PDA

View Full Version : White Posters, When Ur Rappin Along To A Song N They Say Nigga Do U Edit Yourself?

TGambino
09-29-2008, 04:44 PM
I highly doubt yall mufuckas do when you're by yourselves or amongst others of your breed, but when you're in the presence of the Original Man do you edit yourselves?

portis24
09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Hellllllll Naw

oLd_KaiNry
09-29-2008, 04:57 PM
do you really care that much ?

btw, take these white bitches off your sig

Shogah
09-29-2008, 05:00 PM
First i'm from europe and i don't have any black friends.
I on't have whats black people attitude to that word? And why is it edited form videos when blacks call themselves like that in their songs?

But what do you mean do i edit myself? You mean to avoid saying nigger when it appears in a rap song?

Hell no and i wouldn't if i had black friends and rock with them
SHAME ON A NIGAAA... I don't give a flying fuck..

TGambino
09-29-2008, 05:03 PM
do you really care that much ?

btw, take these white bitches off your sig
no not rlly just wondering & no

ThinkDifferently
09-29-2008, 05:05 PM
rapping along with songs is kinda lame no matter who youre with

Sean
09-29-2008, 05:06 PM
lol...I don't edit it if I know the person, and I don't just rap out loud to people I don't know so I don't need to edit anything.

and co sign with the above lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-29-2008, 05:10 PM
lol

white people problems

begongo
09-29-2008, 05:21 PM
I say nigga

Jasperz
09-29-2008, 05:22 PM
lol...I don't edit it if I know the person, and I don't just rap out loud to people I don't know so I don't need to edit anything.

yea same.

greyskull
09-29-2008, 05:23 PM
There are probably 3 original men in New Zealand, it's not really an issue.

What is funny is how the Maori folk (people who wiped out the previous natives before the white man did the same to them) seem to think they are allowed to use the term ...

greyskull
09-29-2008, 05:26 PM

and co sign with the above lol

And this is true for me too

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-29-2008, 05:26 PM
Lesbian are allowed to say nigga.

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-29-2008, 05:30 PM
I usually edit myself unless I'm alone, who's it going to offend if nobodys around? Shit.

Paranoid
09-29-2008, 05:31 PM
NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Lmfao Slick!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Who the fuck hangs out with their buddies and sings rap songs?

"Hey, whats up, Doug, you want to get together and perform Chingy songs at my place?"

TSA
09-29-2008, 05:46 PM
^WHAT?

what kinda retarded question was ^that?

how the hell do you enjoy 36 chambers if your not screaming the entire thing on the top of your lungs in heavy traffic

you mean to tell me when ODB says ghost...face...KIIILLllllllLLLLllAAAAHHhhHHhH white ppl remain quite?!

DAMN! that's discipline.

but good question Tgambino. I've always wondered if white ppl watch BET alot (not ppl on here cause they're european and uninterested in BET) but just average white ppl that enjoy the music they play.

11th Chamber
09-29-2008, 05:46 PM

"Hey, whats up, Doug, you want to get together and perform Chingy songs at my place?"

^^ You dont do that?

this my crew

http://www.armyofmom.com/uploaded_images/2-21-07-goofy-kid-ash-pics-771642.jpg

I already got young Jonathon throwing signs

TGambino
09-29-2008, 05:50 PM

when ur ridin....

09-29-2008, 05:55 PM
^WHAT?

how the hell do you enjoy 36 chambers if your not screaming the entire thing on the top of your lungs in heavy traffic

you mean to tell me when ODB says ghost...face...KIIILLllllllLLLLllAAAAHHhhHHhH white ppl remain quite?!

DAMN! that's discipline.

but good question Tgambino. I've always wondered if white ppl watch BET alot (not ppl on here cause they're european and uninterested in BET) but just average white ppl that enjoy the music they play.

Sometimes in the car, I'll bust out a couple of verses or a particularly strong line from a song I really like, but I'll do that to some Al Green or the occasional Stones jam, too. When it is just you and the music, its whatever, and I'll say nigga, if the situation calls for it.

