PDA

View Full Version : Do you have many Girl-friends who arent your Girlfriend?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Ones who are hot I mean. And if you do does this make you feel like less of a man for not gettin the pussy out of the relationship? I got one who I spend mos tof my time with, we went to a theme park together last week, we went fuckign shopping aswell and last night we went out to for a drink. Everyoen at work thinks we are a couple. We are not.

Whats up with that. she is one of my best friends but im thinking of blowing this bitch off because my desire for the puss is taking over too much, and I dont think she is interested in that.

Would you be able to stya friends with a girl you find attractive? Or would it be to much?

CharlesJones
10-10-2008, 04:37 PM
It's hard to be friends with women that you think are attractive. I got a attractive female friend but we've been intimate several times because i can't stop thinking about her sexy body. One day i saw her with some shorts on and a t-shirt with some sandals and i couldn't stop staring at her. I'm glad she didn't notice me looking at her because she was watching tv while i was looking at her from behind LOL. Then there was another time when she came from outta town to visit me and she was staying at a hotel. I was knocking on the door of her room and she didn't answer. So then i see a woman walking down the hallway and i noticed it was her when she got closer. She had on some shorts with a haltertop and some sandals and i was blown away by how hot her body is. I couldn't believe she had on a sexy outfit like that walking in the hotel lobby. I'm sure there was some guys who probably was checking her out because of her outfit LOL. I also have another female friend who i've been intimate with several times and she has a man and some kids.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-10-2008, 04:49 PM
^ Excellent advice.

HANZO
10-10-2008, 04:56 PM
its hard to be friends with a girl that you find attractive. iv got loads of girl-friends like that. i have fucked a couple, but stopped after the fact that i was cheating on my girl and shit was getting risky.

so now i try to keep contact minimal. thats the best thing to do.

Professor Poopsnagle
10-10-2008, 05:00 PM
You can only be friends with girls if you're either a complete queerbag or they agree with you fucking them and they don't expect anything back.

J-Cee
10-10-2008, 05:29 PM
73..and i want them all to suck my penis..fucking sluts,clean the dishes and hold the newspaper while i read it....and fuckin..lick my finger as i turn the page so they dont get stuck together....

J-Cee
10-10-2008, 05:33 PM

Prolifical ENG
10-10-2008, 05:39 PM
On the other end, isn't Tryxx always say she ends up being that girl? Perhaps she can spread the knowledge on this thread.

TSA
10-10-2008, 05:48 PM
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAhaAHAHH!!!!!!! LOL at Jones

"couldn't stop staring at her sexy body" LOL!

but every girl im friends with or have been friends with since like, 10th grade, i was trying to get the guts and failed at one point.

except 1, she's hot but 'full bodied'. I dont wanna say fat cause it all goes to the right places (her boobs) and she really is attractive, but i've just rarely looked at her sexually, except when she had a cleverage shirt

HANZO
10-10-2008, 05:57 PM
i also find that its really hard to be proper friends with fine girls. you see in my class at university and on various courses i have come across some fine females. basically you got to be friends with them cause you cant get away from them cause your in university.

one case i fucked a girl in my class. the bad thing iv been stuck with her for 3 years. we were all cool before. then a period of sexual tension played. then i did my thing. but then i cant avoid her. eversince its been awkward as fuck. we never talk.

Blackula Spectacula
10-10-2008, 07:24 PM
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAhaAHAHH!!!!!!! LOL at Jones

"couldn't stop staring at her sexy body" LOL!

but every girl im friends with or have been friends with since like, 10th grade, i was trying to get the guts and failed at one point.

except 1, she's hot but 'full bodied'. I dont wanna say fat cause it all goes to the right places (her boobs) and she really is attractive, but i've just rarely looked at her sexually, except when she had a cleverage shirt

people actually look at you "sexually"?...

(yeah i'ma jerk)

NIGHT MAYOR
10-10-2008, 07:41 PM
^hahahaha

i have a small amount of girl friends they are not that attractive realy, but i dont feel ripped of cause i aint getting none, sometimes hanging with chicks gets you more pussy - so i see it as a plus realy, i call them pivots - like when your in a club/pub/social shin dig women around you will increase other womens interest in you.

its like putting slurry in the water when fishing, you sacrafice smaller crappier fish to catch the shark, nah mean ?

KLIION JENSEN
10-10-2008, 09:05 PM
sometimes hanging with chicks gets you more pussy - so i see it as a plus realy, i call them pivots - like when your in a club/pub/social shin dig women around you will increase other womens interest in you.

thats the truest shit in this thread so far, guys hanging out with women in them social settings do draw other women in, cos women want what other women have.....this is why you NEED an attractive female friend...

i got a couple of female friends, that really are friends, & i would'nt sacrifice those particular friendships just for a fuck or blowjob, even if they jumped me for a dickdown.....i got 2 female friends that i've fucked & we can still chill out together & get weeded & shit......then i got some female friends that are just too fucking annoying that no matter how they threw the pussy at me i just could NOT fuck em, i seen how they act with other guys that fucked em & fled or whatever, and it just too much stress to deal with..i mean, they're hot & everything, but really i dont keep ugly broads around me, i got standards to maintain...........then obviously theres the ones that i wanna fuck the living shit out of......and lastly we have the ex's, i got 1 ex that i'm still friends with, but i took her virginity & she still wants me, but it was too much bullshit & i got another ex that we're just getting back to being friends after not talking for 3 years...

plus which, you keep a female friend or 2, you got someone you can talk to when your girl starts stressing, or they tell you the shit they fell for that guys did to get some pussy so you can go use it on other chicks

TSA
10-10-2008, 09:36 PM
people actually look at you "sexually"?...

(yeah i'ma jerk)
no your not, you're a victim

blackula, you sent me personal pictures of your vulva, nipples, fupa, aroelas, asshole, twat and pussy. You REALLY can't act like you wouldn't have gave me the panty guts if it was real life and i was being equally smooth and handsome.

Reiko
10-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Fredy Mech is tellin the truth I got couple of girl friends and it really attracts other girls. Gotta agree with Kliion Jensen too.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-11-2008, 04:36 AM
I feel bad that CharlesJones' post went largely unnoticed in this thread.