PDA

View Full Version : Antiquated Policies....

360beatz
10-09-2008, 06:35 AM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=624307&content=songinfo&songID=6958870

... FUCK McCain

INF
10-09-2008, 12:04 PM
No to the intro and yes to that loop.

there is a part where the drums off the sample chop clash with the drums.

I love that last part over the chop that scales the strings down. Its like thhe strings were assigned to keys at that point and you ran down the keys. Thats the dopest part of it IMO.

Thanks always for sharing shit that dont sound like you know what..

PEACE Schizzz

360beatz
10-09-2008, 01:42 PM
aight cool but everything is chopped its not a loop I just made it sound like a loop

after like 2 years I just started using the piano roll shit is a beast mad simple to freak samples using the piano roll...

12weLvE
10-09-2008, 01:44 PM
The intro was a little too choppy and it did not blend in well goint into the beat.

The main loop was awesome though... There were some parts were it was a little choppy also, but it sounded so hot that you actually got a way with it...good stuff bro.

360beatz
10-09-2008, 01:50 PM
once an emcee rhymes over this it should be straight..we already got the concept all I gotta do is add McClain vocals and tweak the mix its a done deal.. as for now I am about to create some new shit yall just inspired me to get dirty It's banging outside right now like 80 degrees...Props on the feedback I'll create something more harsh hennessey + samples = sickness ..

Boss_Digger
10-09-2008, 02:00 PM
I agree with check and infinty the intro seems meh but it might work better with an mc over the top as you say the loop is sick although a little choppy and theres a stray drum hitting out of sinc from one of the chops Im guessing. This is really sick tho the piano roll was great, sounded nuts. Anyway lookin forward to the done deal!!!