AM
Sounds baging so far... I am feeling the name of the track also. You got mad styles Mantis, major props on the versatility. Majin knows how to ride the beats real well and rocked it on this. It seems like a lot of Wu-corp emcees and prodecers have combined and have projects in the making: Mouse and Prime. Sinapse has two joints... one with Devamps and one with GameofDeath, MAjin and Mantis (Even though MAjin doesnt have a Wu-corp account he is still fam). Myself and SingodSuperior... I think Infinity was doing something with STYLE?? A lot of projects in the making = anticipation lol. I am even anticipating my own project haha.

dcoz
09-28-2008, 10:56 AM
yo mantis, this shit right heres nice. two very unique styles on this makes for a banger. looking forward to catchin more of this. props. peace!

LORD ZERO
09-28-2008, 12:48 PM
This Is Dope As Hell! Cant Wait To Hear The Full Version!

White_Mouse
09-28-2008, 03:48 PM
This was pretty dope, as far as the beat goes i liked how you had a base with basic drums and bassline (and that crazy high pitched "whirring" sound) and when you brought in the horn sample it was just crazy, Majin rode the beat well and had some pretty good lines in his verse, i'm really looking forward to this project,
o and if you could check my thread
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63745
and leave some feed that would be great too, you'll have to go to my sendspace link cause the vid got removed but it won't take long and it'll be worth the wait i promise

Boss_Digger
09-29-2008, 02:32 PM
thanks for all the posative feed peeps! I respect all your opinions so its gravey!!

This was pretty dope, as far as the beat goes i liked how you had a base with basic drums and bassline (and that crazy high pitched "whirring" sound) and when you brought in the horn sample it was just crazy, Majin rode the beat well and had some pretty good lines in his verse, i'm really looking forward to this project,
o and if you could check my thread
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63745
and leave some feed that would be great too, you'll have to go to my sendspace link cause the vid got removed but it won't take long and it'll be worth the wait i promise

that high pitched whirring sound is actually Heath Ledgers "joker" laugh pitched right down lol I also got him saying "huh" sampled and manipulated into the chicka chick huh you hear in the beat!! I just watched the new Batman film when I made this and I was inspired by the man what can I say!!! Hence "house of cards" well that and the samples about economic down turn.

H.Notik
10-01-2008, 09:05 AM
banging track right here...I was bumping it late last night. both of your styles mesh well and work together. Majinn brought some dope content to this aswell...and the beat as always is dope.

100pr00f
10-03-2008, 10:17 AM
link aint working for me

Boss_Digger
10-03-2008, 01:03 PM
link aint working for me

still workin for me. not sure why it aint working for you but I can up it on myspace at some point if your still havin troubles!

aiRship SwaBBie
10-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Yo i'll beat the shit out of this majin guy!

12weLvE
10-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Yo i'll beat the shit out of this majin guy!

WTF??

aiRship SwaBBie
10-07-2008, 12:42 AM
yea man i'll whoop this kid. punk ass genie!!!

Boss_Digger
10-07-2008, 06:13 AM
yea man i'll whoop this kid. punk ass genie!!!

Thats fine if thats your opinion I repect that, but I would ask you to prove it you fucking Internet Thug!!