PDA

View Full Version : Why Whites Are At The Top Of The Racial Ladder

DJMethods
10-04-2008, 01:52 PM
We abandon stupid white people.

Charles Manson? Fuck that, we arent sticking up for him. George Bush? Nope.

Blacks hold onto them and try to play the race card. OJ Simpson, the Dog Fight dude, Michael Jackson...

you gotta get rid of those psycho's and keep the image fresh. Don't play the race card till you need it, like the boy who cried wolf.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Are u being serious? I cant tell, if you are I am worried for you brain. How were blacks clinging on to MJ, OJ or Vick any more than any white people are?

Most of the MJ fans I see outside of his court cases are 90% white people. And I dont see how the black community has ever embraced OJ. You are waaayy out of line.

Plus this is so wrong its borderline racist imo. Youre trying to imply blacks are to ignorant and have to moral or ethical values. Point being youre a douche.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-04-2008, 02:08 PM
As for Vick, its like Chris Rock said, Sarah Palin is OK for killing Mooses, yet vick is sat in jail for fighting Dogs. Go figure.

DJMethods
10-04-2008, 02:09 PM
See, I'm white and you're kidding yourselves if you think I'm claiming GHOSTLACED.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 02:10 PM
White people love crazy black people.

TSA
i'll say this much.

Nigerians are the most economically successful group of people in almost all western countries.

but it's true. Black people feel obligated to stand up for fuck up too much and when a black person is pointing out another black fuck up they get slack from other black people.

also, white ppl cling to fuck ups that are white aswell. they're a very dumb group of people im coming to learn. Manson when platnium, several, several, several times

george bush won all the elections a president can win, and the prime minister of australia was on his dills and evidentally an equal douchebag, but won his elections too.

DJMethods
As for Vick, its like Chris Rock said, Sarah Palin is OK for killing Mooses, yet vick is sat in jail for fighting Dogs. Go figure.

I won't claim Palin either, but if you can't see the difference between that you're fucking nuts. Dog fights are for profit as much as anything, plus illegal. Argue the law itself.

Blacks also need to lose DMX, he's slippin (pun intended).

LORD NOSE
10-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Why Whites Are At The Top Of The Racial Ladder

because they lied, framed, and killed everyone else who was trying to climb it

true story

TSA
10-04-2008, 02:13 PM
on top of that, white people permit ill behavior from other white ppl.

like the moose and dogs thing. Obviously vicks value for dogs isn't the same as yours and is more equal to your value of mooses.

but dumbness would tell you that your not dumb for passing a really dumb judgement

DJMethods
10-04-2008, 02:13 PM
i'll say this much.

Nigerians are the most economically successful group of people in almost all western countries.

but it's true. Black people feel obligated to stand up for fuck up too much and when a black person is pointing out another black fuck up they get slack from other black people.

also, white ppl cling to fuck ups that are white aswell. they're a very dumb group of people im coming to learn. Manson when platnium, several, several, several times

george bush won all the elections a president can win, and the prime minister of australia was on his dills and evidentally an equal douchebag, but won his elections too.

LOL!!!!!! haahahaha

Different Manson dude, but named after Charles. The thought of Charles Manson going platinum is incredibly funny to the white man.

Charles Manson cut Roman Polanski's wife up, and cut out his and her baby.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-04-2008, 02:14 PM
I won't claim Palin either, but if you can't see the difference between that you're fucking nuts. Dog fights are for profit as much as anything, plus illegal. Argue the law itself.

No i dont see any difference actually.. Its killing animals both ways. At least in Dog fighting you let the Dogs kill each other. Palin and other hunters are just killing animals because they find it fun. Which is better, killing for money, or killing for fun?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-04-2008, 02:16 PM

its funny you say you wont claim Palin, and you mentioned Bush.

Americans voted for Bush twice, and alot of Americans are goin for Palin, so whatchu saying punk?? And a whole country of germans went for Hitler.

The Hound
10-04-2008, 02:17 PM
No i dont see any difference actually.. Its killing animals both ways. At least in Dog fighting you let the Dogs kill each other. Palin and other hunters are just killing animals because they find it fun. Which is better, killing for money, or killing for fun?

you are aware these dogs are drugged and tortured into barbaric killing machines way beyond their intended purpose? ... probably not

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 02:18 PM
hahaha, Charles Manson went platinum.

He probably would have you know.

The Hound
10-04-2008, 02:18 PM
And a whole country of germans went for Hitler.

ehe wrong again ... part of his own army wanted him dead ...

DJMethods
10-04-2008, 02:19 PM

Again, what Vick did is less of a moral issue and a fucking LEGAL issue.

