PDA

View Full Version : - Mass Appeal - B.O.B.

Sage/SZA
10-02-2008, 09:15 PM
New track up for Mass Appeal Check It Out. I made the beat and my boy Killa Season did the rhyme. It's the first song. Check it out. Feedback is welcome.

http://www.myspace.com/massappeal7

SKAMPOE
10-02-2008, 09:21 PM
hahaha yeeaaaaa i like this, beat is nasty, vocals is off da chain
peace

JIGSAW45
10-02-2008, 09:23 PM
i like the beat

H.Notik
10-02-2008, 09:48 PM
The beat is amazing on this...real movie feel to it.

the content is good on this...KS gotta have a little more energy in his delivery, the laid back feel wont always work. overall this is a cool track.

the beat is great man...

Boss_Digger
10-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Lovin all the boyz in the hood samps fam shit makes for a great beat. I agree with Notik Killa season can spit but he needs a bit more umph in his delivery, you know if your gonna spit laid back at least put some emotion into it! any way great track guys

Sage/SZA
10-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Bumpin this once and sayin thanks for the feedback to everyone who left it and if anyone else leaves any.

Thanks!

Sinapse
10-07-2008, 10:21 PM
I was feeling this overall, I think Killa Season has a dope voice for street storytelling type rap...you don't need to have a hype delivery for that, but i think in this case something to give the end of the bars some more emphasis would help, either sharper enunciation on the end rhymes, or even some well mixed overdubs might work...tight work on the beat though, def came up in that area. Keep at it. Peace.

$inista
10-07-2008, 10:43 PM
i think it was dope def had a movie feel dope beet you did a good job, kid spitting KS did his thing i like the way he flipped it laid back and all that, he could of got a lil hyper torwardz the end like building up and shit but he still killed it, I fucken like it this is peace