6. I'm Talking To You (Nice guitar riff) 4/5
7. Kick Azz 3/5
8. Dance With A Gangsta 2/5
9. Go Get Pretty Like Me 1/5
10. A long time ago 0/5
11. Stop 2/5
12. Bump 0/5
13. Dedication Skit (WTF)
14. Drugs (Nice Beat) 4/5 (Maybe this is the reason why this album is not that good)
15. Heart of Stone 0/5
16. Jenny 1/5

Overall the is 3/5 The album to a nose dive after the 6th song.

If like this album, good luck, if you dont, same here.

But I wont throw this album under the bus so quick hopefully this album will grow on you.

36chambers
08-31-2005, 09:11 AM
ill make this the review thread.

peace

num2son
08-31-2005, 09:13 AM
ill make this the review thread.

peace
Thanks.

IRONMAN GFK
08-31-2005, 09:37 AM
wtf? somebody just told me it aint out yet..?

num2son
08-31-2005, 09:42 AM
wtf? somebody just told me it aint out yet..?
Some people have it in advance.

IRONMAN GFK
08-31-2005, 09:45 AM
thats the whole album or not?

WHITE_MANTIS_AI
08-31-2005, 10:25 AM
I Didnt like it atall but i aint gunna diss on u-god
its not as bad as tical 0 but deffonatly one of the wort wu albums of all time he needs to get back with the clan because golden arms redemtion was a realy good solid cd
peace

num2son
08-31-2005, 11:35 AM
thats the whole album or not?
yeah

IRONMAN GFK
08-31-2005, 12:40 PM
yeah
aight then its cool

num2son
08-31-2005, 02:33 PM
I didn't like his first album or the second. The third effort is not that awful but now I can official say that I'm not a U-God fan when it comes to making albums.

bringoutthegimp
08-31-2005, 02:44 PM
bringoutthegimps rating: 5/10

racist randy
08-31-2005, 03:18 PM
my review

A long time ago- Shitty Chours, omg stop it! 2.5/5

Stop- This is what u-god needs to do when it comes to solo shit. 2/5

Dance with a gangsta- OK. 4/5 chours fucks it all up.

Drugs- Omg, he needs chous work. 4/5

heart of stone- Lmao! Wtf? chours sucks ass. 3.5/5

dedication skit-??? its not a song no rating.

Hit em roll out- Needs chours work seriously, good track 4.5/5

get down- ok chours, good song 3.5/5

Its a wrap- hot song, 4.5/5

Kiss Azz- Shittiest lyrics, 2.5/5

Don King speaks to u-god - not a song , not a rating.

Jenny- its wack, 1/5

blow ya mind- stop using meth lyrics, 2.5/5

Talking to you- message is good, u need better beats 3/5

Go get pretty like me- 3/5

bump- 2.5/5

No rza beats at all man. Lyrics are dusty. Letherface shitted on u-god. results=7/10

This is the wackest wu solo since Trial and tribulations of russel jones ,no they are tied.

digital
08-31-2005, 03:21 PM
ouff!

Fry
08-31-2005, 03:25 PM
My review (don't catch feelings):

Bump, Go Get Pretty Like Me, and Kick Azz should have been left off the album.
Get Down should have been redone with different guest appearances, because those guys blow.
I'm Talking To You needs a better hook. It's too corny.
Leathaface should have stayed faaaar away from this whole thing.

The rest of the songs are great. They have some minor flaws but they are still enjoyable. It seems lots of people hate it, but I thought it was a unique album. It's definitely better than Hillside Scramblers (that shit was garbage), and it's not so far from Golden Arms Redemption. I can see how some people don't like most of the songs, because there's too much singing and not enough rapping on the album, BUT, fuck those U-God haters that go OMFG THIS SHIT IS TRASH LIEK NO GOOD SONGZ OMFG DIE U-GOD LIEK DOOD just because the album didn't have anything to do with the Wu.

And at least he reps Wu in every chance. I've heard him mention Wu like 6 times. 7/10. It's an enjoyable album.

Bedlam
08-31-2005, 04:09 PM
This is the wackest wu solo since Iron Flag.
QUE??

iron flag was a group album, and you're sayin that's that wackest Wu album ever?
SMH

OwnageNinja
08-31-2005, 05:35 PM
This is a 0/5. Worst then Tical 0. U-God needs to go kill himself for real. If the best he can come up with is this HARDCORE garbage, then my only recommendation for him is to end his life.

He is bringing shame to the Clan.

What's truly awful is that he said he's been working on this UTTER SHIT for the last 6 years.

LMAO

deadlymelody
08-31-2005, 06:09 PM
Dont have the album yet but it seems some people have given it a chance and not thought the album was shit the first instance they heard a bad chorus. Does U-God lyrically do good on this album?

OwnageNinja
08-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Dont have the album yet but it seems some people have given it a chance and not thought the album was shit the first instance they heard a bad chorus. Does U-God lyrically do good on this album?He does alright on some of the tracks, but the production is so god awful that it makes everything simply unlistenable. For real man, I love Uey, But this album is straight CRAP.

racist randy
08-31-2005, 06:34 PM
Dont have the album yet but it seems some people have given it a chance and not thought the album was shit the first instance they heard a bad chorus. Does U-God lyrically do good on this album?listen to the tracks bump and kick azz, the lyrics are garbage

Claustrofobic
08-31-2005, 06:40 PM
I didn't like his first album or the second. The third effort is not that awful but now I can official say that I'm not a U-God fan when it comes to making albums.
U-God has 3 albums?

THE W
08-31-2005, 06:43 PM
more like 2 1/2

num2son
08-31-2005, 09:36 PM
U-God has 3 albums?
Golden Amrs redeption 8/10
Hill side scramblers 1/10
Mr. Excitement 6/10

Koolish
09-01-2005, 12:01 AM
i see a lot of people talking about the chorus, fuck, all it's about nowadays is the hook and beats. i can understand that if a hook is annoying, or if the beat's weak that's good enough reason to complain, but i haven't seen anyone say anything about a good verse here, good lines there. damnit i listen to Hiphop for the lyrics, i wanna know how it does there.
________
Colorado Marijuana Dispensaries (http://colorado.dispensaries.org/)

racist randy
09-01-2005, 12:15 AM
nigga, my explaniation was good enough i told u his lyrics sound dusty, they need cleaning .

Koolish
09-01-2005, 12:58 AM
nigga, my explaniation was good enough i told u his lyrics sound dusty, they need cleaning .that's what i'm saying, you're like the only person who said anything about them.
________
Nx125 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_NX125)

windwalker
09-01-2005, 01:51 AM
heres a question... :
are wee too picky now days... since we heard so many good songs and so much bullshit... say this album came out 7 years ago.. same songs, same cover... would we have rated it differently?

VallKano
09-01-2005, 01:56 AM
drugs is a real song...3/5 album

IRONMAN GFK
09-01-2005, 04:59 AM
Golden Amrs redeption 8/10
Hill side scramblers 1/10
Mr. Excitement 6/10
lol, yea hillside scramblers that was wack

urbanlegendmf
09-01-2005, 05:00 AM
Drugs Would Have Been Betta Without The Hook

num2son
09-01-2005, 07:31 AM
that's what i'm saying, you're like the only person who said anything about them.
Yeah they are some songs that have dope lyrics but leatha face shined on the songs he was on.

SurreaL
09-01-2005, 07:40 AM
A long time ago 0/5........ fuckin kiddin me right?

bringoutthegimp
09-01-2005, 08:20 AM
heres a question... :say this album came out 7 years ago.. same songs, same cover... would we have rated it differently? yes it probably would have gotten 2/10

BigKing.nl
09-01-2005, 08:36 AM
I just downloaded it.. Expected the worst, but it isn't really that bad actually, unless you expect dirty grimey underground 1992 dusted RZA beats. The beats are quite nice actually, pretty dark and minimalistic. No fancy commercial shit. U-Gods flow is quite solid(especially when he spits faster) on most tracks, but sometimes he switches his flow which doesn;t always work.

But the CD isn't that bad.

THE W
09-01-2005, 08:49 AM
heres a question... :
are wee too picky now days... since we heard so many good songs and so much bullshit... say this album came out 7 years ago.. same songs, same cover... would we have rated it differently?
he might have been kicked out of the clan if this came out 7 years ago.

inditing dane
09-01-2005, 10:45 AM
There's already a thread about this:
http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=6537&page=1&pp=10

i've posted my feelings there already, but here you go again...

