PDA

View Full Version : religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Soul Controller
08-30-2005, 11:17 AM
i been meaning to do this for a while..
lets just see how it runs
i will provide full documentation and evidance,, to who so requires
lets build!!!!

OK, a little quiz. Who am I talking about?

He was born to a virgin by immaculate conception through the intervention of a holyspirit. This fulfilled an ancient prophecy. When he was born the ruling tyrant wanted to kill him. His parents had to flee to safety. All male children under the age of two were slain by the ruler as he sought to kill the child. Angels and shepherds were at his birth and he was given gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. He was worshipped as the saviour of men and led a moral and humble life. He performed miracles which included healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, casting out devils and raising the dead. He was put to death on the cross between two thieves. He descended to hell and rose from the dead to ascend back to heaven.

who/what is this?

WuBanga36
08-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Jesus The Savior.

Soul Controller
08-30-2005, 11:27 AM
no i wasnt speaking of him... ( even tho as u saw.. the storys are the same..)

anyone else?

Soul Controller
08-30-2005, 11:49 AM
Sounds exactly like Jesus doesn’t it? But it’s not. That is how they described the Eastern saviour god known as Virishna 1,200 years before Jesus is claimed to have been born. If you want a saviour god who died so our sins could be forgiven, take your pick from the ancient world because there are a stream of them, all originating with the Aryan race that came out of the Near East and the Caucasus Mountains. Here are just some of the ‘Son of God’ heroes who play the lead role in stories which mirror those attributed to Jesus and almost all were worshipped long before Jesus was even heard of: Khrishna of Hindostan; Buddha Sakia of India; Salivahana of Bermuda; Osiris and Horus of Egypt; Odin of Scandinavia; Crite of Chaldea; Zoroaster of Persia; Baal and Taut of Phoenicia; Indra of Tibet; Bali of Afghanistan; Jao of Nepal; Wittoba of Bilingonese; Tammuz of Syria and Babylon; Attis of Phrygia; Xamolxis of Thrace; Zoar of the Bonzes; Adad of Assyria; Deva Tat and Sammonocadam of Siam; Alcides of Thebes; Mikado of the Sintoos; Beddru of Japan; Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillahm, of the Druids; Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls; Cadmus of Greece; Hil and Feta of Mandaites; Gentaut and Quetzalcoatl of Mexico; Universal Monarch of the Sibyls; Ischy of Formosa; Divine Teacher of Plato; Holy One of Xaca; Fohi and Tien of China; Adonis, son of virgin lo, of Greece; Ixion and Quirinus of Rome; Prometheus of the Caucasus; and Mohammed or Mahomet, of Arabia.

so who was i talkin about?

INF
08-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Certain people need religion yo. They got weak minds and can't or won't see the truth. That it's all one. I'll be in an out of this thread. Nice by the way. I been watchin you and your threads and I must say- you should organize a small group and start a movement. That is just my opinion though. Much respect to ya though.

One.:king:

hagakure360
08-30-2005, 12:46 PM
aiyo i dont understand the asiatic black man topic. is the abm the orgininal hebrew/jewish, te lost isrealites, if so how does Allah fit into it?

peace

urbanlegendmf
08-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Religon Is For The Weak

Im A God

Fr@z
08-30-2005, 02:52 PM
Sounds exactly like Jesus doesn’t it? But it’s not. That is how they described the Eastern saviour god known as Virishna 1,200 years before Jesus is claimed to have been born. If you want a saviour god who died so our sins could be forgiven, take your pick from the ancient world because there are a stream of them, all originating with the Aryan race that came out of the Near East and the Caucasus Mountains. Here are just some of the ‘Son of God’ heroes who play the lead role in stories which mirror those attributed to Jesus and almost all were worshipped long before Jesus was even heard of: Khrishna of Hindostan; Buddha Sakia of India; Salivahana of Bermuda; Osiris and Horus of Egypt; Odin of Scandinavia; Crite of Chaldea; Zoroaster of Persia; Baal and Taut of Phoenicia; Indra of Tibet; Bali of Afghanistan; Jao of Nepal; Wittoba of Bilingonese; Tammuz of Syria and Babylon; Attis of Phrygia; Xamolxis of Thrace; Zoar of the Bonzes; Adad of Assyria; Deva Tat and Sammonocadam of Siam; Alcides of Thebes; Mikado of the Sintoos; Beddru of Japan; Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillahm, of the Druids; Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls; Cadmus of Greece; Hil and Feta of Mandaites; Gentaut and Quetzalcoatl of Mexico; Universal Monarch of the Sibyls; Ischy of Formosa; Divine Teacher of Plato; Holy One of Xaca; Fohi and Tien of China; Adonis, son of virgin lo, of Greece; Ixion and Quirinus of Rome; Prometheus of the Caucasus; and Mohammed or Mahomet, of Arabia.

Mystic Prso

Fragmented
08-30-2005, 03:06 PM
peace soul i'll try and post some infomation towards other religions as well to try and help out

peace

triggahappy187
08-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Fuck who knows the truth? None of us do We can assume certain things but the truth is we aint gone know the truth till we dead.

Soul Controller
08-31-2005, 05:19 AM
yep thats the ignorant way.. u dont know shit till ur dead.. rofl

u see the truth. its easy to see.. u can edit the truth and u end up like how u r mr trigga :(

i can tell u didnt getr anything from what i said..

let me..

The Christian Church is a farce founded on a fantasy. If anyone requires confirmationof how easy it is for the few to control the masses, they need look no further than thebillions of people who have worshipped the fairy tales peddled these past 2,000 years by men in long frocks. And what goes for Christianity goes for the rest of them, nJudaism, Islam, Hinduism and all the rest. These religions were created by the same force to achieve the same effect and, therefore, the saviour-god myths throughout the ancient world have an identical gameplan:1 You are born with original sin and so you are an unworthy piece of shit from the day you arrive on the planet. 2 You can only be saved by believing in the ‘Saviour’ and that means doing what the priesthood tell you to do. 3 If you don’t do that, you will be condemned to the bowels of hell forever. What guilt and terror this has created over thousands of years.

The True Authorship Of The New Testament by Abelard Reuchlin-->> good book for u to read.. if u into literal jesus

quiet good really asit goes into the familys that funded and made the Levites and the Khazzars...

back to my original question.. what /who is the person i described?

All but a few of those ‘sons of God’ or ‘prophets’ ( i named earlier), and the mind-prison religions founded in their names, come from the very lands occupied or influenced by peoples emerging from the Near East and the Caucasus. The lands of the Aryans and reptile-Aryans. Other ‘sons of God’ included Mithra or Mithras, the pre-Christian Roman-Persian god, and in Greece and Asia Minor they had Dionysus and Bacchus. These were sons of God who died so our sins could be forgiven, born of a virgin mother, and their birthdays were on... December 25th! Mithra was crucified, but raised from the dead on March 25th - Easter! Mithran initiations took place in caves adorned with the signs of Capricorn and Cancer, symbolic of the winter
and summer solstices, the high and low points of the Sun. Mithra was often portrayed as a winged lion, a symbol for the Sun still used by the secret societies today. References to the lion and the ‘grip of the lion’s paw’ in the Master Mason Degree of Freemasonry originate with this same stream of mystery school symbolism. Initiates into the rites ofliThe first degree initiates had a golden crown placed on their heads, representing theirs piritual self, and this crown, symbolising the rays of the sun, can be found on the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbour. All these rituals went back thousands of yearsto Babylon and the stories of Nimrod, Queen Semiramis, and Tammuz, their version of Jesus. Mithra was said to be the son (Sun) of god who died to save humanity and give them eternal life. One classic symbol of Mithra was as a lion with a snake curled around his body, while he holds the keys to heaven. This is more Nimrod symbolism and the origin of the story of St Peter, one of Jesus’ 12 disciples, holding the keys to heaven.Peter was the name of the High Priest in the Babylon mystery school. After an initiateof the Mithran cult had completed the ritual, the members had a meal of bread and wine in which they believed they were eating the flesh of Mithra and drinking his blood.at his birth who brought him gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. The same was said by Plato of his teacher, Socrates, in ancient Greece. Christianity is a Pagan sun religion,the worship of which is condemned by Christianity! It is also an astrology religion, the ‘evil’ of which is condemned by Christianity, not least by the Pope!,it’s mad down here. The church hierarchy, of course, know all this. They just don’t wantyou to know. The mystery cult of Mithra spread from Persia to the Roman Empire at one point this doctrine could be found in almost every part of Europe. The present site of the Vatican in Rome was a sacred place for the followers of Mithra, and hisimage and symbols have been found cut into rocks and stone tablets throughout the western provinces of the former Roman domain, including Germany, France andBritain. Christianity and the Roman Church were based on the Persian-Roman Sun god called Mithra (Nimrod), who has an earlier equivalent in India called Mitra. Tammuz or Adonis (Lord), who was revered in Babylonia and Syria, was said to have been born at midnight on December 24th. These were also ‘sons’ of God.horus was the son god of egypt, he was derived from the babalonian Tammuz and, in turn, provided another blueprint for the later Jesus. Theconnections are devastating for the credibility of the Christian Church: Jesus wasthe Light of the World. Horus was the Light of the World. Jesus said he was theway, the truth and the life. Horus said he was the truth, the life. Jesus was born inBethlehem, the ‘house of bread’. Horus was born in Annu, the ‘place of bread’. Jesus was the Good Shepherd. Horus was the Good Shepherd. Seven fishers board aboat with Jesus. Seven people board a boat with Horus. Jesus was the lamb. Horus was the lamb. Jesus is identified with a cross. Horus is identified with a cross. Jesus was baptised at 30. Horus was baptised at 30. Jesus was the child of a virgin, Mary.Horus was the child of a virgin, Isis. The birth of Jesus was marked by a star. The birthof Horus was marked by a star. Jesus was the child teacher in the temple. Horuswas the child teacher in the temple. Jesus had 12 disciples. Horus had 12 followers.Jesus was the Morning Star. Horus was the Morning Star. Jesus was the Christ. Horuswas the Krst. Jesus was tempted on a mountain by Satan. Horus was tempted on a mountian by set3Jesus is said to be the ‘judge of the dead’. He has some competition there. This was Also said of the earlier Nimrod, Khrishna, Buddha, Ormuzd, Osiris, Aeacus and others.Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. So was Khrishna, Buddha, Laokiun,Bacchus, Zeus and others. Jesus is claimed to have performed miracles such as healing the sick and raising people from the dead. So did Khrishna, Buddha, Zoroaster,Horus, Osiris, Serapis, Marduk, Bacchus, Hermes and others. Jesus was born of royal blood. So was Buddha, Rama, Fo-hi, Horus, Hercules, Bacchus, Perseus and others. Jesus was born to a virgin. So was Khrishna, Buddha, Lao-kiun or tsze,confusius, Horus, Ra, Zoroaster, Prometheus, Perseus, Apollo, Mercury, Baldur,Quetzalcoatl and far too many others to mention. Jesus will, we are told, be bornagain. The sky is going to be rather crowded because Khrishna, Vishnu, Buddha,Quetzalcoatl and others, will also be there. The ‘star’ at the birth of Jesus is another multideity story and goes back at least to theBabylonian tale of Nimrod who, in a dream, saw a brilliant star rising above the horizon(horus). The soothsayers told him that this recycling. foretoldhe birth of a child who would become a great prince. It’s all Jesus is a myth man.
The invented character of Jesus was a Sun god, symbolic of

