PDA

View Full Version : Obama Is Right: McCain Was Wrong

Jammin
09-29-2008, 10:55 AM
xG1aOORf8Pc

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 11:19 AM
Both Of These Faggits Suck Dick And Are A Bunch Of Liars, But Obama Is The Least Of The Two, So Vote Obama For Prezz

KERZO
09-29-2008, 11:21 AM
i hate that guy mccain. thank fuck i aint american cos i'd feel like a bitch if he was my countries ruler...oh wait...you still have george bush....:lmao:

your country got nationally pwned!!!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Other%20Pics/1188096596016.gif

Eyetalian
09-29-2008, 11:48 AM
McCain is quite frankly wrong on so many issues. He's weak on the economy as he admits

himself which as we all know is a fairly big weakness given the current economic turmoil.

His supposed strength foreign relations is a misnomer, he believes the Iraq war is a war

the US can win. Lets be honest thats not going to happen how can it? Given that there

not fighting an army but ragtag group that is so mobile there almost impossible to

contain. Whats more if his 72 year old ticker gives way America than has a certified

retard for president perhaps even more mind fucked that gorgeous George. All reasons

as to why Obama should be given the vote even if it is a punt.

hype
09-30-2008, 09:41 AM
obama is boss. He knows whats up.
McCain sucks dick for dimes.

Alright now that i have gotten that out of my system, i think the most terrifying aspect towards the McCain campaign is that so many ignorant people support him. Obama is also flawed and way way way overhyped, but still miles ahead of McCain in terms of progress.