However, when listening to music in the company of others, nothing pisses me off more when somebody else is singing/rapping along.

Motherfucker, I paid $15 dollars to hear Ghostface do Wisdom Body, not one of my dickhead friends or anybody else.

Don't interrupt my jam with your amateur-ass rapping. I don't care what happens when I'm not around

^^ You dont do that?

this my crew

http://www.armyofmom.com/uploaded_images/2-21-07-goofy-kid-ash-pics-771642.jpg

I already got young Jonathon throwing signs

Hahaha

09-29-2008, 05:58 PM
when ur ridin....

When im ridin, I tell niggas to shut the fuck up. I paid to hear Kingpin Skinny Pimp do mack of the year, not their weak ass, although if they just wanted to bust out the "oooooohhhhhhhhhhh" in the chorus, that's acceptable.

Sean
09-29-2008, 06:00 PM
^WHAT?

DAMN! that's discipline.

LOL

It's pretty much impossible to listen to 36 Chambers without rapping along

Paranoid
09-29-2008, 06:12 PM
I agree. If you're alone its one thing

but I hate when people start sayin the lyrics when were high listenin to the music

Its fucking annoying as hell

I tell them to stfu and leave it to the artist

Sometimes i wonder if they're just doing it to prove that they know all the lyrics

Like anyone gives a shit

Shit is annoying at shows too

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-29-2008, 06:14 PM
^ Yea really! They just want to show how much they know about a song.

HANZO
09-29-2008, 06:16 PM
i like to replace it with cracka. this way it might get me accepted within the black community if i show hate towards the white devil.

09-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Yeah! And black people talk at the movies too much also!

No racism intended, but you all know its true

TheWolf
09-29-2008, 06:18 PM
I throw in the N-bomb on songs that don't actually contain it.

I was once told my version of Jonny Cash's 'Ring Of Fire', was possibly the most offensive song, ever.

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Bwuahahaha! Wolf is a god.

TheWolf
09-29-2008, 06:26 PM
TheWolf be the original black man.

Crackers kneel down and kiss the mu fucking ring.

Sean
09-29-2008, 06:27 PM

I was once told my version of Jonny Cash's 'Ring Of Fire', was possibly the most offensive song, ever.

haaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahaa :lmao:

TheWolf
09-29-2008, 06:28 PM
haaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahaa :lmao:

Thanks for the rep, dawg.

Sean
09-29-2008, 06:33 PM
^ lol I didn't rep you. But for some reason I have to spread it around before giving you some. wtf?

lol check your rep and see when I last gave it to you, cause I don't remember repping you before

TheWolf
09-29-2008, 06:36 PM
How very strange.

Maybe you repped one of my other accounts? Have you repped any of the following recently?

STYLE
TSA
SICKA
MAGMA
MACCABBEE RIDAH
TAURO
PATRICK BATEMAN
CILVARINGZ
SEAN

Sean
09-29-2008, 06:59 PM
^ hahaha

Guarded By Martyrs
09-29-2008, 07:09 PM
I nearly always rhyme along...and yeah I say it, it's their lyrics not mine
Like I'm gonna replace it with something else...and ruin the flow.

I remember Canibus said :

"I'm A One Motherfucking Man Motherfucking Army Illa Than Any Nigga Iller Than Any Honky"

So it can work both ways...
Although the word is used much more than the other in general of course

Hahahahaha

How very strange.

Maybe you repped one of my other accounts? Have you repped any of the following recently?

STYLE
TSA
SICKA
MAGMA
MACCABBEE RIDAH
TAURO
PATRICK BATEMAN
CILVARINGZ
SEAN

I used to be there^

What happened Wolf ?

TAURO
09-29-2008, 07:10 PM
I would lose respect for a white dude if he did edit himself. It's obvious the intention so who gives a shit.

TheWolf
09-29-2008, 07:11 PM
I discovered the Holocaust sex tape.

I myslef have a cat and felt decidely uncomfortable about what was going on in that video.