God’s ‘Sun’... The Light of the World. This very phrase, Light of the World, was used by the Aryan-Phoenicians to symbolise the ‘one true god’ thousands of years before the alleged birth of Abraham, thequite wrongly named creator of the one-god concept

peace

triggahappy187
08-31-2005, 05:24 AM
I done care bout ur lil article I din even read that shit homie Cats believe in God an shit from word of mouth an storys yet there are actual video captions of UFO an still cats done believe that they exist. There somethin greater than our knowledge homie somethin that we can never understand.

Soul Controller
08-31-2005, 05:32 AM
somethin u mignt never understnad yes.. thats not a doubt
take a very wise man to know so,ething with out reading it..

especially with the amount of info i put up on their to show jesus is just a metaphor for the sun

u continue to pray to the sun.. its all good.. and remember u r not PAGEN
rofl

Fragmented
08-31-2005, 07:14 AM
peace soul these cats are sleeping inside a dream no doubt, all you people have to look at is the esoteric verses and you'll see how shit goes down, just the way they changed taoist and buddhist verses during the last 500 year since they have esoteric knowledge.

check out the number 12 12 diciples anyone funny that picture with the sun like halo above his head

THE W
08-31-2005, 09:09 AM
we gotta stop equating the bullshit of man with who GOD is. GOD is the truth, man is a lie.

WuBanga36
08-31-2005, 09:36 AM
I agree Wade. If u do believe in Jesus, then u do not believe in God.

Soul Controller
08-31-2005, 09:51 AM
man made the lie of god, to control.

its really not hard at all to grasp

WuBanga36
08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
If u say so, but I respect ur beliefs either way. I just got my owns n will remain in them.

hagakure360
08-31-2005, 10:00 AM
just the way they changed taoist and buddhist verses during the last 500 year since they have esoteric knowledge.
word up, its difficult to find a genuine teacher even more difficult untouched verses with good translation

THE W
08-31-2005, 10:05 AM

its really not hard at all to grasp i've already grasped it. you dont need to tell me that religion is bullshit. theirs nothing in the bible that says Jesus was born in december and died on easter(march, april..whatever month easter is on) or that we need to go to church on a sunday. men made that shit up, not GOD.

blackwisdom
08-31-2005, 10:06 AM
Khametians created religion to civilize the savages living in holes and caves in Europe. Since the lack of melanin deprived them of their enhanced spiritualism they had to see something in the form of a God to believe and to be comformed from a savage beast. Hence religion was created. The 1st pope was Afrikan. It didn't work too well cause "they" used this to enslave Afrikans with this reduced form of enlightenment. We need to re-establish out original communication and understanding with and of the Creator.

I'll come back to read what everyone had to say, but until then

peace

Prince Rai
08-31-2005, 01:07 PM
Peace n blessings...

word binding urself 2 religion as we see it on TV is the difference between a fool and a wise manwomanchild

we have seen flaws of religion not just in the media but in many sources...

religion is not 2 be served ... religion serves you.. sounds harsh??

its not.. there are many religions out there that preach similar things..

we open our domes by acknowledgin all types of knowledge and elevatin our own selves..

that awakened state is ur own way of life or philosophy...

there is still much 2 be said but there is no time i gotta go..

ppeacee

triggahappy187
08-31-2005, 03:08 PM
main u believe what u want Soul I put my faith in a higher power an if there isn one then I guess I was wrong right? U talkin bout stuff u done know bout stuff ur college professor told u bout stuff some 5% dude down the street talked to u about. The truth is you done know shit an either do I, I have faith my man there has to be somethin better for me an if theres not then thats coo. I live my life to the fullest anyways I have fear in God not cuz some pastor or rev told me stories from revelations, but cause I feel it. We are not alone in the universe, an how the universe was formed goes deeper than ur knowledge.

blackwisdom
08-31-2005, 03:29 PM
You can't build by simply destroying. I make that mistake form time to time. When you take something from someone you have to replace it with something. If I tell you that you're wrong by doing something I'm suppose to give a complete reasoning and explination and follow up with it. If I just say you're wrong cause of this and that and not tell you a resolution, what's the use? Just remember that afrer you destroy you must rebuild.

peace

Ronin
08-31-2005, 03:39 PM
christianity is like a prison sentence

IMO

regeimed as fuck with no reward or proof of any celestrial being

i dont beleive in god and see organised religion a system of control

stayshigh
08-31-2005, 04:07 PM

I know that the information on the different religions having similarities and exact sameities that you posted is true, anyone who desires to have faith that is not blind can find this out. I do however disagree with what you said above, I belive God does exist and that man made the lie of religion to control men.

Big Bad Man
08-31-2005, 05:07 PM
:t

The lord says he gonna protect me, but hes pretty sure, your fucked! Shit, usernames say a lot about cunts on here.....

Chucky..
08-31-2005, 05:09 PM
blablabla
Peace & Blessings.

Soul Controller
08-31-2005, 06:06 PM
i come in peace.
to the ones who say god exists.. what sort of god do u envision?
how do u know that god u say is real exists..

to the dude who tried to diss me, ive forgotten more than u would learn in 3 incarcerations,
trygga believe what u like.. u can have belief,, but belief based on fact, is much more.. well lets say.. person defineing.. shows alot on ur character.. especially when i have given u easilly checkable views.. what u should ask yourself is.. if what i said.. isfound to be true.. who would want to control your religoin? if u are religious.. then controlling your religioin is controlling ur mind.. who would want to control your mind.. its done in many many ways in this day and age...

Wu-matic - Menanlin plays a very big part, it opens u up spiritualiy

what most of u feel as god, is consciousness. mass consciousness.
but u feel the negative vibes due to lack of spiritual self...

mashqauck
08-31-2005, 06:19 PM
religion is a prizm to the females searching mechanism in my opinion

Bedlam
08-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Come to the fork in the road, which way ya go?

just follow

blackwisdom
08-31-2005, 08:20 PM
Holy crap what is that? I can't even find an adequate smilie on the Wu Tang Corp Smilie list to express what I think of that.

:lmao:I'm going to give you the simplified answer for this one.

Jacob.

The rest is basic cave man math. I'd have to write a book in here to try to fully explain. I do apologize for presenting a dynamic understanding with a simplified explanation, but I won't apologize for introducing my overstanding to this thread.

peace be unto you

INF
08-31-2005, 08:27 PM
To Soul Controller and or Blackwisdom- What do you think of the red number in my sig? Answer the Q and then we talk.

blackwisdom
08-31-2005, 08:29 PM
what most of u feel as god, is consciousness. mass consciousness.
but u feel the negative vibes due to lack of spiritual self...Hence the creation of organized religion to compensate for a lack of the ability to attain spiritual enlightenment due to a lack of spiritual receptors.

Check the math. I come in peace as well, if I hurt your feelings I don't mean to. I'm just overstanding the imposed deficiency of one people from another due to a fear inferiority.

peace be unto you

blackwisdom
08-31-2005, 08:32 PM
To Soul Controller and or Blackwisdom- What do you think of the red number in my sig? Answer the Q and then we talk.

One.:king:I can't answer that Q. Please inform me?

take it easy

INF
08-31-2005, 08:37 PM
I am very shocked. Are you toying with me? We should have PM talks or perhaps some IM chats.

agent10304
08-31-2005, 09:11 PM
i was born and raised Catholic and went to 12 years of catholic schooling and going to church twice a week but now i barely go at all. i'm basically into my own thing with religion.
i don't feel i need to go to church to pray to God or to show my praise to him, i believe i can do that anywhere and at anytime plus i don't believe in giving my money to the church, i feel my beliefs should be free. I still believe and worship but i do it my way.
i think on the wave length of including all religions into my own personal beliefs and whatever you believe in, hey, i'm cool with that, i don't disrespect yours don't disrespect mine.

oh, and that red number 42, does that gotta do with Kaballah?
no disrespect man, just asking b/c the red bracelet thing and the red number
if not, i'm seriously interested in what it means let me know

born invincible
08-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Certain people need religion yo. They got weak minds and can't or won't see the truth.

what makes what you believe to be the truth any more correct than what those who believe in religion do? those who believe in religion are weak minded? why? cause they dont believe or see what you see?!?? thats pretty weak to label people with religion to be weak minded...

Koolish
09-01-2005, 12:47 AM
Everyone hates Christians!
seriously, anyone will do ANYTHING to find SOMETHING wrong with Christianity.

Judaism/Islam/Buddhism/Hinduism/Taoism... OH NO, it's fine, but Christianity, it has to die.

see, i find something wrong with how people have 'mirrored' Jesus' life.

i went to the store one day, have you gone to the store one day, possibly earlier than me? WOW IT'S LIKE WE'RE THE SAME. you see, many people can do the same thing, and when you say someone does an action, you say it as something EXTREMELY BROAD. it is the SPECIFICS that make Christianity what it is.

i know i'm a white devil ready to be destroyed by aliens, but seriously, all this attack on Jesus and Christianity gets old.
________
Arx-01 (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Acura_ARX-01)

SurreaL
09-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Believe what you want to believe, see what you want to see, hear what you want to hear, feel what you want to feel, and learn what you want to learn, it's you're life.

