PDA

View Full Version : ...girls are fucking stupid!!!

crust
09-29-2008, 10:39 PM
im sure i could compose a list of all the stupid shit girls do but that would take all day, so, feel free to post stupid shit girls do.

pix, vids, stories!

:b

PALEHORSE
09-29-2008, 10:40 PM
fat chicks got personality

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2008, 10:47 PM
im sure i could compose a list of all the stupid shit girls do but that would take all day, so, feel free to post stupid shit girls do.

pix, vids, stories!

:b

jack why you so abstract?

diggy
09-29-2008, 10:50 PM
They nagg,

They don't help with stuff,

They don't mind their own biz,

They (mostly) dress like whores, then get mad when u look ate em like whores,

They put too much care into looks, and not personality,

They have no cooking skills,

They mostly talk about irrelevant topics that are unimportant,

etc.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2008, 10:53 PM
this thread gets 5 stars from me,i enjoy an occasional good woman bashing,yes...crust,you my new fav poster....girls shouldnt even exist...!!!we need to take our fucking world back!!!

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-29-2008, 11:01 PM
I when chicks act like they got a thing for you and then when it comes down to it, they act like they have no interest. Pisses me off.

crust
09-29-2008, 11:02 PM
prime example: beautiful b

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvPBDfh4Tjg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvPBDfh4Tjg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crust
09-29-2008, 11:26 PM
jack why you so abstract?

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/armed-and-famous/images/jack-osbourne-3.jpg

i dont bloody know man. i dont know.

They nagg,

They don't help with stuff,

They don't mind their own biz,

They (mostly) dress like whores, then get mad when u look ate em like whores,

They put too much care into looks, and not personality,

They have no cooking skills,

They mostly talk about irrelevant topics that are unimportant,

etc.

yep! :b

this thread gets 5 stars from me,i enjoy an occasional good woman bashing,yes...crust,you my new fav poster....girls shouldnt even exist...!!!we need to take our fucking world back!!!

hahahahaha word!!!!
http://www.bloglifetime.com/images/blogs/5-2007/purchase-the-borat-book.jpg

and they can't handle their booze.....I mean sure some dumbshit nigguh will come in here and be like, 'YO THATS GOOD! SO U CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!'

no fuckwit, I mean like the type who u don't wanna hit, I mean the type who drinks and drinks and becomes th@t annoying bitch every1 avoids during the night........same with broads getting high....I swear I don't let no ho fuck with THe DoCTa's dro' u dig?......

yeah man i know what you mean. no one likes a stupid drunk girl at a party....
http://msp49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/kunzaz/girl_drunk.jpg

TAURO
09-29-2008, 11:27 PM
I when chicks act like they got a thing for you and then when it comes down to it, they act like they have no interest. Pisses me off.

Yeah it's called flirting, chicks do that shit all the time, just enjoy the ride. If it doesn't go anywhere...oh well tough shit and just move on.

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Yeah it's called flirting, chicks do that shit all the time, just enjoy the ride. If it doesn't go anywhere...oh well tough shit and just move on.

I'm talking about when they act like they tryna get with you, not just the simple flirting, ya know what I mean?

zooruka
09-29-2008, 11:31 PM

yeah i agree

TAURO
09-29-2008, 11:33 PM
I'm talking about when they act like they tryna get with you, not just the simple flirting, ya know what I mean?

Ok yeah, dick teases, I get you.

blessthedead
09-29-2008, 11:37 PM
sarah palin.

Killa BB
09-29-2008, 11:50 PM
...girls shouldnt even exist...!!!we need to take our fucking world back!!!

A gayer thing has never been said...

crust
09-29-2008, 11:55 PM
and you know what dosent help? the fact that im watching knocked up right now and that fucken bitch, allison's sister, is a fucking stupid rude ass bitch!!!

hahaha granted the fact that its only a moobie but fuck! ive been out in public and seen f00ls get checked by thier ladies like that. shit is hella sad.

p.s. oprah is stupid.

:)

hype
09-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Hate against women is a manifestation of hate towards yourself.

THE W
09-30-2008, 11:16 AM
you guys have been around the wrong females.

Professor Poopsnagle
09-30-2008, 11:28 AM
My only gripe with my current girlfriend is that she spends too much money on useless crap. My money. Money I worked for. She bought herself some prada shoes. God damnit. 400 on some shoes. The nerve. I swear to Jesus I will strangle her one of these days.

Ginnsey
09-30-2008, 11:44 AM
When they Bitch and moan about being treated wrong by a guy but they will keep going back for more and more.....

