PDA

View Full Version : Do you have the same problem..??!?!

Maccabee Ridah
10-07-2008, 09:18 AM
Yo, I got one problem that's goin on my nerves!! Whenever I try to spit rhymes loud, to rap, I often make mistakes, and I often just block!!! It's like my tongue blocks me to say what I won't!! But when I'm rapping smoothly, I have no rpoblems, but when I want to rap louder, than I got this "block"!!

So I wanna know if anyone of u have the same problem as me (mainly not-US people!)!?!?!?? And, is there a way to solve this problem!!

I found one, and it's to read the same verse u wanna spit 20 or more times, and than there is no problem!! But sometimes it's hard to remember all the verses, so.....?!?!?

P.E.A.C.E. & thanx in advance...

Maccabee Ridah
10-07-2008, 07:24 PM
*bump*

zooruka
10-08-2008, 03:04 AM
yeah i feel ya screaming out a verse tends to leave a block....this is an unexplained mystery

Guarded By Martyrs
10-08-2008, 10:46 PM
I don't have this problem, I find after a certain amount of listens
Or spitting my own lyrics it becomes embeded in my brain...I love lyrics...
And I can rap along to pretty much everything I listen to.

Your most likely getting caught up in the hype and simply loosing your bearings
Not quite forgetting the lyrics but just focussing more on the delivery

I'd cut the verse into 2 parts...then learn them and you might hace some success.

PEACE Mac

Maccabee Ridah
10-09-2008, 06:18 AM
^^ Thanx for advice whers!!

Gonna try it for sure!

P.E.A.C.E. bro'.......

NIGHT MAYOR
10-09-2008, 06:48 AM
yeah i dont rap with songs unless i realy like it hence know the lyrics backwards but i kind of get the drift of what your saying, i think practise makes perfect with anythink in this world. what happens when the lyrics are in front of you.

to me (i love physcology topics) i think its a confidence issue, from what im hearing and thinking, nah`mean ? no diss.

Maccabee Ridah
10-10-2008, 08:17 PM
^^ yeah, yeah, I feel what u sayin...

NIGHT MAYOR
10-10-2008, 08:28 PM
your sub-con is a mufuka! try it with the lyrics written in front of you. timing may also hold a key to this, more air needed for louder lyrics so - i dunno im just throwing out answers

Krusha
01-18-2009, 09:57 AM
No blockings for me!