PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts

LadySnowBlood
06-14-2005, 07:05 AM
Jsut wonering to getr aquainted a bit more...
What kind of Martial arts do you practice..
Any black belt in here?

I've been doing taekwondo for about 5 yrs now...
I could kill if I<d miss it.. That<S how bad I need it!

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 07:22 AM
when i was 12 i practice the same thing....i went to brown belt...then i just stop going couse its was a lot of money...

after that i started to learn kung fu.....i was being tought th ediff animal styles..only ones i know are the snake and praying mantis...it was easy for me becouse i already knew martil arts..it was fun.. i went to the 3rd belt then i moved away....

know i just teatch myself street fight...lol

LadySnowBlood
06-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Anybody know the drunken boxing style?

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 07:38 AM
that style looks cool

LadySnowBlood
06-14-2005, 07:43 AM
Drunken style boxing anyone?

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 08:27 AM
monky style

Funk_Dock
06-14-2005, 09:27 AM
drunken monk style

DthAngel
06-14-2005, 10:31 AM
Boxing, Muay Thai, Judo/Jiu Jitsu is my main focus now. Ultimate Fighting type of training basically.
I've also practiced GoJu Ryu Karate, Jeet Kun Do, Wing Chun, Ninjutsu, Kali/Escrima, Wrestling and thats about it I think.

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 10:33 AM
i can kick ur ass

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 10:34 AM
lol j/k

LadySnowBlood
06-14-2005, 10:49 AM
I wouldnt even try to kick his ass! lolll shit!

DthAngel
06-14-2005, 01:38 PM
well i only know the basics to the Karate and Kung Fu that I've practiced. I just did that when i had spare time. The other stuff I've done for about 6 or 7 yrs. There used to be another cat on here that trained in MMA too.
As far as the ass kickin an shit, I don't like to fight unless its sport or competition. I do my best to avoid street fights. I don't need some dude whos ass I just beat to shoot me the next time he sees me or somethin...

GuardianOne
06-16-2005, 03:20 AM
Besides the Kujen Kung-fu technique, i also practice Tiao Hso Ching Breathe Control Technique, Kujen Chung Breathe Control Technique and the Kujen Hsi Breathe Control Technique.
Long before many thought (Kung-fu experts in the monestaries in remote china) it was related to the kung-fu Crane technique, but Kujen is not similar to it.
Kung-Fu is not about fighting, but to preserve the body and enhance well being.
But one major disease that all people who perform Kung-fu is (especially with Breathe Control techniques) is as from 60 years and older , due to the why we control our breath when performing a styles, the heart slows down. Because as we perform Kung-fu at lightening speed (that is at least 7 high kicks per -second) whilst not breathing in for at least 30 sec to 1 minute.
Don't get scared it depends with the Kung-fu style and how you progress (the belts-and Dan's)like if you reach 30th Dan (thats like the speed of light),unfortunately iam only 1st Dan in Kujen.

Ronin
06-16-2005, 03:29 AM
fuck off^^ 7 kicks in 1 second...shut the hell up

bullshit

GuardianOne
06-16-2005, 03:36 AM
Without even stepping down :

High Kick
High horizontal kick
High vertical Kick
High reverse horizontal kick (with back of heel)
High reverse vertical kick (with back of heel)
high reverse kick (with bottom of foot)
Swing inward and strike with heel reverse high kick

This is called Five Picks Of Rice (wutoumidao)

Ronin
06-16-2005, 03:42 AM
yeah and i know the 7 sword styles of the nosemoneky of wutang and i defeated 6 llamas and shaolin monks blindfolded in the crazy monk temple

GuardianOne
06-16-2005, 04:25 AM
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We generally don't have much respect for the Shaolin and Samurai martial art forms and think of them to be much less superior and undeciplined compared to us Taoists. I don't think many can last with one of our taoist monks,let alone the Shentao

Try browsing on the Taoist Monks, or go to Wu-dang Mountain (check the temples there)

Prince Rai
06-16-2005, 04:53 AM
Peace! used to do Southern Praying Mantis, it was good 4 a while, but then went into boxing.
i prefer boxing and want to try and get into it more n more, though i appreciate the philosophical build up dats taught through martial arts, specially shaolin!