Soul Controller
09-01-2005, 07:22 AM
yo koolish u just prooved u have read fuck all of my posts.. i was not killing christiniaty.. that is not the purpose. go back and re read please.. then u might see.. maybe not as ur sub conscious might edit out the info.. b4 ur brain recieves it

born invincible,, ur post :( everthing u said their.. READ what has been written.. see who made these religions and whY!
you are week minded coz u do not know the limits of your multi dimensional self..
all people know are fears that their 5 sences in this 3d world.. show and proove to them daily. and u base ur fears,. on what is shown to u, by the ones who control the sences that u make ur judgments on..

they are weak as they need something with them to achoieve.. or even to basically live daily,, that is what this is about.. mind control.. dont worry if ur life is shit. coz when u die.. th god who has treated u like shit all ur life.. will send u to heaven..
do u see how that is mind control/
i break it down a little more

Now if we lived in a world full of mature adults, we would allow people the respect and freedom to believe anything they like so long as they don’t impose it on others. Just because we may think it is wrong or a nonsense should not matter. My problem with Christianity and religion in general is not that anyone believes it, that is their right, what I challenge is the way it has been imposed upon people through the use of fear, guilt, violence and the suppression of alternative thought. Unfortunately, allowing people the right to believe something you don’t, has become a criminal offence

PEACE to the peaceful

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 07:28 AM

Judaism/Islam/Buddhism/Hinduism/Taoism... OH NO, it's fine, but Christianity, it has to die.

see, i find something wrong with how people have 'mirrored' Jesus' life.

i went to the store one day, have you gone to the store one day, possibly earlier than me? WOW IT'S LIKE WE'RE THE SAME. you see, many people can do the same thing, and when you say someone does an action, you say it as something EXTREMELY BROAD. it is the SPECIFICS that make Christianity what it is.

i know i'm a white devil ready to be destroyed by aliens, but seriously, all this attack on Jesus and Christianity gets old.
Lmao. Amen to that.

But still, the cunts who claim to be walkin Gods believin in aliens are a bit hypocritical sayin there is no higher entity then aint they? Im no white fuckin devil. And best believe, any1 ever attemtps to call me that to ma face will be knocked the fuck out on the spot. I believe in God and my religion which is catholic, no christian. I have them beliefs over certain shit that happened in my life, and not fae being brainwashed and forced to pay money to my church. Im only at church for weddings, baptisms and shit these days, say my prayers and thats it. The bible may be the word of God but like all books past through generation after generation it has its flaws due to the constant clashes of opinions and translations so I use that for gettin points outta wits being said, and forget wits being said :yes: Over here catholics dont get asked for paper "for the good of the church" and get encouraged to keep an open mind. That must just be an american "christian" hing. Big difference!

And anyhow, if an individual doesnt believe in God or religion then why the fuck they care about others beliefs? I dont care how the nation hink, muslims, jews, atheists, witever, I believe in the big man and catholicism for many a reason and I dont even needa go into why, to justify shit for non believers. They dont believe it anyhow, so they should be happy wit that, right? Ignorance...exactly what are catholics and people of other religions ignorant to exactly? These facts yall be showin are unproven. Therefore they just theories as well! Peace.

Soul Controller
09-01-2005, 07:54 AM
yes use AMEN which is egyptian mystery school language which got converted into amne.. used at churches// TutankhAMEN! bah
Rofl at sum of the ignorance in here..
especially when they have no idea what the nation of gods and earths is
and they can speak for us and talk for us
like me saying jesus was the son of god, not knowing any of the background to it

WuBanga36
09-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Not knowing any of the background of Jesus being God's son?????/. That shows ur ignorance. The devil plays round ur mind thinking of some flase things and U would not even know bout it. U need to change that s/n, u have NO power to control a soul.

WuBanga36
09-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Furthermore, u r here arguing bout other people's insights and mocking them. That is just wack, y not deal with it like a grown up.

Prince Rai
09-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Peace and Blessings....

to those who diss someone elses belief is noone 2 speak bout righteousnes in the first place..

whether there is god or not.. we must assume our own selves and our position in the world..

knowing ur own self will give u a clearer understanding of whther it was God who cretaed or whether creation cretaed by itslef which dont make sense..

i see that a higher identity exists that created from nothing... cretaed us and all around us that is..

i see this identity 2 be more powerful than us... the problem is that..
science cannot disproove the exitsnce of a god like being.. but it can show flaws on how religion depicted him or her or it..

peace 2 those who understand... those who are still blinded... let light shine out of yaself..

PEACE N BLESSINGSS

Soul Controller
09-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Furthermore, u r here arguing bout other people's insights and mocking them. That is just wack, y not deal with it like a grown up.im not here argueing im provinging information than can be easily checked,, i argue with those who continue to speak such stuff, without checking the info.

i am at peace with everyone aslong as they believe what they believe, and dont force it on others. as i have said on a previous post on this thread.. so u know what mate.. read what ive said.. dont paint me with the same brush u paint others, as u have no clue on who i am.. let alone no clues on what i have posted in this thread.
i have plenty of energy to control my aura(soul) i manifest galaxies and universes daily... the question is how can u control your own life (visualisation) your sub conscious view of you.. is really YOU. your friends are mirrors of YOU, as your sub conscioous puts out them electro magnetic waves, and looks for feed back. and smiliar vibrational frequencys.. do u understand?

how about this from head rush by gza and meth
the sound echoes through the neighbourhood and vibrates/circulate the ruckus through out the tri state- the wise they attract to it, coz its magnetic the slow kids stuck on the block dont get,, everyone vibrates at different levels.. the higher the level.. the more access to u have to Oneness (mass consciousness)
I leave how i came, in Peace.

and the number 42?????????

help me out God.
peace

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2005, 11:10 AM
yes use AMEN which is egyptian mystery school language which got converted into amne.. used at churches// TutankhAMEN! bah
Rofl at sum of the ignorance in here..

it comes from the hebrew language and that means "I agree".

Some people say the church take money from people... I don't know where the fuck you leave or what church you talking about but where Im from, when you go to the church you pay or you don't pay, nobody tell you you have to ... I go rarely to the church but when I go sometime I give a 1€ coin and sometimes I give nothing because I don't have or I don't want... and our priest doesn't ride a mercedes, he just need to eat ... he's an Afircan dude from Burkina and fortunately we have these people to preach something else than "get rich or die tryin" or "you're superior to your neighbor who is the devil" ... I never heard someone hatin at the church: it's all about love and respecting each other wherever they come from ... tell me where the fuck is the lack of melanin with these priests ??? Anyway, real catholics respect people from other religion and it's the same for muslim and jews ... a lot of muslims where Im from, they're as peacful as christian or jews and actually we have much more values than we share than diferences. And that's not only words, that's something I experience everyday ... When you deal with faith, you can't say someone is wrong cause you'll never be able to prove something when it's about believing...
Peace to all ...

blackwisdom
09-01-2005, 12:27 PM
tell me where the fuck is the lack of melanin with these priests ??? I just want to drop a blurb from a book on you...

The bodies of Africans contain massive amounts of melanocytes that encode all life experiences in their melanin production, with the aim of creating an actual reality state after death. During life, visions appear frequently and ESP is common.

Melanin is the most important substance in the human body. It is an oxidized form of RNA, which enables the body to coordinate the production of proteins needed in cellular repair. Wherever there is cell damage melanin is seen surrounding the site, functioning as a neurotransmitter in coordination with melanocytes proteins production for the repair of damaged DNA.

The Ankh
African Origin of Electromagnetism
Nur Ankh Amen
Afterword
Heru Ankh Ra Semahj Sa Ptah

Gaining a knowledge of melanin is common sense to be but to others it's more complex. It's an essencial element of life. I'm not trying to force my views on others, I'm just sharing in a thread. If my views are offensive, I can't help that. I show love to everyone and when I can build I do just that. Sometimes you have to be hurt to learn. To make a long story short, continue to build and grow.

peace

born invincible
09-01-2005, 12:56 PM
born invincible,, ur post :( everthing u said their.. READ what has been written.. see who made these religions and whY!
you are week minded coz u do not know the limits of your multi dimensional self..
all people know are fears that their 5 sences in this 3d world.. show and proove to them daily. and u base ur fears,. on what is shown to u, by the ones who control the sences that u make ur judgments on..

they are weak as they need something with them to achoieve.. or even to basically live daily,, that is what this is about.. mind control.. dont worry if ur life is shit. coz when u die.. th god who has treated u like shit all ur life.. will send u to heaven..
do u see how that is mind control/
i break it down a little more

Now if we lived in a world full of mature adults, we would allow people the respect and freedom to believe anything they like so long as they don’t impose it on others. Just because we may think it is wrong or a nonsense should not matter. My problem with Christianity and religion in general is not that anyone believes it, that is their right, what I challenge is the way it has been imposed upon people through the use of fear, guilt, violence and the suppression of alternative thought. Unfortunately, allowing people the right to believe something you don’t, has become a criminal offence

PEACE to the peaceful

i have read... i have read alot. what you say still doesnt change anything tho. who are YOU or ANYONE ELSE for that matter to tell ME or ANYONE ELSE that we are weakminded for having religion? that kinda falls into the category of "You dont believe what i believe so your wrong". and all that shit... you dont know what i know or have what i have, so how can u shoot a statement like that? how do you know there isnt a god? how do you know there is one? you dont. the belief in such things is caused by faith. those that have it. im not saying what you believe is incorrect nor am i saying its correct. its simply what you believe... so i respect that. no body on this earth can prove to me that God doesnt exist!! likewise theres nothing that proves he does... its faith. and to call those with faith weakminded is ignorant!

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Gaining a knowledge of melanin is common sense to be but to others it's more complex. It's an essencial element of life. I'm not trying to force my views on others, I'm just sharing in a thread. If my views are offensive, I can't help that. I show love to everyone and when I can build I do just that. Sometimes you have to be hurt to learn. To make a long story short, continue to build and grow.

thanks for your explainations, that's peace. I think what you say is wrong but I apreciate the fact you respect people's beliefs that are diferent than yours .

Anyway, I think it's a pity such a thread is in General chat ... Bring KTL back !

