PDA

View Full Version : Mothering Sons Alone... Good or bad idea

Killa BB
10-04-2008, 09:53 AM
I recently got into it with my father about how he thinks I need to get married cuz I have 3 sons and if they don't have a man around the house they're gonna turn out to be fucked up in life... I strongly disagree... My sons fathers turned out to be bitches and ran when they were born so why the fuck would I wanna keep somebody like that around my kids... just so they can have a nigga in the house to look at... I don't think so... I'd rather keep it as it is... just me and my boys... but there are obviously those who think that I'm doing my children an injustice by perferring to raise them alone... what do you think...

HANZO
10-04-2008, 10:04 AM
its always beneficial for a male role model to be present in a kids life.

at the end of the day its important to find a suitable one. if that aint possible then it wouldnt make sense to get married. as that can cause more harm than good.

KLIION JENSEN
10-04-2008, 10:07 AM
i dont think you need to get married & i dont think they'll turn out fucked up.....i DO think they need a strong positive male role model in their life that will see them everyday, that they can go to & talk about things with, no matter how open you are with your sons, there is just some things that a boy cant talk about with his mom & would be more comfortable talking to a man about it......a woman cant teach a man how to fight, how to shave, he cant talk to you about waking up sticky in the morning, beating off, its embarrassing and they're gonna need to be able to talk to someone thats been through it......and unless you really are Style, you cant do that & have'nt been through it.........its like a man raising daughters alone, he cant teach em how to use tampons & shit like that..................plus which, when a man raises his daughters alone they usually end up being tomboys, & getting into boys stuff, whereas a woman raising boys on her own, they usually end up being somewhat femenine or being the complete cunt that you dont want them to be & shitting on women the same way you been shitted on.....just my opinion.........

Reiko
10-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Take it easy I ain't got father never heard of him. If you think you can handle to raise 3 kids than do it.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 10:13 AM
No Father = Better than a bad Father.

I wonder, im not sure though.

Killa BB
10-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Take it easy I ain't got father never heard of him. If you think you can handle to raise 3 kids than do it.

Oh ok, so I wanna ask you then... or anyone else in this situation for that matter... What kind of man would you say you turned out to be without a father... are you good or are you fucked up... and how so...

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-04-2008, 10:20 AM

How many Polish people does it take to raise a child?

Reiko
10-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Hmmm It's hard for me to talk about myself but lets try, I'm not femenine or some fucked up cunt like Killion said who doesn't respect women it goes like that if some lady doesn't show respect for me than I don't respect her it's simple. I'm 18 now and I'm doing good me and my mother have only one problem: MONEY. Any questions just ask.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 10:24 AM
- I doubt most father teach there sons how to shave properly. I'd say it more of a "here a razor, run it over your face, don't cut yourself".

- Do most people father teach them how to fight? (looks like i was neglected big time).

KLIION JENSEN
10-04-2008, 10:36 AM
first of all i said usually, yes there are exceptions, but every guy that i know that was raised by his mom & no dad, turned out like that.......and as far as fighting, the ones thta were not raised by their dad....can't fight, they can stab you, shoot you or jump you with a couple of their boys, but get em one on one & they're straight pussy

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 10:50 AM
I fight poorly and i was raised by my father.

Was he a bad father?

I do shave well.

KLIION JENSEN
10-04-2008, 11:06 AM
I fight poorly and i was raised by my father.

Was he a bad father?

you may fight poorly, but you can fight, your natural instinct when you get punched aint "i'm gonna stab you" or "me & my boys are gonna fuck you up".....a bad father would tell you "stab that dude"........which is pussy, you might stand & fight & get knocked the fuck out, but thats more of a man than, getting into an argument & stabbing the guy before you throw a punch

The Hound
10-04-2008, 12:07 PM
How many Polish people does it take to raise a child?

1 more than the average black family

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Difference between a park bench and a black man?