CeeDub204
06-16-2005, 08:31 AM
Gracie Jiu Jitsu

GuardianOne
06-27-2005, 02:19 AM
Someone just posted something in relation to this thread, so i just wanted them to see this>

Peace

Wu-Tality
06-27-2005, 07:43 AM
<< running antilope technique

100pr00f
06-27-2005, 07:44 AM
i imitate the kungfu styles in the flicks that i own

thats my style

LikwidSwordz
06-27-2005, 10:27 AM
well i only know the basics to the Karate and Kung Fu that I've practiced. I just did that when i had spare time. The other stuff I've done for about 6 or 7 yrs. There used to be another cat on here that trained in MMA too.
As far as the ass kickin an shit, I don't like to fight unless its sport or competition. I do my best to avoid street fights. I don't need some dude whos ass I just beat to shoot me the next time he sees me or somethin...
Nice man "Ninja Scroll" I LOVED THAT MOVIE. My big brother did Thai boxing and some JKD for about 2 years, and he boxed for like 3 years. He gets mad pretty fast but hes getting better i guess.

P.E.A.C.E.

Big Bad Man
06-27-2005, 11:47 AM
lmfao at the posts in here n Ronins answers.

I dont call myself a martial artist. A martial artist is some1 who honestly expresses himself physically. I call myself a fighter.

I fight muay thai and vale tudo (mma or ultimate fighting for u dummies). I train muay thai, GJJ n boxing. Have also trained lil wrestling till I got takedowns sussed n still use the drills. Done Judo but shit wasnt practical for takedowns in vale tudo so stick to wrestling.

Train people in muay thai, vale tudo, boxing and BJJ (dont exactly have the right to charge money for Royce or Ricksons techniques yet).

Been boxing since I was 5/6, was undefeated at amateur but felt I was more a complete fighter. Started muay thai at 16 n got my "master" kruang ruang 3 years later which is a red band round the bicep to show ur "grade" here in UK. Its a fucked up thing though that degrades pure muay thai as in Thailand your grade is seen by how many fights u had n won only.

I have no respect for martial artists who cant use their shit in real fights to win against tuff mofos. Karate, Ninja, Kung Fu even, might seem mystical n shit but when you find 100th degree black belts lying in a pool of blood coz some fat bouncer just wasted em wit a headbutt n 3 punch combo dont have sympathy. Tell em when they wake up to get real n learn from real fighters.

Why train in something that has no practical use when it matters? Dont be fooled yall by these flying monkey yaha style masters who say they can do so many kicks in 1 minute. If they can, then the pussies prolly havent even grazed you, as 1 thai style knee to the face to some1 who cant defend themselves n donno how to = trip to hospital.

When you really think about martial artists, question their credibility in the real fight game. If they proved they can fight, call them wit u like. Master, martial artist, fighter, witever.

But if they chargin 5 bucks a class n have no titles to show in the CV leave the fuckers now n find some real coaches.

Peace!

Wu-Tality
06-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Bruce Lee would have kicked anyones ass though

Big Bad Man
06-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Bruce Lee would have kicked anyones ass though
In the lightweight division aye.

100pr00f
06-27-2005, 07:08 PM
in most divens....heavy waighters woulnd not see his punches ...he is to fast...and he will crack rips with his kicks....he fought peeps that weaght 200 lbs over his waight...he bullys em....read his bio ....book.....he been in shit loads of fights..

Butter
06-27-2005, 07:27 PM
is 'The Art Of Nerve Blocking' actually possible?

O3EY
06-27-2005, 08:48 PM
I've been into karate for 12 years, I'm only a 3rd. degree black belt though.

Weak
06-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Jeet Kune Do

GuardianOne
06-28-2005, 01:09 AM
I have no respect for martial artists who cant use their shit in real fights to win against tuff mofos. Karate, Ninja, Kung Fu even, might seem mystical n shit but when you find 100th degree black belts lying in a pool of blood coz some fat bouncer just wasted em wit a headbutt n 3 punch combo dont have sympathy. Tell em when they wake up to get real n learn from real fighters.

Peace!
Well i would not explain fo other martial artists, but with my style a real fight would be disasterous for the opponent. For with our style mainly the concept is focused on breaking bones, and pressure points. The last guy i had a fight with i left him with a broken collar bone, a broken rid, and cracked jaw.
But there's this other fight these guys started a s shopping mall (Civic Centre), they were about 30 and we were 3 (my brother-he did karate, and a friend of mine Traz his Rap artist also, but now in Australia)we beat them up that in the end they started throwing bricks (that's Africa for you)

Rebel_INS
06-28-2005, 06:34 AM
Martial Arts is fucken nice but I havent got into it

Wu-Tality
06-28-2005, 07:12 AM
is 'The Art Of Nerve Blocking' actually possible?
I've seen someone do it, you mean that the guy hits the other guy on a few certain points and becomes paralyzed there right?