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2005, 12:59 PM
no body on this earth can prove to me that God doesnt exist!! likewise theres nothing that proves he does... its faith. and to call those with faith weakminded is ignorant!

that's right

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Soul Controler, calling someone an ignorant because he ignore something you know seems to me to be a "jive pretender's" statement ...

Soul Controller
09-01-2005, 01:31 PM
only when u give them a chance to learn, and they refuse to see it. or refused to acknowledge it.. thats where word ignorant comes from.. ignorance

ive have asked the people who believe what the believe and why.. an no one has said anything at all. why they have such belief systems... im here to learn also.

bring back KTL!

peace

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 01:42 PM
only when u give them a chance to learn, and they refuse to see it. or refused to acknowledge it.. thats where word ignorant comes from.. ignorance

ive have asked the people who believe what the believe and why.. an no one has said anything at all. why they have such belief systems... im here to learn also.

bring back KTL!

peaceLearn wit? See wit? Acknowledge wit? How can you be ignorant to something you dont agree wit? If you dont agree wit sumtin you already understand it but just dont agree.

Your not here to learn man, be real. The title of the threads shows otherwise. And to answer wit you said earlier about how can some1 like myself speak of the nation of the "gods" and earths without knowing the background of it, I will coz I can. N i know more bout the background than u hink. Just like you tear into "organised" religion. KTL aint coming back coz of people like you n thats the truth. Dont believe me ask the mods. Yall fucked off potential sponsors and shit wit these kinda threads. Peace.

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Peace and Blessings....

to those who diss someone elses belief is noone 2 speak bout righteousnes in the first place..

whether there is god or not.. we must assume our own selves and our position in the world..

knowing ur own self will give u a clearer understanding of whther it was God who cretaed or whether creation cretaed by itslef which dont make sense..

i see that a higher identity exists that created from nothing... cretaed us and all around us that is..

i see this identity 2 be more powerful than us... the problem is that..
science cannot disproove the exitsnce of a god like being.. but it can show flaws on how religion depicted him or her or it..

peace 2 those who understand... those who are still blinded... let light shine out of yaself..

PEACE N BLESSINGSS
Good response man. Peace.

Soul Controller
09-01-2005, 01:52 PM
lol potential sponsors who want the continued mind controlling religions yes.. im sure rza would more than happy with that.. people like me? lol shit. i guess i can be labelled like that coz i havent even used the word 'devil' in any of my posts. i rip into organised religion as i am sikh. .was brought up sikh.. that comes from hindus'' so i studied.. the backgrounds. the veda's back to the aryans. i went to a church of england school.. blue coat,. its in walsall check it on the net. i have reserahced many religions from many viewpoints. thats why i am pretty sure of what i say. i do not and never will ignore anything, even if 95% of it is b/s my mind will filter out the truth in it.. thats to do with your aura.. and the right hand side of ur mind,., whatr religion / science / tv / education system/ try to block out,, they feed u shit for your left sided everything is explained in the 5sences (3d world) they tell u if u cant see touch or feel it, it dont exist.. look at yourselves and the world around u.

divide and conquer is so much easier when u have things to divide people with.

Peace.

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 02:06 PM
lol potential sponsors who want the continued mind controlling religions yes.. im sure rza would more than happy with that.. people like me? lol shit. i guess i can be labelled like that coz i havent even used the word 'devil' in any of my posts. i rip into organised religion as i am sikh. .was brought up sikh.. that comes from hindus'' so i studied.. the backgrounds. the veda's back to the aryans. i went to a church of england school.. blue coat,. its in walsall check it on the net. i have reserahced many religions from many viewpoints. thats why i am pretty sure of what i say. i do not and never will ignore anything, even if 95% of it is b/s my mind will filter out the truth in it.. thats to do with your aura.. and the right hand side of ur mind,., whatr religion / science / tv / education system/ try to block out,, they feed u shit for your left sided everything is explained in the 5sences (3d world) they tell u if u cant see touch or feel it, it dont exist.. look at yourselves and the world around u.

divide and conquer is so much easier when u have things to divide people with.

Peace.
Well you coulda said that earlier. Fair enough man. But still, we all gonna have our own opinions and beliefs and some views change along the way, some dont, thats just life though. Good response man. Peace.

INF
09-01-2005, 02:34 PM
If you can honestly show me or anybody else in this thread that religion does not create wars, then I will speak on a few matters such as the number and so-on an so-forth. Otherwise, I'm gonna just sit back and wait untill this thread gets quiet because my humble comments got taken WAY out of context. What Blackwisdom and Soul Controller do is inform and if you don't wanna read it then it is your choice.It is also your choice to have an opinion but these cats are talkin about peace all through this thread and I can't help but see that ppl are catching feelings of hostility. That's not what going to the next level is about what-so-ever. I see anger running all through this thread and I'm not fixin to get serious about spreading knowledge with that kind of attitude going on.I base only on fact when it comes to bringing knowledge to the table. THis is my choice and opinion,

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Likewise. Peace.

tostones
09-01-2005, 04:35 PM
The lands of the Aryans and reptile-Aryansreptile-aryans?

peace

manhattan360
09-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Ya know the wu in wu tang means 5 gods. Me i grow beliving in God in the sky my cuzin has knowledge undertsanding seed he try to teach me when i was younger some of the 120 i recited something to my mom she smaked me inthe middle of the street but she wasnt born here from ecuador latim american country she doesnt understand cause her mind over there was filled with the catholoic church hispanic culture in genaral. i went through some pyhsical health and problems before i really woke and saw the light that my cuzin was trying to teach me i saw that my past BELIEFS were keeping me mentally in slaved phisically u was free but mentally i wasnt. I have knoledge of self now was born catholic lable hispanic latin latino but know im Aziatic i deal with equaly with all people but my brain is not inslaved orignal man not human the wisdom seed i love family but they hate the facts of wut i trully am. Rakim was right when he said a lot of suckers hate him I got hate from everyone. But ive met Gods that are labled asian hispanic black and we all build with each other I got love from the older Gods they deal with equality all this relgions and belif of god allah jesus muhamad moses just cause wars just deal with life ppl u see

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2005, 05:32 PM
If you can honestly show me or anybody else in this thread that religion does not create wars

can u show me religion create wars ???

INF
09-01-2005, 05:35 PM

You must be joking.

KBOS
09-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Im a christian but I keep a mad open mind on shit. Fuck all that close minded christian republican shit man, these christians need to keep an open mind, calling everything that might have a slight conflict with the bible bullshit before learning about it. Thats what keeps christians like that ignorant and stupid. A lot of these mutha fucks don't think clear, and there is a lot of white familys in the red states just like this

manhattan360
09-01-2005, 08:08 PM
The crusades the shit happening now inthe world the inqusition

LHX
09-01-2005, 08:39 PM
prison is often associated with males taking it up the ass
religion is often associated with males taking it up the ass

there is not much wisdom there

Big Risk
09-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Oil starts wars.
money starts war.

stop using those and I will quit worshippin God.

Big Risk
09-01-2005, 09:03 PM
oh and another thing, those books you read is like the Bible to you. That info means shit man, for real. That could have came from anywhere.

7ess
09-01-2005, 11:24 PM
First of all I try to respect everyone's beliefs we can disagree & keep it peace at the same time right?
Have you ever noticed that people who are the most devout to their religion are the most complacent with life? They all say,be it Christian, Muslim or Jew that its "god's will" well catholic school taught me that god gave us free will, so these people are truelly the sheep, those who can not think for themselves.
While we are on the topic I gotta vent about the girls w/ 8 kids from 8 different daddy's who decide their born again and are the most preachy, most judgemental of everybody and they repeat all this rhetoric and sound so fucking ignorant. once a ho alays a ho.
whoever was talking about coming from a latino household where anything but jesus is considered blasphemy: I feel ya. The fear of god was put into a lot of our people who were beaten into submission by the crusades to save the "savages" Black people in this country weren't exposed to christianity until they were slaves. religion=fear
P.E.A.C.E.

Koolish
09-02-2005, 12:12 AM
you know what NO ONE NOWADAYS REALIZES?

there's a difference between the Christian church and Christianity.

100 years ago, no one would have though of religion as evil, this is a trend that's starting.

and i don't need to hear anything about having an open mind about this, you need an open mind to believe, a closed mind shuts out anything it wants to get rid of. and i've read enough arguments on how God doesn't exist, what i follow are lies/evil, i'm not convinced.

and honestly, i don't see why people try to shut down religion, because someone believes something you don't, you decide because it's religious you're gonna go all out on it? what is so horribly wrong with someone happy believing in something, looking forward to death (sometimes), and getting some strength others can't have. what's so immoral about that. Christians are hypocrits eh, HUMANS ARE HYPOCRITS. it's just the fact that when a Christian does it, it's a huge deal. i don't shove my beliefs down anyone's throat, everyone gets pissed at Christians for doing it, but anyone else it's all good, as long as they're pro-disestablishment. i've read these posts, and it's all just anti-religion. you always see anti-religious things all over the internet, never anti-atheist things. i'm just fucking pissed off tonight and i'm sick of all the bullshit i take, so sorry if i'm coming off too strongly or anything.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA DOCTOR (http://mmjp.org)

Soul Controller
09-02-2005, 02:32 AM
^^ a 1000 years ago what?
go back 1900 years and see if people who didnt follow religion then,, what they thoughto f it? and if it they thought it was evil..
theirs a reason the fark ages was called such,, theirs a s reason why their was apurge on pyshics/witches and of those promoting anything but the popes version of christinaity.
how can that dude say.. what wars religion has started.
rofl at the ignorance

WU-KILLAH
09-02-2005, 03:19 AM

You must be joking.

One.

Man, you're showing me mad knowledge with that answer ... }:|

Oh and it's not because you put a "peace" at the end of a sentence that you're necessarily peaceful ...

