PDA

View Full Version : Prof Zooruka.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-02-2008, 02:32 AM
Some please send some aid money.

About 4th Chamber:
rza`s verse starts dope in this joint but then he starts talking nonsence... the rapping was average in this joint.

I dont know what it is ? I think raekwon has the potential to be the dopest m.c, but for some reason I always expect him to drop a dope rhyme but he doesnt most of the time.... yeah sure hes had some dope rhymes like on older godz its yourz 7th chamber pt 2.... but overal i cant get into his flows.... I think that raekwon personally doesnt suit the wu tang style as an m.c, to me he would be better suited if he was a gangsta rapper from n.y like 50 or mobb deep... and some might say he is... but he is and he isnt.... he raps about gangsta shit but it doesnt sound good with all that wu slang like asthma bannana peels and cherry blossom rackoon headz..... shit like that.

reakwon needs to keep it simple and rugged.

peace

about Incarcerated Scarfaces:

i reackon that joint was average lyrically... the beat was dope but reakwon didnt reach the level lyrically that the track deserved

pmack215
10-02-2008, 08:51 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL

shiiiiiiitttt.......revoke his fan-hood

prof, if u think rza on 4th chamber was "average" and u think "incarcerated scarfaces" was "sub-par", i'd like to know what u think is "stellar".
seriously, i'm trying to guage ur scale.

hom1e
10-02-2008, 10:12 AM
I usualy respect other's opinions but this one is some heresy 4 real homie.

Tracks
10-02-2008, 11:03 AM
his look on everything is fucking stupid, he killah priest and holocaust comments were fucking retarded. he has to be a 12 year old who started listening to rap 6 months ago.

im guessing he thinks young joc is a lyrical mastermind.

food for thought
10-02-2008, 11:45 AM
he a fag. boosie on his playlist.

Guarded By Martyrs
10-02-2008, 12:01 PM
About "Bastard Swodsmen" by Killarmy & Holocaust :

yes that track was wack...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-03-2008, 03:04 PM
I always thought it sounded like dubar... a veriation of the country name dubai

The genius of Prof Zooruka.

SHAoLiN LoRD
10-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Son definitely be YT....Europeein style.

sdeblasi
10-04-2008, 01:51 AM
fuck zooruka ......enough said...hes 12 yrs old