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 07:26 AM
were u watching the legend with jet li....lol ....it has that style in it

Butter
06-28-2005, 09:36 AM
^^ yeah lol, ive seen it ino ther films, but in this one he gets given a book on it. legend 2 i think. that would be sick to nerve block.

Wu-Taility, yeah thats it, you hit a few points on their body and they become paralyzed there.

Big Bad Man
06-28-2005, 10:47 AM
in most divens....heavy waighters woulnd not see his punches ...he is to fast...and he will crack rips with his kicks....he fought peeps that weaght 200 lbs over his waight...he bullys em....read his bio ....book.....he been in shit loads of fights..
Proof, u seem a cool kid. But dont try lecturin me about Bruce Lee. I was watchin shit like way of the dragon n big boss before I could speak. Speed matters only when power comes with it. He did fight dudes over 200lbs n whooped ass, but thanks to the Gracies (especially ma man Royce) n Bruce's philosophies people have evolved shitloads. Still, a trained n naturally tuff mofo at 140lbs can do any1 at any weight. But 2 tuff mofos with good training, 1 weighin 140 n 1 weighin 200, 200lb guy can only loss the fight by himself outta stupidity.

PS - JKD is not a style. U cant practice JKD. If u learning JKD from some1 u missed the point of Bruce Lee's words in a major way n yer a fool.

JKD is a philosophy - way of the intercepting fist. N that shit doesnt refer to the physical. Its how you adapt the principles to better yourself n flow better when the tide comes in.

Re-read his bio, books, watch his films n shit again. BBM is right.

Peace!

Big Bad Man
06-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Also he wouldnt crack ribs wit his kicks. He never kicked above waist in real fight situations. N if he did he struck wit the foot which cant deliver enough force to crack major bones. He done it coz he got a shin callous learnin to thai block in Thailand :)

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 10:57 AM
see ur talking bout his movies...im talking bout real life,.. movies couldnt pick up his spead nor the power....he was crushing real 800 lbs blocks of ice by kicking them...i have home vids with him kicking 10 guys holden a bg face hight and they would go flying back 10 feet........u must of never seen the fight where he was kicking the basketball player in his face....at 7 ft.................

and i have 25 vids of him homemade...i got em couse i know a student of his.......

trust me u would be supriced what u see in those vids... real fights peeps would come up to him all the time on the sets of is films and chalenge him ...i mean like 300 lbs guys......he would crack thier rips .....

im just telling u what i know....not no films real life peace

Big Bad Man
06-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Im talkin about real life fuck. I seen how gets down too. But if you hink Bruce Lee would even put up a half decent fight with Rickson Gracie, Wanderlei Silva, Emelianenko Fedor, Mark Coleman, Mark Kerr etc; u need to get real dude.

Peace.

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 11:09 AM
get out of here with the fucking ufc fighters...they fucking grappler pussys......getting on the ground trying to manhandle each other.....

mark colmen...he got kicked one time in his head and passed out.....

none of them have speed like lee....they would not touch him...they will just try and take him down.........and when they do he will just crack thier heads.....
jet li woul take all of them at once........

trust me.... they all muscel no skill this guys only been fighting for 5 to 8 years lee 30 ............jet li 38 years

to slow to compete.............trust me

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 11:11 AM
u need to get reall and stop idolizing tv fighters

CeeDub204
06-28-2005, 11:13 AM
see ur talking bout his movies...im talking bout real life,.. movies couldnt pick up his spead nor the power....he was crushing real 800 lbs blocks of ice by kicking them...i have home vids with him kicking 10 guys holden a bg face hight and they would go flying back 10 feet........u must of never seen the fight where he was kicking the basketball player in his face....at 7 ft.................

and i have 25 vids of him homemade...i got em couse i know a student of his.......

trust me u would be supriced what u see in those vids... real fights peeps would come up to him all the time on the sets of is films and chalenge him ...i mean like 300 lbs guys......he would crack thier rips .....

im just telling u what i know....not no films real life peace
the basketball player your talking about is the legendary Kareem Abdul Jabar and he was also in The Game of Death (movie). There is very little home video footage of the two and most of it is Bruce Lee teaching him. They were good friends, I have seen the footage and they dont even go at it, and yes he could kick as high as Kareems face but never hit him. He broke the ice blocks on the set of a movie, they were props, he even mentioned no person would be able to break that many blocks of ice that size. I gotta agree with Big Bad Man, I'm not saying Bruce Lee is no good, or sucked but if Rickson stepped to him it would be a matter of broken bones and loss of breath