And then when a guy actually ticks all the boxes that they were after and treats them with a bit of respect........ they get bored and fuck em off to go find another asshole to treat them like shit. FACT!

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 11:50 AM
I Hate It Whenu Hittin The Skins In The Dark And For Sum Reason SheS Super Wet, So The Shit Just BOOst Ur Ego, But When Ur Finished And Cut The LightS On

Bam

Looks Like A Fuckin Masacre

AND ALL THEY HAVE TO SAY FOR THEM SELVES IS
''OH U MUSTA BROUGHT IT DOWN''

I Hate That

Durag
09-30-2008, 11:54 AM
Im not even going to get into my girlfriend, been trying to pluck up the courage to break up with her latley, i give myself another month at most.

What everyone needs to get is a 16 yr old to fuck (if your 16 then get a 12 yr old) coz their young stupid and impressionable and will do anything you say. No matter how bad you treat them they'll stay with you and threat you like a G O D. Theyd probably let you cum on their faces too. Its a win win situation

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 11:56 AM
I Know, I Keep A White Chick Like That Around, I Dont Fucker No More But She Gives Me Money!

Durag
09-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Haha, yeah you can always get something out of them. poor dumb bitches. I was seeing this 15 yr old about two yrs ago, and i just fucked her whenever i felt like it. She knew i was fuckin other people but she said she liked me so much she was willing to put up with it.

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 12:02 PM
I HeAR U Man, Same Here, I Fucked Her When She Was 16 For Almost A Year, Shes 23 Now And Still Waiting Till I Leave My Wife For Her Lmao Realtalk Too!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 12:04 PM

aww ru paul is mad

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Lmao Rupaul

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 12:06 PM
dont u just hate those bitches that are skinny and always wanna ask u if they fat??

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 12:09 PM
When they Bitch and moan about being treated wrong by a guy but they will keep going back for more and more.....

And then when a guy actually ticks all the boxes that they were after and treats them with a bit of respect........ they get bored and fuck em off to go find another asshole to treat them like shit. FACT!

co-sign....

I Hate It Whenu Hittin The Skins In The Dark And For Sum Reason SheS Super Wet, So The Shit Just BOOst Ur Ego, But When Ur Finished And Cut The LightS On

Bam

Looks Like A Fuckin Masacre

AND ALL THEY HAVE TO SAY FOR THEM SELVES IS
''OH U MUSTA BROUGHT IT DOWN''

I Hate That

Runteldat, you been watching Martin Lawrence.....

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Or When They Ask U If A Piece Of Garment Makes Them Look Fat Hahahha

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 12:10 PM
co-sign....

Runteldat, you been watching Martin Lawrence.....
BOY YOU SOO CRAAAZY U SO MU FUCKIN CRAAAZY

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Or When They Ask U If A Piece Of Garment Makes Them Look Fat Hahahha
haha for real,its like just shut the fuck up bitch and leave me alone with that petty ass shit:mexico:

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 12:12 PM
But If We Wanna Slip Into Sum Pussy We Gatta Play Along

Sux

TSA
09-30-2008, 12:13 PM
this entire thread is why i don't get invovled with white girls, what's the point

Durag
09-30-2008, 12:15 PM
Some of them are stupid and impressionable and will do anything you say, whats not to like!

IrOnMaN

Thank you.

But all women aren't like that. The good ones are either old or married. So, we good men have to settle for less.

KLIION JENSEN
lol.....i gotta agree with it though Skampoe......if only she'd say she on the blob before we fuck, that way i can make a concious decision of whether to still fuck her or not...

i had one dumb ass white broad tell me - while we were together as a couple - that if i was black or mixed race i'd be perfect for her, lol, stupid bitch found herself walking home that night...

SKAMPOE
Point Is U Can Mold A White Chick To Whut Ever It Is U Want, But Only Real Gods Can Do This Flawlessly

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 12:19 PM
Point Is U Can Mold A White Chick To Whut Ever It Is U Want, But Only Real Gods Can Do This Flawlessly

amen!!!!!:yes:9:|6^O^

IrOnMaN
Do you guys want to be pimps or husbands?

