PDA

View Full Version : New to the Corp. Check my beats out

C-Raig 520
10-09-2008, 05:50 PM
What up. I'm new to the Corp and figured I'd post my beats out there. www.myspace.com/cewagnermusic
Check it out, get at me with what you think. I always take critics seriously, never hate. Can only get better through advice.

The Prime Sithesizah
10-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Feeling everything I'm hearing so far.. would love to hear anyone over your beats..

One thing about your beats, especially the ones I'm listening to, that's my taste of mix!! Me, personally, I feel like you could spice them up! Make no mistake, they're extremely dope but throw in your own twist.. whether it be a way with [breaks] or [effects]. Not necessarily saying do what everyone else is doing but liven them up just a tiny bit more. A beat is like a performer, if it doesn't entertain and "oooooo and ahhhhhh" people, you could get slept on. In your case, that looks to never be the problem so far. Everything's versatile and smooth, very mellow!! Not too much I would critique on other than your expansion of creativity. I love what I hear, you have alot going for you in this music shit. Overall, my main thing is that you marvel me the next time you drop. Make me a believer that you're not like millions and millions of other beatmakers out there, IMO. These were VERY VERY worth the listen, that's a fact!! You're not the type of producer/beatmaker I'd really expect to create too many flaws. I can tell from what and how you sample!

C-Raig 520
10-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks man. Yeah I know those still have lots of work to do, and I'd love to get an MC on top of them. But I'm going to take my time with them and if I ever meet an MC that wants a track, I want to work around them and their lyrics instead of them working around my beat. But thanks for the info, appreciate it. These are some pretty old beats I've had for a while now, just wanted to post them up and finally get them heard by people other then myself.