Okay...
I think it's time to be dead honest about this.
U-God should retire from the solo rap game, and join the wu again or get the scramblers going again, do something! I really feel he is becoming a bit of a joke. Where have his obvious skills, that once were great, gone? Not only has he become somewhat of a weak mc, also his ear for beats is absolutely awful.
This album is really horrible, and im not trying to hate or start something, but this is just not good enough! And one have to question u-god's mind as a person, he may be the most stubborn person ever to grab a mic. If by now he can't understand that he most certainly NOT are capable of making it as a solo artist, somebody must tell him for once and all.
How the fuck can you sell like a 1000 copies (the hillside scramblers) and then make this album that pretty much sticks to the same script.
A thing like that is beyond my understanding.
Another thing this album makes me do is imagining what the label exec.'s said when he turned this album in? I wanna meet people that, besides u-god, think this is a superb effort. I mean even Uey himself, how the fuck can he think this is all he can do? To make an album, and think this is what I got, and this is what you come up with? Your career looks in REALLY bad shape then...
Also a simple thing like finding producers, with just a little bit of skill, is really easy. Everybody who ever made a beat, would agree with me that you wouldn't even save half these beats on your pc, just out of fear of your friends hearing how wack you are, and these are the beats a former? wu member has to work with? Maaan what the fuck...I guess sad is the word that covers this disaster most compressively.
Only a single track is a keeper and thatís "it's a wrap" which is a nice effort.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-01-2005, 11:53 AM
its a wrap has a nice sound and the way they rap back n forth is MGM ish...

but their is a few alright tracks on this album...the one with MC eight sucks the hook is horrible...

there a few others with some type of horror beat but it wasnt as bad as everyone here is saying IMO

num2son
09-01-2005, 12:47 PM
I just downloaded it.. Expected the worst, but it isn't really that bad actually, unless you expect dirty grimey underground 1992 dusted RZA beats. The beats are quite nice actually, pretty dark and minimalistic. No fancy commercial shit. U-Gods flow is quite solid(especially when he spits faster) on most tracks, but sometimes he switches his flow which doesn;t always work.

Agree.

num2son
09-01-2005, 12:47 PM
There's already a thread about this:
http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=6537&page=1&pp=10

i've posted my feelings there already, but here you go again...

Okay...
I think it's time to be dead honest about this.
U-God should retire from the solo rap game, and join the wu again or get the scramblers going again, do something! I really feel he is becoming a bit of a joke. Where have his obvious skills, that once were great, gone? Not only has he become somewhat of a weak mc, also his ear for beats is absolutely awful.
This album is really horrible, and im not trying to hate or start something, but this is just not good enough! And one have to question u-god's mind as a person, he may be the most stubborn person ever to grab a mic. If by now he can't understand that he most certainly NOT are capable of making it as a solo artist, somebody must tell him for once and all.
How the fuck can you sell like a 1000 copies (the hillside scramblers) and then make this album that pretty much sticks to the same script.
A thing like that is beyond my understanding.
Another thing this album makes me do is imagining what the label exec.'s said when he turned this album in? I wanna meet people that, besides u-god, think this is a superb effort. I mean even Uey himself, how the fuck can he think this is all he can do? To make an album, and think this is what I got, and this is what you come up with? Your career looks in REALLY bad shape then...
Also a simple thing like finding producers, with just a little bit of skill, is really easy. Everybody who ever made a beat, would agree with me that you wouldn't even save half these beats on your pc, just out of fear of your friends hearing how wack you are, and these are the beats a former? wu member has to work with? Maaan what the fuck...I guess sad is the word that covers this disaster most compressively.
Only a single track is a keeper and thatís "it's a wrap" which is a nice effort.
Thanks for posting anyway.

ShaolinDarts
09-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Not as bad as I thought it would be.

num2son
09-01-2005, 03:22 PM
After listing to the album again...............ITs still {:(

I cant really truely hate on this album because this is what U god likes so respect to U.

num2son
09-01-2005, 03:57 PM
The Jenny song sound like and old 80's hip hop song. LOL.

ShaolinDarts
09-02-2005, 04:30 AM
Heres my review:

If the purpose of this album was to prove that he can make it without Wu then he fails as Redemption is the benchmark and he falls way short of that. Again this album shows the way no Wu involvement makes a difference to the lyrical and topic contenet.

Like I said in my earlier post, its not as bad as I thought. Compared to his recent work this is definately a step forward. He makes a few good tracks, a few average ones and a few bad ones. Mostly its uninspired and boring both in terms of beats and lyrics. Not much else to say as there isn't much in there worth writing about.

My rating: 5/10

ironbraydz
09-02-2005, 06:29 AM
check out the iron rap shttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/thekeenone/MUGGSGZA_03.jpghow on http://www.lifefm.org.uk listen live and join the forum

ironbraydz
09-02-2005, 06:32 AM
check out the iron rap show on http://www.lifefm.org.uk (http://www.lifefm.org.uk/) listen live and join the forum

BrokenWrists
09-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Im excited to buy this next week.

tical2000
09-02-2005, 02:12 PM
so is the new U-GOD - MR EXCITEMENT the classic we all thought it was going to be.......

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-02-2005, 02:13 PM
no not at all

bringoutthegimp
09-02-2005, 03:56 PM
so is the new U-GOD - MR EXCITEMENT the classic we all thought it was going to be....... people actually thought this was going to be good?

Create
09-03-2005, 03:28 AM
Yo That Kid Hollow Dartz

Spelled Chorus Wrong Every Time

What A Fucking Moron

Alcryt
09-03-2005, 07:17 AM
i thought golden arms redemption was a good album but i aint heard the othera 2, i think u god is a love him or hate him kinda artist IMO

EyesBlack
09-03-2005, 09:42 AM
Dissapointing album, even though I didn't expect much of it.

racist randy
09-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Yo That Kid Hollow Dartz

Spelled Chorus Wrong Every Time

What A Fucking Moron
.................................................. .................................................. ...............................

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-03-2005, 03:46 PM
the Album is alright maybe 4 weak ass songs

Crazy
09-03-2005, 06:10 PM
U-God was here.
Someone banned him

They said it wasn't the real U-God...

Ballad Ballistik
09-03-2005, 11:47 PM
this might help some open this from current location http://cdbaby.com/allmp3lofi/ugodzilla.m3u

Ballad Ballistik
09-04-2005, 12:12 AM
its like the east coast met the west coast...some where in the middle of the U.S. .......probaly left best right there in the middle of know where.............

PHI.1.618
09-04-2005, 12:35 AM

Where did you DL it from or can you send me a link ? Fuck that, the clan aint robbin' me anymore ...lol .... Btw, can we post albums on this site, jus askin' ...

tekunique
09-04-2005, 02:17 AM
the Album is alright maybe 4 weak ass songs 4 weak tracks out of the whole album aint bad.. i havent checked it out but i trust ben's taste..

Alcryt
09-04-2005, 08:07 AM
i think il probably like this album i liked the other 2 despite all the critisism they were given

Fr@z
09-04-2005, 09:24 AM
^ stop talkin like you're english

CB Sparr
09-04-2005, 10:59 AM
14. Drugs (Nice Beat) 4/5 (Maybe this is the reason why this album is not that good)4/5 but might be the reason the album aint that good? You gotta explain that cause it doesn't make sense.

Fry
09-04-2005, 11:20 AM
4/5 but might be the reason the album aint that good? You gotta explain that cause it doesn't make sense. He's trying to say Uey was on too much drugs when he made the album.

MICHAEL KAWSE
09-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Yal Niggas Front On The Scramblers If Yal Wanna,
Yal Gonna Have Alot To Say In A Little Second.
For Now,.......
Fear What Yal Dont Know

MICHAEL KAWSE
09-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Respect Due To The Nigga Who Knows My Brother Works Hard,
And He's On His Way.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
09-04-2005, 02:34 PM
the album is wack ! I liked U-God on Wu-tang 4ver , but he's mega wack solo.

Polocash7
09-04-2005, 03:53 PM
people actually thought this was going to be good?lol. Anyone w/a lil' commomn sense knew this wasn't going to be that good. I was just hoping he didn't put himself and the Wu to shame

racist randy
09-04-2005, 05:51 PM
For Now,.......
Fear What Yal Dont Know
lmao. who are you? are you Kaws from hillside scramblers?

BrokenWrists
09-04-2005, 07:36 PM
U-gos is an exeptional lyricist and voice he just needs the right production. Id give this album 6 out of 10. just barely above average b/c of u gods presence.

racist randy
09-04-2005, 07:37 PM
great sig fry

tical2000
09-05-2005, 12:11 AM
people actually thought this was going to be good?
I was using sarcasm

racist randy
09-05-2005, 12:41 AM
For Now,.......
Fear What Yal Dont Know
letherface the hottest person, inf black and king just..... everyone else is nobodys

leaguer1
09-05-2005, 12:26 PM
With the one exception of Trials & Tribulations of Russell Jones, this is the worst Wu album to date. Stop exposing yourself U-God, you're so dope when you have the right direction - just not your own!

"It's a Wrap" earns Golden Arms some redemption. Only dope song on the album.

BrokenWrists
09-05-2005, 01:56 PM
O man, i like Hillside Scramblers better than this!lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2005, 02:22 PM
stop hating on baby uey

EMISSARY
09-05-2005, 02:58 PM
U-God needs to hook up with the right team...perhaps Tricky, Public Enemy or RapALotrecords...he has the most unique voice in hip hop...I cant wait to get Mr.Xcitement.

Welshkillabee
09-05-2005, 03:21 PM
I think its decent some shit songs on it but mostly good

Welshkillabee
09-05-2005, 03:22 PM
And I will be buying it

num2son
09-05-2005, 04:50 PM
O man, i like Hillside Scramblers better than this!lol

:{

num2son
09-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Where did you DL it from or can you send me a link ? Fuck that, the clan aint robbin' me anymore ...lol .... Btw, can we post albums on this site, jus askin' ...
No you can't post albums on the forum, but you can send albums through Private message.