KLIION JENSEN

you can do that shit with any chick if you get her young enough....

i told one black girl that did'nt get with white dudes, that i was mixed, told her my dad is spanish & my mom is white/black mixed.....and she believed me

Durag
09-30-2008, 12:24 PM
^Haha, yeah they'll believe anything you say. I used to fill this one up with shit the whole time, no matter what i said she believed it. It got a bit annying after a while though.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 12:25 PM
i tell harlots all the time that i am the rza and they suck my wang wang based on that

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 12:27 PM

i'm already a husband, i wanna try this pimpin malarky now....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 12:30 PM

i have a phd in pimping my nigga

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/kinghorrorcore/DSC00293.jpg?t=1222792130

thats how the gods get down son:list:

TSA
09-30-2008, 12:33 PM
that shits gay
why would i wanna mold a girl when i can just fuck a clay pussy

i went out with a dumb impressionable girl, and have 4000% control over the sluts mind, but it was like fucking a wall, no feedback, no opinion, no opposition, no challenge, nothing, it was fuckin gay.

only straight

just was just an eternal victim of life, a fuckin weakling, i can't have that represent me as my other half. yuck

TSA
09-30-2008, 12:36 PM
i have a phd in pimping my nigga

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/kinghorrorcore/DSC00293.jpg?t=1222792130

thats how the gods get down son:list:
AHAHAHAHAHhaAH!!
aAHAHAHahAHAHH!!
AAHAhahAHH!!!!!
GEEOOHDEE
GEEOOHDEE
GEEOOHDEE
GEEOOHDEE
GEEOOHDEE
GEEOOHDEE

Longbongcilvaringz
09-30-2008, 12:40 PM
i tell harlots all the time that i am the rza and they suck my wang wang based on that

haha

Longbongcilvaringz
09-30-2008, 12:41 PM
bahaha at shifter pic.

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 12:41 PM
that shits gay
why would i wanna mold a girl when i can just fuck a clay pussy

i went out with a dumb impressionable girl, and have 4000% control over the sluts mind, but it was like fucking a wall, no feedback, no opinion, no opposition, no challenge, nothing, it was fuckin gay.

only straight

just was just an eternal victim of life, a fuckin weakling, i can't have that represent me as my other half. yuck

dumb girl or clay pussy ??? can a clay pussy go to the store for you ?? can a clay pussy cook you food ?? can a clay pussy change the channel on the tv if you lose the remote ?? can a clay pussy search for that remote while you roll a blunt ??....NOPE....thats why you get the dumb girl........dumb girls are'nt wifey material, dumb girls will clip ya toenails for you, dumb girls will lick ya asshole clean, dumb girls will suck ya dick while you take a shit........you dont fuck with dumb girls because they got opinions, feedback, opposition, or challenge, you fuck dumb broads cos its easy.....you fuck em & bounce, you dont fuck em & have conversations.....

TSA
09-30-2008, 12:43 PM
^AHAHASHshsSHShHAHhahahaha

but i spend so much time yelling at them for being fuck ups, it's useless

Longbongcilvaringz
09-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Hate against women is a manifestation of hate towards yourself.

What's hate against men?

KLIION JENSEN
^ thats where, ya going wrong then......ya talking to them more than you have to

IrOnMaN
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/blackulaanimfi9.gif

^^Blackula

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 12:50 PM

^^Blackula

do you reckon she takes it in the ass ??

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 12:54 PM
oh i know she does....i can put a million dollars on it

WARPATH
09-30-2008, 01:01 PM
I see a lot of you don't have mothers......

Women are the smartest creatures on this earth. Think about it.

Who handles on the hard manual labor?

Who is usually in the supervisor, stressful jobs?

Meanwhile, who is laying back collecting a check in an air conditioned office?

Who is at home lounging watching soaps?

Women run this shit. We just think we're in charge.

KERZO
09-30-2008, 01:08 PM
girls shouldnt even exist

wtf..do you realise how gay that sounds....the most annoying thing my girl does is constantly talk to me when im trying to do shit like post on wu-corp, play the xbox or building a :b

IrOnMaN
09-30-2008, 01:10 PM
I see a lot of you don't have mothers......

Women are the smartest creatures on this earth. Think about it.

Who handles on the hard manual labor?

Who is usually in the supervisor, stressful jobs?

Meanwhile, who is laying back collecting a check in an air conditioned office?

Who is at home lounging watching soaps?

Women run this shit. We just think we're in charge.

Women aren't the smartest creatures on earth (I'm not saying they're stupid but they're clearly not as intelligent as men. Most black women are smarter than black men.)

Both men and women collect their paychecks in air conditioned offices, depending on the job title.

How does watching soaps make a woman intelligent?

I think your post is a joke. Nice try, though.

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 01:18 PM

cos she aint out at work, she's chillin, while her man is out at work bustin his ass to keep the roof over her head & food in her belly & clothes on her back.....quite smart really

IrOnMaN
09-30-2008, 01:39 PM
cos she aint out at work, she's chillin, while her man is out at work bustin his ass to keep the roof over her head & food in her belly & clothes on her back.....quite smart really

Correct me if I wrong, but aren't some women single? And aren't there single mothers that don't work and are on welfare?