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 11:20 AM
im not talking bout the ice from the set.......he use to practes hitting these blocks from his hous....i know what ur taking bout....but i dont think these guys could catch him to fast.....blinding speed..he will lay 2 punches and a kick befor the dude would throw 1 punch and then he would roll out the way..........

i bet u if u would ask any of those fighter today if they think they could win in a fight ...100% would say no........

pluse its the fear ....just his name like if u were going to fight mike tyson.....u would be afraid just to get in the ring

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Im talkin about real life fuck. I seen how gets down too. But if you hink Bruce Lee would even put up a half decent fight with Rickson Gracie, Wanderlei Silva, Emelianenko Fedor, Mark Coleman, Mark Kerr etc; u need to get real dude.

Peace.
a lil agresive dont u think... with fuck part...hey no beef son....lol am i getting to..u

its a afight that no one knows who would win it will never hapen couse he aint around.....

but any way u got any vids on that muay thia fighter...i love the style.....peace

Butter
06-28-2005, 12:03 PM
an often quarrel my and some of my friends have is 'who would win, bruce lee or jackie chan?' i say bruce lee but my friend is adiment that chan would win.

p.s anyone know anything about nerve blocking then? can it be done?

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 12:04 PM
its real in the medical field...but i dont know if u can do it with ur fingers,,,, u can with needels

Butter
06-28-2005, 12:05 PM
im gonna research it now.

how is jujitsu for learning?

Ronin
06-28-2005, 12:46 PM
listen to bbm, hes a mma'ist for gods sake

sure bruce is legendary but theres no doubt alot of mma figheters in pride and ufc would take him now

its like comparing pele to players now, heres mad players as good as him now and better, but for the time he played he was the best

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 12:54 PM
ill kick ur ass

whats up

lol j/p............................

CeeDub204
06-28-2005, 01:24 PM
im not talking bout the ice from the set.......he use to practes hitting these blocks from his hous....i know what ur taking bout....but i dont think these guys could catch him to fast.....blinding speed..he will lay 2 punches and a kick befor the dude would throw 1 punch and then he would roll out the way..........

i bet u if u would ask any of those fighter today if they think they could win in a fight ...100% would say no........

pluse its the fear ....just his name like if u were going to fight mike tyson.....u would be afraid just to get in the ringI dont think the any of the Gracies would ever admit a defeat before fighting, let alone after the fight. And remember a no name Buster Douglas stepped in the ring and knocked Mike Tyson the fuck out name or no name. I see what your saying though, I'm a huge Bruce Lee fan myself. But fighters now are adapted to taking and absorbing the energy from blows as you have mentioned, even with his speed I think Rickson could get in on him with little damage.

Big Bad Man
06-28-2005, 01:32 PM
get out of here with the fucking ufc fighters...they fucking grappler pussys......getting on the ground trying to manhandle each other.....

none of them have speed like lee....they would not touch him...they will just try and take him down.........and when they do he will just crack thier heads.....

trust me.... they all muscel no skill this guys only been fighting for 5 to 8 years lee 30 ............jet li 38 years

1st up, ufc fighters fall in 2 places. Grapplers n strikers. So they not all grappling pussies. Most guys whether they strike or grapple at first evolve n learn everything to be a complete fighter.

2nd the guy who kicked Coleman 1 time on the head was a ufc fighter too ya dick. Pete Williams fae Lions Den. Fluke. Coleman was dehyrdated n talk was that he tried out a cycle of roids n it fucked him. He however went onto win the pride gp n get a nice 400 000 cheque later. Coleman a legend. U donno wit u talkin about n the evidence is seen by ur attempted diss on Coleman.

3rd, actually to defend grapplers even though Ima striker. Ima give u a hostory of the UFC. It was started in 1993 by Rorion Gracie n some business partners to showcase the skill of the Gracie family once and for all. They had been proving shit in Brasil under vale tudo fights (anything goes - real no rules fights which later evolved into mma / nhb for safety reasons). At the time nobody took them serious, till Rorion offered 100 000 to fight any man on the planet in a ring wit no rules or time limits. Nobody challeneged. So they called the likes of Tyson n shit in public but nobody would fight. They went to all the main "dojos" in Cali n some other states to seek out these 100th degree black belt masters, n beat fuck outta them wit a few basics moves like chokes n arm bars in front of their whole army of dumb deaf n blind "students". Go sensei! lol. So they got the rep they wanted in USA n started the UFC. They put in the brother who had never even had a fight, was 6ft tall n weighed only 170lbs to prove that the bigger guy dont always win n show how effective gracie jiu jitsu is. Royce killed every1 in the early years including forcing "the worlds most dangerous man" ken shamrock to tap like a female to a choke.