Jamal Arief
09-06-2005, 01:41 PM
I like U-God and the album's alright.
Obviously no 'classic Wu shit', but hey: It's Uey! Solo!

Peace.

HANZO
09-06-2005, 02:02 PM
i just listened to its a wrap, dope track dont kno about the rest. i havent heard hill side scramblers, from wat yall say it sounds shit. but i like u-god he adds sumthin different to the clan, and if only his solo stuff were like the shit he does for the clan on clan albums.

My First Timbs
09-06-2005, 02:04 PM
i like ugod and what he stands for and what he represents.. but i keep tryin and tryin but i cant bring myslef to enjoy this album (altho i admit.. "kick azz" is growin on me...sadly)

i actually enjoyed hillside scramblers ALOT more than this.. hillside scramblers had some nice joints here and there and Chip it Chop it wasnt that bad!

fox7jr7
09-06-2005, 09:16 PM
I liked this album. C'mon Show SOME LovE!!!
Its not great but its way better than Street Education.

Stop Carry On
Dance With a Gangsta
Drugs
Bump
Get Down

You haters need to open your ears. Its U-God and its a good album!! His lyrics are better, the beats are pretty good. Im definetly going to buy this CD and you should support U-God of the WU-Tang Clan

Welshkillabee
09-07-2005, 02:24 AM

Stop Carry On
Dance With a Gangsta
Drugs
Bump
Get Down

You haters need to open your ears. Its U-God and its a good album!! His lyrics are better, the beats are pretty good. Im definetly going to buy this CD and you should support U-God of the WU-Tang ClanCo-Sign its a good album and I'm gonna show my support. I think some people made up their mind about this album before even hearing it. He could have had some better beats to spit over and change a few hooks but its all good . Overall a good effort. 1

pablobaluba
09-07-2005, 01:43 PM
where do i get it from....i just heard one song...and I LIKED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck uey haters

num2son
09-07-2005, 03:46 PM

Stop Carry On
Dance With a Gangsta
Drugs
Bump
Get Down

You haters need to open your ears. Its U-God and its a good album!! His lyrics are better, the beats are pretty good. Im definetly going to buy this CD and you should support U-God of the WU-Tang Clan
Crazy at it seems but yeah.

g_flex
09-08-2005, 03:29 AM
this album is indeed growing on me too...its a wrap,drugs,get down,dance with a gangsta,bump, n the song after don kind skit r all nice ....ders sum message here n der in my opinion like "9 of us, only one will wear the crown".......and call it wat u want , i think dat drugs song somewhat relates ta odb n ders a line i 4got which relates to rza....worth buying!!

TeknicelStylez
09-08-2005, 05:23 AM
I'm listenin to it right now, honestly, "I wanted to be like FUCK YALL BABY U'ey'S the man! I KNEW YALL WAS HATING!!" but so far it aint happening....

I think without the abbots guidance U'ey is just mislead. Some people need that figure in your life to just be like "Yo gawd wtf is wrong with you this shit is garbage, now get back in there and do whatchu do". Thats what I would imagine Rza would say.

It's a shame too U'ey's voice is Ill, and he definately got flow look at "knuckleheads" his flow is killer on that track and its got some of my favorite lines "SUCKERS TRIED TO KNOCK ME OUT THE BOX LIKE SKELLAAAAAAY!" :)

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2005, 08:12 AM
I luv the guy....rest of wu too..........yeh i never got to into chats bout u god.......im fuckin happy as a clam an shit...new wu albums! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

dooboy
09-09-2005, 05:28 PM
just got this album and gave it a quick listen and the 1st thing i noticed (if i missed it sorry!) was there was no mention of ODB. not saying he has to mention it but i'm suprised there was no rip shit or anything

lucky arms
09-10-2005, 03:15 PM
This is a 0/5. Worst then Tical 0. U-God needs to go kill himself for real. If the best he can come up with is this HARDCORE garbage, then my only recommendation for him is to end his life.

He is bringing shame to the Clan.

What's truly awful is that he said he's been working on this UTTER SHIT for the last 6 years.

LMAO
That's needlesslly cold U-God's got a certen charm in his raps but saying he should kill himself that's just harsh. It's only music anyway.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-10-2005, 03:18 PM
some people take this rap shit literally and it's sad

JBlaze
09-10-2005, 05:02 PM
shit is wack yo

gave the album to my nephews so they could play ultimate frisbee in the backyard

num2son
09-10-2005, 05:04 PM
shit is wack yo

gave the album to my nephews so they could play ultimate frisbee in the backyard

LOL

Jinemon
09-12-2005, 05:03 AM
1. Blow Yo Mind (Intro) 4/5
2. Its A Wrap (f. Leathaface) Everybody's ok to say that's the best song of the album 5/5
3. Hit'em, Roll Out (f. Leathaface) 4.5/5
4. Get Down - 4/5
5. Don King Speaks To U-God (Skit) no rate...
6. I'm Talking To You / Good idea 4/5
7. Kick Azz 3.5/5
8. Dance With A Gangsta / i like that song 4/5
9. Go Get Pretty Like Me 3/5
10. A long time ago At this point, the album is falling off (what's that hook ???) 0/5
11. Stop 1/5
12. Bump / dirty south ?? 1/5
13. Dedication Skit
14. Drugs 1/5
15. Heart of Stone 3/5
16. Jenny 0/5 Nooooooooo what's that ???

I like the 9 first songs

drangel_jam
09-13-2005, 05:30 PM
drugs! get it?

mastapowerful
09-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Deadly Medley is the best Clan joint I've heard in a long time though.
3/5 seems fair for this album though. Kind of dissappointing though, I used to be a huge U-God supporter, I still am but I'm finding it hard to dissagree with the critism.

drangel_jam
09-13-2005, 05:34 PM
I just bought it, I'm litsening and I'm not impressed. And I'm already in the 11th track. "You don't want to dance" is pretty good.

Dr Zayus
09-15-2005, 09:12 PM
This album rocks. :P Literally, dead honest. If I see it in Sydney I'm buying it.

The Eighth Sonn
09-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Yo, thiz is my personal review of U-God's Mr. Xcitement album.

First of all I wanna say fuck all you haters, dissing U-God! If you don't like his music, then don't listen to it and shut the fuck up.

Unlike so many other Wu-Generals, U-God isn't selling out. He's 100% into his music and that's what makes him so good.

Ok, here we go,

01. Blow Yo Mind (Intro):
This intro is aight. It's actually more like a short track. Beat is pretty nice - produced by DJ Homocide. ?/10

02. It's A Wrap:
This track is also produced by DJ Homocide and it features Leatha Face. This track is a straight banger. Fast beat. Really takes you back to the Redemption album. U-God's lyrics are very nice. Straight to the point. Letha Face is also hot as always! 9/10

03. Hit 'Em Up, Roll Out:
Another track produced by DJ Homocide and featured by Letha Face. The beat is slow and dark. Pretty nice track but not my favourite. 6/10

04. Get Down:
This track is produced by Produkt, and features Boo Kapone, Sqeak Ru and Mc Eiht. The track is pretty nice, but not really a U-God type of track (too much westcoast) - He spits dope lyrics though. Mc Eiht is really hot in this one! 6/10

05. Don King Skit:
Nothing much to say about this skit.

06. I'm Talking To You:
Another track produced by DJ Homocide. Beat is pretty nice but nothin' special. A lil' too much electric guitar. U-God spits some dope lyrics as always though. 5/10

07. Kick Ass:
Produced by Produkt. I really don't like this track at all. 4/10

08. You Don't Wanna Dance:
Track is produced Mike Baiardi. This track is a straight banger. Nice grimey beat, dark piano. U-God is a straight gangsta on this one! 8/10

09. Go Get Pretty Like Me:
This one is also produced by Mike Baiardi. This track is nothin' special. Beat is kinda boring. Nice lyrics though. 5/10

10. A Long Time Ago:
This track is produced by original Wu-element 4th Disciple. This track is sooo hot. Nice kinda futuristic beat. U-God's lyrics are really dope. He's talking about his dad on this one. "Popa was a rollin' stone". Vocals are by a female singer called Ebony Burke - she's really nice! I'm really feeling this track. 9/10

11. Stop (Carry On):
Another track featured by Ebony Burke. Produced by Mike Baiardi. It's more like an R'n'B beat. Shit is nice though. Good lyrics, nice beat. 6/10

12. Bump:
This one is produced by Letha Face. Very nice beats. You can definetely tell that Letha Face did this one. Slow grimey beat. U-God is pretty hot on this one. 6/10

13. Dedication:
Skit about U-God's friend who passed away from an overdose.

14. Drugs:
Typical Letha Face beat (he's also the producer). Nice beat, nice dark piano. I'm really feeling this track. Chorus could be better though. U-God is on fire! 7/10

15. Heat Of Stone:
Another Letha Face. This shit is soo grimey. Very dark slow dark beat. U-God is fuckin' ill on this one. His style takes you back the Redemption album. Bulletproof track! 7/10

16. Jenny:
Last track on the album. Also produced by Letha Face. One of the dopest tracks on this album. Dopest beat! U-God is key rappin' on this one, talking about an old girlfriend. Shit sounds crazy. Very emotional track. You have to lsiten to this one yourself. Can't describe it. 8(almost 9)/10

I know that this album is no Return To The 36 Chambers or OB4CL. But this album is definetely a very solid Wu-Solo. Not as good as his legendary Redemption album, but much better than a lot of other Wu-Solo projects out there. Plus U-God did this one without any help from The Rza (production wise) and no help from any other Wu-Tang Generals. U-God proves that he's able to this shit on his own if he has to.