Plus, men are suppose to take care of their women. So, it's ok for a woman to lay around the house because that's normal. I don't understand how it makes her intelligent.

WARPATH
09-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Women aren't the smartest creatures on earth (I'm not saying they're stupid but they're clearly not as intelligent as men. Most black women are smarter than black men.)

Both men and women collect their paychecks in air conditioned offices, depending on the job title.

I think your post is a joke. Nice try, though.

But the majority of jobs out there for women involve staying inside of an office, messing with papers, and usually more mentally draining then physically.

Exactly, and the women that do go out and work are just asserting to us that they are smarter. They're dumbing themselves down just to prove they can do our jobs.

IrOnMaN
09-30-2008, 01:47 PM
But the majority of jobs out there for women involve staying inside of an office, messing with papers, and usually more mentally draining then physically.

Exactly, and the women that do go out and work are just asserting to us that they are smarter. They're dumbing themselves down just to prove they can do our jobs.

True. My superiors at my job are females.

True. In all my geology courses, they're some women who know what's going on. Most of them are quite good at geology, too. But they're are in their mid 20s to early 30s, though. I'm 21.

Plus, women read more than men, right?

WARPATH
09-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Plus, women read more than men, right?

I think so. I don't have the statistics on it though.

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Correct me if I wrong, but aren't some women single? And aren't there single mothers that don't work and are on welfare?

Plus, men are suppose to take care of their women. So, it's ok for a woman to lay around the house because that's normal. I don't understand how it makes her intelligent.

ok, corrected, you're wrong...so, i dunno how it is in America, but over here it goes like this......YES there are single mothers, but its not cos of how the chips fall or how the cookie crumbles.....single mothers get first priority when it comes to housing - a 16 year old girl gets pregnant in order to get her council flat, she will then get housing benefit which will pay her rent, she'll get child benefit which will pay for neccessities for her child such as food, milk, nappies (diapers) and she'll also get food stamps to go with that, she'll get payments from her babies dad, you know to prove he's not a deadbeat, then she'll have a male "friend" that she fucks every once in a while, and likes her, he's cool with the kid, so he gives her money................basically.....unless she's a Minibumpsh, she'd have all this locked down and would'nt have to work for the longest time......i know plenty of broads that are single moms & on welfare (benefits) that dont work, and they got the money to look after the home, feed her & her kids, but yet she still gets to go out every weekend & she got more money than me.....who goes out to work.

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 01:58 PM

that too....

IrOnMaN
09-30-2008, 01:59 PM
I think so. I don't have the statistics on it though.

Because women read books that are about love and drama. Men, however, read the newspaper. Men only read when they have to. Sometimes, we might read a book when there's nothing else to do.

Since I'm a college student, I'm constantly in the books. I do it because I have to and because I want to.

IrOnMaN
09-30-2008, 02:07 PM
ok, corrected, you're wrong...so, i dunno how it is in America, but over here it goes like this......YES there are single mothers, but its not cos of how the chips fall or how the cookie crumbles.....single mothers get first priority when it comes to housing - a 16 year old girl gets pregnant in order to get her council flat, she will then get housing benefit which will pay her rent, she'll get child benefit which will pay for neccessities for her child such as food, milk, nappies (diapers) and she'll also get food stamps to go with that, she'll get payments from her babies dad, you know to prove he's not a deadbeat, then she'll have a male "friend" that she fucks every once in a while, and likes her, he's cool with the kid, so he gives her money................basically.....unless she's a Minibumpsh, she'd have all this locked down and would'nt have to work for the longest time......i know plenty of broads that are single moms & on welfare (benefits) that dont work, and they got the money to look after the home, feed her & her kids, but yet she still gets to go out every weekend & she got more money than me.....who goes out to work.

Hmmm... no. Women like that are just milking the system. Women do that here in America, too. Some women are just lazy. So, what do they do? They'll sell their bullshit (having kids and making excuses) and pussy to get their way in life. Yes, it's a very good scam. In the long run, how will all this benefit her in the future? I mean, come on. Women like that make other women look bad. They think just because they're women, they shouldn't have to work. They sit around with thier girlfriends talking shit about men but they're waiting for a man to take care of them. Yes, women do that! How do I know this? I was rasied by women so I know what goes on. Then, you have some women that will try to get preagant by a man who has money so she can suck him dry. You have bitches like that. Thank God it has happen to me because I know a lot of men that got burned. Think about it.

