PDA

View Full Version : y is klingon jensen's thread closed

SKAMPOE
10-08-2008, 08:11 PM
?

PALEFORCE
10-08-2008, 08:14 PM
if u havent noticed pat bateman is a kniveing 2faced phony cowardly bitch in e-drag

Vikthor
10-08-2008, 08:16 PM
cause theres fuckin eleventeen of em i think pat was really looking to be punished

better question is why is the free wera thread closed and dismissed so quickly?

diggy
10-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Fuck Pat Battymon!!

He's Fuckin Hater!!!!

Dude Takes His E-life Seriously.

KLIION JENSEN
10-08-2008, 08:23 PM
lol @ klingon jensen

i wanna know why my thread with my track in it was closed in Hip Hop Shop & here, Pro English (or whoever) said i should only post stuff in the correct sub-forum, but i see other threads NOT in the audio booth where songs have been posted, but they aint closed yet...

i was enjoying them other threads too, but yeah....anyway....hit up www.soundclick.com/unclebungle & download them shits, more to come tomorrow...

PALEFORCE
10-08-2008, 08:27 PM
the sub forums are ass

and patbateman sounds like a pokemon

Vikthor
10-08-2008, 08:29 PM
hahahahaha

yo but for real track was cool beat was the best thing about it imo no offense

SKAMPOE
10-08-2008, 08:36 PM
cause theres fuckin eleventeen of em i think pat was really looking to be punished

better question is why is the free wera thread closed and dismissed so quickly?
4 reals
lol @ klingon jensen

i wanna know why my thread with my track in it was closed in Hip Hop Shop & here, Pro English (or whoever) said i should only post stuff in the correct sub-forum, but i see other threads NOT in the audio booth where songs have been posted, but they aint closed yet...

i was enjoying them other threads too, but yeah....anyway....hit up www.soundclick.com/unclebungle (http://www.soundclick.com/unclebungle) & download them shits, more to come tomorrow...
yea man ur thread is closed, oh n da track is ill, beat is insane! liricz iz hard too.
hahahahaha

yo but for real track was cool beat was the best thing about it imo no offense

Prolifical ENG
10-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Its more of him repeatedly posting the same thread in multiple forums. If he posted it in the audio booth, then let that be it. If you chose (and we have been lenient to an extent) to post in the other bigger forums then pick one that you feel it should be in and let that be it.

My message was in the hip-hop shop thread that was closed.

and i must also close this thread. this thread belongs in the admin section and now it has been answered so it can be closed

ps those threads being closed have nothing to do with Bateman