The Hound
10-04-2008, 12:17 PM
duh park bench can support a family ... booyakasha

LORD NOSE
10-04-2008, 12:24 PM
BeautiFlyB (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=61907) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Black Pam Beesley

WTF !

Pam ?

Rashawns Pam ?

The Hound
10-04-2008, 12:26 PM
i was browsing racist jokes and came across this ...

Q: Why can't black people spell.
A: Because there black.

LOL ... anyone else notice what's wrong with it?

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Oh ok, so I wanna ask you then... or anyone else in this situation for that matter... What kind of man would you say you turned out to be without a father... are you good or are you fucked up... and how so...

I grew up WITH a father and, to come at it from another perspective, there are things I learned from him that I cannot imagine ever learning from anyone else. I mean, he taught me how to be a man, what it means.

PLUS, dont forget that a father, at least mine, i usually the disciplinarian, and there just comes a point where a mom can only do so much t discipline her son....Sometimes a guy needs another man to talk about 'man' stuff...

..My sister is also a single mom, the father of my niece is a deadbeat...

I agree that in some instances its better not to even have the douchebag around. My niece is lucky to have me and my dad, her grandpa as role models and male figures. So i think if you can't find a good man to marry, you can rely on other male figures...

But what i think your father is saying is that you need a good man cuz he won't be around forever to watch over you..

ANd same with my dad and me with my sister....when i start my own family i wont always be there like i am now.

i dunno tho....you cant force things, i see what ur sayign.

TSA
10-04-2008, 12:42 PM
its all about normalcy

you dont want the kids growing up thinking they were unwanted or abnormal cause that's gonna turn them into emotional faggots with self esteem issues(see the hip hop industry)

kids look at ppl like them at higher positions and wanna be that person. the most common is the dad. If there isn't a dad they're gonna look for it in other avenues, and your not gonna pick which ones.

but they';re gonna wanna be men, and might learn manliness from their peers (see the hip hop industry), or people on TV, which will both make them feel abnormal and like they're missing something.

and stop having sex with poor men. Jesus, why is this country retarded?

TSA
10-04-2008, 12:44 PM
i was browsing racist jokes and came across this ...

Q: Why can't black people spell.
A: Because there black.

LOL ... anyone else notice what's wrong with it?
L^O^L

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Hm, interesting points here.

From my own perspective, my father was a great father,

But he taught me how to be a person, not a man.

It may come as a surprise to some people, but men are people, and women are... people.

People are people.

Brets a person, im a person, you're a person, that person over there is a person.

People focus to heavily on perceived qualities which sex's posses over the other.

No doubt these exists to some extent, i just think it's exaggerated.

People i know who grew up with no father are fair greater people than i, or many other people i know are.

It just depends on the situation.

[pb]

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 01:01 PM
die bart die

TSA
10-04-2008, 01:08 PM
why is learning to be a man different from learning to be a person?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 01:10 PM
You tell me.

I'm obviously saying it isn't.

Not sure who you were referring to.

TSA
10-04-2008, 01:16 PM
everyone is a person.
to say you have to learn it is odd

some persons are men
peoples perspective of what a man is is different
when they learn it from a dangerous place (see rap industry), it's a disaster
to have a decent male in the house increases the odds of preventing this
it's not taught, it's observed.

INF
10-04-2008, 01:17 PM
I never had a father and I'm a Stay at home Dad of 2 now. My babies Love me and they gonna be okay.

I'm a good Dad.

I did fuck up pretty bad in my teens though and it left me behind in the race. If my father would have been one then I might have done better. I'm almost sure of it.

The Hound
10-04-2008, 01:19 PM
http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsJ/8850-19864.gif

eye got fiiiiiive kids to feed ...

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Again, not sure what your point is here.

Having decent people in the house increases the odds of preventing children being receptive to "dangerous perspectives" (i am unsure what this is).

Is my point.

Charles Barry
10-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I don't know my father. I think I've turned out pretty well, but growing up was definitely not easy. No matter how much mom's try, they can never replace the role of a man.