Bitches ain't shit and you know it.

THE MASON
09-30-2008, 02:07 PM
True. My superiors at my job are females.

Word same here but i just think it was the company trying not to look sexist and play into the whole equality thing. Which is what started it all, once we said they were equals they jus got out of control with it, yet still they complain about womens rights and violence against women, now im not sayin id ever hit a women(not unless absolutely necessary) but if they want to be equal and what not, how come i cant beat the shit out of a girl the same as a dude?

TSA
09-30-2008, 02:14 PM
i'd agree with slippy. women aer sonning the shit out of men in life.

they have the best grades, are going to college more, and there's NO reason to higher men over women in 2008 for any job that requires the slightest drop of brain power

that's why they're NOT highering men.

i'd say women are winning.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Word same here but i just think it was the company trying not to look sexist and play into the whole equality thing. Which is what started it all, once we said they were equals they jus got out of control with it, yet still they complain about womens rights and violence against women, now im not sayin id ever hit a women(not unless absolutely necessary) but if they want to be equal and what not, how come i cant beat the shit out of a girl the same as a dude?

so fucking true man

this is my thing,if u think you equal to a man,you may as well fuck yourself since u can have a dick and all that shit...no chick plays that im equal to you bullshit with me

ill tell you what i hate hearing the most,this just drives me to the wall,its when the lowest of low black woman starts this whole "imma strong black woman " bullshit...but then turn around and act like she from a cave and shit,no job,too many fucking kids and thinking men are just a tool to take care of her skank ass:thumbdwn:

HANZO
09-30-2008, 02:19 PM
yes they maybe stupid, but some girls will get you to put up with the dumbest things. the ones who know how to exploit the power of their pussys are incredibly smart.

TSA
09-30-2008, 02:19 PM
i would say it goes

Black women
Men
White women

idk where you guys live and shit, but the black women your citing are poor ppl. poor ppl suck at alot of things, it's the way the universe works. usually when black is the descriptive word you mean 'poor'.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 02:23 PM
aint that the fucking truth

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 02:27 PM
idk where you guys live and shit, but the black women your citing are poor ppl. poor ppl suck at alot of things, it's the way the universe works. usually when black is the descriptive word you mean 'poor'.

nah, not really, i mean women with skin which is black, or some shade of brown, if i meant "poor", i'd say poor black woman, or broke.....i think your post was a weak attempt to bring some racism into the discussion...by what you said, the word "white" must mean rich....if thats the case, i must be black, because i'm broke as fuck

TSA
09-30-2008, 02:34 PM
no, not really.
black is the poor/incorrect race
white is the rich/correct race

review this thread. When white women were mentioned, they were mentioned in the lens of suburban white women

when black women were mentioned they were mentioned in the lens of poor ghetto women

black women, in an almost equal %age to white ppl are middle class and don't have 1000 kids by different douches.

both poor white women and poor black women have 1000 kids by different douches, usually other poor douches.

poor ppl are douchy, idk if its the poorness that makes them douches or the douchiness that makes them poor, but that's the way the world is, and in all instances the black side of the problem is the 'norm' and the white side is the 'exception'

if you go to a university and see the thousands of black women getting better grades then everyone else, you'll notice they don't have kids out of wedlock as well.

same with white woman at universities.

why? cause they're not poor.

if you go to a poor white neighborhood your going to see acres of illegitimate mixed kids and 6 moms.

illegitimate cause the dad is poor, and therefore a likely douche.

TSA
09-30-2008, 02:36 PM
also, notice when white women have 6 black kids all with different dads its cited as black men having an uncontrollable appetite for white women

tho that SINGLE white women had 6 kids with DIFFERENT black men.
After 3 you begin to wonder who has the appetite for who, but only you don't, because cultural conditioning tells you the black incorrect in the situation not the white.

diggy
09-30-2008, 03:28 PM
I hate when women are on that feminist hate bullshit.

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 05:07 PM
stupid .. but you gays .. i mean "guys" can't live without us... unless you like duh penis .. which is fine in this thread.

HANZO
09-30-2008, 05:13 PM
ohhh shit a girl, quick everyone take cover. shes gonna kill everyone by telling us how her day went...................

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 05:17 PM
ohhh shit a girl, quick everyone take cover. shes gonna kill everyone by telling us how her day went...................

wokka wokka wokka ...

as If i talk about my personal life to you rejects.. pffff

HANZO
09-30-2008, 05:25 PM
wokka wokka wokka ...

as If i talk about my personal life to you rejects.. pffff

i found this statement unfunny.

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I see you're taking me seriously little boy. Point well taken.