Another important thing is that you can hear that U-God is REALLY feeling this shit himself (examples are A Long Time Ago & Jenny where you can feel the pain inside of him). His so into his music and nothing can stop him! His style hasn't changed too much since the early days of the Wu, which is a good thing. He's still always straight to the point. Keep doing your shit U-God!

So to everyone out there, buy this album - support U-God!

Peace

The Eighth Sonn

Protection
09-17-2005, 05:45 PM
I need to buy this album, cause I just can't believe it's THAT BAD. Can it?

windwalker
09-17-2005, 06:44 PM
i totally agree with this review
10. A Long Time Ago:
This track is produced by original Wu-element 4th Disciple. This track is sooo hot. Nice kinda futuristic beat. U-God's lyrics are really dope. He's talking about his dad on this one. "Popa was a rollin' stone". Vocals are by a female singer called Ebony Burke - she's really nice! I'm really feeling this track. 9/10

is very underrated track....

i wish gza had more personal songs about his family

Antibody
09-17-2005, 07:04 PM
I want to hear this album, but not sure on it. I hear good reviews and bad. Mostly bad but I want it to be good because U-God is great.

OwnageNinja
09-17-2005, 07:44 PM
LMAO i've never seen such a dickriding post, you've GOT to be u-god's bitch, no one else would dickride like that. That album SUCKS and "A long time ago" is one of the worst songs i've ever heard in my life.

sharpsWORDS
09-18-2005, 01:49 AM
holy fuck, get nice iced up, this album blows. ugod you suck. get on some "raw ima give it to ya" shit

Jinemon
09-18-2005, 02:44 AM
I need to buy this album, cause I just can't believe it's THAT BAD. Can it?
personnaly, i think this album is great, that's not wu-tang style, that's u-god style, he's doing his own shit

The Eighth Sonn
09-18-2005, 02:59 AM
LMAO i've never seen such a dickriding post, you've GOT to be u-god's bitch, no one else would dickride like that. That album SUCKS and "A long time ago" is one of the worst songs i've ever heard in my life.
Fuck you you lil' faggot. I'll kick your fuckin ass! Get the fuck out of here!

M-Eighty
09-18-2005, 04:10 AM
For those who may be a little leary of U-God as of recently, to hear U-God return back to the origins on some "Grimey" shit, U-God's verse on the Think Differently comp. set to drop on the 18th of October is as good as it gets.

Oh yeah...and I think that "Jenny" track on the Mr. Excitment album is the best track on that shit.

bringoutthegimp
09-18-2005, 05:01 AM
this album really is terrible, i guess we can disregard this review anyway since you called redemption "legendary"

pussy-with-teeth
09-18-2005, 06:15 AM
loll

ugod = one of the wackest eva...sorry that how its....just cause hes in the wu, dont means is is heat

ja rule >>>>u god

true story

Sifu Dragon
09-18-2005, 06:58 AM
16. Jenny:
Last track on the album. Also produced by Letha Face. One of the dopest tracks on this album. Dopest beat! U-God is key rappin' on this one, talking about an old girlfriend. Shit sounds crazy. Very emotional track. You have to lsiten to this one yourself. Can't describe it. 8(almost 9)/10

The Eighth Sonn = Jenny

THE W
09-18-2005, 07:37 AM
the album is better than scamblers but thats like saying pig slop is better than cow manuer.

Universal Assassin
09-18-2005, 05:52 PM
More power to you U-God, much love God keep doing what you do and Fuck all the Haters!!!

The Eighth Sonn
09-19-2005, 03:17 AM
And I think we can all start calling you a retard!

The Eighth Sonn
09-19-2005, 03:18 AM
The Eighth Sonn = Jenny
Sifu Dragon = FUCKED UP BITCH!

The Eighth Sonn
09-19-2005, 03:20 AM
And I guess we can all start calling you a retard

The Eighth Sonn
09-19-2005, 03:21 AM
this album really is terrible, i guess we can disregard this review anyway since you called redemption "legendary"
And I guess we can all start calling you a retard

P.S watch U-God's Legend Of A Fallen Soldier and maybe you'll find out what I'm talking about!

THE W
09-19-2005, 10:19 PM
i cant believe 4th disciple made that weak ass beat.

deadlymelody
09-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Ok Golden Arms Redemption was a great album to me but this album is just not good. I'm usually one to post up a nice review of my thoughts on it, but this isnt a good album. Like 3/10.

Prolifical ENG
09-20-2005, 04:45 PM
there is already a review thread for this :{

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=6629

The Eighth Sonn
09-22-2005, 03:42 AM
there is already a review thread for this :{

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=6629
You're fuckin' sherlock holmes or what?

I don't give a fuck about that review! Take a look at it.... how much does it say????

Prolifical ENG
09-22-2005, 08:44 AM

I don't give a fuck about that review! Take a look at it.... how much does it say????

Please dont be inconsiderate to this forum. It is meant to be kept this way. Once more mods are assigned and this place is looked after more closely, the dupilicate posts will be deleted or threads combined.

And yes, not every post in the other thread has one quite like yours with detail and I salute you for that. However, these threads wont always be that way, as in detail review posts all the way through.

abasi
09-22-2005, 09:38 AM
i have to buy this album

basho
09-22-2005, 03:17 PM
I just gave this a cursory listen and i agree with the person who said this album took a major nosedive after the sixth song. Even up to then the only one that really stood out to me was It's a Wrap and I think it was Letha rhyming on the second track.

4-Bar Killer
09-22-2005, 03:57 PM
U-God isnt the best lyricist in the clan, but hes quite good, one of my favorites.. he def stand out on tracks like Itz Yours, Uzi and so on..

stop hating !

MantiZ
09-22-2005, 04:00 PM
he's dope on all clan joints but i gotta admit that most of his solos suck hard...

4-Bar Killer
09-22-2005, 04:29 PM
he's dope on all clan joints but i gotta admit that most of his solos suck hard...
On one hand youre right, but when you listen to Golden Arms its actually a pretty good album.. I think its the same thing with Inspectah Deck, hes imo the best lyricist in the clan, but Uncontrolled Substance could have been alot better, and The Movement was imo horrible ! only had like 1-2 good joints. With Masta Killa its the other way around.. he is imo the weak link in the clan, but "no said date" was an amazing album

But yeah, i think U-God got some of the best verses on the songs where they all spits a verse

TSA
09-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Yo, thiz is my personal review of U-God's Mr. Xcitement album.

First of all I wanna say fuck all you haters, dissing U-God! If you don't like his music, then don't listen to it and shut the fuck up.

Unlike so many other Wu-Generals, U-God isn't selling out. He's 100% into his music and that's what makes him so good.

Maybe he should conside selling out then, cause whatever he's doing now sucks.
It's dumb when people get mad cause other critique a Wu album as bad. If it sucked it sucked, its not "hatin" it's truth. 50 cent has made a better album then this, that's what pisses me off.

WUFAN1993
09-28-2005, 03:00 PM
The Intro should used on the next wu tang album where they all bust on that beat...
The whole CD is that FIRE...My personal fav. tracks 1,3,7,9,10,12,13,14,15,16...cant wait for more, he got me fiendin for more...

WUFAN1993
09-28-2005, 03:04 PM
if u dont like this album then u aint no wu tang fan for sure...yea the old beats are gard but times change shits gotta move on...Get Mathematics No Problem... if this doesnt feed ur need.

num2son
09-28-2005, 05:56 PM

I don't give a fuck about that review! Take a look at it.... how much does it say????:$............the albums sucks.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-28-2005, 06:02 PM
how the fuck is Masta Killa as weak link in da clan?

pablobaluba
10-25-2005, 10:48 AM
i just got the album...and i like it
i think it's better than streetlife and prodigal sunn...albums that came out this year
peace
it's not that bad

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-15-2005, 08:39 AM
THIS IS PROOF BABY UEY HAS SOME FAN BASE OUT THERE
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000AE8GFC/qid=1132062056/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1507776-6617665?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

infamous2702
02-07-2006, 02:23 AM
U-God..hang it up, you fucking blow

Marc051
02-08-2006, 04:29 AM
How about a Leatha Face album with U-God on a couple of tracks instead?

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 04:19 PM
after listening to Mr. Xcitement lately...this shit is really growing on me.

too be perfectly honest im enjoying this more than No Said Date or even Grandmasters

the album in every way is complete and out of recent Wu releases actually gets my head banging through basically the whole album. I feel that No Said Date was tight but I can honestly say i cant listen through the whole album the same with Grandmasters simply because of some songs that were just boring or just simply whack(Last Drink, Digi Warfare, Those Thats Bout It, etc)

i mean shit i couldnt believe it but i actually like the song Bump(even the video, yes the video, is kinda tight lol)

I really think people should pick this album up. Its better than you think. U God has always been like this ya know but what is tight is that i feel he still caters to the few Black people who actually listen to Wu Still(no offense Euros/White folks) but really out of all the wu him, ghost, meth, and maybe Masta still have as tight as a flow that they had pre 97.

i have to say the only whack thing about this album is the Name

peep the album im out.

venex
04-02-2006, 05:00 PM
yeah, I also think mr. excitement is better then GRANDMASTERS....