TSA
10-04-2008, 01:28 PM
pat, your clearly a douche or a eunich

there are people (believe it or not)
whom don't have a father figure (yes, it happens)
THEN, growing up as a boy (boys grow up)
they look for MALE humanbeings LIKE THEMSELVES to immulate.

When there's not A DECENT MALE around, they learn thinks like treatment of women, what it is to be important, and respect and so forth from OTHER MALE HUMAN BEINGS

most OFTEN they learn it from their MALE friends. Since MALE FRIENDS are as lost and immature as the PERSON AT HAND they develope dangerous behaviors and attitudes towards various aspects of life that are DANGEROUS. Dangerous cause if a kids UNDERSTANDING of the WORLD wasn't dangerous they would be allowed to vote.

They can also learn it from other GROWN MEN in their AREA, which can be DANGEROUS be is not always. In an area where most men suffer from the same FATHERLESSNESS and are JUST AS CONFUSED AS THE KID doing so is DANGEROUS

also having friends with FATHERS and seeing that YOU DONT HAVE ONE makes you feel like your NOT VALUED causing kids to LOOK FOR VALUE is places that aren't healthy and ways that aren't healthy such as ACTING UP, GANGS, CRIME, TRYING TO BE TOUGH, and TREATING OTHERS BADLY BY BULLYING.

not top of all that, a SINGLE MOTHER is in a DIFFICULT POSITION or one MORE DIFFICULT then a MOTHER with a CONSISTANT PARTNER and the kids CHANCES OF BEING POOR will INCREASE DRAMATICALLY. BEING POOR has also been proven to be a VERY CONSITANT ROUTE towards several SELF ESTEEM AND DEVELOPMENTAL ISSUES

not having a father, has be PROVEN to cause these downward spirals VERY consistantly.

EVERYBODY IS A PERSON AT BIRTH. To think that you have to LEARN it and therefore have something others might NOT is retarded.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Fuck off cunt.

What exactly, the fuck would you know.

You've been such an almighty serious cunt lately.

It's getting out of hand, stop being such a little bitch thanks,.

Rearing a child is a fucking science?

It's a fucking art is it?

Can you motherfucking cunt's read your posts back and admonish yourselves please (im just talking to TSA).

Why don't you just tell everyone what your opinion is, your own experiences, and then tell everyone else they are incorrect when they express their own experiences.

Yeah, that would be a nice change form your normal, easy going, casual demeanor.

You fucking ignoramus.

Treat your kids well, teach them a few things, eventually they will probably reach an age where they will make decisions regardless of what you say.

They will do whatever the fuck they want, regardless of anything you say.

Contrary to popular belief, the molding of a person is out of parents control.

Completely.

People will do whatever the fuck they want to, and will choose to ignore all advice and logical argument (see TSA).

And no, i didn't read your posts.

But your tendency to insult people because their opinion does not exactly (and on many occasions, it they pretty much agree with you) the same as yours, is infinitesimally infantile.

Respond with some shit about how powerful america is, how great nigeria is, how great you are because you dont do drugs, and how great goats are.

I for one won't be reading your long winded nonsensical ill worded mis spelt paragraphs.

TSA
10-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Fuck off cunt.

What exactly, the fuck would you know. (not having a dad makes life difficult, people are persons when they're born...these are somehow insane things to swallow.)

You've been such an almighty serious cunt lately. (prepares for an extremely serious reply)

It's getting out of hand, stop being such a little bitch thanks,.

Rearing a child is a fucking science? yes

It's a fucking art is it? yes

Can you motherfucking cunt's read your posts back and admonish yourselves please (im just talking to TSA). (then dont make it plural)

Why don't you just tell everyone what your opinion is, your own experiences, and then tell everyone else they are incorrect when they express their own experiences. (cause people are persons when they're born and not having a dad makes things more difficult then otherwise are really not opinions)

Yeah, that would be a nice change form your normal, easy going, casual demeanor.

You fucking ignoramus.

