PDA

View Full Version : New track - Dangerouz Bladeswinguhz

D-Infinite
10-03-2008, 08:21 PM
New track up everyone.

www.myspace.com/ironfistshinobi

Dangerouz Bladeswinguhz featuring the mad Professor GraveFace. Produced by the legendary Imperial Skills Empera.

Shit was a crazy, off the dome freestyle session, and i believe we were both under the influence when recording our verses (i sure as hell know i was!).

Peep it and holla at me with some feedback! Any is much appreciated...and yes, FUCK the new Myspace player, it is the technological equivalent of an assclown!

PEACE 1

Sage/SZA
10-04-2008, 01:22 AM
I think the new myspace player for music profiles look so cool.

That beat is so dark on some scary music type shit.

The track is bangin I would have never known yall was freestylin. Yall killed ISE's beat wordem up keep this shit comin.

dcoz
10-04-2008, 09:46 AM
some real gritty shit D! that shits word. felling that shit. props! peace!!

White_Mouse
10-04-2008, 10:48 AM
O MY GOD, yall sound soooo drunk on this shit, crazy for a freestyle and the adlibs help add to the random atmosphere at the very beginning, and Grave stayed on the beat for the most part, your shit sounded more professional, your freestyle was much more precise and you landed on the downbeat very well, this is something i don't do very well, when i battle i jam a bunch of words into one bar to fit the beat but your analogy to bones to a "xylophone" was INSANE. The key part to this song is the SOUND of the track, it melds so well together i'm really digging it...

INF
10-04-2008, 11:35 AM
sickNASTY!!!!!!!

I can always dig on shit like this. Shinobi ,for a lit freestyle ur delivery was nice on that shit.The shit about playing the xylophone was ill.

Big up to Graveface and Imperial on the track.

The spaced out feel to this track is awesome.

thanks for the listen.1

12weLvE
10-04-2008, 12:20 PM
I peeped it last night... Joint is tight... You came vicious Shinobi. Proff. Grave has always been an emcee that I felt...props to Imperial on the boards.

Boss_Digger
10-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Wow! that was................. well to quote Infinity "sickNASTY"!!! Shinobi you smashed it fam your delivery is just getting better and better and I too had to laugh at the xylophone line. I havnt heard too much graveface myself but he done smashed it too and as for Imperial Skills Empera you are one sick fuck that beat was just sinister as hell itself PROPS!!!!!!!!

D-Infinite
10-04-2008, 05:54 PM
I must give props to my mixer Constant Elevation. Made both verses, which were very rough sounding and low quality, sound SO much better. I actually thought my flow was poor, and my rhyme scheme was sometimes almost non-existent, but i just couldn't stop once i get started.

Thanks for all the props, peace~!

D-Infinite
10-05-2008, 09:01 AM
-bump-

JIGSAW45
10-06-2008, 04:59 PM
nice work yall...shout out to my dude graveface, peace shinobi,peace ise

H.Notik
10-06-2008, 05:43 PM
This was tight all around, I dont normally give alot of props to cats freestyling cuz I take it so serious and cats always spit writtens claiming its freestyle equaling squashing them with a free BUT...this was very genuine...ill beat and rhymes all around, props D...

whats up with out collab?

pro.Graveface
11-15-2008, 07:33 AM
ayo TNX my bradaz I like this tooooo an yeah I was high as heaven yo came out nice thanx yall PEACE