PDA

View Full Version : hidious serious misterious banana get slaughtered off the top of the dome!!!!

JIGSAW45
09-29-2008, 05:06 PM
e5VZ2WqP_zI
QQQQQUUUUUUOOOOOTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!

Professor Poopsnagle
09-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Why so sidious?

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 05:12 PM
lol

JIGSAW45
09-29-2008, 05:15 PM
i told 'em.......shouldn't have been talkin shit!!!! get at me fag!!!!

JIGSAW45
09-29-2008, 05:17 PM
e5VZ2WqP_zI
fuck it...i'm a qoute my self and put this shit on all the pages on this mufucka!!!

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 05:18 PM
lmao @ pencil finn rekkids

DrunkenMasta303
09-29-2008, 05:19 PM
i spit 4 bars destroy 12 of your verses
do the math, your best is 1/3 of what my worst is

HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 05:19 PM
''u rap like fermi look, str8 fuckin retarded'' hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

JIGSAW45
09-29-2008, 05:21 PM
e5VZ2WqP_zI
QUOTE!!!!!

HANZO
09-29-2008, 05:26 PM
you win.

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 05:33 PM
u damn skippy

JIGSAW45
09-29-2008, 05:53 PM
e5VZ2WqP_zI

quote!!!!!!!!!!!

KERZO
09-29-2008, 06:47 PM
win what?...a gay e-battle that i don't give a fuck about.

I actually find it entertaining that jigsaw used my name in a track, It's an honour Mr Jigz so thankethyou for the callout.

Jigsaws whole wu-corp persona is all about aggression and hostililty and I'm too chilled out for that shit so it goes to show people take things differently.some get mad, others laugh at this shyt like me...

you should do more of those vids jigsaw cos your better than that raspy ass skampoe...peace gawd!

TAURO
09-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Wtf you giving Sidious all this attention for? that nigga is 15, literally half your age. That nigga should be invisible to you.

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 07:33 PM
^^^shut the fuck up & let them battle it out. if the 15 year old thinks hes nicer than jig he should post up his own freestyle

on another note, i thought it was alright. thread shouldve been put in the audio section though.

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Wtf you giving Sidious all this attention for? that nigga is 15, literally half your age. That nigga should be invisible to you.

..YOUR SERIOUS DELIORIOUSNESS DOES NOT PERMIT YOU TOO POST IN THESE KIND OF GEN CHAT THREADS ANYMORE. STOP BEING A BUZZ KILL ITS FUCKIN GAY. AGE DOES NOT MATTER ON THA INTERWEBZ..

KERZO
09-29-2008, 07:39 PM
nah it's definetely gen chat material FT -

http://mobilefascination.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/duh-bush-784283.jpg

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2008, 07:40 PM
...fermi Go Brush Your Teeth

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 07:40 PM
goddamn u^^
@ fermi
because you get called out on it right? you fukin attention whore

TAURO
09-29-2008, 07:53 PM
..YOUR SERIOUS DELIORIOUSNESS DOES NOT PERMIT YOU TOO POST IN THESE KIND OF GEN CHAT THREADS ANYMORE. STOP BEING A BUZZ KILL ITS FUCKIN GAY. AGE DOES NOT MATTER ON THA INTERWEBZ..

*Pedo alert*

DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!

http://www.lostinspacetv.com/ART/download/E-Episodes/E16.jpg

http://www.gibbocool.com/upload/files/pedobear.png

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2008, 07:58 PM
let me rephrase this Tauro:

"WTC Members age demographics will not spare them from being sonned"

KERZO
09-29-2008, 08:05 PM
hahaha i couldnt care but i thought it was funny that he made a diss vid to a bunch of europeans on a internet forum. this guy must be the big chief in his local toilet,lol

TAURO
09-29-2008, 08:10 PM
let me rephrase this Tauro:

"WTC Members age demographics will not spare them from being sonned"

Are you insinuating that there is actually some sort of code of ethics in gen chat? that sounds suspiciously serious sidious deleriousness to me.

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2008, 08:10 PM
all joking aside i believe Jig would fuck you up bad in a fist fight fermi.

I mean you are one of those fat kids who play world of war craft and smoke dirt weed until your teeth rot right?

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 08:26 PM
hahaha i couldnt care but i thought it was funny that he made a diss vid to a bunch of europeans on a internet forum. this guy must be the big chief in his local toilet,lol
weak.

besides his 1 diss vid is more entertaining than all your lame gen chat threads. not for nothin but if i knew how to rap i would have a youtube
freestyle section in the audio section. from what i seen, all they do is type lyrics, but i bet half them probably aint got no type of flow.