Treat your kids well, teach them a few things, eventually they will probably reach an age where they will make decisions regardless of what you say. (its not what you tell them, its what they observe, kids from abusive homes are alot more likely to be abusive in relationships..nobody told them beating women was bitchin fly)

They will do whatever the fuck they want, regardless of anything you say.
(its not what you tell them, its what they observe, kids from abusive homes are alot more likely to be abusive in relationships..nobody told them beating women was bitchin fly)

Contrary to popular belief, the molding of a person is out of parents control.
(sweet)
Completely.
(shweet)
People will do whatever the fuck they want to, and will choose to ignore all advice and logical argument (see TSA).
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/12/02/thumbs/James%20Earl%20Jones-CSH-033756.jpg
And no, i didn't read your posts.
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/12/02/thumbs/James%20Earl%20Jones-CSH-033756.jpg
But your tendency to insult people because their opinion does not exactly (and on many occasions, it they pretty much agree with you) the same as yours, is infinitesimally infantile.
Respond with some shit about how powerful america is, how great nigeria is, how great you are because you dont do drugs, and how great goats are. (i've never said i was better then anyone cause i dont do drugs. most serial killers and dictators don't do drugs and alcohol)
I for one won't be reading your long winded nonsensical ill worded mis spelt paragraphs.
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/12/02/thumbs/James%20Earl%20Jones-CSH-033756.jpghttp://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/12/02/thumbs/James%20Earl%20Jones-CSH-033756.jpghttp://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/12/02/thumbs/James%20Earl%20Jones-CSH-033756.jpghttp://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/12/02/thumbs/James%20Earl%20Jones-CSH-033756.jpghttp://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/12/02/thumbs/James%20Earl%20Jones-CSH-033756.jpghttp://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/12/02/thumbs/James%20Earl%20Jones-CSH-033756.jpg

http://www.pingetcetera.com/uploaded_images/jej-788247.jpg

i'll also say this. You insult ppl about opinions more then the average poster as well. You just weasel around it with with subtle double speak sentences where as i get straight to the point.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 01:58 PM
woops, wrong thread.

my bad.

The Hound
10-04-2008, 02:00 PM
TSA ... you have a father in your life don't you?

DJMethods
10-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Props on finding someone to dick you not once, but 3 times, must've been hard.

I respect the hustle, B.

DJMethods
10-04-2008, 02:02 PM

He just has a "daddy"

TSA
10-04-2008, 02:06 PM
yes

TAURO
10-04-2008, 02:10 PM
I was raised alone by my mother and I think she did the best she could. It's not easy growing up without a father but saying that it's hard to say since I could never guarantee I would have been better off if my father was around.

Taking some of my friends into account I have noticed that the ones that did have both parents around tended to succeed better in life so I do think your kids would be better off with two parents.

Although B I think you shouldn't try and put yourself in a postion to hook up with a man just so you can find a father for them, a lot of women make that mistake which is why I think it costs them in the long run. My advice is to find a man thats good for YOU first, do that then the rest should follow.

The Hound
10-04-2008, 02:13 PM
well man ... how are you going to sit there telling us how it is for these kids growing up without father's when you haven't gone through these experiences yourself? ... you're clinging at so called "expert opinion" when in reality none of it's completely true and none of it's completely false but you are portraying it as one and only thing ... i mean it's kind of naive of you to tell us how it is when you don't know how it is, you know? ... i see what you're getting at but you can apply the same logic to people with a dead beat dad or an over protective dad ... you could say more people turn to crime to fit in than they do because they had no father in their life

just sayin, you know?

