PDA

View Full Version : Whats the corp upto tonight?

KERZO
10-03-2008, 11:44 AM
just wondering if anyones got any trill plans for tonight?

I'll just be sitting on a shitty building site puffing/drinking with me bro and mates cos hes the security guard for it...

I think TSA will probably be seeing his regular prostitute and skampoe will be going to an 'All you can eat'..but what are you other dawgs upto?

peace whatever yer doing anyway fam...

http://www.character-costumes.com/c%20tiger%20thumbs%20up%20cut%20out.jpg

SKANK HILL
10-03-2008, 11:54 AM
tonight's over ... pub was shit so came home and cbf wandering in the rain to the next pub

BRONZBODY
10-03-2008, 11:58 AM
im sick.....so im on here and playing siren blood curse on my ps3...dope game....also i bought some coon cheese of of ebay for 9 bucks.....so if i get fucked over i wont be to mad....its 9 bucks....

btw fermi whos the asian chick in ya sig...she looks familar

DJMethods
10-03-2008, 11:59 AM
LOL BRONZ!!!!

im doing nadda, gotta work tomorrow, so just chilled helping out my kinda missus' little sister with boyfriend troubles.

HANZO
10-03-2008, 02:08 PM
i jus came back from university and its 8pm. im fuckin tired and got loads of work. like loads of work. I also got Turkoflu which is a super strong version of the flu.

my 3rd year project which is a 50,000 word project on the design of a Formula1 car is going swell. im working with Honda F1 on it. thats the work i do.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-03-2008, 02:11 PM
It's about 3am.

I plan to sleep soon.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-03-2008, 02:52 PM
drinking.....and maybe more. a girl i kno from outta town is in town this weekend, so thats the maybe more.
But i plan on having a steady flow of guiness or boddingtons in my system...nothing major, just a steady buzz till sunday night when i gotta write a paper.

FatherSl!me
10-03-2008, 03:04 PM
shit im sick as hell so im not goin nowhere tonight. i got this broad comin to my spot later on thou. if i could get her to take some dirty pics ill post em up tomorrow^O^

Longbongcilvaringz
10-03-2008, 03:04 PM
When's it due?

Olive Oil Goombah
10-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Not until Wednesday....its only a four page paper on this book called The Minutemen and THier WOrld.

I'll probably put it off until monday. The one weekend where i got shit going on everyday has to be the one where i gotta do this tho....i havent done shit the previous two. Thats what we here in the States called PROCRASTINATION

Vikthor
10-04-2008, 12:44 AM
was a bboy battle tonight at the local hiphopshop..

not my first by any means...

i dont get down my broham does...

some cats whom names escape me right now did a show, they were rappers... they had the whole place jumping, now this is a little shop, mostlikely old,, definitely under the standards structure wise, and has a basement under it imean im sure the smallest fucking tremor will tear this place to the grond, so this group had the whole store and all people in it jumping up and down it was fucking madness, big fucking mirrors got shattered it was ridiculous and after the mayhem the fucking floor was wavey and wobbely.

dont know if youve seen it but there was a popular video/gif of a bunch of people chilling in a room, seen through a security cam in the top corner of the room and all of a sudden the ground crashes in to the bottom floor and the people just dissapear into the smoke, dust and destruction beneath them... i wasnt havin that shit, as soon as i realized what the show had done i was fucking MIA all i could imagine was that happening plush im sure booze didnt help either.

so i come home early only to find that my other brother (i have many;(, too many) so yea my brother is all fucking shittossed just fucking annihalated drunk probably high too and he starts to cry saying that he is pregnant and all this nonsense. so naturally, being me, i cant think of a goddamn thing to say to him AT THE TIME i just try not to laugh or smile and help him to the bathroom cause he 'thinks hes gonna fucking puke so fucking help meeee!'

actually once before, he was drunk taking a piss and this nigga is a BIG mothafuckin nigga probably 6 3,,250pounds he tipped over dick out and all and lands on the toilet and tears a big chunk of porcelain off..
so anyway i make sure he fell to the floor. and that he doesnt bring everything crashing down with him.. he probably WILL throw up, and i;ll most likely be the one to clean it..
ah and im gonna watch the two towers since i seen the fellowship a couple days ago..:b
just another night