What I find wrong with what blackwisdom said me is that it looked like a scientific demonstration of the specificity of the blackman among other people, especialy the white... it made me think to the very serious scientists during the 19th century, who were making very serious lectures in Europe showing why the European had to civilize this poor inferior blacks: they weren't hateful toward african, they just considered them as inferior and were proving it with scientist terms ... and everytime that kind of ideas were spread in the history it ended with violence and death (in Europe during WW2, in Africa in Rwanda between Hutu and Tutsi, in Cambodia ...) ... that's why you can tell things peacefuly and actually spreading hate... That's why it's important to learn history to not make the same mistake again ...
And if you feel hate or hostility aimed toward you from me, you're wrong: everything is aimed at what you say, not at you... And I thing this thread is very interresting, I see people free to tell what they think, they won't be burnt for that, so yes there can be some argument here but it's not such a big issue to argue sometimes... I see more building than destruction in this thread.

blackwisdom
09-02-2005, 05:48 AM
The fear of god was put into a lot of our people who were beaten into submission by the crusades to save the "savages" Black people in this country weren't exposed to christianity until they were slaves. religion=fear
P.E.A.C.E.Peace ya'll

"Blacks" gave caucasians religion to civilize them from the caves;
then caucasians forced religion on "blacks" to enslave.

I'm not getting much deeper than that because some people's skin isn't "thick" enough.

I came in peace and I leave in peace

LHX
09-02-2005, 06:03 AM
stop worshipping the word

stop
worshipping the word

dont even believe what i say

blackwisdom
09-02-2005, 06:18 AM
What I find wrong with what blackwisdom said me is that it looked like a scientific demonstration of the specificity of the blackman among other people, especialy the white... it made me think to the very serious scientists during the 19th century, who were making very serious lectures in Europe showing why the European had to civilize this poor inferior blacks: they weren't hateful toward african, they just considered them as inferior and were proving it with scientist terms ... and everytime that kind of ideas were spread in the history it ended with violence and death (in Europe during WW2, in Africa in Rwanda between Hutu and Tutsi, in Cambodia ...) ... that's why you can tell things peacefuly and actually spreading hate... That's why it's important to learn history to not make the same mistake again ...
No "Eurpoean" has ever civilized an "Afrikan." When the "ruddy" people "came into civilization" they were banned from civilization due to their evil ways. They were called Thyponians and Seeds of Seth, "devils." They were banned to the caucas mountains and viewed as a pestilence (possessing evil thoughts, doing evil deeds, and spreading massive confusion and violence). Forts and great gates were built to keep them away from civilized man. There they became almost as animals. They lived in holes and were only identified as men due to their rudimentary language.

After breaking free of their shackles they have been a plague on "civilization" ever since.

I'm not stating that all "ruddy" (red, now white) men are evil. I'm just speaking of their origin. I can't give you all of the facts right now, but if need be I will come back to gladly supply them.

Now is this hate and racism? I don't think so. I'm speaking history. To continue:

Europe rapped "Afrika" Kemit or Khemit (whatever you want to call it). They stole everything; from the Egiptian Mystery Science to the knowledge and technology of Electricity, and now make billions upon billions off of a stolen legacy. Now is that hate or racism? Yeah, but on who's part?

Then they teach our young "melanin" dominant woman, child, and man that they come from nothing, when we were some of the first seeds of civilization.

If I'm wrong please correct me, otherwise just take it for what it is. I didn't want to but I felt compelled to speak on this. I can honestly say with no fear or animosity that I do love people. My wife is Italian. If anyone thinks I'm a racism, I won’t apologize for your confusion, but I will continue to build with you unless the situation becomes disrespectful.

peace be unto you all (and I mean that)

blackwisdom
09-02-2005, 06:18 AM
stop worshipping the word

stop
worshipping the word

dont even believe what i sayI can understand that.

take it easy

Big Bad Man
09-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Nah... see my religion started on a cross in Golgotha. Was never gave to us for civilisation purposes.

LadySnowBlood
09-02-2005, 07:34 AM
AMEN..
praise the lord

PEACE

WU-KILLAH
09-02-2005, 08:13 AM
No "Eurpoean" has ever civilized an "Afrikan." When the "ruddy" people "came into civilization" they were banned from civilization due to their evil ways. They were called Thyponians and Seeds of Seth, "devils." They were banned to the caucas mountains and viewed as a pestilence (possessing evil thoughts, doing evil deeds, and spreading massive confusion and violence). Forts and great gates were built to keep them away from civilized man. There they became almost as animals. They lived in holes and were only identified as men due to their rudimentary language.

After breaking free of their shackles they have been a plague on "civilization" ever since.

I'm not stating that all "ruddy" (red, now white) men are evil. I'm just speaking of their origin. I can't give you all of the facts right now, but if need be I will come back to gladly supply them.

Now is this hate and racism? I don't think so. I'm speaking history. To continue:

Europe rapped "Afrika" Kemit or Khemit (whatever you want to call it). They stole everything; from the Egiptian Mystery Science to the knowledge and technology of Electricity, and now make billions upon billions off of a stolen legacy. Now is that hate or racism? Yeah, but on who's part?

Then they teach our young "melanin" dominant woman, child, and man that they come from nothing, when we were some of the first seeds of civilization.

If I'm wrong please correct me, otherwise just take it for what it is. I didn't want to but I felt compelled to speak on this. I can honestly say with no fear or animosity that I do love people. My wife is Italian. If anyone thinks I'm a racism, I won’t apologize for your confusion, but I will continue to build with you unless the situation becomes disrespectful.

peace be unto you all (and I mean that)

Thank you for building Blackwisdom... I didn't say Europeans "civilized Afrika", I said some "fell they had to" ... Anyway everything you say is instructive, but I don't agree with the fact what you say is history ... how can you be that sure things happened like that ? can you give me dates ?

I feel like these are legends coming from america to be honest with you but if you could fill my curiosity with more accurate answers I would be pleased.

And right now ... what do you think about the situation of the blackman, the asian or the white : do you think some "races" are more violent/salvage than others ? and can you tell me why ? Thanks in advance for the answers.

PS: If I ask you dates, it's because I want to compare your version of history with mine ... then I'll be able to tell you what _I think_ I know.

blackwisdom
09-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Nah... see my religion started on a cross in Golgotha. Was never gave to us for civilisation purposes.If that's what you believe then I can't hate on that. I'm happy that you have faith. Just ocntinue to do what you do.

peace be unto you

Ronin
09-02-2005, 10:30 AM
one thing, religion can never be blamed for war

its inanimate, mans mind state and greed is responsible for war, the quest for power will never end

WU-KILLAH
09-02-2005, 10:44 AM
You must be joking.

oh, and I wanted to add something : the more obvious things seems to be, the more skeptical I am ... What seems to be obvious is far from being the truth, and very often that's a trap.

blackwisdom
09-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Thank you for building Blackwisdom... I didn't say Europeans "civilized Afrika", I said some "fell they had to" ... Anyway everything you say is instructive, but I don't agree with the fact what you say is history ... how can you be that sure things happened like that ? can you give me dates ?

I feel like these are legends coming from america to be honest with you but if you could fill my curiosity with more accurate answers I would be pleased.

And right now ... what do you think about the situation of the blackman, the asian or the white : do you think some "races" are more violent/salvage than others ? and can you tell me why ? Thanks in advance for the answers.

PS: If I ask you dates, it's because I want to compare your version of history with mine ... then I'll be able to tell you what _I think_ I know.
I'm not good with dates, but I do take good notes. When I get home let me hit you up with some details.

Before I answer your question, have you read this book?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0883781042.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,32,-59_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0883781042/ref=sib_dp_pt/002-9752581-5672843#reader-link)

I'm not good with dates, but I do take good notes. When I get home let me hit you up with some details.

Before I answer your question, have you read this book?

If so then you'll know what my views are because I share very similar views with her on the entire spectrum of race and projected deficiencies (fear and hate). If not here we go:

I believe in what I stated earlier and I believe that projected deficiencies, hate, fear, and abandonment has been projected on people of color. Now I am not saying that white people are the devil, because history can say that for me (no offense intended cause I don’t hate melanin deficient people). I feel that people of color have the obligation to know our origins so we can retrace our steps back to our original benevolence. We need to listen to our hearts minds and souls to become free. Free from drugs, crime, lies, deceit, greed, hate, violence, and all of these things that bind our souls. Once we gain our freedom we can then press on to be a great people as a whole, and I mean all people of the world. But these are dreams of mines like Dr. King.

To completely answer your question I feel that evil is evil and bad is bad. I don’t care who does it.

I can see myself about to ramble so let me cut it short, but one more thing:

Most of the time I suppress myself from sharing such views except for people that I feel that I can build with on a positive note, because I know that a lot of people have thin skin. I feel a bit more freedom to share this in this forum due to the fact that I hope people will share their ideas as well. I’m looking forward to coming back with my info so we can build though.

Take it easy

Soul Controller
09-02-2005, 11:53 AM
mmmm

i dunno where to start..

Peace!

big boss.. the cross u speak of.. whats the meaning of it? not to u.. but to the people who put the cross tgheir as a symbol of catholicism?
to bosstone.. says devils was animals.. (which they are. as their are many animals who have devil in their name) what sort of species would they be... or are they..

to stays high.. ill hit u up on msgs soon

Peace.

7ess
09-02-2005, 01:22 PM
From my understanding of the original post this thread is about organized religion not peoples personal beliefs, people get too defensive, I'm not posting anymore because its a waste of time. Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews, or whoever close their minds to learn from different experiences? it will only broaden your knowledge of the world, you don't have to co-sign w/ it but it'll give you a better understanding of where other people are coming from. I try to learn from and respect everyone but all of you are argueing over who's right and not building and I don't have the patience...peace

Big Bad Man
09-02-2005, 02:32 PM
From my understanding of the original post this thread is about organized religion not peoples personal beliefs, people get too defensive, I'm not posting anymore because its a waste of time. Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews, or whoever close their minds to learn from different experiences? it will only broaden your knowledge of the world, you don't have to co-sign w/ it but it'll give you a better understanding of where other people are coming from. I try to learn from and respect everyone but all of you are argueing over who's right and not building and I don't have the patience...peace
Nah man, as much as I believe in my own beliefs I understand people have theirs also, n I know people like Blackwisdom n shit come in peace and are good hearted, intelligent people so theres no harm in sharing opinions as long as its in relation to the point of a thread. I do get mad defensive over being labelled certain shit, but thats obvious. I come fae a place torn apart coz of religious sectarianism so believe me, some verbal exchanges over the net are harmless compared to what goes on outside. N if I were to just sit back and take it, Id be a weak man in my opinion. Fuck whos right, we all right in our own minds. But theres defo certain shit we can build on. Be patient young grasshopper.

Soul Boss, you can answer that 1 yoself man, why ask me?

Peace.

stayshigh
09-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Appreciated.