TSA
10-04-2008, 03:20 PM
yes

yes

yes

IM AM SAYING EXACTLY WHAT EVER SINGLE PERSON IN THIS THREAD THAT DIDN'T HAVE A FATHER IS TELLING YOU

but my observation that

GROWING UP WITHOUT A FATHER IS DIFFCULTand

IT IS DIFFICULT TO RAISE KIDS ON YOUR OWNand

PEOPLE WITHOUT A FATHER LOOK FOR FATHER FIGURES ELSEWHERE is so iiinnnnannnssellyyyy insane, that you, after scrolling past and adding a bowl full of racial jokes in a none racial thread, decided that me saying

GROW UP WITH A FATHER IN ADVANTAGOUES is pure insanity. So insane that you decided to analysis it

yes. This is how your getting by in life. yes, these are real things.

If it is OUTRAGOUESLY NONSENSICAL to observe GROWING UP WITHOUT A fATHER HAS DIFFCULTIES ATTACHED TO IT then i will stop.

nothing other then pat being a eunich is an opinion ppl.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 04:04 PM
another thread ruined by rick flairs mulatto son.

TSA
10-04-2008, 04:12 PM
^eats out his fleshlight

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 04:13 PM
i dont kno what that is, but it sounds like you do

TSA
10-04-2008, 04:14 PM
"Nuh uh, you do!"

google it.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 04:15 PM
no

Killa BB
10-04-2008, 04:25 PM
BeautiFlyB (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=61907) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Black Pam Beesley

WTF !

Pam ?

Rashawns Pam ?

Pam Beesley; The receptionist carachter from the hit show "The Office" on NBC...

...and stop having sex with poor men. Jesus, why is this country retarded?

I said they were bitches... not bums... they're actually well paid bitches... with nice genes...

Props on finding someone to dick you not once, but 3 times, must've been hard.

I respect the hustle, B.

Go sit quietly and compare the number of kids you have to the number of cum-crusted tube socks in your laundry basket... We grown ups are conversing...

Back to the subject at hand... As far as I go, I've always had both my parents, so I know the benefits of having a father around... but it's only beneficial if that father is actually a good one... not the case here... yet my father is implying that I was wrong for breaking up with them... he feels that for the sake of the boys I should learn to put up with the things that I personally don't like... I say fuck that... The things I don't like are things that directly affect my children... I don't care what anybody says... I won't have a man in my house just because... especially not if we're just gonna be fighting all the time cuz we hate eachother... that's worse for the kids than him not being here... my dad doesn't get that...

HANZO
10-04-2008, 04:50 PM
i think having a father would definetly effect the way you grow up. my fathers always been there for me, and still is.

i cant even imagine growing up without my dad. i wouldnt kno how to fix cars, my interest in football would be minimal. i probably wouldnt have tried hard in school. etc etc..

TSA
10-04-2008, 06:18 PM
LOL at cum crusted tube sock.

some are to ignorant to upgrade to the fleshlight :yessad:

diggy
10-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Hey B, why did all (3?) men run away from you?

You call them bitches, but you chose them, right?

The fact that you have kids from (3?) different men (who ran away from you!!!) reveals who you are, right?

TSA
10-04-2008, 07:28 PM
true, can't really diss a guys bitchness after having his kids. or a type of guy after having his kids alot

diggy
10-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Disfunctional females who fail at keeping a man need to find out what is wrong with themselves instead of irresponsibly blaming men.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-04-2008, 08:20 PM
are your kids in contact with their dad(s) at all?

i have a friend who also has 3 boys by 2 different men. the father of the eldest kid was a real asshole to her and even beat her up. the kid wasn't planned and at first he didn't want to know the kid but later on he changed his mind. she would never have him back but she lets the kid's father see his kid because she felt that the kid would benefit from having a male role model. she hates the kid's father but puts up with him because she doesn't want her kid to blame her for not having a father. the father sees has the kid one weekend a fortnight and takes him out and stuff but does not give her any money in way of child support, never has. he's educated and has a good job but a lousy partner to her and her relationship with him is non-existent. he also contradicts everything she teaches their child and has taken her to court many times to get custody of the kid but the court always rules in her favor, but she still doesn't want to deprive the kid of a father.

the other 2 kids, their father is married to another woman but still gets to have his kids for a weekend every fortnight. she's still good friends with the second father. it wouldn't be right for the younger 2 kids to have their father and not the eldest.