I agree with what you're saying but you're leaving out the most vital cog in this to make your point. One broke the law, one didn't.

People also feel stronger about domesticated animals, and the cruelty thats brought upon them leading up to the fight. You just dont buy two dogs chuck them together and they kill eachother. The dogs are treated VERY badly, tortured for YEARS to the point they want to kill anything. Then they chuck them in a ring with eachother.

TSA
10-04-2008, 02:19 PM
also white people see the positive accrolades of other white people and assume it's their own.

my dad pointed this out.

yes, a white person invented the lightbulb, but does that make the white race a light bulb inventing race or does that mean a smart person with white skin did something a smart person would do?

they also assume things based on small controlled samples.

like assuming russian chicks are hot cause the russians at school are hot, but dont know in order to travel in russia and have you kids study abroad you would have to be rich, and rich people in all countries are more often better looking then poor people.

and when firm assumed that australians were political genius' not to long ago cause he talked to them in a bar. Not knowing that usually the best and brightest are social issue aware people of a country travel abroad.

or how the assume asians are genetically smart cause they get good grades in school without factoring the fact that not only the best and brightest of a country are able to travel, but when they do they have something to prove to people at home and traveling and failing would be the same are going platnium and dying a virgin. shameful

its signs of being critically stupid

TSA
10-04-2008, 02:21 PM
LOL!!!!!! haahahaha

Different Manson dude, but named after Charles. The thought of Charles Manson going platinum is incredibly funny to the white man.

Charles Manson cut Roman Polanski's wife up, and cut out his and her baby.
charles manson was so accepted by white people that he convinced white people to kill other people.

i've never heard of a black person so loved by other black people, though clearly insane, that he got black ppl to kill other black ppl.

DJMethods
10-04-2008, 02:22 PM
its funny you say you wont claim Palin, and you mentioned Bush.

Americans voted for Bush twice, and alot of Americans are goin for Palin, so whatchu saying punk?? And a whole country of germans went for Hitler.

The majority of American's aren't white, but from other nationalities. Combined their are more blacks, asians, hispanics, sand niggas, indians ect then white Americans. Plus Americans are stupid as fuck.

I don't claim stupid Americans.

LOL@TSA again.. I pointed out that black people claim other black peoples feats to SUNNY WINTERS fuckin ages ago.

Want an example? "We were slaves"

The Hound
10-04-2008, 02:24 PM
i've never heard of a black person so loved by other black people, though clearly insane, that he got black ppl to kill other black ppl.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/8086/donking_medium.jpeg

not quite killing but the brutal comparison is there ...

DJMethods
charles manson was so accepted by white people that he convinced white people to kill other people.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41064000/jpg/_41064856_tookieap300.jgp.jpg

Then you're even more stupid then first thought.

We don't claim Charles Manson (The platinum HAHAHA rockstar) or his followers.

Moot point, even though AGAIN, wrong.

Longbongcilvaringz
White people are so simple.

And they say the darnedest things.

The Hound
10-04-2008, 02:26 PM
going to have to disagree with PB ... asians say the darndest things

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 02:36 PM
I know an Asian guy who is like the nicest person who might ever meet.

My room mate calls him drunk in the early hours and pisses him off.

TSA
10-04-2008, 02:40 PM
DJmethods just said the majority of americans weren't white
and that they dont claim white americans when really..white americans don't claim them.

here's some more realness.

white people also get into the habit as assuming sickening lowliness is a sign of intelligence

like how the killed the indians being attributed to the 'dominate' culture taking over.

while when studying the situtations, its clear that they were playing a different game then indians, as in they were trying to kill them and indians were trying to buy stuff.

It's like walking into a room quite, then someone talks and you go HA! I WON! I WON THE QUITE GAME! when both of you weren't playing the same game.

its a sign of critical stupidity.

the same idea goes for colonialism in general.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2008, 02:44 PM
"The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility or compassion"

Bg_Knocc_Out
10-04-2008, 03:01 PM

true story

That is what I call strategy.

Bg_Knocc_Out
10-04-2008, 03:03 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/8086/donking_medium.jpeg

not quite killing but the brutal comparison is there ...

"Only in America!"

TSA
10-04-2008, 03:27 PM
^see. mind you that this particular fellow didn't participate in such strategy and if i killed him it wouldn't be a mark of intelligence

btw i just won the say "particular fellow didn't participate in such strategy" first in this thread game.

TSA
10-04-2008, 03:29 PM
"The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility or compassion"
agreed.

also with the moose thing, it became a legal issue because it was the moral issues of a group blanketed over several groups.