Anyhow, traditional arts got a kick up the ass n students left their senseis to learn fae the gracies. Grappling changed the wolrd in a way not yet seen since Bruce Lee n surpassed it. Now any1 u see do a armlock, triangle, rear choke n shit is somehow directly influenced by the Gracies. Bruce Lee was always wanna do this shit too, but he was too smart n knew at his size there were too many bigger people of near equal skill who could possibly kill his rep. But at his division he woulda ran riot n I reckon had he been alive today woulda defo influenced vale tudo in a major way.

Im 6ft, 194lbs right now. Run 100m in 10.6ish secs. Go figure? If u mean hand speed fuck that shit. For a punch to be trully effective in transferring all yer weight through the opponent u need a balance of strength n power, exploded through opponent with a good speed. To fast be like a slap. Ask Mike Tyson, most powerful puncher ever in history n I learned that fae him. We would touch him. Hes not a fuckin alien. I wouldnt try take him down. Id prolly try to put him in the clinch, drag him to corner n knee him the face a few times. But I cant diss Bruce. Only u.

Ask Jet Li if hed take all of em. After "cradle to the grave" he told MTV he couldnt even hold a pad for Tito Ortiz, Chuck Liddell n Randy Couture. hahaha. Good actor though. Makes it work.

PS - 80% of his shit is also camera worked n sped up. Ask Sandy Holt, chief instructor for muay thai in England under Master Sken. He done choreography wit him, Jackie Chan etc;

They... I am an "ultimate fighter" u fish. I have skill. 1 of youngest to recieve a "master" grade in muay thai ever in Scotland n UK. But like I said b4 I dont read into belts too much. I look at fight records. I been training since I was a baby. So has most guys who are decent.

Jet Li doesnt train anything for fight reasons. He trains for cameras dude.

Trust me. I may not know everything but when it comes to the fight game n fitness I know my shit. Ronin n co know more about the fight game n have better martial arts knowledge than u kid n they dont even train.

Trust me.

Peace!

CeeDub204
06-28-2005, 01:40 PM
They... I am an "ultimate fighter" u fish. I have skill. 1 of youngest to recieve a "master" grade in muay thai ever in Scotland n UK. But like I said b4 I dont read into belts too much. I look at fight records. I been training since I was a baby. So has most guys who are decent.

Crazy ass Scot, you got any video of yourself. I gotta admit I agree with you 100%

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 01:42 PM

haha yea right...he started traing couse he was poor the gov took him in..at age 5 .none of his skills are for movies...he is a master in 25 fhiting sthles and 10 weapons...his main fighting style if wushu...yea he started to train at age 5 so he could be a movie star....lol.........and his traing is strick....if u were to train the way he did u will be out in 2 days .....dumb ass befor u post need to read up....
ur shit is just talk..no sources straight mouth no need to talk about ufc..i kow the whole history.... my teatcher trains with some of the guys back in the day when it first started.....

pluse they all fight for money...they dont train just to fight ...like jet ...they train to have big house fast cars.......lol

like i said read up befor u throw words from ur mouth lol (fish)

Big Bad Man
06-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Crazy ass Scot, you got any video of yourself. I gotta admit I agree with you 100%
Nah man, few tapes but no way of gettin em digi. Signed to fight my first big pro paid fights n got fucked up 2 year ago, but Im good now. Ill keep u updated. Right now Im kinda a nobody part fae in Scotland. Its an easy sport to blow up in though. Just a case of fightin in the right places under the right people. No politics yet like there is in boxing. God contacts in Cagewarriors organisation n through Royce Gracie so soon as I get my weight right I be all set.

Amateur boxin record is 13 wins n 1 draw. 13 kos. Chucked it for Thai at 16.

Muay Thai n vale tudo undefeated still but only been fed cans for time being. Just being honest.