HANZO
09-30-2008, 05:32 PM
yes im am taking this seriously, reason why i believe that you are deserving of some negative rep.... *hits rep button*...

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 05:33 PM
OH NOES !

*farts*

ne way .. gotta get back to work. later fags.

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 05:41 PM
you can do that shit with any chick if you get her young enough....

i told one black girl that did'nt get with white dudes, that i was mixed, told her my dad is spanish & my mom is white/black mixed.....and she believed me
U MIGHT FOOL A RICAN MAMI OR A BLACK QUEEN ONCE MAYBE TWICE, DEN SHES GETTIN THE BLADE FOR ONE FIFTY!

BUT A WHITE CHICK HAHAHHAHAHA MAN TOTALLY DIFF MIND FRAME

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^^Blackula
FAG^^^

they have the best grades, are going to college more, and there's NO reason to higher men over women in 2008 for any job that requires the slightest drop of brain power

UR RIGHT^

BUT FAMALES WERE CRAFTED FROM MALES, NO MATTER HOW MANY DILDOS THEY MAKE WOMEN ARE ALWAYS GONNA NEED A MAN, EVEN ALL THEM LESBOES, BUTCH HOES, A REAL GOD LIKE ME TAKE ANY FEMALE AND REACH IN THE DEPTH OF THEIR SOUL AND EXTRACT AAAAAALLLLL THOSE FEELINGS FOR ME TO PLAY WITH AT WILL SUN SHIT IS LIKE DAT, SOME ARE BORN WITH THE GIFT OF GAB, BUT OTHERS JUST USE VERBAL WERDPLAY TO OPEN CHICKS MINDS IN TO WHUT THE FUCK I WANT!!!!

crust
09-30-2008, 05:44 PM

hahaha so this is what all the hype was about?

yeah i can see what youre talking about, shes pretty cute.

:)

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Hahahha U Say That Every Time U Cee It Like You've Never Seen It B4 Hahahahaha Dats Funny Like Sitcom Funny Hahahaha Dope^

crust
09-30-2008, 06:17 PM
hahah hey what can i say? ima sucker for a cute smile. hahah :)

yo skamp that your sig is fucking brutal. i cant see gifs from my sidekick, i just got to a comp. shit is dope! props.

by chance do you know what movie is that from?

crust
09-30-2008, 06:20 PM
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/women-drivers-i-bet-the-boat-just-jumped-out-in-front-of-you-demotivational-poster.jpg

Killa BB
09-30-2008, 06:21 PM
I hope that you all will be cursed with many daughters...

TheWolf
09-30-2008, 06:22 PM
Hang on.

I just went to check out my Blackula Cooch Shot and it's been removed.

Black could you please send me a fresh Twat shot.

Thanks

crust
09-30-2008, 06:28 PM

same here so i can teach them not to grow up and do stupid shit like these stupid bitches!

http://www.coolnfreepix.com/Nicole-Richie/paris-hilton-and-nicole-richie20.jpg

WARPATH
09-30-2008, 06:31 PM
same here so i can teach them not to grow up and do stupid shit like these stupid bitches!

http://www.coolnfreepix.com/Nicole-Richie/paris-hilton-and-nicole-richie20.jpg

Them chicks are rich and would clown you hard if you approached them = brilliant.

IrOnMaN
09-30-2008, 06:35 PM
U

FAG^^^

Umm....no. I posted the picture because she's sexy.

IrOnMaN
09-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Them chicks are rich and would clown you hard if you approached them = brilliant.

True. They might have you as a fuck buddy, though. First, they'd probably ask you to show'em your penis because to them, that's really all you're good for.

Like Oprah. She doesn't need a man. The only thing she'd need is some dick once and a while.

crust
09-30-2008, 06:40 PM

you know what youre 100% right...

theyre rich and would clown me if i approached them, but that still dosent cover up the fact that they are stupid and do stupid shit.

having money dosent make up for being stupid. it dosent make you smart.

and im not bagging on all girls cuz, come on we all know that there is some smart WOMEN out there.

women.

in the words of the wise: jeru the damaja

http://www.hiphopnerd.com/pics/posts/jeru.jpg

"i aint talking about the queens, but wut?! the bitches. not the young ladies, but wut?! the bitches. not the sistahs, but wut?! THE BITCHES! the bitches the bitches....BITCH!!! "

blessthedead
09-30-2008, 06:41 PM
they send out n00dz and get all when they get passed around

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 06:57 PM
hahah hey what can i say? ima sucker for a cute smile. hahah :)

yo skamp that your sig is fucking brutal. i cant see gifs from my sidekick, i just got to a comp. shit is dope! props.

by chance do you know what movie is that from?
NAH MAN, IJUST CAME ACCROSS IT IN THE NET, SHITS DOPE I LIKE IT!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-30-2008, 07:12 PM

Shit, women make 78 cents to the man's dollar for doing the same job.