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 08:01 PM
i bet all the whites & euros that posted here never said nigga in their life before this thread. TGambino just gave u guys a public service. u should thank that man

09-29-2008, 08:05 PM
I highly doubt yall mufuckas do when you're by yourselves or amongst others of your breed, but when you're in the presence of the Original Man do you edit yourselves?

I used to avoid the n word out of respect, but when I noticed certain black ppl are completely obsessed by this, probably because they lack anything better to do and are just waiting for next month's welfare, I just started saying it like ... well, like this:

nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger

nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger,nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, niggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hahhaha

09-29-2008, 08:07 PM
XCbrEbEyheM

Killa BB
09-29-2008, 08:11 PM
"Nigga nigga this... Nigga nigga that... Nigga, you's a nigga..." said the cat in the hat. - Dr. Seuss

food for thought
09-29-2008, 08:20 PM
First i'm from europe and i don't have any black friends.
I on't have whats black people attitude to that word? And why is it edited form videos when blacks call themselves like that in their songs?

But what do you mean do i edit myself? You mean to avoid saying nigger when it appears in a rap song?

Hell no and i wouldn't if i had black friends and rock with them
SHAME ON A NIGAAA... I don't give a flying fuck..

a real nigga like myself would slap the shit out of you.

food for thought
09-29-2008, 08:21 PM
^ somebody ban this muthafucker 002

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2008, 08:23 PM
"Nigga nigga this... Nigga nigga that... Nigga, you's a nigga..." said the cat in the hat. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28870&st=70&start=70

food for thought
09-29-2008, 08:24 PM
haha.... you whiteboys are funny.

09-29-2008, 08:24 PM
^ somebody ban this muthafucker 002

but I'm Puerto Rican

Killa BB
09-29-2008, 08:30 PM

That's my e-husband Gavin bathing our Bi-Forumal children, Kisha and Jamal... As it turns out... when you mix the corp and the corpse you get... well, you get white kids... wish I had known that before I gave it up... I really wanted nigger babies...

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 08:30 PM
:? weird

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 08:32 PM
but I'm Puerto Rican
ricans dont hang out & drink beer with their buddies in boxer shorts buddy.

Killa BB
09-29-2008, 08:41 PM
I don't actually have anything to say... I just wanted to make it an even 500 posts before I went to bed... Good night Niggaz!

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 08:42 PM
sean price thinks all you honkeys are racist
zRbc3mIXIDU

09-29-2008, 08:43 PM
ricans dont hang out & drink beer with their buddies in boxer shorts buddy.

They do it in a ski outfit or something?!?

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2008, 08:46 PM
That's my e-husband Gavin bathing our Bi-Forumal children, Kisha and Jamal... As it turns out... when you mix the corp and the corpse you get... well, you get white kids... wish I had known that before I gave it up... I really wanted nigger babies...

hahahhahahaah wtf

TAURO
09-29-2008, 08:57 PM
sean price thinks all you honkeys are racist
zRbc3mIXIDU

LMAO

On the real though Sean P set himself up there, I mean whats he gonna do? start putting the smackdown on his fans? He couldn't do nothing but accept it cos at the end of the day they're putting food in his mouth.

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-29-2008, 09:04 PM

Why in the world would you ever want.... those?

Shogah
10-01-2008, 05:57 PM
a real nigga like myself would slap the shit out of you.

Sitting in front of a computer and threating people from the internet is just lame.
sorry dude.

TSA
10-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah! And black people talk at the movies too much also!

No racism intended, but you all know its true
it's true. we all do gay stuff at gay times racially.
like asians on the road
white people at work
white people snitching as neighbors
white people watching you as neighbors
white people in the professional field when dealing with none white people and their own insecurites
black people at movie theatres

i'll say this much, white people do the gayest shit in movie theatres. Like say the 'popular line' of the movie out loud in unison followed by a corny laugh
and laugh at the corniest shit.
i hate going to movies with black and white people. asians are the shit though. though that laugh at only minutely funny stuff.

TSA
10-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Why in the world would you ever want.... those?
cause white babies have see through skin and thick blue viens zig zag across their flesh.
they also shit green.
that's why white women as well want....those.

your race sucks.