NOT !

ZUPPO
04-02-2006, 05:45 PM
I do like this cd. It just seems that the people here just dont like U-GOD. I bang my head to it too.

tragedykhadafi12
04-02-2006, 06:01 PM
I havent listened to all of it but I heard a couple songs that were real crazy.

num2son
04-02-2006, 06:05 PM
yeah, I also think mr. excitement is better then GRANDMASTERS....

NOT !

LOL

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-02-2006, 06:47 PM
this has grown on me also, but other than tical 0 this is still the worst wu album in this last two years or so. there are ome good tracks on here, and u-god flows on it but some of the choruses and beats are laughably bad.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-02-2006, 06:49 PM
but what is tight is that i feel he still caters to the few Black people who actually listen to Wu Still(no offense Euros/White folks) .

I'm black and this comment is...what does it mean ya know like elaborate on that because think differently and grandmasters dropped around when this album did and they both destroy this album to me. better than prodigal sunn or streetlife's albums tho.

LIFTID
04-02-2006, 07:20 PM
after listening to Mr. Xcitement lately...this shit is really growing on me.

too be perfectly honest im enjoying this more than No Said Date or even Grandmasters

the album in every way is complete and out of recent Wu releases actually gets my head banging through basically the whole album. I feel that No Said Date was tight but I can honestly say i cant listen through the whole album the same with Grandmasters simply because of some songs that were just boring or just simply whack(Last Drink, Digi Warfare, Those Thats Bout It, etc)

i mean shit i couldnt believe it but i actually like the song Bump(even the video, yes the video, is kinda tight lol)

I really think people should pick this album up. Its better than you think. U God has always been like this ya know but what is tight is that i feel he still caters to the few Black people who actually listen to Wu Still(no offense Euros/White folks) but really out of all the wu him, ghost, meth, and maybe Masta still have as tight as a flow that they had pre 97.

i have to say the only whack thing about this album is the Name

peep the album im out.

THATS IT U GOD!!! this was the last time!

what did we tell you about comin onto this site? we had it written down on PAPER! there was to be no more coming onto www.wutang-corp.com under a different alias in attempts to increase your recent album sales!? what part dont you get!? GOD DAMN IT U GOD!!

jokes. anyways I havent heard it, neither have I heard hillside scramblers, golden arms was doap! the only member slackin on their rhyme game I think is meth!

crass
04-02-2006, 07:32 PM
yeah it took a while to grow on me too. some of the songs are inexcusably wack (kick azz) but a lot of the beats are pretty rocking, even if they're too electronic for my usual liking. it's much better than people give it credit for.

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 07:41 PM
I'm black and this comment is...what does it mean ya know like elaborate on that because think differently and grandmasters dropped around when this album did and they both destroy this album to me. better than prodigal sunn or streetlife's albums tho.

Think Differently is currently in the garbage can

and yes Grandmasters imo is less enjoyable to Uey(lyrically its better but i hate DJ Muggz beats for the most part).

crass
04-02-2006, 07:46 PM
think differently was trash

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 07:47 PM
too me the samples that Wu-Fam/Rza are usin for their beats have gotten "candy" id like to call it. they just dont have that "Umph" to them like they did back in the day. even Fishscale isnt really production wise "Banging" its just that Ghost is just really really tight.

but yeah I think Fishscale = Mr. Xcitement > NSD > Grandmasters

i love all of these albums(think differently is trash) but to me Mr. Xcitement just has the "gully" factor over them

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-02-2006, 08:07 PM
too me the samples that Wu-Fam/Rza are usin for their beats have gotten "candy" id like to call it. they just dont have that "Umph" to them like they did back in the day. even Fishscale isnt really production wise "Banging" its just that Ghost is just really really tight.

i love all of these albums(think differently is trash) but to me Mr. Xcitement just has the "gully" factor over them

nsd, grandmasters and fischscale's beats are candy and not banging? do you have a car system or home stereo system, seriously because this will effect your perception of a beat,

not even considering the artists on the album but production wise think differently destroys mr excitement.

almost every beat on muggs and gza is better than any beat on mr excitement.

oh yeah, the last three tracks on grandmasters, silverbacks, clips of doom and ragu are more gully than anything on u-god's albums.

i mean it's all opinions and i respect yours i just wonder what you mean when you say something is candy gully or bangin.

shit beauty jones>>>>mr. excitement, in my opinion. and i think ghost's soul sound is more 'black' however you want to define that then u-god's synth and rock guitar beats. none of my fam would even give a listen to u-god's shit past the first 20 seconds of tracks but fishscale made fans out of some of my brethren that don't even like wu shit.

THE W
04-02-2006, 08:10 PM

^^thanks for the laughs man :thumbup: im gonna give you a rep.

and no i dont hate u-god i just hate bad music.

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 08:15 PM
edit: directed toward Vay :P wade

^^^whatever you say ;)

but Uey did what he had to do with this album

if it had more promotion i wouldnt be surprised if it outsold Grandmasters or NSD

and Silverbacks is waaaaay overrated the last 3 Tracks of Grandmasters beats overpower GZA's voice and Clipse Of Doom and Ragu are just crack wont argue that but better than the whole album nahhh

but i got a 1000 watt amp with nice sized sub woofers

put it to you this way when people ride with me they want Xcitement

and dude why dont you realize that people didnt talk about Think Differently because it was trash and people dont ever want to admit that even the almighty "G.O.D." rza/gza can make trashy music

and all the hype of Bronze Nazareth bein remotely like RZA back in 93-97 has no taste in hip hop

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 08:16 PM
^^thanks for the laughs man :thumbup: im gonna give you a rep.

and no i dont hate u-god i just hate bad music.

lol i never said people hate U-God but im just bringin light to the album after how many hate threads were made about it.

Im about to actually get Hillside Scramblers now after listenin to this.

and to add some more "laughs" i personally like Leathafase more than Deck at the moment :P(real talk)

PS. you better give me my rep point

racist randy
04-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Ok, I respect your opinion but Mr.Xcitment equal to fishscale? Naw. The album did grow on me a lil' too.
"FISH TANK SHOES JUMPED OUT THE CADDY"

Second Coming
04-02-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't know, I respect all opinions but I don't fuck with Mr. Excitement. Shit is wack as hell to me. I like U-God but I don't like this album at all. The shit is mad corny if you ask me, I think Uey can do better beat-wise and lyrically. I fuck with all the Wu albums that have come out recently more than I fuck with Mr. Excitement except maybe Prodigal Sunn and Streetlife. The album doesn't even compare with either No Said Date or Fishscale as far as I'm concerned cuz it just ain't raw enough. Buts thats my little two cents about that let me quit ramblin on. I am really lookin forward to U-God's next project though. I think his next move might surprise some people. One Love.

PEACE

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 08:46 PM
^^^ to me Fishscale is better due to lyrical content

but i think i have it just too close to give it a simple Fishscale > Mr. Xcitement

i think they are much closer in dopeness than ive given it

i think its like this

Fishscale:

Pros: lyrically dope, plenty of GOOD guest appearances, RAGU

Cons: beats are good but not all of them on the same calibur, 3 Bricks is terrible, Back Like That

Mr. Xcitement:

Pros: "Gully", U-God's flow is impeccable even now, even his singing isnt all that bad compared to the :X turbo charge, Full Album no filler

Cons: bad guest appearances at times, Heart Of Stone might have the worst hook ever, subject matter and lyricism are shakey at times.

overall they are really close but Fishscale is slightly better.

and Think Differently is trash

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-02-2006, 08:51 PM
edit: directed toward Vay :P wade

^^^whatever you say ;)

but Uey did what he had to do with this album

if it had more promotion i wouldnt be surprised if it outsold Grandmasters or NSD

and Silverbacks is waaaaay overrated the last 3 Tracks of Grandmasters beats overpower GZA's voice and Clipse Of Doom and Ragu are just crack wont argue that but better than the whole album nahhh

but i got a 1000 watt amp with nice sized sub woofers

put it to you this way when people ride with me they want Xcitement

and dude why dont you realize that people didnt talk about Think Differently because it was trash and people dont ever want to admit that even the almighty "G.O.D." rza/gza can make trashy music

and all the hype of Bronze Nazareth bein remotely like RZA back in 93-97 has no taste in hip hop

yeah i was bein an ass with that, there are tracks like it's a wrap, roll out, drugs, i'm talking to you, hold on and the one about his pops that are solid and compete with anything on those albums. but then tracks like bump, you don't wanna dance, go get pretty like me (Wtf at this song it's just ridiculous) bring the album down alot. maybe you and your peoples feel those types of tracks, i and mine don't. it's all a matter of taste, and honestly i'm glad wu mcs make music that encompasses all of the different styles and tastes in hiphop, something that some people miss when they want everything to be dark chamber shit.

i don't think bronze competes with rza at all, but he definitely makes nice music, the beat on think differently the song is better than anything on u-god's album, sorry.

and i'm a fan of u-god, golden arms is a favorite of mine, and that track wildstyle is a banga, i wish it was on mr excitement.

i'm about to send uey's manager some beats through his myspace page, straight up. i've got some that fit his style and allow him to differentiate himself from his brothers, but not compromise his identity and integrity.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Think Differently is trash

why tho?

and i fucks with turbo charge, that beat is incredible, i think rza sampled duran duran or boy george or something for that, my pops has the record.

racist randy
04-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Mr. Xcitement is an ass album but it's catchy I cant lie about that. It's a funny album, I get good laughs listening to it. It's not better than Grandmasters even though those last 3 tracks are wack. Not better than No Said Date even though it's not that hot. The only Wu-Tang Clan Group or Solo album it's better than is Trials and Tribulations Of Russel Jones.