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 01:49 PM
got any pics of u in action..... or training

Big Bad Man
06-28-2005, 02:04 PM

haha yea right...he started traing couse he was poor the gov took him in..at age 5 .none of his skills are for movies...he is a master in 25 fhiting sthles and 10 weapons...his main fighting style if wushu...yea he started to train at age 5 so he could be a movie star....lol.........and his traing is strick....if u were to train the way he did u will be out in 2 days .....dumb ass befor u post need to read up....
ur shit is just talk..no sources straight mouth no need to talk about ufc..i kow the whole history.... my teatcher trains with some of the guys back in the day when it first started.....

pluse they all fight for money...they dont train just to fight ...like jet ...they train to have big house fast cars.......lol

like i said read up befor u throw words from ur mouth lol (fish)
That right? Fone up Jet Li. Ask the man yoself. Since u in love wit him it be easy to find a contact anyhow.

I can prove it. Ask any1 on here b4 the crash. People like Ronin, Graveyard, Jeru, Muslimah, Esco, Deini, etc etc etc; All the people who matter basically. Im not going outta ma way for u though coz u never gon learn anyhow. N ima enjoy that shit. Im no being hard on either. Im being honest dude. Sooner u realise films are only films, u be better off. In fact u will 1 day Im sure of it. N when u do mind who tried to help u too.

My contacts. Well I got contacts under Royce Gracie, pretty much any1 in Scotland who is decent at muay thai knows me. All my mates are British n Scottish champs in their respective weight categories. The main guy in the biggest organisation in whole of Scotland, 1 of biggest in UK too is my very own coach who taught me what I know now shit. Talkin of muay thai, I got contacts in Scotland, England, Ireland, Thailand, Japan. Umm, USA n Holland.

Fuck, even have some dudes who train under Chute Boxe. Been invited too but my Brasilian Portuguese sucks at moment. Dont have to believe me though. All good. Even have Wanderlei Silvas number. This is how a fone call went wit him...

Me: Wandy, sup man.
Wand: Hello, how r u? who?
Me: Tudo Bem obrigado, Im the big bad man, a fighter from Scotland
Wand: Hhahaha, Good!
Me: Just a message to see if this was ur real number n wish u well for the pride grand prix, kill Arona for me. N rampage, AGAIN. N sakuraba again.
Wand: Hahaha, thank you. Thank you. Arona a bitch. Rampage hsdhsdhdh
Me: Uh?
Wand: *talks to some1* Rampage easy. Sakuraba a sumo fighter.
Me: Hahahaa
Me: Good man. Mon the chute boxe! God bless ya Wand. Peace!
Wand: Uh? Goodbye.

Anyhow. That was funny. N naw Im no givin u Wands number. But if some1 wants to verify it n I trust em Ill give it to em. Peace.

Taskmaster
06-28-2005, 02:19 PM
if your serious and wanna travel to china to study the arts history and language peep this site www.eduasian.com (http://www.eduasian.com)

you can train martial arts from the chinese the real players
visit the REAL shaolin temple
learn the chinese language
teach english over thier for a job
compete in wushu a tortement fight championship

its seems like you need a RACK of money to do the works but i think it would be worth it ....imma try to find a grant to pay for me to go it seems like it would be a spiritual quest id love to do this if anyone knows about usa goverment grants holla at me

Big Bad Man
06-28-2005, 02:22 PM
if your serious and wanna travel to china to study the arts history and language peep this site www.eduasian.com (http://www.eduasian.com/)

its seems like you need a RACK of money to do the works but i think it would be worth it ....imma try to find a grant to pay for me to go it seems like it would be a spiritual quest id love to do this if anyone knows about usa goverment grants holla at me
Get at Rza for grants. lol. Chances are he would go wit u man. He been b4.

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 02:40 PM
That right? Fone up Jet Li. Ask the man yoself. Since u in love wit him it be easy to find a contact anyhow.

I can prove it. Ask any1 on here b4 the crash. People like Ronin, Graveyard, Jeru, Muslimah, Esco, Deini, etc etc etc; All the people who matter basically. Im not going outta ma way for u though coz u never gon learn anyhow. N ima enjoy that shit. Im no being hard on either. Im being honest dude. Sooner u realise films are only films, u be better off. In fact u will 1 day Im sure of it. N when u do mind who tried to help u too.

My contacts. Well I got contacts under Royce Gracie, pretty much any1 in Scotland who is decent at muay thai knows me. All my mates are British n Scottish champs in their respective weight categories. The main guy in the biggest organisation in whole of Scotland, 1 of biggest in UK too is my very own coach who taught me what I know now shit. Talkin of muay thai, I got contacts in Scotland, England, Ireland, Thailand, Japan. Umm, USA n Holland.

Fuck, even have some dudes who train under Chute Boxe. Been invited too but my Brasilian Portuguese sucks at moment. Dont have to believe me though. All good. Even have Wanderlei Silvas number. This is how a fone call went wit him...

