PDA

View Full Version : you can catch real niggas doing some real things for real money

TSA
10-01-2008, 10:11 PM
what are some real things you've done for real money?

one time when i was selling CDs, i told this sudanese kid to sell me some at another school that i had no access to except by him. So i gave him 6 and told him i'll comeback for the money or the CDs, whatever he has in a week.

then the fag took off and decided he wasn't giving me my shit no more.

so i went and looked for him with some asians.

and we didn't find the fag

so we were at a party and i bump into him and told him to give me his fitted.

and he did.

he owed me a total of 6 dollars. i gave the hat to white tsa cause my massive head makes fitted hats look goofy.

hbu?

Dokuro
10-01-2008, 10:15 PM
my cus works in constructon he just built a home for hapitate for the homeless thats some real shit

Visionz
10-01-2008, 10:15 PM
that's really real

the realness of that whole situation might just make me log off........it TOOO REAL for me to stand

11th Chamber
10-01-2008, 10:24 PM
since u are bringin up real niggas

You should know that real niggas dont snitch, and they especially wont lie for a bitch. Real Niggas usually get rich

TSA
10-01-2008, 10:25 PM
^i've noticed that with all the real niggas i know. They're really big on that

but visions,
im sorry dude.

i'll tone it down.

ok, there was this one time at work where they wanted me to do an over night really desperately, and i didn't wanna do it, but though aww what the hell and did it for them cause otherwise it would leave an insane mom alone with really young children.

but they'ed be sleeping so i guess that counters it....

....yeah

crust
10-01-2008, 10:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/fredy.gif

TSA
10-01-2008, 10:28 PM
faggot

Visionz
10-01-2008, 10:31 PM
^i've noticed that with all the real niggas i know. They're really big on that

but visions,
im sorry dude.

i'll tone it down.

ok, there was this one time at work where they wanted me to do an over night really desperately, and i didn't wanna do it, but though aww what the hell and did it for them cause otherwise it would leave an insane mom alone with really young children.

but they'ed be sleeping so i guess that counters it....

....yeah
ahahaha nah it goes back to what 11th was saying, I wouldn't ever say how I make some of my money over the interwebz, not atleast since junior high ended, I used to sale candy back in the day, made about a $120 a week going to public school

TSA
10-01-2008, 10:32 PM
yeah, real niggas get rich

The Hound
10-01-2008, 10:36 PM
this one time i went into the milk bar and i like asked for a milkshake - back when the milk bar was a milk bar and not a tobacconist - and i like ... had to wait for my milkshake ... then the dude who was making it walked out the back and the other dude gave it to me and i had the C.R.E.A.M. in my hand ($2.20 IIRC) and dude just walked off ... and i was in the middle of a moral dilemma if i should pay the man or not ... i didn't

crust
10-01-2008, 10:40 PM
faggot

real niggaz do work.

real niggaz get money.

real niggaz dont die.

blah blah blah.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/fredy.gif

Visionz
10-01-2008, 10:48 PM
^I was getting breakfast at Chick-fil-A once paid with a 10 and got change for a 20

***pauses for a second, thinks "nah fuck it, I've gotten mad chicken biscuits here" walks off

Robert
10-01-2008, 11:54 PM
At my current (shitty) part time job I went through a period in which I like to call the "golden era". Basically I stack shelves in a supermarket at night to make some extra bread while at university. I also ate my way through about $2000-3000 worth of stock in about 8 months while on the job, and that is a conservative estimate. The lack of supervision and minimal cameras were a great help in this endeavour. Some stocked items were so depleted by our efforts that they didn't reappear for months (the computer ordering system relies on items being sold to reorder them).

SKAMPOE
10-02-2008, 01:04 AM
So Many Stories Dont Know Where To Start!

Well Tha One Im Least Proud Off, Sellin To Pregnaunt Fiends, Even Got Dome From A PrEGnaunt Custie, She Was Fly So It Dont Count!

Visionz
10-02-2008, 01:14 AM
http://www.geocities.com/lawrenceofcyberia/blogpages/phelps/phelps7.jpg

J-Cee
10-02-2008, 01:59 AM
selling fireworks at school,where as i got them discounted and sold them for triple the price...