The Hound
10-04-2008, 10:38 PM
is so iiinnnnannnssellyyyy insane, that you, after scrolling past and adding a bowl full of racial jokes in a none racial thread, decided that me saying

you knew i was taking the piss out of the mistake in the joke because you highlighted it so don't play that shit with me

Killa BB
10-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Hey B, why did all (3?) men run away from you?

You call them bitches, but you chose them, right?

The fact that you have kids from (3?) different men (who ran away from you!!!) reveals who you are, right?

Disfunctional females who fail at keeping a man need to find out what is wrong with themselves instead of irresponsibly blaming men.

They didn't run from me... They ran from the responsibility of the child... and such bitchassness was never revealed until it came down to that... so yeah, I picked them... but aint shit wrong wit me... I'm not the one who flipped... and fuck you for implying that... You're probably the same kinda bitch... go visit your kids nigga...

...are your kids in contact with their dad(s) at all?

No... However, I do allow my middle son to visit his father's family... ie. grandparents and cousins etc... they all agree with me that his father is a punk bitch... and they are very good to my son... A far as the other two... no contact...

GENERAL WISE
10-05-2008, 01:04 AM
No offense, but if you have multiple baby daddies that ALL ditched you after you got pregnant, you need to change the way you pick your men.

Basically, you want a man that will fuck you/make you feel like a woman not a man who will be the father of your children.

Take those jewels and use 'em wisely.

General Wisely.

SHRAP
10-05-2008, 03:58 AM
I recently got into it with my father about how he thinks I need to get married cuz I have 3 sons and if they don't have a man around the house they're gonna turn out to be fucked up in life... I strongly disagree... My sons fathers turned out to be bitches and ran when they were born so why the fuck would I wanna keep somebody like that around my kids... just so they can have a nigga in the house to look at... I don't think so... I'd rather keep it as it is... just me and my boys... but there are obviously those who think that I'm doing my children an injustice by perferring to raise them alone... what do you think...

bitch u are stupid and in 15 years later when your 3 lil gangbangers are either dead or in prison u will know why

diggy
10-05-2008, 04:02 AM
Exactly.

General, you have it right. She denies that she has a problem considering numerous men left her.

Maybe as you say, she wrongly chose sex partners instead of men who had husband skills.

Anyways, B, you have poor character judging skills for one.

And because of your bad judgement, you make black women look bad.

TheWolf
10-05-2008, 08:24 AM
As a child my best friend was black.

Then my dad sold him.

Killa BB
10-05-2008, 04:22 PM
bitch u are stupid and in 15 years later when your 3 lil gangbangers are either dead or in prison u will know why

I would fucking kill you if you were close enough... or at least 400 meters away... *loads M-4*

No offense, but if you have multiple baby daddies that ALL ditched you after you got pregnant, you need to change the way you pick your men.

Basically, you want a man that will fuck you/make you feel like a woman not a man who will be the father of your children.

Take those jewels and use 'em wisely.

General Wisely.

Show me where I claimed to be perfect... lol... you think I don't know that I've made at least 3 fucked up choices concerning relationships... I really don't need to be told that my judgement was poor... that's a given... however, it's not the topic...

...Anyways, B, you have poor character judging skills for one.

And because of your bad judgement, you make black women look bad.

Usually I'd request that you shut the fuck up... but that's a bold statement you made there... so please elaborate... if you can... I specifically make black women look bad by...

TSA
10-05-2008, 04:52 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=2065&dateline=1218513717 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=2065)
-Real Things.

11th Chamber
10-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Black Pam Beesley

WTF !

Pam ?

Rashawns Pam ?

sheltered

Killa BB
10-05-2008, 08:30 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=2065&dateline=1218513717 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=2065)

-Real Things.