Me: Wandy, sup man.
Wand: Hello, how r u? who?
Me: Tudo Bem obrigado, Im the big bad man, a fighter from Scotland
Wand: Hhahaha, Good!
Me: Just a message to see if this was ur real number n wish u well for the pride grand prix, kill Arona for me. N rampage, AGAIN. N sakuraba again.
Wand: Hahaha, thank you. Thank you. Arona a bitch. Rampage hsdhsdhdh
Me: Uh?
Wand: *talks to some1* Rampage easy. Sakuraba a sumo fighter.
Me: Hahahaa
Me: Good man. Mon the chute boxe! God bless ya Wand. Peace!
Wand: Uh? Goodbye.

Anyhow. That was funny. N naw Im no givin u Wands number. But if some1 wants to verify it n I trust em Ill give it to em. Peace.
what a dork,,,,,,,, no im not in love with jet li....i know my history non like u......
im not tlking bout his movies u scottish pig.......read maybe u will know shit...but.U GOT TO MUCH TV ON UR BRAIN. TALKING BOUT UFC...WEAK ass fighters...

and i allready talk to jet... met him twice..... i read his books i know shit.....

also i was here befor u i sing up in 2003 newb...like i said ur straight mouth ...

yea if u know peeps how come u suck so bad...ur a no namer like u said early so stop showing off with ur fake list of contacts.....
u need to read befor u post ...i post facts..

ur shit is just worthless to read....peace out newb

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 02:58 PM
ring ring...

me....hello
bigbadman's mom....hey how is it going down thier with ur frutiy self............(in scotish accent)
me....pretty good how bout u..
bigbadman's mom....im good ..ran out of batteries..so u still want to meet up when im in the states fir bibadmans specil olipics krate tournoment
me ....sure....how is that lil fucker doing...
bigbadman's mom.... he still watching them bruce lee films tring to imitate his style...and his best friend inaginary ufc fighters are here to
me....wow he is still on that shit....
bigbadman's mom.... yea..he is a fat slop now...
me .... o damn... i got to go ..i got jet li on the other line....hey make shure to bring his batman costume when u guys come down ok

bigbadman's mom....ok no proll sexy thing u cya later
me.... ok silly u keep real tight i will see u later.......(imitating her accent)

click

bigbadman's mom.... hello ... u still thier ..i miss u hello

click

Big Bad Man
06-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Lmfao at newb. How can I suck when im undefeated? I aint fought in 2 years coz I been injured ya dick. Freak accident, nuttin to do wit trainin, fightin or nuttin.

Its clear u donno shit wee man. Go back to watchin "the 1" n maybe 1 day u will get a chance to fly kick me 52 times in 10 seconds n transfer a ball of energy into me n kill me. Till then shut up talkin shite. Facts are Jet Li told some1 I know he loves UFC n MMA but could never fight in it coz he too small n would get murdered. Never wanted to kill off yer fantasies though. Keep babblin on if u like but Im done in here. Deleting the subscription n shite coz its like talkin to a baby.

Set up a fight wit me n ur man. I love the fucker, but just to prove a point if he accepted id happily knock him out in honour of u. If u get a legit contact ill send my number n email. He prolly laugh his ass off at u for hours.

Peace.

WWWWWWAAATTTAAA! hahaha.

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 03:02 PM
,,,lol he dosnt like ufc....he hates fighting period......lie isaid read get ur facts straight then come on here and try to show me...but for now
i got some phone calls

peace out gimpy hahahaha

Big Bad Man
06-28-2005, 03:08 PM
1 mo thing.

Buy cradle to the grave on dvd. Watch the makin of it n interviews. See what Jet Li says in his own words. Be prepared though. N dont cry.

100pr00f
06-28-2005, 03:12 PM
i got it i saw it and i dont see anything

GuardianOne
06-29-2005, 02:23 AM
if your serious and wanna travel to china to study the arts history and language peep this site www.eduasian.com (http://www.eduasian.com/)

Or try browsing the wudang temple (Taoist shrines and arts)

WARFACE
06-29-2005, 05:55 AM
Studied alot just from watching old flix and then some:

Aikido
Boxing
Thai Boxing
Kick Boxing
Krav Maga
Jiu Jitsu
Tiger Style (out of practice)

Ronin
06-29-2005, 05:07 PM
100 proof is crying because he cant manage the sacred shaolin 8th diagram pole technique and lick jet lees gooch at the same time

ive read jet li interviews where hes said he woulkdnt really be that good of a fighter in real life, shit in his moves is on cranes anyway

u think in real fights u have bullet time and cranes lifting u over the place?