TSA
10-04-2008, 03:31 PM
i'll also like to add that if white people were black people today they would all be dead.

Bg_Knocc_Out
10-04-2008, 03:32 PM
TSA, you got to Minnesota yet?

TSA
10-04-2008, 03:57 PM
NO! my fucking friends flight got delayed! fucked up evverryyythinggggg..

EVERY-THING.

im hoping the 3rd guy in the situation will stop begin a faggot pussy and ask his work for next weekend off (he thinks you can't ask for days off at shopko when you've been there for 2 years and never requested a day off). If he does that then yeah, we're there.

i highly HIGHLY doubt it.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 04:01 PM
To answer your question.....

....Because of democracy and free societies in Western Europe which led to more innovation on a broader scale and more liberal thought. THus leading to an increase in the sciences and technological breakthroughs.

Theres more to it, but thats why in a nutshell, as we speak, why Whites are at the top...but again, who are 'whites'??? Western Europeans???

TSA
10-04-2008, 04:05 PM
^well done.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 04:07 PM
dont compliment me fuckwad....i dont need your assurances. Go Bucks.

TSA
10-04-2008, 04:09 PM
AHAHAHAHAhahAHAhahaHAHAhaHAahH
i'll go back to watching my TV....even though my TV is off.

lets put 2 and 2 together.

together on a phone...

Blackula Spectacula
10-04-2008, 04:10 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2l8fequ.gif

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 04:14 PM
continually lame

Ritter
10-04-2008, 04:15 PM

My question is:

Why is there a racial ladder, or at least a top of the racial ladder?

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 04:18 PM
who cares.....do you realize that whites have not always been on the top??? They were at or near the bottom 1,000 years ago....maybe even 600 years ago.

Almost Everyone has had their turn.....the problem is people think that the world and time they live in has existed forever. They don't bother researching WHY things are teh way they are...

TSA
10-04-2008, 04:21 PM
i also agree. White ppl tend to attribute it to DNA

they in particular, having that 'white dna' wouldnt know how to make a country work or invent anything and therefore don't and haven't.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 04:26 PM
EThnic groups who have to proclaim themselves as superior are often times themselves suffering from some sort of ethnic trauma and inferiority complex resulting from some past failure/fear/anger/distate(whatever you want to call it, there are many reasons) of a group they disliked.

begongo
10-04-2008, 04:45 PM
george bush don't care bout black people

HANZO
10-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Whites are jus united and seem to be the owners of the richest countries. soon it will change and someone else will take over.

thats how the world works.

tical2000
10-04-2008, 04:55 PM
this thread is stupid.....I find it racist and without merit.....can someone delete it!

TSA
10-04-2008, 06:26 PM
whites were never united. whites have spent the majority of their history killing whites.

also, the book Utopia die wonders.

It's a pretty far fetched read and is illogical and fanasty like, but it describes a 'perfect society'. After it's being written, the west has been struggling to create a perfect society or atleast better it's then dismal conditions which prior to that was assumed to be perminent.

that's where all the microscope philosophy philosophies like capitalism with adam smith, communism with marx, democracy, and so forth had their root.

DJMethods
10-04-2008, 10:32 PM
This thread has pointed out TSA is genuinely stupid. Drunken rants never fail.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Whites are jus united and seem to be the owners of the richest countries. soon it will change and someone else will take over.

thats how the world works.

True in the sense that that is indeed how the world works.

whites were never united. whites have spent the majority of their history killing whites.

Also true....Britain and France never got along until WOrld War 1......actually, Europe is really enjoying its greatest unity ever right now, and its still imperfect.

Robert
10-05-2008, 01:41 AM
All I know is white people are intrinsically evil beings with a calcified Pineal gland. I hope that cleared a few things up.

11th Chamber
10-05-2008, 01:43 AM

true story

we do what we gotta do. By any means nessesary

Robert
10-05-2008, 01:49 AM
SUNNY WINTERS is deceitful (he has multiple KTL user accounts), snitched on Vatican business and has tried multiple times to e-murder people.

From this thorough analysis we can only assume he is a white person.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-05-2008, 02:24 AM
AHAHAHAHAhahAHAhahaHAHAhaHAahH
i'll go back to watching my TV....even though my TV is off.

lets put 2 and 2 together.

together on a phone...

Can someone please explain this cable on the phone thing to me once and for all?

TSA
10-05-2008, 02:28 AM
i ordered all the channles on baisca cable and more on my phone, so that i can watch some of them live and some of them pre recorded.

