PDA

View Full Version : I think its time we Opened the Vat Books...

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2008, 06:59 PM
...and made some new members.

With STyles departure we will be facing alot of aggression from the corpsie family....those cocksuckers are animals. Sick animals.

We need new blood. I think the brass should consider making a few new people. We need to hit em now before we get too weak, while we got the muscle.

HANZO
09-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Style werent some miracle worker who controlled the corpse members, and the vatican aint an anti-corpse e-fighting force.

the vatican is capped at 100 members. i believe theres like 3-5 spots left. if the vats vouch and mods agree then theres a new member. if someone doesnt agree then they dnt become vats.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-27-2008, 07:28 PM
yeah well some cocksucker took my vat status last night, sooooooo i guess there is a spot up for grabs. dunny why i got taken off, nice to know, han can you find out at all ?

HANZO
09-27-2008, 07:32 PM
yeah well some cocksucker took my vat status last night, sooooooo i guess there is a spot up for grabs. dunny why i got taken off, nice to know, han can you find out at all ?

why you a penalty box user?? thats the reason why you cant see vat.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-27-2008, 07:33 PM
hahaha, ok i was just informed that i made racist remarks in beautiful cocks movie thread. lol back in the vat on the 5th, BUT STILL why cant i get into my own chamber - the cannibals dinning room table ? fucking gey

NIGHT MAYOR
09-27-2008, 07:35 PM
i thort this was a pro muslim site where jew remarks wernt taken to heart hahaha