Men win.

Society views men as innately possessing skills and attributes that make them better suited for success in business and all competitive fields.

I'm not saying it is true, and I'm also not saying it is false.

Either way, we're still beating that ass.

Men are physically stronger than women also.

Most of you college students and beatnik europeans don't know this, but being big and physically intimidating is valuable in most business-oriented careers. When you're a big, muscular guy, and you have face-to-face meetings with clients, superiors, or even competitors, and they see that you're a handsome, muscular dynamo, and you also happen to be good at what you do, you've won. You have their respect, and they realize you're worthy.

Right or wrong, that's the way it is.

If society ever breaks down and we live in a mad-max-like post-apocalyptic thunderdome situation, it will illustrate once again that nature, for whatever reason, made women weaker. This is biology.

Biologically speaking, men are duh dominut sexx.

And you can't argue with science.

crust
09-30-2008, 07:19 PM
^ truth.

T420
09-30-2008, 07:20 PM
There taste in music is shit.

NY_Mami
09-30-2008, 07:33 PM

Thank you.......

That shit is soooooooo gay........ Most of the shit said on here....... doesn't apply to all women...... but men do some stupid shit as well.......

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Ny Mami is not stupid.

But is she a girl then?

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 07:57 PM
no, not really.
black is the poor/incorrect race
white is the rich/correct race

review this thread. When white women were mentioned, they were mentioned in the lens of suburban white women

when black women were mentioned they were mentioned in the lens of poor ghetto women

black women, in an almost equal %age to white ppl are middle class and don't have 1000 kids by different douches.

both poor white women and poor black women have 1000 kids by different douches, usually other poor douches.

poor ppl are douchy, idk if its the poorness that makes them douches or the douchiness that makes them poor, but that's the way the world is, and in all instances the black side of the problem is the 'norm' and the white side is the 'exception'

if you go to a university and see the thousands of black women getting better grades then everyone else, you'll notice they don't have kids out of wedlock as well.

same with white woman at universities.

why? cause they're not poor.

if you go to a poor white neighborhood your going to see acres of illegitimate mixed kids and 6 moms.

illegitimate cause the dad is poor, and therefore a likely douche.

ok, yeah, attitudes and thinking like this is what makes it that way, because people of colour can't believe that some (not all) black people are just wrong, some of them are incorrect, i know black single moms with multiple children to multiple fathers, that makes them just the same as those white single moms with multiple children to multiple partners...

also, notice when white women have 6 black kids all with different dads its cited as black men having an uncontrollable appetite for white women

tho that SINGLE white women had 6 kids with DIFFERENT black men.
After 3 you begin to wonder who has the appetite for who, but only you don't, because cultural conditioning tells you the black incorrect in the situation not the white.

no, when a black man gets with nothing but white women, thats when he has an uncontrollable appetite for white women, when a white woman has 6 kids to 6 different black men, then she's a cheap slut that can't get enough black dick, same as if a black woman has 6 kids to 6 white men, she's a cheap slut that can't get enough white dick.....either way, if a woman has 6 kids to 6 different men, regardless of race, she's a slut, sorry

I hate when women are on that feminist hate bullshit.

especially when they get on that chivalry shit afterwards, some old "i'm a strong independant woman, but i need you to hold doors open for me & gimme some money to get my hair done" bullshit

"guys" can't live without us...

girls cant live without guys, wtf, pussy aint being used to its full potential without a dick to go indise it, thats why you dykes use strap-ons

wokka wokka wokka

lol, wtf does that mean ??? you Metal Mickey's cousin or something ???

me too, that way i can teach em not to be sluts & fall for the bullshit that guys give em just so they can get some pussy and leave em to be a statistic....its called good parenting

NAH MAN, IJUST CAME ACCROSS IT IN THE NET, SHITS DOPE I LIKE IT!

it looks like that movie "The Legend Of Ricky", but i could be wrong, the fat dude is in Big trouble In Little China too i do believe

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 08:11 PM
haha how gullible are peeps on here,im one dude that fucks and loves to talk about bitches here more than anyone and yall actually believe i want to rid the world of women???

what would i do without them?? they complete me'

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-30-2008, 08:15 PM

Joker approves of this quote.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 08:22 PM
^^^^haha hence why u one of my fav posters on here,you see the truth and the truth is joker haha

crust
09-30-2008, 08:31 PM
haha how gullible are peeps on here,im one dude that fucks and loves to talk about bitches here more than anyone and yall actually believe i want to rid the world of women???

hahaha gottcha homie.

its a thin line between love and hate.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2008, 08:34 PM
yes sirrrrr...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-30-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm not crazy, I'm just ahead of the curve.

