PDA

View Full Version : Whats this STYLE situation all about?

VZA
09-29-2008, 10:01 AM
So he left? Have his posts all been deleted yet? Is he now one of those guys on the corpse that posts 'incriminating' pictures of people? Someone explain the whole thing concisely please.

KERZO
09-29-2008, 10:07 AM
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :lmao:

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 10:08 AM
No, Yes Ans Yes!

Style Took The Forum Game Like A Video Game,

U Know In Halo 2 How U Start Playing As The Human And The U Play As The Covenant, Well Its Sum Thing Like That!

Any One Who Reads Stylemaster's Posts For A Long Time Now Knows Whuts Going On, He Has In Numerous Occasions Explained His E Plans In Great Detail, Ya Just Failed To Read Inbetween The Lines!

Huggasaurus Sex
09-29-2008, 10:48 AM
gavin, the person you know as "style" and formerly as "stylemasterr," is going through some serious personal issues that he doesn't quite know how to deal with, so in attempting to address his real life problems he's decided to not only cease posting at wutang-corp.com but he's also gone so far as to request his account be deleted, and from now on will apparently be posting at thecorpse.com instead (although this seems tenuous given his reception there so far).

it is not known what is causing all this distress but it most likely has something to do with his struggling clothing business, his floundering relationship with his son (his real life one not you), and, possibly, a realization that at the ripe old age of 35 his dream of becoming "that singin ass nigga" is slipping past him.

but in my opinionation, the sun is surely gonna shine.

eGfqr1mWmzU

TSA
09-29-2008, 10:52 AM
AHHAahaHAHAhaHh Hey, aren't you Firm? that postin ass nigga?

VZA
09-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Aren't you TSA? That nigga?

sorry.

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 11:02 AM
that hand shakin niggahttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/killthewabbit/n1362360037_483_7302.jpg

IrOnMaN
09-29-2008, 11:04 AM
gavin, the person you know as "style" and formerly as "stylemasterr," is going through some serious personal issues that he doesn't quite know how to deal with, so in attempting to address his real life problems he's decided to not only cease posting at wutang-corp.com but he's also gone so far as to request his account be deleted, and from now on will apparently be posting at thecorpse.com instead (although this seems tenuous given his reception there so far).

it is not known what is causing all this distress but it most likely has something to do with his struggling clothing business, his floundering relationship with his son (his real life one not you), and, possibly, a realization that at the ripe old age of 35 his dream of becoming "that singin ass nigga" is slipping past him.

WOW!! Nice post.

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 11:57 AM
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/landscape/sunshine/sunshine_6.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
09-29-2008, 12:03 PM
haha, well put firm

Robert
09-29-2008, 12:12 PM
"thats the sad part. i really can't get enuff of wucorp. i literally have wucorp open 24hrs a day. thats why i have to do this. i need rehab. lol.
the only other option was a ban."

Blackula Spectacula
09-29-2008, 12:51 PM
so he goes to the corpse for a new "addiction" ?

TSA
09-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey....aren't you Ivonne, that's UPS workin ass nigga?
"thats the sad part. i really can't get enuff of wucorp. i literally have wucorp open 24hrs a day. thats why i have to do this. i need rehab. lol.
the only other option was a ban."
hey, hey aren't you Robert? that shoe shoppin ass nigga?

Blackula Spectacula
09-29-2008, 01:23 PM
yes .. yes i am

Robert
09-29-2008, 01:25 PM
That's me!

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 01:30 PM
http://www.kevinmkirker.com/pictures%20for%20pictures/sloth4.jpg

WARPATH
09-29-2008, 02:04 PM
It's complicated.

It's has to do with morbid love affair involving MsRza, Slippy The Pimp, and Gavin.

Out of respect for Miss Rza, I will not be posting the correspondence between us. Apparently, Gavin didn't appreciate being pushed out of the womb from the girth of my penis in dem gutz, ya dig?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2008, 02:06 PM

eGfqr1mWmzU

this man always kills me

-dead-:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Prolifical ENG
09-29-2008, 02:31 PM
hahaha nice post Firm.

Unfortunately I am going to close this one because there are already 2 threads in gen chat and one in the admins section about this, as well as others in the future.