PDA

View Full Version : yo producers..............Suggestion!!

Boss_Digger
10-03-2008, 03:36 PM
My old man is considered one of the best classical Guitarists/Composers in the world and I have been wanting to fuck with one of his compositions for a while now but never got around to it! So I just found a ton of his stuff on you-tube whilst havin a quick look and I got too thinking, to give the man a bit of shine why not do a mini battle (no poll or nothing) with one of his joints!! so if anyones interested let me know and I will hook a thread up in the battle section

peace

12weLvE
10-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Sure. I havent been participating on any sample flipping or cool little projects like the beat battles, Canibus accapella or anything of that nature because I ve been busy Producing Singod's album... My half is almost done though...2 more beats to be exact... Cant wait until the project is complete... All I can say is that its going to some real dark shit lol.

Anyway enough about that... Rip the You Tubes and post up the samples.

Boss_Digger
10-03-2008, 08:17 PM
aight fam cool I will leave it a day or two get some heads involved first and go from there.

This is one of pieces he wrote for an exam syllibus he was asked to do, I just picked any old one for now just to give you an idea of what im on about! Hes got mad more complex shit than this but I would have to dig it out!

j7y7p8qduU4

KLIION JENSEN
10-04-2008, 10:12 AM
forget the battle, i reckon you should hook up the tracks for us like this one, let the producers get to sampling them, see how many beats/songs you get back from it & hook up a mixtape/album from it, call it "Daddy Of The 7th Grand Mantis".........the one you posted is ill, gonna get something off that later

12weLvE
10-04-2008, 10:20 AM
forget the battle, i reckon you should hook up the tracks for us like this one, let the producers get to sampling them, see how many beats/songs you get back from it & hook up a mixtape/album from it, call it "Daddy Of The 7th Grand Mantis".........the one you posted is ill, gonna get something off that later

LMAO!!!

Boss_Digger
10-04-2008, 01:37 PM

hahhahahaha!!! ......................

Dudes got mad talent believe, hes been a major inspiration to me and I think its a shame he struggles to get by when talentless arse wipes are making a mint for nothing but thats life I guess. But yo Im down for that !this and Zero's Mixtape could Breath a bit of life back in here again and be fun!