How do you guys figure that they will end up in gangs and or die early because I'm raising them... makes no sense and it's a fucked up thing to imply about my kids or anyone else's... I said I was raising them alone, not turning them loose into the streets with handguns and hookers... lol... my sons are probably smarter than most of you and they want for nothing in a home of thier own... I'm providing that... Me... Could you do it... I seriously fucking doubt that... In no way am I failing as a mother so your assumptions are way off the mark... That's the last I'll say about that... You may return to your perfect lives now... :)

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2008, 08:36 PM
some kids are just fucked up but good parenting might ensure that they aren't total fuck ups.....the other way around bad parenting will only worsen the problem.

Ice Man Kuklinski was a prime example of this.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Killer Kawalski was a great example of parenting gone right.

Koolish
10-05-2008, 10:04 PM
if they don't have a father around you have to take that into serious consideration, that's a big part of the raising process gone.

all you really need to make sure is that when they see influences on how to be a man that they're good ones.

without my Dad around i had too many influences to choose from on how to be a man, i picked the ones that worked for me though. basically a Dad is there as a teacher in certain respects, i just had to teach myself most of those things, and it worked out. probably wouldn't work for everyone though.

SHRAP
10-05-2008, 11:38 PM
I would fucking kill you if you were close enough... or at least 400 meters away... *loads M-4*

hoe please, u have 3 kids from what, 3 different dudes and now youre gettin fucked by a 4th dude? u would let me fuck if i was close enough, tell the truth freak

SKAMPOE
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM
http://www.zenbutoh.com/charactergallery/images/Conehead.jpg

SHRAP
10-05-2008, 11:58 PM

she would dig that shit, probably that dudes head fit right in that cavern she call a pussy

TSA
10-06-2008, 12:07 AM
AHAHAHHAahHAHAHAhahAHHahaAHAAHAhahAHAHahAHHAHahah! !1

GENERAL WISE
10-06-2008, 03:49 AM
hoe please, u have 3 kids from what, 3 different dudes and now youre gettin fucked by a 4th dude? u would let me fuck if i was close enough, tell the truth freak
LMAO. SHRAP SHANKED A HAITIAN DUDE AND WENT TO PRISON. TRUE STORY.

Charles Barry
10-06-2008, 04:57 AM
Did you use protection at all? How old are you?

J-Cee
10-06-2008, 05:11 AM
how old are they?..i got two older brothers,i always looked up to my older brother,he taught me how to fight..it comes down to the commen sense of the person and the environment they living in

J-Cee
10-06-2008, 05:13 AM
and of course the way u raise them...

Killa BB
10-06-2008, 05:10 PM

Call me a hoe one more time... and you'll be one step closer to being as pimp as Santa Clause... and nobody said anything about me fuckin a fourth dude... Stop fanticizing out loud... and no I'd never let you hit... I stick to my own species...

LMAO. SHRAP SHANKED A HAITIAN DUDE AND WENT TO PRISON. TRUE STORY.

Hahahahahaha... Say it aint so Shrapsta!!!... Well this changes everything... Where the fuck was your dad...

Did you use protection at all? How old are you?

lol... I think I'm starting to understand what you all are thinking... That there was a period of my life where I was horizontal everyday and coming up pregnant every nine months... lol! No no no... Put it this way... I'm old enough to have taken college classes with Style... lol... 3 years separate my first two boys and 5 years remove the youngest...

Olive Oil Goombah
10-06-2008, 05:45 PM
shrap could be the biggest faggot on this board.....i mean he is absolutely brilliantly doucheieotic.

IrOnMaN
10-07-2008, 09:21 AM
A man usually runs when a woman tells him she's preagant (not all men). Those type of men are weak when it comes to responsibility. If you don't want to have a child, let her know in advance before you guys start having sex.

We are in no position to judge BeautiFlyB. Shit happens. The only thing you can do about the situation is just step up to the plate and take care of yours because no one else will. Try to keep your head high. Things will get better in the future.

And fuck you Pat Bateman.

IrOnMaN
10-11-2008, 04:46 PM
ps4EPFWPWVc