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 08:59 PM
why tho?

and i fucks with turbo charge, that beat is incredible, i think rza sampled duran duran or boy george or something for that, my pops has the record.

well im just not into any of the tracks on Think Differently it was just yeah. it was a big weak album to me. The cover might be the worst in history from wu. i listened the whole way through like 5 times over a week and it just got worse.

but anyways Turbo Charge is tight up until the hook....

"Cause its hard! turbo charge! and I'm doing shit my way!
Bon Voyage! Shoalin dodge! nigga I'm going shit my way!
Turbo charge! nigga its hard! cause I'm doing shit my way!
Yes its hard! praise to god! nigga I'm doing shit my way!"

^^^:=)

deadlymelody
04-02-2006, 08:59 PM
I am glad people like the Xcitment album, but it's not the album I'll give a lot of attention to. Doesn't cater to my musical tasted. I'm a huge U-God fan too.

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Mr. Xcitement is an ass album but it's catchy I cant lie about that. It's a funny album, I get good laughs listening to it. It's not better than Grandmasters even though those last 3 tracks are wack. Not better than No Said Date even though it's not that hot. The only Wu-Tang Clan Group or Solo album it's better than is Trials and Tribulations Of Russel Jones.

thats low dude

i think No Said Date is a great album im just not into Masta Killa foreal

and i just dont like Muggz

the albums arent really far behind its just hard with those things in the way.

Masta Killa3
04-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Mr. Xcitement is tryin to be too much like 50

Which results in garbage

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-02-2006, 09:08 PM
well im just not into any of the tracks on Think Differently it was just yeah. it was a big weak album to me. The cover might be the worst in history from wu. i listened the whole way through like 5 times over a week and it just got worse.

but anyways Turbo Charge is tight up until the hook....

"Cause its hard! turbo charge! and I'm doing shit my way!
Bon Voyage! Shoalin dodge! nigga I'm going shit my way!
Turbo charge! nigga its hard! cause I'm doing shit my way!
Yes its hard! praise to god! nigga I'm doing shit my way!"

^^^:=)

when you're drunk and smoked out that doesn't sound near as wack. shit ugodzilla and mr excitement sound pretty good when your bent off some red stripe and sisco.

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Mr. Xcitement is tryin to be too much like 50

Which results in garbage

listen to GRODT and then Mr. Xcitement

stop dissin U-God. he sounds on Mr. Xcitement just like GAR just with different beats

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 09:25 PM
when you're drunk and smoked out that doesn't sound near as wack. shit ugodzilla and mr excitement sound pretty good when your bent off some red stripe and sisco.

ever since Camay i drink Courvoisier(better than Hennessy any day)

but yeah i know what you mean

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 09:48 PM
1. Blow Yo Mind (Intro) - 4/5 good intro

2. Its A Wrap (f. Leathaface) - 5/5 this song is rediculous its really tight

3. Hit'em, Roll Out (f. Leathaface) - 4/5 i think its overrated but its still good

4. Get Down - 4/5 would be higher if it had better guests, hook is really tight

5. Don King Speaks To U-God (Skit) - lol @ U-Tang Clan

6. I'm Talking To You - 3/5 pretty average song

7. Kick Azz - 4/5 i like the beat but the hook is terrrrrrible

8. Dance With A Gangsta - 4/5 once again good song but terrible hook

9. Go Get Pretty Like Me - 5/5 "flossin" type song but i love it

10. A long time ago - 5/5 the vocals are great on this, Uey should work with her more

11. Stop - 4.5/5 im really feeling this song some reason nowadays

12. Bump - 5/5 might be the best song to ever grace BET: Uncut, Beat is fire

13. Dedication Skit - i like this skit as much as Woodrow the Basehead, its deep like that "I dont love the drugs the drugs love me!"

14. Drugs - 5/5 my favorite song on the album great beat

15. Heart of Stone - 2/5 worst hook ever, and what they did to his voice is a crime reminds me of some bullshit Paul Wall

16. Jenny - 4/5 great song and really brings light to some people's relationships good finisher

"Tell Golden Armz to maintain the FORT!"

great album 4.5/5 overall only weak track is Heart Of Stone

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Edit

Rebel_INS
04-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Yea man I bought this album. I think its pretty good, decent but not all good and shit feel me? The production is good and weak in some parts. And yes BUMP is an ill track. I think its worth the pick up. And it IS one of those albums that have to grow on you

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Yea man I bought this album. I think its pretty good, decent but not all good and shit feel me? The production is good and weak in some parts. And yes BUMP is an ill track. I think its worth the pick up. And it IS one of those albums that have to grow on you

yeah i feel you

but some cats just be str8 shittin on this album sometimes

but foreal when i wrote second listen i was serious lol

i think people just want him to sound like Chessboxin/Black Jesus all the time

crass
04-02-2006, 10:38 PM
i like the beat to "a long time ago." it's 4th doing the more synth style of the album, it's pretty good. i like the music to "jenny" too, even if it sounds like an 80s new-wave grade-z jam.

a lot of the faults of the album are the hooks, many of which are awful.

Ironman Starks
04-02-2006, 10:43 PM
i like the beat to "a long time ago." it's 4th doing the more synth style of the album, it's pretty good. i like the music to "jenny" too, even if it sounds like an 80s new-wave grade-z jam.

a lot of the faults of the album are the hooks, many of which are awful.

Heart of Stone has to have the worst hook ive ever heard. Kick Azz is pretty bad but i dont like Dance With A Gangsta either

everything else is pretty good

Wu-Tality
04-03-2006, 06:03 AM
Good you like it

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-03-2006, 07:33 AM
The track 'Drugs' is a classic for me. .Tight beat and an awesome U-God kills it. . .

Antibody
04-03-2006, 11:30 AM
listen to GRODT and then Mr. Xcitement

stop dissin U-God. he sounds on Mr. Xcitement just like GAR just with different beats

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you're saying Mr. Xcitement is better than GRODT, I gotta disgree. Not saying Mr. Xcitement is terrible, I liked some of it when I heard it, but GRODT has tight beats, and 50 wasnt even that bad. Only song I dont like is P.I.M.P.

Grongle
04-03-2006, 02:24 PM
aiint herd the album yet but from what i ear it aint very gd

Ironman Starks
04-03-2006, 04:14 PM
^^^ i was sayin that Xcitement in no way sounds like any of 50's albums

Erquel
04-03-2006, 04:18 PM
there's no way mr. xcitement is better than grandmasters

Ironman Starks
04-03-2006, 04:23 PM
its all subjective but IMO Grandmasters was GZA's weakest album behind Words From the Genius

Mr. Xcitement is raw...its just most people who have gotten into the wu in the past 4 years or so almost always overlook people like Masta/U God/ Deck...simply because of their lack of "classic" material.

Deck being the worst imo(EDIT: the worst as in he has definitely not delivered a "good" but just decent solo album. Uncontrolled Substance is about as good as Immobilarity)

but U-God is raw i just think Mr. Xcitement should have come out in 1999

and GAR should have come out in 96 next to Ironman

4-Bar Killer
04-03-2006, 04:47 PM
I think this album is aight, I actually listen to it quite alot.. But it not near my favorite albums, but definitely too hated on, I liked it. I hope he gets better beats and hooks next time though.. But dont know if any of yall remember it, but he said they had alot of trouble getting samples cleared, and maybe the album would have had a whole other style.. The lyrics hes been putting on his myspace is aight.. I want to see some wu-elements on his next album though. I know 4th disciple produced a track, but a Ins appereance(just a example) would definitely not hurt.. Maybe even cappadonna, I usually like songs which both cappa and uey is on.. But yeah, people really needs to listen it through a few times, its definitely a album that grows on you.. But, I think he wanted to do the album this way, and that is very important for a artist to do so..