36chambers
09-11-2005, 07:42 PM
moved

Soul Controller
09-13-2005, 06:45 PM
bump bumpbump

Kennings
09-14-2005, 11:30 AM
You can't build by simply destroying. I make that mistake form time to time. When you take something from someone you have to replace it with something. If I tell you that you're wrong by doing something I'm suppose to give a complete reasoning and explination and follow up with it. If I just say you're wrong cause of this and that and not tell you a resolution, what's the use? Just remember that afrer you destroy you must rebuild.

peace
I comend you for that

I believe in God...I dont have a religion...I just do what God says, thats my way of life.

And b.c so Im a better person.

Your parents tell you shit to control you...but when youre mature, youre glad, because they made you mature.

Because of the Lord Most High, I am who I am, and I fear evil...I never had a fear of evil things until I learned about the Lord.

The truth is hard to know, but I know God is truth, because it is just.

Think about it, God didnt give us a whole list of rules until we simply didnt listen to one...bit into the tree of knowledge. Now Im sure some1 might say thats an excuse for keeping us ignorant, but I see it like this.

A baby loses its innocence and starts doing corrupt shit when he learns too much about the corrupt shit going on around him. Lust, greed, etc Im sure are acquired...

I know my thoughts are abstract but basically simple and plain...sometimes you can adulterate yourself with knowledge and truth, it can even drive you crazy.

Not saying be ignorant, b.c thats the absolute worse thing you can do to yourself. Ima just put it like this...

Seek wisdom, not knowledge

Prince Rai
09-14-2005, 12:58 PM
I comend you for that

I believe in God...I dont have a religion...I just do what God says, thats my way of life.

And b.c so Im a better person.

Your parents tell you shit to control you...but when youre mature, youre glad, because they made you mature.

Because of the Lord Most High, I am who I am, and I fear evil...I never had a fear of evil things until I learned about the Lord.

The truth is hard to know, but I know God is truth, because it is just.

Think about it, God didnt give us a whole list of rules until we simply didnt listen to one...bit into the tree of knowledge. Now Im sure some1 might say thats an excuse for keeping us ignorant, but I see it like this.

A baby loses its innocence and starts doing corrupt shit when he learns too much about the corrupt shit going on around him. Lust, greed, etc Im sure are acquired...

I know my thoughts are abstract but basically simple and plain...sometimes you can adulterate yourself with knowledge and truth, it can even drive you crazy.

Not saying be ignorant, b.c thats the absolute worse thing you can do to yourself. Ima just put it like this...

Seek wisdom, not knowledge
thoughtful post...

just 2 say tho... seeking knowledge is the root for wisdom to grow mature

peace

Kennings
09-14-2005, 01:54 PM
thoughtful post...

just 2 say tho... seeking knowledge is the root for wisdom to grow mature

peace
Truth, you're perfectly right I cant disagree at all...I was just saying there are so many people that "know" so much, but are still foolish...when it is better to have only a handful of facts and be like the old owl

peace

PHI.1.618
09-14-2005, 02:28 PM
Why ppl are getting on soul-controllers case I'll never know ....

BlaK FuRYaN
09-14-2005, 07:37 PM

PEACE BRUH.....I JUST WANT TO EXCLUDE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM BECAUSE HE DIDNT DIE FOR MANKINDS SINS AND HE WAS NOT A SAVIOUR OR A GOD....

bUT THE REST....I HAVE COME ACROSS....dIYING AND RISING GODS HAVE BEEN KNOW FOR A TIME NOW....

MYTHRA IS ONE OF THEM

BlaK FuRYaN
09-14-2005, 07:43 PM
The Christian Church is a farce founded on a fantasy. If anyone requires confirmationof how easy it is for the few to control the masses, they need look no further than thebillions of people who have worshipped the fairy tales peddled these past 2,000 years by men in long frocks. And what goes for Christianity goes for the rest of them, nJudaism, Islam, Hinduism and all the rest. These religions were created by the same force to achieve the same effect and, therefore, the saviour-god myths throughout the ancient world have an identical gameplan:1 You are born with original sin and so you are an unworthy piece of shit from the day you arrive on the planet. 2 You can only be saved by believing in the ‘Saviour’ and that means doing what the priesthood tell you to do. 3 If you don’t do that, you will be condemned to the bowels of hell forever. What guilt and terror this has created over thousands of years.

ORIGINAL SIN ISN'T FROM ISLAM.....

ITS FROM THE BIBLE.....WHICH IS THE INCORPORATION OF MAN.....
BECAUSE THEY SAY WE'RE BORN IN SIN BUT YET JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS....WHICH IS A CONTRADICTION.....

ALLAH DOSN'T CONTRADICT.....WHICH CLEARLY SHOW THE BIBLE HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH, THEREFORE IT CEASES TO FROM ALLAH.....

BlaK FuRYaN
09-14-2005, 07:47 PM
All but a few of those ‘sons of God’ or ‘prophets’ ( i named earlier), and the mind-prison religions founded in their names, come from the very lands occupied or influenced by peoples emerging from the Near East and the Caucasus. The lands of the Aryans and reptile-Aryans. Other ‘sons of God’ included Mithra or Mithras, the pre-Christian Roman-Persian god, and in Greece and Asia Minor they had Dionysus and Bacchus. These were sons of God who died so our sins could be forgiven, born of a virgin mother, and their birthdays were on... December 25th! Mithra was crucified, but raised from the dead on March 25th - Easter! Mithran initiations took place in caves adorned with the signs of Capricorn and Cancer, symbolic of the winter
and summer solstices, the high and low points of the Sun. Mithra was often portrayed as a winged lion, a symbol for the Sun still used by the secret societies today. References to the lion and the ‘grip of the lion’s paw’ in the Master Mason Degree of Freemasonry originate with this same stream of mystery school symbolism. Initiates into the rites ofliThe first degree initiates had a golden crown placed on their heads, representing theirs piritual self, and this crown, symbolising the rays of the sun, can be found on the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbour. All these rituals went back thousands of yearsto Babylon and the stories of Nimrod, Queen Semiramis, and Tammuz, their version of Jesus. Mithra was said to be the son (Sun) of god who died to save humanity and give them eternal life. One classic symbol of Mithra was as a lion with a snake curled around his body, while he holds the keys to heaven. This is more Nimrod symbolism and the origin of the story of St Peter, one of Jesus’ 12 disciples, holding the keys to heaven.Peter was the name of the High Priest in the Babylon mystery school. After an initiateof the Mithran cult had completed the ritual, the members had a meal of bread and wine in which they believed they were eating the flesh of Mithra and drinking his blood.at his birth who brought him gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. The same was said by Plato of his teacher, Socrates, in ancient Greece. Christianity is a Pagan sun religion,the worship of which is condemned by Christianity! It is also an astrology religion, the ‘evil’ of which is condemned by Christianity, not least by the Pope!,it’s mad down here. The church hierarchy, of course, know all this. They just don’t wantyou to know. The mystery cult of Mithra spread from Persia to the Roman Empire at one point this doctrine could be found in almost every part of Europe. The present site of the Vatican in Rome was a sacred place for the followers of Mithra, and hisimage and symbols have been found cut into rocks and stone tablets throughout the western provinces of the former Roman domain, including Germany, France andBritain. Christianity and the Roman Church were based on the Persian-Roman Sun god called Mithra (Nimrod), who has an earlier equivalent in India called Mitra. Tammuz or Adonis (Lord), who was revered in Babylonia and Syria, was said to have been born at midnight on December 24th. These were also ‘sons’ of God.horus was the son god of egypt, he was derived from the babalonian Tammuz and, in turn, provided another blueprint for the later Jesus. Theconnections are devastating for the credibility of the Christian Church: Jesus wasthe Light of the World. Horus was the Light of the World. Jesus said he was theway, the truth and the life. Horus said he was the truth, the life. Jesus was born inBethlehem, the ‘house of bread’. Horus was born in Annu, the ‘place of bread’. Jesus was the Good Shepherd. Horus was the Good Shepherd. Seven fishers board aboat with Jesus. Seven people board a boat with Horus. Jesus was the lamb. Horus was the lamb. Jesus is identified with a cross. Horus is identified with a cross. Jesus was baptised at 30. Horus was baptised at 30. Jesus was the child of a virgin, Mary.Horus was the child of a virgin, Isis. The birth of Jesus was marked by a star. The birthof Horus was marked by a star. Jesus was the child teacher in the temple. Horuswas the child teacher in the temple. Jesus had 12 disciples. Horus had 12 followers.Jesus was the Morning Star. Horus was the Morning Star. Jesus was the Christ. Horuswas the Krst. Jesus was tempted on a mountain by Satan. Horus was tempted on a mountian by set3Jesus is said to be the ‘judge of the dead’. He has some competition there. This was Also said of the earlier Nimrod, Khrishna, Buddha, Ormuzd, Osiris, Aeacus and others.Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. So was Khrishna, Buddha, Laokiun,Bacchus, Zeus and others. Jesus is claimed to have performed miracles such as healing the sick and raising people from the dead. So did Khrishna, Buddha, Zoroaster,Horus, Osiris, Serapis, Marduk, Bacchus, Hermes and others. Jesus was born of royal blood. So was Buddha, Rama, Fo-hi, Horus, Hercules, Bacchus, Perseus and others. Jesus was born to a virgin. So was Khrishna, Buddha, Lao-kiun or tsze,confusius, Horus, Ra, Zoroaster, Prometheus, Perseus, Apollo, Mercury, Baldur,Quetzalcoatl and far too many others to mention. Jesus will, we are told, be bornagain. The sky is going to be rather crowded because Khrishna, Vishnu, Buddha,Quetzalcoatl and others, will also be there. The ‘star’ at the birth of Jesus is another multideity story and goes back at least to theBabylonian tale of Nimrod who, in a dream, saw a brilliant star rising above the horizon(horus). The soothsayers told him that this recycling. foretoldhe birth of a child who would become a great prince. It’s all Jesus is a myth man.
The invented character of Jesus was a Sun god, symbolic of

God’s ‘Sun’... The Light of the World. This very phrase, Light of the World, was used by the Aryan-Phoenicians to symbolise the ‘one true god’ thousands of years before the alleged birth of Abraham, thequite wrongly named creator of the one-god concept

peace

IM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THIS CONCEPT I CAN VERIFY THAT THIS IS CORRECT TO MY KNOWLEDGE

BlaK FuRYaN
09-14-2005, 07:53 PM
HOW HAS MAN MADE? GODman made the lie of god, to control.