SHRAP
10-05-2008, 03:53 AM
white people run this shit bitch, dont be mad

The Hound
10-05-2008, 03:56 AM
white people officialy have disowned shrap ... you're black's problem now

Longbongcilvaringz
10-05-2008, 04:00 AM
i ordered all the channles on baisca cable and more on my phone, so that i can watch some of them live and some of them pre recorded.

Oh ok.

what is the significance of this though?

SHRAP
10-05-2008, 04:02 AM

u cant speak for white people, youre australian. britain offically has disowned your country

The Hound
10-05-2008, 04:04 AM
actually australia broke away from britian ... do your history faggot ... i'm sorry ... Le Poofter

Longbongcilvaringz
10-05-2008, 04:06 AM

haha

The Hound
10-05-2008, 04:09 AM
actually shrap you dopey half french fag ... australia is still part of the commonwealth ... meaning we're still connected to britain we just gained independence ...

LOL @ the canadian prime minister faggot stealing former AUSTRALIAN prime minister john howard's speech and passing it off as his own

canadian faggots fear the rest of the world

SHRAP
10-05-2008, 04:09 AM
why would anyone give a fuck about the history of a country that is disconnected from everything that matters? the last time i heard about australia was when the crocodile hunter got wasted by a manta ray :lmao: the internet is your only connection to the real world bitch

Longbongcilvaringz
10-05-2008, 04:11 AM
haha, why the fuck would the Canadian pm steal John Howards speech.

Which he probably didnt even write.

corny.

The Hound
10-05-2008, 04:11 AM
but australia is still part of the commonwealth ... you don't make sense ...

le poof

SHRAP
10-05-2008, 04:17 AM
fuck a commonwealth, when anybody in any other country hears the word australia the first things they think of is kangaroos and dingos. CRIKEY

NIGHT MAYOR
10-05-2008, 04:20 AM
and canadian tuxedo's and maple leaves are better ?

kangaroos are the shit!

http://www.ozlife.net/au_life/files/attach/images/92/195/Australian_Coat_of_Arms.png
(http://www.ozlife.net/au_life/files/attach/images/92/195/Australian_Coat_of_Arms.png)

SHRAP
10-05-2008, 04:26 AM
what the fuck is a "candian tuxido"

NIGHT MAYOR
10-05-2008, 04:29 AM
haahaha tuxedo

google it

http://img6.travelblog.org/Photos/54916/251214/f/2033237-Canadian-Tuxedo-0.jpg
all denim, denim jeans denim coat, you guys live in the past like micheal fox

Longbongcilvaringz
10-05-2008, 04:38 AM
haha, that dope.

The Hound
10-05-2008, 04:50 AM
fuck a commonwealth, when anybody in any other country hears the word australia the first things they think of is kangaroos and dingos. CRIKEY

when people hear the word canadia they think of the exact same things they think of when they hear FRANCE ...

le homosexuals

10-05-2008, 10:16 AM

true story

Are jews white?

10-05-2008, 10:19 AM
george bush don't care bout black people

word, word! He PWND them in 2004...

J-Cee
10-05-2008, 10:47 AM
i think every race of humans are scum.humans are a shit species.

J-Cee
10-05-2008, 10:49 AM

yeh..thats what us aussies call "ignorance"..

TSA
10-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Oh ok.

what is the significance of this though?
you not having it

begongo
10-05-2008, 10:50 AM
i think every race of humans are scum.humans are a shit species.nope, I'm sorry but that's only arabs because they're terrorists

Longbongcilvaringz
10-05-2008, 11:18 AM
you not having it

I'm still struggling with it though.

How is it a good thing?

And how does it make you good?

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2008, 11:24 AM
so who's going to pay for that expensive phone bill now that you just got fired? mommy and daddy? are you still ontheir plan? How cute.

TAURO
10-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Fuck whites and blacks, latinos carry both groups in our genes plus more, we're the superior race that will one day inherit the earth starting with north america. America is only just now coming to the realistation but our secret invasion is well underway.

LORD NOSE
10-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Fuck whites and blacks, latinos carry both groups in our genes plus more, we're the superior race that will one day inherit the earth starting with north america. America is only just now coming to the realistation but our secret invasion is well underway.

Mexico already took oversouthern california - well almost - but there is a very small group of niggas who will control them

true story

plus

what exactly is an illegal alien ?

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2008, 01:26 PM

whe exactly are your genes??? Mexicans dont have black in their genes, its mostly a combination of spanish and aztec indians.

Blacks got it rough in cali....they are a huge minority out there....they gotta deal with the mexicans and all them white supremicists and Hells angels...