TAURO
09-29-2008, 08:29 PM
i would have a youtube
freestyle section in the audio section. from what i seen, all they do is type lyrics, but i bet half them probably aint got no type of flow.

Thats actually a good idea, that should be brought up in the audio lounge, at least that way it will separate the men from the boys.

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 08:36 PM
thats what im talkin about. main reason why i dont check that section is cause im too lazy to read most of that shit. and because alot of it is wack anyway. but still, its a good chance to make fun of wack dudes that think they could actually be hip hop stars^O^:yes:

TAURO
09-29-2008, 08:39 PM
thats what im talkin about. main reason why i dont check that section is cause im too lazy to read most of that shit. and because alot of it is wack anyway. but still, its a good chance to make fun of wack dudes that think they could actually be hip hop stars^O^:yes:

True and also help boost the traffic in that place.

JIGSAW45
09-29-2008, 11:38 PM
win what?...a gay e-battle that i don't give a fuck about.

I actually find it entertaining that jigsaw used my name in a track, It's an honour Mr Jigz so thankethyou for the callout.

Jigsaws whole wu-corp persona is all about aggression and hostililty and I'm too chilled out for that shit so it goes to show people take things differently.some get mad, others laugh at this shyt like me...

you should do more of those vids jigsaw cos your better than that raspy ass skampoe...peace gawd!
i thought you'd say some lame shit like that so on that note...suck another dick. i mean other that the black chik's on the other thread.u dont know the first fukin thing about hip hop in the 1st place and if you really payed attention i said"you rap how fermi looks...straight fukin retarded!"

you was on my dik when i did the other freestyle...now cuz yo fugly ass constantly gettin shitted on. u wanna hate and talk shit cuz u cant do what i do. like i said fuck what u talkin bout cuz i'll knock the 14 rows of shark teeth outta ya mouf if we ever met!!!

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 11:43 PM
hahahahahahah^

time's idea is dope

fermi is a gay

JIGSAW45
09-29-2008, 11:46 PM
Thats actually a good idea, that should be brought up in the audio lounge, at least that way it will separate the men from the boys.

word the fuk up....i can definitely get with that idea.generally speakin tho'...this is hip hop my niggaz, if we gotta refrain from battling cuz of age difference,than hip hop truely is dead. he challenged me sayin his freestyle shits on my writtens, so i showed him my freestyle shits on the cartoon character rap he's tryin so hard to portray...i would love to hear the response but you can't talk if ya throat get cut...peace

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 11:47 PM
@skankhoe
make it happen then ^^^

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 11:49 PM
i write the holyest of scriptures, dont improv..

FatherSl!me
09-29-2008, 11:52 PM
pure gayness^^^

SKAMPOE
09-29-2008, 11:54 PM
in ur anus

NIGHT MAYOR
09-30-2008, 03:09 AM
e5VZ2WqP_zI

nice, very nice, i'd rep but i cant at the moment, remind me to rep

Longbongcilvaringz
09-30-2008, 06:36 AM
hahaha

thats was pretty funny.

Skampoes contribution was dope also "Pencil Fin rekkidz"

Funny thing is, sidious was reading his shit, and it was fucking awful.

PLus he looked furious and was putting in so much effort.

The Hound
09-30-2008, 06:37 AM
i noticed skampoe snuck in a crotch shot ... nice goin tiger rarrrrr

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 11:25 AM
Hahahahahhahaa My Digi Cam Was Slipping, Seen When He Almost Stopped Rappin Cuz I Almost Dropped It! Lmao @ U Waiting For A Crotch Shot! Hahahaha

KERZO
09-30-2008, 12:23 PM
all joking aside i believe Jig would fuck you up bad in a fist fight fermi.
I mean you are one of those fat kids who play world of war craft and smoke dirt weed until your teeth rot right?

yeah if thats what makes ya feel happy in the head. Just cos i don't shove my balls in your face does'nt mean i don't have any. I CAN actually fight and my brother is a martial artist so his arrogance does'nt even phase me. I ain't got time for negative motherfuckers on the net so he can blab his dumb mouth ALL FUCKING DAY LONG!

weak.

besides his 1 diss vid is more entertaining than all your lame gen chat threads. not for nothin but if i knew how to rap i would have a youtube

Have you even read my lyrics fathertime. I can write far better rhymes than jigsaw..it just sounds fucked up when ya bust them in a scottish accent. I know for a fact jigsaw aint got talent and people who think him and skampoe do...are just as stupid as them IMO

i thought you'd say some lame shit like that so on that note...suck another dick. i mean other that the black chik's on the other thread.u dont know the first fukin thing about hip hop in the 1st place and if you really payed attention i said"you rap how fermi looks...straight fukin retarded!"

you was on my dik when i did the other freestyle...now cuz yo fugly ass constantly gettin shitted on. u wanna hate and talk shit cuz u cant do what i do. like i said fuck what u talkin bout cuz i'll knock the 14 rows of shark teeth outta ya mouf if we ever met!!!