J-Cee
10-02-2008, 02:01 AM
selling weed to tourists who don't know the price and quantity in Australia,therefore taking chunks of bud from each bagg sold....and getting return customers...lol

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2008, 03:18 AM
when in doubt, break some fake acid out. Sugar cubes. Just make up some groovy namez and you win.

Keg cupz, whether u bought the keg or not.

....... Once this dude glued some cheap ass herbz together with soap and sold it to some kids lookin for weed. hahaa.

Interesting thread

KERZO
10-02-2008, 03:28 AM
yeah i sold some mad substances to stupid people.

i went through a faze of selling oxo stock cubes as cannabis resin and selling parsley as weed to supid fucks.

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2008, 04:02 AM
air brushin airforces an sellin em on ebay along with other tricked out clothes an shit

J-Cee
10-02-2008, 04:19 AM
selling kids to rich white ppl....

diggy
10-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Anybody ever sell sex?

Huggasaurus Sex
10-02-2008, 05:10 AM
Well Tha One Im Least Proud Off, Sellin To Pregnaunt Fiends, Even Got Dome From A PrEGnaunt Custie, She Was Fly So It Dont Count!

so let me get this straight. of the 2 dudes who led the crusade in getting jasper banned for (briefly) posting an image of child abuse...

1 is a deadbeat dad who'd rather make internet forum signatures to increase his internet forum reputation points than help his son with his homework. and then suddenly quit said forum in order to join a rival forum...

and the other gives drugs (what weed, coke, crack?) to pregnant women who are so poor that they will actually suck his baby dick for a fix?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x75/Humanface_Huggah/skampORLY.gif

wu-corp stories

Durag
10-02-2008, 05:24 AM
^Haha

throughout secondary school (high school) i would go into the shop that all the kids went into and rob whatever they wanted, id come out and sell the stuff to them half price. Someone would want a breakfast roll, can of coke and a mars bar, id go in, take the lot, bring it out front and sell it half for what hed pay.

They had cameras (fuckin loads) but no one ever looked at them, and an ancient sercurity guard, who couldnt catch a cold, but i had my ways of working around that. In all my years i never got caught, then the year i left i heard someone got caught. Sickened.

A friend of mine sold a bar of soap to someone and tol him it was a bar of hash for 800 euro. He had it wrapped in tin foil, and yer man handed over the money and walked away. The next day in school everyone knew about it, the guy was a fuckin laughing stock for months, and he sure as hell never got his money back.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2008, 05:33 AM
I took A dozen entirely graphite pencils from my former employer.

http://image.misterart.com/grouppix/528x352/4000/g4182.jpg

Without their explicit permission.

Beat. That.

Edgar Erebus
10-02-2008, 05:39 AM
A friend of mine sold a bar of soap to someone and tol him it was a bar of hash for 800 euro. He had it wrapped in tin foil, and yer man handed over the money and walked away. The next day in school everyone knew about it, the guy was a fuckin laughing stock for months, and he sure as hell never got his money back.

Nice. Reminds me of that fat asshole who was buying reefers from me in grammar school. Well, he thought he was buying reefers. I surely wasn't so stupid to even risk to get caught, so I was rolling sage from my grandma's garden. The best part is that dude really did get high, he was aimlessly wandering around and talking shit to people on bus stop.

Durag
10-02-2008, 05:45 AM
^^Haha

Some people are so fuckin stupid. I was high one time and was rolling joints with this fat idiot who i used to be friendly with. Anyways, i dunno how it came up, but i told him if you put ashes into a joint it gets you way more stoned as a laugh.

I was chatting to my friends a few days later, and they said they were at a house party and he was there, rolling joints and putting ashes from the ash try and the fire into them, and telling everyone it gets you more stoned. No body told him, they just spent the night laughin at him. Fuckin idiot.

VZA
10-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Traded a spliff in exchange for borrowing a 30 zippo for the weekend, I put dried basil in the spliff, and kept the lighter for good.

TSA
10-02-2008, 11:54 AM
So Many Stories Dont Know Where To Start!

man, that's fucking disgusting.

the selling part

so why are you ok with inficide to fill your own selfish needs and totally against gay people cause they make you uncomfortable?

infincide > Gays?

TSA
10-02-2008, 11:56 AM
oh, i was also sexing a moron, her dad gave her retarded amounts of money to fill a void in himself to be valued and loved by others, and she had the same complex, so she would give the money to everyone instead of acutally buying important stuff

for a good month and a half i didn't pay for gas, and rarely paid for food.