Peace to both of you.

NY_Mami
09-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Ny Mami is not stupid.

But is she a girl then?

Yes I am a FEMALE.......

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-30-2008, 08:58 PM
then u r a weird one

yes, this is a compliment, be sure to save it in your mind

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Hang on.

I just went to check out my Blackula Cooch Shot and it's been removed.

Black could you please send me a fresh Twat shot.

Thanks

I have a penis sorry.

btw... that wasn't really my "twat" :-/ if that breaks your heart .. keep pretending it was? .. everything else is real though, just chest shots.

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 09:23 PM
btw... that wasn't really my "twat" :-/ if that breaks your heart .. keep pretending it was? .. everything else is real though, just chest shots.

in that case, nice titties, was the ass shots you too ??

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 09:28 PM
yeah yeah ..

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 09:31 PM
nice ass too....ever been fucked in it ??

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Anal is for men who don't have vagina's

Killa BB
09-30-2008, 09:34 PM
Hahahahahahaha.... WTF.

LORD NOSE
09-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Women/Girls ain't Stupid - they silly

Men are stupid

then there's Gods

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 09:35 PM

nah, its for bitches with slack pussies

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Fags Geez

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 09:39 PM
that sucks for them .. I aint never had a bf say "can i fuck your ass cause your pussy's 'slacking' "

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 09:41 PM
that sucks for them .. I aint never had a bf say "can i fuck your ass cause your pussy's 'slacking' "

when they try & put it in your ass, thats what they're truely saying, they just tryna be polite....

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 09:43 PM
hahahahaha .. naw I've never experienced that

SKAMPOE
09-30-2008, 09:52 PM
http://www.lilith-ezine.com/articles/health/images/Pro-Anorexia-03.jpg
http://theblacksentinel.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/anorexic2pl.jpg
http://fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/anorexic1.jpg
http://icon.bahblog.net/files/2008/05/anorexic.jpg

http://www.allstupidjokes.com/files/picture/45165319.jpg

KLIION JENSEN
09-30-2008, 10:19 PM
hahahahaha .. naw I've never experienced that

i would'nt have thought so, you know...with you being a lesbian & all

TSA
09-30-2008, 10:28 PM
i would like to clarify blackula did post i picture of her vag. i have it

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-30-2008, 10:30 PM

Does it look like Jack Link's Teryaki-flavored beef jerky?

Blackula Spectacula
09-30-2008, 10:31 PM

no i've never posted a pic of my "vag"

The Void
10-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Woah woah, what did I just step into?

crust
10-01-2008, 02:26 AM
no i've never posted a pic of my "vag"

well?

and dont post a stunt double either.

LOL :)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-01-2008, 02:52 AM

hahahhahahah nice one.

The Hound
10-01-2008, 02:54 AM
women are stupid because they care what men think ... if men are the undisputed simpleton's of life why do women care what we think? ... why? because women are stupid

Blackula Spectacula
10-01-2008, 03:01 AM
women are stupid because they care what men think ... if men are the undisputed simpleton's of life why do women care what we think? ... why? because women are stupid

I saw your youtube video. You don't look like you get much women at the pubs mate. Explains your hate for women.

Work on your physical appearance .. that might work.

The Hound
10-01-2008, 03:55 AM
for some reason you think i care ... you tyring to put shit on me is like soliola tryna tackle ruben wiki

BF4a3Yy0swQ

zooruka
10-01-2008, 03:56 AM

lmao9:|6

Blackula Spectacula
10-01-2008, 10:26 PM
tonearm neg repped me .. proves he cares about what I had said. I win.

The Hound
10-01-2008, 10:57 PM
i negged because you didn't appreciate the positive one ... tsk tsk ... you don't like random neg rep but you didn't say anything about random positive rep

i need to buy 2009 membership argh

blessthedead
10-01-2008, 11:14 PM
they bleed out of their vagina. nuff said. that's just gerrs terr. euah !!!

crust
10-01-2008, 11:20 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/198390/5_22_033106_mckinney.jpg
"...that IS gerrrrs"

IrOnMaN
10-20-2008, 02:01 PM
^^Nasty. But if she got an ass.................she's okay.:)