PDA

View Full Version : Do you like 50 Cent?

KERZO
10-12-2008, 03:46 AM
hahahaha i noticed this ad-banner on wu-corp just there and it fucking cracked me up...

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=COTc1efihuSvPBDYBRhPMggff-qg0CK2Kg

It was only because we trashed the fiddy diddy forum that it made it so funny......so do you like 50 cent or not?

g_flex
10-12-2008, 08:18 AM
only 50cent blunts....

Killa BB
10-12-2008, 12:11 PM
No... No... No... No, Shorty.

DJMethods
10-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Yeah, BeautiflyB's pretty ill sometimes.

Prolifical ENG
10-12-2008, 10:45 PM
teh 50 cents is fukkin solid have u seen the size of im? E got shot in the fukkin face and his toth stopped it and spat htat twat bk!

food for thought
10-13-2008, 01:04 PM
^ what the fuck ?

Suga Duga
10-13-2008, 01:13 PM
fiddy is ill

Tony Bandana
10-13-2008, 03:04 PM
Spermi you think Barenaked Ladies are Gangsta haha

anyways apparently this track is directed at T.I. ..dope track too.

EsTU_ot4xGQ

Whats todays mathematics? shit ain't addin' up
Get knocked with 10 machine guns only get 12 months
Ooooh weee, don't talk to me, you talk to him, you talkin' to them
I got the best lawyers money can buy
They said they would've got me 10, or maybe 9
I said "How do you explain how homey breeeze?"
They said keep ya mouth shut or you eatin' the cheese

Tony Bandana
10-13-2008, 03:08 PM
teh 50 cents is fukkin solid have u seen the size of im? E got shot in the fukkin face and his toth stopped it and spat htat twat bk!

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

ONNGHHHH

:D

this guy makes my crack custi's look like Harvard Graduates

camron4589
10-13-2008, 04:51 PM
fuck 50

Tony Bandana
10-13-2008, 05:07 PM
i dunno....i honestly think everybody deep down inside has at least 1 fuckin 50 track they like

like cmon.Get Rich Or Die Trying was huge...Massacre had it moments. Guns Come Out and this is 50.

The Soundtrack to the movie was pretty dope. Hustlers Ambition and all that.

Curtis dont know never heard it but i knew when I heard the first 2 lead off singles i knew he was in trouble ? Fully Loaded Clip though i liked.

the first G Unit record was decent

man if you like NY shit and Gangsta shit and good weightlifting drug dealing music then ..sure hez got some goodshit,

i dont hate him ...i gotta be honest. Also even though he over did it. I like how he calls people out on diss tracks and actually mentiones there names. Kick In The Door by Biggie for example was directed at Nas and Rae according to Primo?? could of fooled me

Longbongcilvaringz
10-13-2008, 05:10 PM
2 Niggers In The Front, 2 Niggers In The Back, That's 4 Niggers Riding Strapped, In Grandpa's Cadillac.

Tony Bandana
10-13-2008, 05:20 PM
oh yeah .

one of the hardest tracks ever created .

a home invasion song ...on the flipside i can see how that can turn some people away from him aswell

Bg_Knocc_Out
10-13-2008, 05:28 PM
I like his music, but he's no lyrical genious.

Tony Bandana
10-13-2008, 09:57 PM
speaking of lyricists ...where the fuck iz Eminem ?

its funny when i heard 50 say "its still Shady/Aftermath" on his new track .

cause it really dont feel like its still Shady Aftermath anymore at all .

i predict next summer hell drop a new one ..

supreme M
10-14-2008, 08:49 AM
he actually got some dope verses
on hate it or love he has 2 really dope verses

but alooooooooooot of shitty shit shit

NY_Mami
10-14-2008, 09:09 AM
NOPE

Durag
10-14-2008, 09:15 AM
He was dope on "Guess Whos Back", and "Get Rich or Die Tryin" had its moments, but overall hes pretty wack. And i dunno wtf they were thinkin puttin him in that 'Righteous Kill' movie with DeNiro and Pacino. Hes a pretty shit actor too.

dezmond
10-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Expensive producers & expensive ghostwriters..........

Every 15 year olds idol...........

How could you not love the nigger..

KERZO
10-14-2008, 04:55 PM

that made me laugh dude..you write some funny shyt sometimes...

i dunno....i honestly think everybody deep down inside has at least 1 fuckin 50 track they like

like cmon.Get Rich Or Die Trying was huge...Massacre had it moments. Guns Come Out and this is 50.

The Soundtrack to the movie was pretty dope. Hustlers Ambition and all that.

Curtis dont know never heard it but i knew when I heard the first 2 lead off singles i knew he was in trouble ? Fully Loaded Clip though i liked.

the first G Unit record was decent

man if you like NY shit and Gangsta shit and good weightlifting drug dealing music then ..sure hez got some goodshit,

i dont hate him ...i gotta be honest. Also even though he over did it. I like how he calls people out on diss tracks and actually mentiones there names. Kick In The Door by Biggie for example was directed at Nas and Rae according to Primo?? could of fooled me

Yeah i guessed you were a fiddy fan tony boy..did you spray g-unit on your bulletproof vest cos that would be dope as hell..

2 Niggers In The Front, 2 Niggers In The Back, That's 4 Niggers Riding Strapped, In Grandpa's Cadillac.

wheres the jew then? in the boot,lol

speaking of lyricists ...where the fuck iz Eminem ?

its funny when i heard 50 say "its still Shady/Aftermath" on his new track .

cause it really dont feel like its still Shady Aftermath anymore at all .

i predict next summer hell drop a new one ..

Did'nt he 'Say' that he ws concentrating on his radio show and promoting other artists on his label....i.e making money a more lazier way?

Tony Bandana
10-14-2008, 07:20 PM
hahahahaha ..that waz funny

and actualy you were pretty damn close Sperm Dogg.

actually I spray paited T Unit on my vest .

ONGH

:D