HAS THE WORLD IMPROVED SOMEHOW WITH GOD....HAS SCIENCE IMPROVED THE WORLD SOME HOW....

HAS KNOWING ALL THE KNOWLEDGE ON EARTH ABOUT SELF IMPROVED THE WORLD SOME HOW....?

BECUASE AINT NUIN IMPROVED OVER HERE, INFACT THE ONLY PPL REALLY CLINGING ON TO THEIR NATUREL STATE OF BEING A HUMANIS THOSE WHO FOLLW ISLAM IN ITS PURIST FORM....THE ADHERENTS OF THE QURAAN AND SUNNAH.....

BlaK FuRYaN
09-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Khametians created religion to civilize the savages living in holes and caves in Europe. Since the lack of melanin deprived them of their enhanced spiritualism they had to see something in the form of a God to believe and to be comformed from a savage beast. Hence religion was created. The 1st pope was Afrikan. It didn't work too well cause "they" used this to enslave Afrikans with this reduced form of enlightenment. We need to re-establish out original communication and understanding with and of the Creator.

I'll come back to read what everyone had to say, but until then

peace
HOW DID THE KHAMETIANS GO ABOUT CREATING RELIGION AND WHAT WAS THE FIRST RELIGION CALLED?

TSA
09-14-2005, 08:00 PM

And exactly what do you mean by "The Aryan Race"?

BlaK FuRYaN
09-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Peace n blessings...

word binding urself 2 religion as we see it on TV is the difference between a fool and a wise manwomanchild

we have seen flaws of religion not just in the media but in many sources...

religion is not 2 be served ... religion serves you.. sounds harsh??

its not.. there are many religions out there that preach similar things..

we open our domes by acknowledgin all types of knowledge and elevatin our own selves..

that awakened state is ur own way of life or philosophy...

there is still much 2 be said but there is no time i gotta go..

ppeacee
AS WELL AS CREATING YOUR OWN PHILOSPHY, WOULDNT YOU ALSO BE CREATING YOUR OWN RELIGION.....?

BY DOING WHAT YOU MENTIONED....WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FREE FROM CONTROL, WOULD THIS MEAN YOU GOVERN YOUR OWN DESTINY, WOULD IT MEAN YOU CAN DELY YOUR TIME OF DEATH WHEN IT APPROACHES....?

HOW WOULD ACKNOWLEDGING AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS POSSIBLE THROUGHOUT OUR LIVES BENIFIT US AFTER WE DIE....?

IS KNOWLEDGE OF THE AFTER LIFE TO ACKLOWLEDGE AS WELL....?

froth
09-14-2005, 08:51 PM
what in the fuck lol

Prince Rai
09-15-2005, 01:04 PM
AS WELL AS CREATING YOUR OWN PHILOSPHY, WOULDNT YOU ALSO BE CREATING YOUR OWN RELIGION.....?

BY DOING WHAT YOU MENTIONED....WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FREE FROM CONTROL, WOULD THIS MEAN YOU GOVERN YOUR OWN DESTINY, WOULD IT MEAN YOU CAN DELY YOUR TIME OF DEATH WHEN IT APPROACHES....?

HOW WOULD ACKNOWLEDGING AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS POSSIBLE THROUGHOUT OUR LIVES BENIFIT US AFTER WE DIE....?

IS KNOWLEDGE OF THE AFTER LIFE TO ACKLOWLEDGE AS WELL....?
a religion is different from a philosophy..

when i talk about flaws of religion i tried to emphasise on how the media AND various scholars teach religion and expose in a negative light..

u know my personal religion is ISLAM .. howver when u go out and learn other religions.. u unlock islam furthermore..

eevr thought how yin n yang is apparent in islam?
how the idea of buddhist enlightenment is apparent in islamic afterlife?

i didnt need someone to tell me these things.. i found out myself.. and by doing that u understand what u learned much more..

i dont want to be told how by blowing myself up..i am helping my brothers and sisters truly in Gods eyes..

i see islam from another peaceful light and want to put shades to that that makes islam a religgion of hate and confusion as potrayed by many ideologies..

peace n blessingz

BlaK FuRYaN
09-15-2005, 02:17 PM
a religion is different from a philosophy..

when i talk about flaws of religion i tried to emphasise on how the media AND various scholars teach religion and expose in a negative light..

i see islam from another peaceful light and want to put shades to that that makes islam a religgion of hate and confusion as potrayed by many ideologies..

peace n blessingz
I hear what your saying....

There are scholars in Islam that will be accoutable for missleading allot of devout believers....

From a media perspective.....There was a muslim on the islamic channal today....telling muslims they need to vote....and involve themselves with the government....whic goes completely againt islam....

So she's projecting the wrong message to people which is not right....

I also want to show ppl in here that Islam is not confusing....also to clear misconceptions perpetuated by media and soaked in by the receptive masses....

Prince Rai
09-15-2005, 02:38 PM
word blak.. i know n sympathise..

dats why i wanna show islam is a religion which encourages every1 to learn from others to elevate one self

i do dat by being liebral yet also defensive totally to Allah

Visionz
09-16-2005, 07:06 AM
I've yet to finish reading the Quran, where does it say that people should not get involved w/ politics? I trust in God and believe in the Quran but God would be wise enough to know that wether you're involved or not, polltics is definetly going to get envolved w/ you. peace.

jimidigital808
09-16-2005, 07:48 AM
Peace,

This is a brilliant thread, as organized religion is much more divisive than it is unifying, as history teaches. Instead of focusing on that which makes all of us different, why not focus on our common ground?

Prince Rai
09-16-2005, 01:22 PM
I've yet to finish reading the Quran, where does it say that people should not get involved w/ politics? I trust in God and believe in the Quran but God would be wise enough to know that wether you're involved or not, polltics is definetly going to get envolved w/ you. peace.
nowhere does it say u shouldnt get involved in politics... but religion must not be mixed with politics.. the results are the ones u see in the world..

G...
09-16-2005, 02:43 PM
^^^WORD

Grim Reapa
09-16-2005, 02:49 PM
i want to tell u all sumtin

my lil bro goes to a church youth group aight an im muslim, so i was pickin him up one night an he tells me islam is a bad religon tells u to kill infadels, I have almost finished reading the Quran an it hasn't said that..........

Prince Rai
09-16-2005, 03:37 PM
i want to tell u all sumtin

my lil bro goes to a church youth group aight an im muslim, so i was pickin him up one night an he tells me islam is a bad religon tells u to kill infadels, I have almost finished reading the Quran an it hasn't said that..........

well thats what many religious groups that are uncontrolled say to their followers.. "hate this hate that.."
espacially the hate is directed to religions..

real religion does not preach hate ever..

islam itself has a meaning of peace..

any group that preaches hate has roots of bitterness.. just stay away from it.. religion shouldt make anybody become a bad radical person.. but a peaceful soul..

teach ur bro what u see

Grim Reapa
09-16-2005, 04:44 PM
but thats my point, why would a church falsify a religons true meanings..........

BlaK FuRYaN
09-16-2005, 05:52 PM

I LIVE IN LONDON....AND THEIR GOVERNMENT HAS LIKE 3-4 PARTIES FOR THE MASSES TO VOTE FOR...SOME MAY MP's MAYBE OFFERING TO HELP STOP THE WAR ON MUSLIMS IN IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN...BUT THEY WELCOM GAY/SODOMITE MARIAGES....
MAN GOING INTO MAN IS AN ABORATION AND NOT PERMISSABLE IN ISLAM....
SO FOR A MUSLIM TO VOTE FOR THESE POLITICAL PARTIES IS WHAT IS CALLED "SHEIRK"
WHICH MEANS TO ASSOCIATE PARTNERS WITH ALLAH....THIS IS A MAJOR SIN WHICH WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN AND IS MENTIONED THROUGH OUT THE QURAAN...

A MUSLIM WHO VOTES FOR A POLITICAL PARTY IS BASICALLY SAYING
"I PUT MY LIFE IN THIS MANS HANDS AND I SUPPORT WHAT HES FIGHTING FOR"
INSTEAD OF PUTTING THEIR TRUST IN ALLAH....

THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY GETTING INVOLVED IN POLITRICKS AND VOTING....

BlaK FuRYaN
09-16-2005, 05:59 PM
but thats my point, why would a church falsify a religons true meanings..........
WHO EVER ALLAH CHOOSES TO LEAD ASTRAY, THE WHOLE WORLD WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PUT THEM BACK ON THE STRAIGHT PATH....

ONLY CORRUPT SHEIKHS AND SCHOLARS IN ISLAM WOULD PREACH HATE TOWARDS OTHER RELIGIONS AND THEY WILL DEFFINATELY BE BROUGHT TO ACCOUNT....

INFACT, LIKE MYSELF, YOU WOULD PROBABLY LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY THROUGH ISLAM THEN A CHRISTIAN HIM/HERSELF........

Prince Rai
09-17-2005, 07:58 AM
peace..

2 be honest.. not all churches do that.. its just some groups that are igmnorant and dont know islam..

u see.. keep away from those who dont know what they are talkin about..

u as u have..read the quran and unlock the knowledge for urself..
show it 2 ur bro and show him the way in an unbiased way...

peace n blessingz

Prince Rai
09-17-2005, 08:00 AM
WHO EVER ALLAH CHOOSES TO LEAD ASTRAY, THE WHOLE WORLD WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PUT THEM BACK ON THE STRAIGHT PATH....

ONLY CORRUPT SHEIKHS AND SCHOLARS IN ISLAM WOULD PREACH HATE TOWARDS OTHER RELIGIONS AND THEY WILL DEFFINATELY BE BROUGHT TO ACCOUNT....

INFACT, LIKE MYSELF, YOU WOULD PROBABLY LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY THROUGH ISLAM THEN A CHRISTIAN HIM/HERSELF........
i agree also

CELL
09-19-2005, 11:11 AM
16 crucified saviours...christianity before christ...
http://www.actualfreedom.com.au/library/links/16-saviours-1.htm

O3EY
09-19-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm guessing that your talking about christ. But I'm gonna look at through allah's eyes.