SKAMPOE
10-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Wtf Are U Talkin Bout, English Mother Fucker Do U Speak It!

SKAMPOE
10-02-2008, 12:00 PM
so let me get this straight. of the 2 dudes who led the crusade in getting jasper banned for (briefly) posting an image of child abuse...

1 is a deadbeat dad who'd rather make internet forum signatures to increase his internet forum reputation points than help his son with his homework. and then suddenly quit said forum in order to join a rival forum...

and the other gives drugs (what weed, coke, crack?) to pregnant women who are so poor that they will actually suck his baby dick for a fix?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x75/Humanface_Huggah/skampORLY.gif

wu-corp stories
HAHAHAHA LIKE I SAID IM NOT PROUD OF IT! PLUS WHEN NIGGAZ GOTTA EAT ALL THAT GOES OUT THE WINDOW!

TSA
10-02-2008, 12:05 PM
or they go get a job.

SKAMPOE
10-02-2008, 12:14 PM
But When Niggaz Is Four Or Five Time Felons, Like I Said We Hustle!

The Hound
10-02-2008, 12:33 PM
I took A dozen entirely graphite pencils from my former employer.

http://image.misterart.com/grouppix/528x352/4000/g4182.jpg

Without their explicit permission.

Beat. That.

ne-gro-please ...

back in year 8 (2000) my school had a point system whereby if you had merit awards awarded to you and handed them in you gained points and got to go on end of year trips ... i stole a stack of 100+ from mr goddard in tech drawing AS HE WAS WRITING THEM and i sold them for $1 a pop ... $3.50 for 5 and $8 for 10 ... i didn't buy my own chicken burger for a looooooong time ...

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Yeah, my post was pathetic.

I never sold them anyway, i just did gay little drawings with them in lectures.

But, if i sell the drawings, then it might just be, the ultimate, hustle, time.

I did this one of the cover to AP (from memory i might add) in US Politics, really should have paid more attention, and i wouldn't be getting flamed by these yankees 24/7.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/DSC01217.jpg?t=1222969505

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/APCover.jpg

Don't think i should quit my day job.

Actually, i don't even have a day job.

TSA
10-02-2008, 12:51 PM
But When Niggaz Is Four Or Five Time Felons, Like I Said We Hustle!
or you could not become a 4 and 5 time felon, or live off your wife and not eat as much.

or apply for federal aid and chill....

your really not gonna justify infancide, that's really fucked up.
i shouldn't judge though

Sgt Holly Wood
10-02-2008, 12:53 PM
i sold a kid who never smoked pot and wanted to try it a bag of oregano

never knew if he tried smoking that crap or not

thats some real god body shit nigga!!!

Blackula Spectacula
10-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Yeah, my post was pathetic.

I never sold them anyway, i just did gay little drawings with them in lectures.

But, if i sell the drawings, then it might just be, the ultimate, hustle, time.

I did this one of the cover to AP (from memory i might add) in US Politics, really should have paid more attention, and i wouldn't be getting flamed by these yankees 24/7.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/DSC01217.jpg?t=1222969505

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/APCover.jpg

Don't think i should quit my day job.

Actually, i don't even have a day job.

exquisite

TSA
10-02-2008, 12:56 PM
why do they have US history in australia?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2008, 12:57 PM
US Politrix

Because USA is the most important player in the international political system.

Sgt Holly Wood
10-02-2008, 01:00 PM
i robbed all of my bros halloween candy last year and sold each piece for 50 cents

HOLLA!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2008, 01:02 PM
haha

I cut up a piece of bamboo once and made a pipe.

Saving me some money.

The Hound
10-02-2008, 01:02 PM
seargant steels is too real for me to handle ... stealing hallowean candy ... selling herbs as weed ...

*bows*

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2008, 01:04 PM
haha

Look at how many people in this thread have sold 'herbs' as weed.

Slightly suspicious.

Maybe it's all a direct result of Idle Hands?

(do they smoke oregano in that?)

Sgt Holly Wood
10-02-2008, 01:06 PM
seargant steels is too real for me to handle ... stealing hallowean candy ... selling herbs as weed ...

*bows*
WHAT CAN I SAY....IM THE MAN!