Deity Allah
04-03-2006, 04:52 PM
I brought this album the first day it came out and still haven't made it past It's a Wrap and that's track number 2, lol

Ironman Starks
04-03-2006, 07:27 PM
I think this album is aight, I actually listen to it quite alot.. But it not near my favorite albums, but definitely too hated on, I liked it. I hope he gets better beats and hooks next time though.. But dont know if any of yall remember it, but he said they had alot of trouble getting samples cleared, and maybe the album would have had a whole other style.. The lyrics hes been putting on his myspace is aight.. I want to see some wu-elements on his next album though. I know 4th disciple produced a track, but a Ins appereance(just a example) would definitely not hurt.. Maybe even cappadonna, I usually like songs which both cappa and uey is on.. But yeah, people really needs to listen it through a few times, its definitely a album that grows on you.. But, I think he wanted to do the album this way, and that is very important for a artist to do so..

he need to stop beefin with Leathafase:mmmyah:

deadlymelody
04-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Wow at Ironman Starks review

this is like a 2/5 album.

crass
04-03-2006, 07:32 PM
^^^no, leathafase & others need to stop being babies

Machete
04-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Odd because a song popped in my head today from this album. It's grownin on me too. I like it.

poop one
04-03-2006, 08:33 PM
mr x was fucking terrible, imo

i havent given it multiple listens to grow on me, but thats because i have so much better music to listen to...

hillside scramblers was better, but it was pretty trash too, imo

fishscale and no said date are both filthy hot, and i dont know why anyone wouldnt like think differnt, i liked it

wutang4249
04-03-2006, 08:47 PM
come on man? this album was at the most "OK"...but it cant even touch No Said Date, or even Grandmasters......listen 2 gza's lyrics, that album is official

Razorsharp
04-03-2006, 08:50 PM
i have yet to listen to mr. xcitement... and i wont do it... to says its better than No Said Date, you should slap yaself

Rebel_INS
04-03-2006, 09:52 PM
i have yet to listen to mr. xcitement... and i wont do it... to says its better than No Said Date, you should slap yaself
LOL, true that shit. Mr. X is no where near close to ANY wu solo album, but its d-e-c-e-n-t haha

Ironman Starks
04-03-2006, 10:04 PM
come on man? this album was at the most "OK"...but it cant even touch No Said Date, or even Grandmasters......listen 2 gza's lyrics, that album is official

fuck a lyric if some of the songs are bullshit. Gza even tho is lyrically tight most of his words dont even hold the weight that they used to have he sounds old and lethargic now. could be the beats that cause that but its just not as enjoyable.

sorry dude its just my opinion i cant listen to either of those albums without pullin out another cd they just arent that tight dude.

Ironman Starks
04-03-2006, 10:05 PM

No Said Date is average its about as good as LOTLS and slightly better than LDS

Masta Killa is overrated because most of the wu have failed to make good albums in the last 4 years.

they say "Food tastes the best when your starving"....think about that statement

THE W
04-03-2006, 10:54 PM
i guess you've been famished...lol. you think people would've liked MRX better if it came out before NSD?

i took another listen to mr. X thinking maybe i'd like it the second time around......REEEJECTED!

dude that intro cracks me up when he starts going like OOOooooOOOh

4 goods songs on the album

its a wrap
hit em up roll out
im talking to you
stop

the rest of this album is...well...lame. sometimes funny.

it should be against the law for u-god to do a hook for now on. and he doesnt at all sound as dope lyrically on the mic as he did on GAR. the one time where he spits some shit thats as tight as GAR is on "dance with a gangsta".

he's on some cheesy thug rappin shit through most of the album. he does sound like 50 cent(the underground version). he tries to tell stories about his struggle but it makes for some weak rhyming.

but whatever though, if this is your shit, this is your shit.

4-Bar Killer
04-04-2006, 12:39 PM
he need to stop beefin with Leathafase:mmmyah:

yeah, but I'll rather see a u-god/wu-tang member/affiliate track.. Leather Face is aight, but anytime I would rather pick Cappa/INS og any other wu-member instead..

12weLvE
04-07-2006, 10:19 AM
This album grows on you after a few listens, I personally enjoyed it.

Its A Wrap:5/5
Hit'em, Roll Out: 4/5
Get Down - 3.5/5
I'm Talking To You: 4.5/5
Kick Azz: 3/5
Dance With A Gangsta 5/5
Go Get Pretty Like Me 2.5/5
A long time ago: 2.5/5
Stop: 5/5
Bump: 1.5/5
Drugs: 4.5/5
Heart of Stone 3.5/5
Jenny 3/5

Alcryt
04-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Ive heard this album though i aint bought it..yet but this is what i think so far (without letting it grow on me..yet)

Blow Yo Mind - n/a
Its A Wrap - im liking this song 5/5
Hit'em, Roll Out - it sounds alright 4/5
Get Down - its ok.. the chorus eh.. 3/5
Don King - lol n/a
I'm Talking To You - nice sound 5/5
Kick Azz - meh 2/5
You Dont Want To Dance - 3/5
Go Get Pretty Like Me - 3/5
A long time ago - meh 2/5
Stop - another nice one 5/5
Bump - 2/5
Dont Love The Drugs - its ok dont like the chorus 3/5
Heart of Stone - for some reason i really like this song i can never get it out my head 5/5
Jenny - is it me or does this sound like some 80's pop song? 3/5

Its sounds like it could probably grow on me, but i really think u-gods weakness is his hooks/choruses hes always got these weird singing things and it sounds.......bad...most of the time.

Grongle
04-07-2006, 03:45 PM
:( just downloaded it , wish i didnt ...
say no more :(

Mykal86
04-07-2006, 08:14 PM
only like 4 songs from it, the rest I didn't like.

Drugs
Hit 'em Roll Out
Heart of Stone
It's a Wrap

andy_gza
04-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Not a great album, decent tho, and easily has a stronger first half..

7/10

Its a wrap is A fuckin cool track tho...:)

mashqauck
05-05-2006, 12:42 AM
I love u-god

really new style album i'd suppose

great

g_flex
05-05-2006, 01:16 AM
this album shits on lexdiamonds..n tical O. .and trials n tribulations....lols...ders sum good as songs in this album..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-05-2006, 01:17 AM
only like 4 songs from it, the rest I didn't like.

Drugs
Hit 'em Roll Out
Heart of Stone
It's a Wrap

These song are the shit.Drugs a classic fo me.

Ghost Deini
04-15-2007, 02:38 AM
he might have been kicked out of the clan if this came out 7 years ago.

Lmfao ahahahaha

on the real...I downloaded this when it came out cause I was scared to purchase and...i'm glad I did. I always loved U-God on Wu shit, never understood some of the hate he got but this album is fuckin wack IMO. The beats are weird as hell. Like shitty club beats from the year 3000, all electronic soundin n shit. U-God isn't horrible on EVERY verse but alot of his lyrics are wack, talkin about bustin a round and talkin abotuhis balls. Plus his voice/flow just sounds straight up strange on alot of these tracks.

And the hooks...fuckin shit, the hooks are god awful.

Yeah...not recommended...4/10.

racist randy
04-15-2007, 12:44 PM
my review

A long time ago- Shitty Chours, omg stop it! 2.5/5
Song is weak, it's about his dad. He could've did better, I know his dad mad as shit. I'm not interested at all in this track. 3/5

Stop- This is what u-god needs to do when it comes to solo shit. 2/5
I Don't know what this shit was supposed to be. It's weak, who is singing?? This is not what I was expecting from U-God. 3/5
Dance with a gangsta- OK. 4/5 chours fucks it all up.
Hook is wack, the beat got wack too. I'm not feeling this at all. 3/5
Drugs- Omg, he needs chous work. 4/5
Nice concept, but that hook is still wack. 3.5/5
heart of stone- Lmao! Wtf? chours sucks ass. 3.5/5
This is a funny song, this whole album is. 3.5/5
dedication skit-??? its not a song no rating.

Hit em roll out- Needs chours work seriously, good track 4.5/5
This is the best track on the album. U-god is ripping it, lethafase verse lost some flavor since i last heard it. 4/5
get down- ok chours, good song 3.5/5
Shit is wack, U-God sounds like a clown on the intro of the track. 2/5
Its a wrap- hot song, 4.5/5
Song has lost flavor not feeling it as much, it's still average. 3.5/5
Kiss Azz- Shittiest lyrics, 2.5/5
Lyrics are still ASS. 2/5
Don King speaks to u-god - not a song , not a rating.

Jenny- its wack, 1/5
I'm keeping the same rating for this. Can u imagine this nigga in the booth spitting this rhyme? LOL 1/5
blow ya mind- stop using meth lyrics, 2.5/5
Not feeling. 2/5

Talking to you- message is good, u need better beats 3/5
I get the song but IDK i'm just not interested. 3/5
Go get pretty like me- 3/5
This is wack, the hook and lyrics. 1/5
bump- 2.5/5
This is wack too. The video makes Wu look like a bunch of clowns, these are the worst lyrics in years. He should've been suspended from Wu albums for this, this is wack especially that last verse. 1/5

No rza beats at all man. Lyrics are dusty. Letherface shitted on u-god. results=7/10
No Rza beats, No Wu beats at all. This is a shitty album
Beats-3/5
Lyrics-2.5/5
Overall-3/5
This is the wackest wu solo since Trial and tribulations of russel jones ,no they are tied
Still top 3 wack cds.
3)Made In Brooklyn
2)Tical 0: The Prequel
1)Mr. Xcitement

Man My opinion hasn't changed about this album. It's still wack, I was listening to it last night. I think it's gotten worse, but my first review was an ignorant one cause I was real mad at U-God at that time period, I ripped him in a thread I made lol but that was the "Classic Hollow Dartz" Now that I'm more mature i'll review this right. Look at the red.