The way I see it is that through Allah you can do anything through the wisdom of yourself. Believing in one's self as the ruler. Now with that in mind you gotta remember that allah is from asia and his teaching spread but didn't get to the united states cause of the 85% trying to cover up the truth. So the 85% who came from europe first, realized the truth and made up their OWN version of what they believed (jesus christ) which in truth is really just an abstract idealism of Allah but rather than give credit to him. American's such as many races' (not pointing any fingers) believe that Jesus is king. when in fact, that's just believe to take away from self wisdom through self knowledge of allah.

I can keep going but I'm not gonna get to into it right now. I just realized this while listening to Wu forever and it hit me hard. Shit's crazy peace..

CELL
09-19-2005, 02:59 PM
God is from Asia?
rofl...shut up.

O3EY
09-19-2005, 11:08 PM
God is from Asia?
rofl...shut up.I ain't talking about God as a supreme. To call one man supreme (unless your talk'n about self wisdom and self realization through knowlege) above another is foolish. I mean Allah (the teacher of this self knowledge) just showing the way that through self wisdom and self knowledge you can do all things. Not God. Cause God is unknown and what you dont know you can't proclaim.

Prince Rai
09-20-2005, 01:18 PM
I ain't talking about God as a supreme. To call one man supreme (unless your talk'n about self wisdom and self realization through knowlege) above another is foolish. I mean Allah (the teacher of this self knowledge) just showing the way that through self wisdom and self knowledge you can do all things. Not God. Cause God is unknown and what you dont know you can't proclaim.
u understand that that is ur opinion...
God for many is this one God that u refute...

disprove the existence of this god with facts and not comparisons to ur belief..

thats how u can make ur point stronger..

CELL
09-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Religious faith depends on a host of social, psychological and emotional factors that have little or nothing to do with probabilities, evidence and logic. This is faith's inescapable weakness. It is also, undeniably, its greatest power

Prince Rai
09-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Religious faith depends on a host of social, psychological and emotional factors that have little or nothing to do with probabilities, evidence and logic. This is faith's inescapable weakness. It is also, undeniably, its greatest power
yes but the world of rationality cannot deny the fact that there is a possibility of a God.. in the realm of the unseen.. however.. what rationality can do.. is deny the picture of god that religion has portrayed...

i gotta go but there is a flaw in rationality and the realm of the probability of the God without the veil of religion tainting the process..

peace n blessingz

BlaK FuRYaN
09-20-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm guessing that your talking about christ. But I'm gonna look at through allah's eyes.

The way I see it is that through Allah you can do anything through the wisdom of yourself. Believing in one's self as the ruler. Now with that in mind you gotta remember that allah is from asia and his teaching spread but didn't get to the united states cause of the 85% trying to cover up the truth. So the 85% who came from europe first, realized the truth and made up their OWN version of what they believed (jesus christ) which in truth is really just an abstract idealism of Allah but rather than give credit to him. American's such as many races' (not pointing any fingers) believe that Jesus is king. when in fact, that's just believe to take away from self wisdom through self knowledge of allah.

I can keep going but I'm not gonna get to into it right now. I just realized this while listening to Wu forever and it hit me hard. Shit's crazy peace..
REALLY....

O3EY
09-20-2005, 10:01 PM
^ yeah but It's really hard to explain cause there's the black militant side of self wisdom too but you just gotta know the concept. or be willing to understand.

Khristo
09-20-2005, 10:08 PM
people do know the truth thats the thing, the god that close minded humens belive in is impossible to be.

in the end we are just the same as a dog or ant or a duck (eat pis shit), we are just more concious, im not saying there isnt what humens call a "god" but if it was to be there is no possible way its the one that the followers belive. it would have to be more of a "director"

of course humens made jesus christ up, but humens also proved it rong, the only thing they cant prove right or rong is somthing a humen could never know.

O3EY
09-20-2005, 10:39 PM
yes but the world of rationality cannot deny the fact that there is a possibility of a God.. in the realm of the unseen.. however.. what rationality can do.. is deny the picture of god that religion has portrayed...

i gotta go but there is a flaw in rationality and the realm of the probability of the God without the veil of religion tainting the process..

peace n blessingz
the possiblity? I agree with you on the possiblity but is it possible for you to exist?

Koolish
09-20-2005, 10:43 PM
debating your views on religion is like debating whether or not you like chocolate ice cream.

one person may love chocolate ice cream so much, it has become their number one choice for all ice cream and recommend it to all of their peers, or even those they aren't affiliated with.

others however, may detest chocolate ice cream, and it's popularity sickens them so much they get angry at the thought of its goodness, try to spread anti-chocoloate propoganda around, and do whatever they can to prove chocolate isn't as good as everyone thinks it is.

religious debate will go on forever, with no one changing their minds on the issue, because you're all debating OPINION/PREFERNECE. at least, that's what it usually is. no one ever gives you the fact without putting in their opinion or preference into it, on both sides.
________
CREAMPIE YOUNG (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/477/young/videos/1)

Khristo
09-21-2005, 11:43 PM
Props for that dude. well said

blackwisdom
09-22-2005, 11:01 AM
debating your views on religion is like debating whether or not you like chocolate ice cream.

one person may love chocolate ice cream so much, it has become their number one choice for all ice cream and recommend it to all of their peers, or even those they aren't affiliated with.

others however, may detest chocolate ice cream, and it's popularity sickens them so much they get angry at the thought of its goodness, try to spread anti-chocoloate propoganda around, and do whatever they can to prove chocolate isn't as good as everyone thinks it is.

religious debate will go on forever, with no one changing their minds on the issue, because you're all debating OPINION/PREFERNECE. at least, that's what it usually is. no one ever gives you the fact without putting in their opinion or preference into it, on both sides.The biggest difference between ice cream and religion is its effects on the mind body and spirit/soul. We have to discuss the issues that effect the very fabrics of our lives. I do agree with you, I only wanted to state this point.

Take it easy
Peace

O3EY
09-22-2005, 02:37 PM
The biggest difference between ice cream and religion is its effects on the mind body and spirit/soul. We have to discuss the issues that effect the very fabrics of our lives. I do agree with you, I only wanted to state this point.

Take it easy
Peace
now that's the shit right there kid. :yes:

Triple B
09-22-2005, 02:46 PM
god = system of action/reaction

edit: to me

nut_end
09-29-2005, 10:35 AM
religion is like the movie ground hog day only it don't get better. the information that religion disseminates has a vast distance on it's estimates and is miss taken as to the informing in formation of the lives it distills. everything you need to know for life someone else has done and knows all that will befall you in yours in a differnt time and space where circumstances can reshape the bearings relligion is for way faring people who bring misery. i say the unseen god is in misery and had a flyer made up for a party the organizing committee is god's sybil type personalities and god befriended some people to hype the party - i saw pinnochio no jackass - party's on earth after party hell and vip is heaven.

read god and devil for those who beleive in them have a wager who can fell theres up first.

to put it in small words: god wants your attention where god is first so you follow god blindly by faith and trust trust gets broken can't get angry can't hold god accountable end up blaming yourself like those flagelling people. yep a virtualy dungeon from triple stages of darkness -> blind to ways of intelligence, deaf to actions of intelligence and dumb to proven intelligence

if god's artifical that would make religion a conterfiet reality.

salut

LORD NOSE
11-01-2009, 08:32 PM
up

Olive Oil Goombah
11-01-2009, 08:35 PM
religion works metaphorically. The problem is that it is taken too literal. But it does relate to the grand scheme, no doubt about it.

Like everything tho, you have to put it into its context.

zooruka
11-01-2009, 08:52 PM

, but seriously, all this attack on Jesus and Christianity gets old.

the reson that christianity gets attacked is because it`s the truth !!!! the devil knows this thats why he tries to make men attack and despise christianity, he thinks he can stamp it out,or at the very least get people not to follow it, because he doesnt want people to be saved...the reason he doesnt care about other religions like islam and buddism and hinduism is because they all come from him and are keeping people away from christianity and being saved , even the devil knows not to attack his own work.

The devil has blinded the world to the truth and has lead people to believe in worldy knowledge and earthly things such as materialism , money and sexual immorality, and the lies that he has perpetuated in the world , but christianity stands opposed to all those things therefore he is trying to shape the world (because the bible says he is the god of this world), in such a way as to turn men women and children through his decpetions away from christianity because he knows that only through Jesus and christianity can one be saved and he doesn`t want that.

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
11-01-2009, 09:02 PM
the reson that christianity gets attacked is because it`s the truth !!!!

it is

too many of the people who claim the title are not though -
and its the same with them all - students come in - few get the teachings -

what religion throughout the world is the most accepted and least attacked ?

diggy
11-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Religion is a big con game

at the top, there are priest, imams, rabbis, etc.

At the bottom, there are followers of dogma,

People who do not think about what they claim to believe,

who give their money to the people at the top.

They all claim to follow their scriptural teachings,

but a reading of their teachings would prove them to be liars.

Why do some christians participate in a ritual of symbolic blood drinking and flesh eating?

Did jesus do this?

Why do 'muslims' worship a rock?

Did muhammad do this?

In the bible itself, was not jesus against the priests?

Do you not see how 'hajj' brings in major cream to the saudis?

Visionz
11-01-2009, 10:13 PM
the reson that christianity gets attacked is because it`s the truth !!!! the devil knows this thats why he tries to make men attack and despise christianity, he thinks he can stamp it out,or at the very least get people not to follow it, because he doesnt want people to be saved...the reason he doesnt care about other religions like islam and buddism and hinduism is because they all come from him and are keeping people away from christianity and being saved , even the devil knows not to attack his own work.

The devil has blinded the world to the truth and has lead people to believe in worldy knowledge and earthly things such as materialism , money and sexual immorality, and the lies that he has perpetuated in the world , but christianity stands opposed to all those things therefore he is trying to shape the world (because the bible says he is the god of this world), in such a way as to turn men women and children through his decpetions away from christianity because he knows that only through Jesus and christianity can one be saved and he doesn`t want that.

peace be with you !

p.s. The sun revolves around the earth

Longbongcilvaringz
11-03-2009, 09:53 AM
I find/worship godliness in myself.

Is this wrong?

If so, who says so?

And why?

Am i involved in the con game also?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Religion can help you lay out your mind and decipher it.

Some succeed, some do.

Peace be with you.