The Hound
10-02-2008, 01:07 PM
we used to throw our bus passes out the window to each other when getting the bus home from school ... real gulliness

Sgt Holly Wood
10-02-2008, 01:07 PM
haha

Look at how many people in this thread have sold 'herbs' as weed.

Slightly suspicious.

Maybe it's all a direct result of Idle Hands?

(do they smoke oregano in that?)
itll prolly make dudes who want to try it completely change their minds

oregano will prolly taste like mad ass..

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2008, 01:16 PM
I used to just straight WALK UP ON that BUS.

No really.

I did.

The Hound
10-02-2008, 01:18 PM
yeah some of us used to just follow the crowd and stroll on ... but you don't understand sydney bus drivers pat ... ya just don't get the gully bus drivers we do ...

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2008, 01:27 PM
haha, Give me a fucking break kid.

There was this fat samoan cunt who always used to drive my school bus back, and he would always close the door on son and roughhouse any people making trouble and yell shit towards the back of the bus when lads were smoking rettes to the face out the back windows.

NOW, THATs, hustle.

TSA
10-02-2008, 01:27 PM
i used to put an old parking ticket envelope on another persons car, then look for a car with a parking ticket on it and park right next to them so i wouldn't have to pay the meter.

it lasted me a year off and on until i finally got exposed for the fraud i was.

real things to keep real money.

TSA
10-02-2008, 01:29 PM
im currently, as we speak, parking in parking meters of ppl that just left and have excess time on it still, i just landed a dope 41 mintuer, hoping to get into a 1:00 game when the :41 is out, that's a big catch

The Hound
10-02-2008, 01:47 PM
haha, Give me a fucking break kid.

There was this fat samoan cunt who always used to drive my school bus back, and he would always close the door on son and roughhouse any people making trouble and yell shit towards the back of the bus when lads were smoking rettes to the face out the back windows.

NOW, THATs, hustle.

poo that ... new years eve 2003 ... well new years morning 04 ... this big islander cunt drove us back from watsons bay to the city ... these canadians were playing trivia on duh tv ... everyone was being a lout and hes like ... OIIIIIIIIII IF I HAVE TO STOP ONE MORE TIME ILL KICK THE BLOODY LOT OF YA OFF THE BUS ... BY LAW YOU CAN'T MAKE EXCESSIVE NOISE SO TONE IT DOWN ... like damn he's an islander, i buckled under pressure

11th Chamber
10-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Made a whore shoot Heroin in her toe

WARPATH
10-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Ok, so......

I went to this dirty little concert as the hype man/secutiry for Native Era...

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/69d02aa0.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/25f171c6.jpg

And while NE was on stage they asked me to sell some CD's. Then these other acts that were there started putting their CD's on the table. I don't if they thought I'd sell CD's for them, but I did anyways. Sold them for $5 each and pockted all the money = $20.

TheWolf
10-02-2008, 02:02 PM
I used to kill people for money.

After a while the job really got to me, so I quit.

So, yeah.

Rame
10-02-2008, 02:16 PM
ne-gro-please ...

back in year 8 (2000) my school had a point system whereby if you had merit awards awarded to you and handed them in you gained points and got to go on end of year trips ... i stole a stack of 100+ from mr goddard in tech drawing AS HE WAS WRITING THEM and i sold them for $1 a pop ... $3.50 for 5 and $8 for 10 ... i didn't buy my own chicken burger for a looooooong time ...

I wonder how many people bought 10 for $8.

SKAMPOE
10-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Made a whore shoot Heroin in her toe
hahah werd when i booked dope i used to make un known phenes shoot up infront of so i knew they aint cops!

The Hound
10-03-2008, 12:41 AM
I wonder how many people bought 10 for $8.

haha lots because you had to hand them in 10 at a time ... people didn't work out buying 5 twice worked out $1 cheaper lol but most people would pay like $2 plus a bottle of coke which was good enough for me ... i took anything on offer

$inista
10-03-2008, 12:49 AM
In high school a group of us 20 to 30 deep would raid the rich catholic school kids & jack em for there starter coats.... lol was fun, we use to stomp allover really cause havic

Suga Duga
10-03-2008, 08:09 AM
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DAMN!

Dipset all over this forum

DJMethods
10-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Asking niggas to chuck in for weed, then taking their money and not giving them da weed.

We jacked a kids bike when we also asked to use it to ride and get the weed. I feel kinda bad now, but for real, I'm me and wouldn't have trust me then.