PDA

View Full Version : Elephant Stomp Pt 2 ''the Stampede'' Prod By 7th Grandmantis

SKAMPOE
10-07-2008, 09:37 PM
''FOR THOSE WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE SOMEBODY!''

http://www.zshare.net/audio/20183602117f61df/

MANTIS CAME THRU ON THE BEAT LOVELY!

JIGSAW45
10-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Emo ass niggas need to know they fukin place god! When i say it's on for life thats what the fuck it is. We coulda settled that shit my nigga(infinity), but you wanna talk like u a muthafukin icon. Do ya worst muthafuka....war!!!

Sinapse
10-07-2008, 09:48 PM
First of all the beat is sounding pretty live, props to Mantis..and your quality has improved a lot with the new mic. Volume levels were pretty good in the mix, though Jigs verse came in sounding pretty loud...on this track i thought Jig's flow was choppy, sounded out of sync with the drums to me in spots...but i thought Skamps flow was maybe the most on point i've heard it...track shows some improvement in sound quality and emceeing for sure, keep building. Peace.

JIGSAW45
10-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Emo ass niggas need to know they fukin place god! When i say it's on for life thats what the fuck it is. We coulda settled that shit my nigga(infinity), but you wanna talk like u a muthafukin icon. Do ya worst muthafuka....war!!!

fuck it...i'ma quote my fukin self on this one!!!!!!
and if u comin 4me...dont get no motherfukin ghostwriters!!!

$inista
10-07-2008, 10:03 PM
yal killed as usual i like the ad libs wit Jig , I think you did came in a lil loud tho Skamp really did shine here, he did his thing , not to take anything away from saw tho cuz they both killied it

12weLvE
10-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Beat is live 7th. Props.

Skamp Shinned like a motha with the flow... Jig was also good, but a little loud...

Track is cool, but it means nothing to those who are not aware of what goes on in gen chat.

And yo Skamp you are getting better and better my brother... it has to be the new mic lol.

SKAMPOE
10-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Yea Man Dat Mic Is Sweet Yo Lol I Love It, And This, This Is Just Sum Atry Darts Fa Practice Lol! Peace To 7thgrandmantis, Beat Was Illnes

$inista
10-07-2008, 11:11 PM
I agree with inspectah for real skamp overall flo, delivery,darts, sound I hear improvement & I really dont know you from shit but I'm happy 4 u cuz when i first heard yal i said to my self these kidz is ill but you most def steped it up , keep it up
props agian, what mic you ended up getting?

SKAMPOE
10-07-2008, 11:40 PM
PEACE SINISTA, MIC, WE GOT THE SNOW BALL JOINT, IT LOOKS FUNNY BUT ITS GREAT FOR RECORDING, NOW WE NEED SUM BETTER SPEAKERS LOL.

THIS IS AB BETTER VERSION, THE VOCALS HAVE BEEN EQUED A LIL MOE BETTA!

360beatz
10-07-2008, 11:42 PM
shit was dope damn I gotta get that usb mic now for on the road recording with the laptop..

SKAMPOE
10-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Its Perfect For Laptops,

Only Con

Its Only For Xp

Not Vista

360beatz
10-07-2008, 11:50 PM
I was just reading a review that if you lower screen resolution to 32 bits it'll work for Vista, but I don't have Vista so its all gravy..

7th the beat was dope props..

this version sounds cleaner..

$inista
10-08-2008, 12:29 AM
PEACE SINISTA, MIC, WE GOT THE SNOW BALL JOINT, IT LOOKS FUNNY BUT ITS GREAT FOR RECORDING, NOW WE NEED SUM BETTER SPEAKERS LOL.

THIS IS AB BETTER VERSION, THE VOCALS HAVE BEEN EQUED A LIL MOE BETTA!

snowball ahh what I told ya doggy, I wont steer you wrong
so now you need Some audio monitors

decent/budget.... good for laptop Maudio StudioPro 3 it should be $100 or better yet maudio Studiophile AV 40 i thike $150 mite need a jack spliter to conect to your to your laptop

however if you can muster
Maudio Studiophile BX 5A delux, mite be a bit pricey $300(depending on you) or if you can fine the older version(I strongly recomend if you can find it 4 $200) the regular BX 5A $200 same shit not as pretty but I couldn't find the difference betwen the two

or if you can find KRK RP5 (Rokit5) the newer version is kicking Maudios ass

SKAMPOE
10-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Good Stuff Man^ Good Look On That Info, I Printed The Page For Reference Lol Peace

Boss_Digger
10-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Yo like I said to you last night Jigs vocals are distortng a bit and they still are, I did the best I could with it but............... !! So you need to watch the high end eq next time you record. Shit came out pretty live tho, you boys is getting better everytime!!

SKAMPOE
10-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Thanx Fam!

Ritter
10-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Props Skamp and Jigsaw, this shit is maaaaaad nice.

Props to 7th for coming through with a nice beat.

SKAMPOE
10-08-2008, 03:04 AM
Peace Fam

KLIION JENSEN
10-08-2008, 08:49 AM
if only you guys woulda waited, or at least found out where peeps were at before you fuck everybody else off that you invited to join in the fun.....

anyways, if Skamp & Jig would waited, this verse would be on there somewhere....

http://www.zshare.net/audio/20208135934b3318/

Big Bones stampede the track, Uncle Bungle is
back, Wu Corp dot com on attack. i'm the
devil that decieve ya, with this evil
yorkshire torture, thoughts'll slaughter ya people
Skamp is Colonel Hathi, said get nasty
with these bastards that wanna try & have it with
Lord Ganesha, you can't take the pressure
like Vanilla Ice without paying the price. you gotta
learn doggy, that you gotta earn doggy, cos
nuthin in life is free no matter how much you want it
-- i put a Grand on every dan of the 7th Mantis
-- rep the U.K. the home of the language
Kliion Jensen holdin his own again, off the
top of the dome again, ownin them
sonnin you, nah dude i father you, and
if i thought i was shit then i would'nt bother you (peace)

SKAMPOE
10-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Dan Man U Should Of Pm'ed Me Man, I Kept Askin Niggaz And No One Pmed Me Back So We Just Put It Out!