I did hear what ya said. just cos your in america does'nt mean you understand hip-hop more than someone from europe. Maybe in BPT you gotta act like a small-minded cunt all the time so your excused for your childish behaviour.

The fact is your a dickhead and thats it. theres no point even thinking about yer lame ass anymore...

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z196/northen_cail_209/Owned/fuck_you_nerd_boy.jpg

FatherSl!me
09-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Have you even read my lyrics fathertime. I can write far better rhymes than jigsaw..it just sounds fucked up when ya bust them in a scottish accent. I know for a fact jigsaw aint got talent and people who think him and skampoe do...are just as stupid as them IMO

so why write lyrics then? seems like a big waste of time. its not like u gonna get to ghost write for anyone famous anyways.
I did hear what ya said. just cos your in america does'nt mean you understand hip-hop more than someone from europe. Maybe in BPT you gotta act like a small-minded cunt all the time so your excused for your childish behaviour.

The fact is your a dickhead and thats it. theres no point even thinking about yer lame ass anymore...

you gotta be fuckin kidding me wit this one. :no:

JIGSAW45
09-30-2008, 06:06 PM
notice how many dudes shit on spermi yet he still keeps posting and yeah, you dont know shit about hip hop. what talent is there in photoshoppin dudes heads on other ppls bodies?do you ddo that shit for a living or do your roommates (parents)still change your shitty diapers? oh yeah...if your rhymes really are that much better,what are you waiting for? u go thru all this effort lookin for niggas pics,opening all kinds of different sites,then wastin all this time editing pictures to diss niggas...whos the lame.i make music faggot...if u could you would but u cant. i get respect from niggas you would be scared of motherfucker cuz i'm a real nigga...i dare you to spit against me,i'll eat shark mouth bitches for dinner. so on that note,if you aint gonna spit nuthin...dont bother wit me cuz u aint relevant to me or any body here cocksucker...

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 06:17 PM
P.C.P THE LYRICAL ARMY TANK http://www.leethacker.com/images/t9vi7mcrmpgv4fenrc1.jpg (http://www.leethacker.com/images/t9vi7mcrmpgv4fenrc1.jpg)
CAUSIN ALL OF THE CASUALTIES

KERZO
10-01-2008, 07:53 PM
notice how many dudes shit on spermi yet he still keeps posting and yeah, you dont know shit about hip hop. what talent is there in photoshoppin dudes heads on other ppls bodies?do you ddo that shit for a living or do your roommates (parents)still change your shitty diapers? oh yeah...if your rhymes really are that much better,what are you waiting for? u go thru all this effort lookin for niggas pics,opening all kinds of different sites,then wastin all this time editing pictures to diss niggas...whos the lame.i make music faggot...if u could you would but u cant. i get respect from niggas you would be scared of motherfucker cuz i'm a real nigga...i dare you to spit against me,i'll eat shark mouth bitches for dinner. so on that note,if you aint gonna spit nuthin...dont bother wit me cuz u aint relevant to me or any body here cocksucker...

hahaha i missed this shyt before....nah dude i produce music for people most of the time, I run a few websites and i work bout 3-38 hours a week.pshoppin takes about 3-4% of my daily activity so what seems like a huge effort to you is just something i do in between bites of my lunch.

Your rhymes are wack bro, I said i'd spit a verse if the scottish accent did'nt sound so lame. thats why they have song/ghost writers...so they make dumb fucks like you seem intelligent.

you stick to your brass hard ass approach dude, but theres more to life than talking balls which you'll probably never clock in yer thick dome...i seriously hope your kid gets a decent education and realises that your all fucking cock-heads with a dumb approach to life cos thats what your portraying to me.

you should be building instead of destroying bridges jigz but carry on if ya must..no skin off my nose holmes,hahaha

JIGSAW45
10-02-2008, 12:30 PM
e5VZ2WqP_zI
QQQQQUUUUUUOOOOOTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!
QQQQQUUUUUOOOOOTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!

begongo
10-02-2008, 12:32 PM
hidious serious misterious banana hahahhahahahah