View Full Version : Dry Options - Uncle Bungle - Infinity The God

KLIION JENSEN
10-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Uncle Bungle - Dry Options produced by Infinity The God

http://www.zshare.net/audio/20208689f3f3fc1c/

hope you enjoy, peace

H.Notik
10-09-2008, 12:11 AM
this joint got crushed. dope beat forreal, props to infinity. flow was onpoint throughout the track.

KLIION JENSEN
10-09-2008, 08:08 AM
peace...

gonna post some new shit later on today, keep ya eyes open for it. peace

NIGHT MAYOR
10-09-2008, 08:21 AM
dope beat, obviously cause im a freddy fan thru n thru, but the rapper is garbage, borring as hell, no diversity and no real word play, hype that tone up a bit and maybe use some tricky shit up in dere, yeah ? i hate pommy cunts. peace. :P

KLIION JENSEN
10-09-2008, 09:16 AM
^ aawwww, look at you tryna be funny...

The Prime Sithesizah
10-09-2008, 09:49 AM
That beat is amazing, especially those effects! Emceeing was captivating, nothing really made me want to cut it off like some joints usually would. I think this haunting vibe is suited for you, the way Infinity put it together on the track. At the same time, your skills are blessed. Lyrically, there's alot of great potential in you. You have the voice. You have the delivery and flow and lyrics. Just push the envelope and take it to the next level and you're all good! Overall... I enjoyed this track to the fullest!! Werrdd

PiDeaCe!

KLIION JENSEN
10-09-2008, 01:31 PM
^ thanks, i appreciate that, peace

Boss_Digger
10-09-2008, 02:12 PM
I already laid comment on the beat shits sick IMO!!! I dont have a problem with you lyrically but you the sheffield accent is a very laid back one so I think you need to hype up the delivery a bit to give it a bit of extra umph!!! you suited the track nice tho and as I said before the content was tight!!

KLIION JENSEN
10-09-2008, 02:24 PM
i know what you mean, tell the truth its not usually the type of beat i'd go for, i'm more into my soulful beats and the laidbackness fits better, i got a couple of new things to post later tonight too, theres a bit more vibe to my voice on them.....i appreciate the feedback, its like you said in the Elephant Stomp 2 thread, constructive criticism helps us to grow as artists..