Alcryt
04-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Ive heard this album though i aint bought it..yet but this is what i think so far (without letting it grow on me..yet)

Blow Yo Mind - n/a
nice beat
Its A Wrap - im liking this song 5/5
still like it 5/5
Hit'em, Roll Out - it sounds alright 4/5
grimey beat 4/5
Get Down - its ok.. the chorus eh.. 3/5
still ok 2.5/5
Don King - lol n/a

I'm Talking To You - nice sound 5/5
really like this song 5/5
Kick Azz - meh 2/5
still meh just boring really
Dance with a gangsta - 3/5
chorus is wack the rest of the song is good imo 3/5
Go Get Pretty Like Me - 3/5
nothing special 2.5/5
A long time ago - meh 2/5
the beat is quite good but thats all 2/5
Stop - another nice one 5/5
still quite like it, not really a fan of songs with singing in them but at least it wasnt u-god this time lol 4/5
Bump - 2/5
lame 2/5
Drugs - its ok dont like the chorus 3/5
chorus still sucks badly, the rest of the song is good 3/5
Heart of Stone - for some reason i really like this song i can never get it out my head 5/5
i like the beat but i really wish u-god wouldnt sing his choruses 4/5
Jenny - is it me or does this sound like some 80's pop song? 3/5
kinda catchy, but i wouldnt listen to this track with people around lol some moments on this album is like u-god wants to be an 80's pop star 2/5

Sorry for copyin you hollow dartz lol, just downloaded the album to see if it was worth buying then noticed i had already reviewed it so i thought id update it in the same way.

I think the problem with this album is u gods wack singing and how he insists todo on every song (especially choruses)

Still love GAR and i really hope his next album is far better than this major let down.

I give the album a 3/5 only cause there are a few good songs.

-The A to the Z-
05-31-2007, 01:16 PM
'Bump' sounds like most of the awful British style shit, channel U style shit.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Still top 3 wack cds.
3)Made In Brooklyn
2)Tical 0: The Prequel
1)Mr. Xcitement

WUT?? Made in Brooklyn wack? yeah, for the last song on the album, but the rest...I don't know, we really don't have the same taste I see, MIB was really a good album overall, better than this one by miles BTW

racist randy
06-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Made in Brooklyn is fucking wack. I played that shit the first day I got it and never played it again.

Come Honor Face
07-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Made in Brooklyn is fucking wack. I played that shit the first day I got it and never played it again.

Damn son! I think that album is 9/10. Bangin! Not classic, but just as good as "No Said Date"

Jeru
07-06-2007, 02:04 PM

Ditto

Suga Duga
07-06-2007, 02:09 PM

not as good as No Said Date, but the album has its moments

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-06-2007, 05:12 PM
c'mon man, at least all 3 wu feat. tracks were great, plus a few bangin' on the side...

MIB ain't wack, man...

num2son
07-06-2007, 09:19 PM

Its like night and day, some think its dope others say its wack.

racist randy
07-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Its like night and day, some think its dope others say its wack.

You can say that. I think it's weak, I was mad as shit rushing to get it then hearing it.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-08-2007, 08:22 PM
It's a shame that he has fallen out with Leatha-Face, they should have made an album together every track together they rip up tracks.

wuswordz95
07-27-2007, 09:02 PM
i bought the cd last week, finally got a chance to listen to it. man the cd is whack. may be at least two decent songs.

One and Only
08-03-2007, 10:43 PM
I never really gave it a chance havn't heard it bump is so horrible. I keep trying to give that track tries but it's not working I've had the album downloaded numerious times and have failed to listen to it. BUT I do enjoy and like U-God more than most people and have Hillside Scramblers which is alright...sometimes and his first one which is nice.

The 13th Jewel
09-24-2007, 10:44 AM
It's a shame that he has fallen out with Leatha-Face, they should have made an album together every track together they rip up tracks.

Dude doesnt get along with anyone does he? U-God is wack, sorry. At least Golden Armz Redemption was decent. I mean we all shouldve known this album was going to be wack just based on the album title alone. This is the problem with U-God compared to all the other members, including the late great ODB: he lacks creativity. He then exercises his frustration on others, based on jealously, because the dude has no style, no substance, nothing about U-God separates himself from the other clansmen.

Ghost? His stream-of-consciousness rhyming style, top notch production, love of soul music incorporated into his album. Rae? Coke-rap, story-telling style, superb lyricist, even when his production isnt so great. ODB? Crazy ass, simple as that. Meth? Laid back, slower rhyiming style, smooth. Rza? Production ace, with faster-paced methaporical rhymes. Masta? Similar to Meth with pace, but doesnt flow in conjuction with beat, but thats not a bad thing, just his style. Gza? Metaphorical raps, faster style, raps in conjuction with beats; lyrics usually have a central theme. INS? Lyrically strong, higher toned voice with moderate pace. U-God? I cant find anything positive about his rhymes, except Wu Forever and everything before, he came off as a strong MC who would captivate your ears, but he seems to lack motivation and creativity since. He doesnt separate himself from the clan like the others.

J.T.S.
09-25-2007, 03:15 PM
U-God's resserected himself bro, listen to Iron God Chamber, and i heard he murders shit on 8 diagrams.
Fair to say U-god can't hold his own without his clan brethren for inspiration.

Maccabee Ridah
10-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Don't feel this album at all!!! No RZA beats, production is pretty weak!!! Letherface outshined U-God totally, so all in all voting for average just cuz It's A Wrap, Hit'em, Roll Out, I'm Talking To You & Drugs!! To make myself clear, those aren't some superior tracks either, just solid, decent tracks but they are above album's level!!

Vote for Average!

P.E.A.C.E.

KLIION JENSEN
10-11-2008, 08:31 AM
i only heard a couple of joints off this album, but i know the majority of the production is some horseshit, Uey needs better beats for his solo joints, he's a brilliant mc, one of my favourite generals, he just needs better beats...

anyone got an e-mail address or something where i can send him a beats donation ??

food for thought
10-11-2008, 10:10 AM
^LOL.

donate that shit to his myspace LOL. sum shit...

Revolution
10-15-2008, 12:35 AM
wack.

Mashallarts
01-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Nah NOBODY can say U-God is whack! He's a deep brotha and one of the sickest dudes in the wu.
However this Album pissed me off major! There I am with the cd in my hand rushin to my car to hear it, so I put the cd in, thinkin I'm gonna hear more stuff like

RRRRRRRRRRAOWAOWOAWOAWOAOWOAWOA IMMA GIVE IT TO YA WIT NO TRIVIAAAA RAW LIKE COCAINE STR8 FROM BOLIVIA...............

an i'm drivin an drivin thinkin WTF ????? CUZ ALL I CAN HEAR IS

IM SORRRYYYY JENNYYYYYYYYYYY...... I LOOOOVE YOU JENNYYYYYY

or whatever the hell it was

DISAPPOINTING

Young Gun
01-10-2009, 04:18 PM
^ Agreed. I'm a big U-God fan and there were some good joints, but U was really off his game on this one. But, Dopium looks promising with Uey rippin 8D, Iron God Chamber and his mixtape for the most part.

andy_gza
04-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Damn, in respect to an earlier discussion, Made in brooklyn is a 6/10 album, where MR Xcitement is 4/10. Either way Tical 0 kills them both.

wuswordz95
04-21-2009, 05:46 PM
its a wrap is a cool song.

YungSunny
04-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Dude doesnt get along with anyone does he? U-God is wack, sorry. At least Golden Armz Redemption was decent. I mean we all shouldve known this album was going to be wack just based on the album title alone. This is the problem with U-God compared to all the other members, including the late great ODB: he lacks creativity. He then exercises his frustration on others, based on jealously, because the dude has no style, no substance, nothing about U-God separates himself from the other clansmen.

Ghost? His stream-of-consciousness rhyming style, top notch production, love of soul music incorporated into his album. Rae? Coke-rap, story-telling style, superb lyricist, even when his production isnt so great. ODB? Crazy ass, simple as that. Meth? Laid back, slower rhyiming style, smooth. Rza? Production ace, with faster-paced methaporical rhymes. Masta? Similar to Meth with pace, but doesnt flow in conjuction with beat, but thats not a bad thing, just his style. Gza? Metaphorical raps, faster style, raps in conjuction with beats; lyrics usually have a central theme. INS? Lyrically strong, higher toned voice with moderate pace. U-God? I cant find anything positive about his rhymes, except Wu Forever and everything before, he came off as a strong MC who would captivate your ears, but he seems to lack motivation and creativity since. He doesnt separate himself from the clan like the others.
Fuck that.

U-God is the fuckin' slang dictator of the wu.

GodFather
04-22-2009, 12:02 AM
u-god aint got his own style?

u must be not listenin---noone else has THAT style of rap--mr excitment is creativity--i like this album

THE W
04-22-2009, 02:17 PM
i need to listen to this again. might feel different about it.

Senator C. Palantine
04-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Album is wack.

U-God is the shit though.

If it wasnt for Wu he would have blown up solo, believe that, faggits.

DRUNKENARTS
09-06-2009, 06:06 PM
i like this album,yes its different and yes u-god is better on wu albums,bt that in no way makes this a bad album,too many peeps stuck in the 90's sound and that aint cuming back, expand ur mind and actually listen to this! its not as good as dopium,but its not the worst solo either,too many god haters out there, 7.5/10