TSA
10-04-2008, 12:54 AM
all my plans crashed an burned cause they were too sinful to manifest

saturday there's too many options, this leads to none of them coming throo.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 01:06 AM

some cats whom names escape me right now did a show, they were rappers... they had the whole place jumping, now this is a little shop, mostlikely old,, definitely under the standards structure wise, and has a basement under it imean im sure the smallest fucking tremor will tear this place to the grond, so this group had the whole store and all people in it jumping up and down it was fucking madness, big fucking mirrors got shattered it was ridiculous and after the mayhem the fucking floor was wavey and wobbely.

dont know if youve seen it but there was a popular video/gif of a bunch of people chilling in a room, seen through a security cam in the top corner of the room and all of a sudden the ground crashes in to the bottom floor and the people just dissapear into the smoke, dust and destruction beneath them... i wasnt havin that shit, as soon as i realized what the show had done i was fucking MIA all i could imagine was that happening plush im sure booze didnt help either.

so i come home early only to find that my other brother (i have many;(, too many) so yea my brother is all fucking shittossed just fucking annihalated drunk probably high too and he starts to cry saying that he is pregnant and all this nonsense. so naturally, being me, i cant think of a goddamn thing to say to him AT THE TIME i just try not to laugh or smile and help him to the bathroom cause he 'thinks hes gonna fucking puke so fucking help meeee!'

actually once before, he was drunk taking a piss and this nigga is a BIG mothafuckin nigga probably 6 3,,250pounds he tipped over dick out and all and lands on the toilet and tears a big chunk of porcelain off..
so anyway i make sure he fell to the floor. and that he doesnt bring everything crashing down with him.. he probably WILL throw up, and i;ll most likely be the one to clean it..
ah and im gonna watch the two towers since i seen the fellowship a couple days ago..:b
just another night

haha

sucks for your preggers brother.

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2008, 01:07 AM
ayo shorty Itz ya birthday,... We gone party like its yo birfday.

I crushed like 2 green beans aaaaand, oh yeah ate a shroomy or 2. Bout to spark bowl an pass out.

nearly fallin asleep readin these threadz.

the silencer
10-04-2008, 01:08 AM

just another night
lmfao

awesome..

love the last line after all that shit:
"ah and im gonna watch the two towers since i seen the fellowship a couple days ago..:b"

Vikthor
10-04-2008, 01:54 AM
C15u_dBoOC4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C15u_dBoOC4

^^^
this was what the shit was like

its not even like i was being a bitch (even though i was) this shit really looked and felt like it was gonna happen

and looking for this video i found some other good stuff

for your viewing pleasure :)

http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2268
hahahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2330
this might be the greatest thing ever hahahahah THEYRE JUST LIKE US!#!@#

http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2341
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WATCH THAT BITCH TUMBLE!#@#!@#!@$#$()&
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA~!

:hooray:

KERZO
10-04-2008, 06:15 AM

just another night

hahaha thats a funny story

ayo shorty Itz ya birthday,... We gone party like its yo birfday.

I crushed like 2 green beans aaaaand, oh yeah ate a shroomy or 2. Bout to spark bowl an pass out.

nearly fallin asleep readin these threadz.
wtf's a green bean.is it slang for something?

C15u_dBoOC4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C15u_dBoOC4

^^^
this was what the shit was like

its not even like i was being a bitch (even though i was) this shit really looked and felt like it was gonna happen

and looking for this video i found some other good stuff

for your viewing pleasure :)

http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2268
hahahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2330
this might be the greatest thing ever hahahahah THEYRE JUST LIKE US!#!@#

http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2341
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WATCH THAT BITCH TUMBLE!#@#!@#!@$#$()&
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA~!

:hooray:
those clips were a laugh...I was fucked last night. smoked about 10-14 grams of weed in two hours and drank a shitload of bud. rough as fuck this morning so im gonna go get a bacon sandwich which should help.

hope you have a cool weekend anyway troops...

http://kevinremde.members.winisp.net/images/ThumbsUp.jpg

oh and check out this vid...this guy was running his mouth and he got knocked the fuck out...

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1222993568/Ghettor_Sucker_Punch_Knocked_Out_Cold

check this video out..this guy pisses on an electric fence and busts a nut bit not in the good sense...

http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2352

some funny shyt...:b