PDA

View Full Version : Clans of Intrigues - chekk the beat !

DrunkenMasta303
09-30-2008, 05:07 PM
peace, this is my first (!) post in the audio booth, but im planning to post in here more often from now on...

yO chekk the beat and please tell me what u like about it and also what u DONT like
(its kinda strange, but thats what i like about it)

clans of intrigue.mp3 - 4.64MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/1971558342ca7b11/)

PEACE

Tracks
09-30-2008, 05:17 PM
its pretty good, i cant give you props for using that break though. on the boring side too.

GameOfDeath
09-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Got all the pieces. Sample is a little high from what I hear drums are low and it needs a bass. Melody is ill.

The Prime Sithesizah
09-30-2008, 06:59 PM
The Pros: The beat itself is strong, nonetheless!! The melody is haunting and eerie at it's finest. With those sqeaky effects and shit lol makes me feel like I'm playing a special Resident Evil game's level lol.. good orchestrated sounds and everything, just love how it all sounds..

The Cons: ehhh, just the drums.. like.. somewhat come across not very strong but they're definitely not weak, it's just that they're not hitting hard enough.. but either way I look at it, the beat sounds dope to me.. it's easily in the range for any emcee with a dark mentality...

GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!

Boss_Digger
10-01-2008, 09:48 AM
I agree with the guys above!! I think you will find if you add a bass line it will give the beat that bit of extra kick it needs to make those drums thump and to make it a really good beat, then a bit of mix tweeking to make it all gel and its a winner!!

DrunkenMasta303
10-01-2008, 12:51 PM
yo thanks for ya honest opinions,

'n yeah i know what ya mean about the drums, theyre not really hitting, unfortunately i cant fix them cos i already saved the beat like that, but i will definitely add some bass when i got time and repost it

peace

White_Mouse
10-01-2008, 01:03 PM
i think that Prime said it best when he was talking about the drums, their not strong but their def not weak, but i really dig the samples you used for this joint man, great dark atmosphere that you created
if you could i'd really appreciate it if you wouldcheck out the new thread and leave feed
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64169

SKAMPOE
10-01-2008, 04:40 PM
I Like This Rite Here...but I Also Agree With The Godz In Regards To Needing A Baseline. Real Dark Nonetheless...good Shit My Dood...peace

JIGSAW45
10-01-2008, 07:34 PM
good stuff...i like that creepy shit!!!speakin of that...wassup with a new beat god?