PDA

View Full Version : Rewind the Hand of Time

360beatz
10-11-2008, 04:04 PM
something to sit back and reflect on, this is cruising music enjoy the ride....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=624307&content=songinfo&songID=6965538

today was a good day..

Boss_Digger
10-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Not really my thing im affraid, techincally it was very good! Those piano samps are hipnotic, they draw you in to the point where you dont realise all thats going on in the background!! Good stuff just a bit too trippy for my tastes.

GameOfDeath
10-11-2008, 04:59 PM
I'm feelin the beat. Got that up in the clouds sound to it. I'd definitely say put a little more bass into the mix maybe turn the sample down a little.

360beatz
10-11-2008, 08:33 PM
The bass is being automated from like 80HZ-16HZ thats why you probably don't hear a constant bassline in one frequency. If you listen closely you can also hear how it changes from lowpass,highpass,notch,peak all the way down the spectrum I have the (Type;Freq) automated. I'll probably go back and make another layer where the bass is around 80HZ so you can hear more low end, I don't really see this track being used for rhyming its more like a spoken word piece, but good looks on the feed I was experimenting with automation in the playlist plus using "Live Mode" is underrated in fl studio no need to use the mouse to input patterns in the playlist just hit record and you can control each pattern so its automatically recorded into the playlist speeds up the work flow...

THE MASON
10-12-2008, 01:02 AM
Yo i m feelin this beat, its more of a beat i would just through on to listen too, as an instrumental, i agrees with the spoken word, it would go nice. it sounds like a movie score or something

INF
10-12-2008, 11:36 AM
this one is dope too. Once the MC is done with his biz this could always be further brightened with scratches and shit.

this is gold Schizo. I want this for myself even.

get at me.

peace