pride>ufc thats bbms point, ufc is boring, the cage sucks

ShaDynasty
09-01-2006, 06:06 PM
100 proof is crying because he cant manage the sacred shaolin 8th diagram pole technique and lick jet lees gooch at the same time

ive read jet li interviews where hes said he woulkdnt really be that good of a fighter in real life, shit in his moves is on cranes anyway

u think in real fights u have bullet time and cranes lifting u over the place?

pride>ufc thats bbms point, ufc is boring, the cage sucks

so ur sayin jet li is overated? i agree

100pr00f
09-06-2006, 04:19 PM
haha the fighting thread..i loved messing wit those dudes were the hell is ronin at now a days..
i know big bad man still down wit the corp
haha ima have to read over this when i have time
haha

100pr00f
09-06-2006, 04:39 PM
haha

damn...it was fun i got in to bm tho..some things i take back now..like the scotish pig part .....cuz he's my boy haha
yes i know that mma is the shit..but when i mix kung fu with the deadly iron palm
and bjj

ill be unstopable
on flick will put a hurttting on u in a street fight
lol
o well

peace

ShaDynasty
09-06-2006, 05:43 PM
jason statham recently said that ju-jitsu shits on all the other martial arts

ShaDynasty
09-06-2006, 06:07 PM
it does, i cant wait to break someones limb

so a shaolin kung-fu expert for instance could never beat a ju-jitsu nigga?
how much difference is there?
would the kung fu guy have a close fight, or get his ass whupped straight away?

tekunique
09-06-2006, 06:12 PM
fuck that ! shaolin veteran monks will destroy humans. them niggas fly n shit..

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-03/12/xin_4503021214219942191318.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-06-2006, 06:16 PM
fuck that ! shaolin veteran monks will destroy humans. them niggas fly n shit..

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-03/12/xin_4503021214219942191318.jpg
:thumbup:

Bloo
09-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Been training in the shissen karihadi style since about '99. Pretty skilled with a nunchaku now. As for as opponents, I've beaten close to 25 people in tournaments. Some of my favorite battles being with Xianghua, Cervantes de Leon, Kilik, Taki, Voldo, Heishiro Mitsurugi and Yoshimitsu. Let me know if anyone is interested in a one on one. Guarnteed to lose :)

CashRules
09-07-2006, 09:15 AM
I never done proper martial arts, but can use nunchucks quite well, although had a few accidents wi them, like bangin' elbows an back of the head wi them, shit really hurts man, bought some foam ones when i was 16 then when i mastered them i got the 10 inch solid chucks with the 10inch chain, pretty dope with them, been doin them 8 years, do them every couple of days in the back garden, when i get round to it i'll take a vid of me doin them an post it

famenchuan
09-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Been training in the shissen karihadi style since about '99. Pretty skilled with a nunchaku now. As for as opponents, I've beaten close to 25 people in tournaments. Some of my favorite battles being with Xianghua, Cervantes de Leon, Kilik, Taki, Voldo, Heishiro Mitsurugi and Yoshimitsu. Let me know if anyone is interested in a one on one. Guarnteed to lose :)

I'll do some fighting with you. Do you live in NY.

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 11:35 AM
could like a martial art learner beat a boxing learner?

i mean, in boxing u get hands on fighting in terms of sparring real quick,
how would a martial art learner measure up?

famenchuan
09-07-2006, 11:42 AM
could like a martial art learner beat a boxing learner?

i mean, in boxing u get hands on fighting in terms of sparring real quick,
how would a martial art learner measure up?

It's not he art that make you a good fighter it's the person that is learning it. It all depends how hard yor train and if the instructor/trainer that is teaching you is working you hard and pushing you.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Shaolin isnt always the best u know. In Wushu the Wudang style is different than the Shaolin style..i prefer the Wudang.

stak84
09-07-2006, 12:43 PM
boxing and wrestling son, best combo out

fuck a karate

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 12:44 PM
boxing and wrestling son, best combo out

fuck a karate

yooo Stak! I was wondering where u were man! Guess i didn't look good enough :thumbup:

But i don't know man. Think some big ass boxing guy could beat Jet Li of Bruce Lee or some Shaolin monk motherfucker?

ShaDynasty
09-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Shaolin isnt always the best u know. In Wushu the Wudang style is different than the Shaolin style..i prefer the Wudang.

wudang is swords tho no?
if those guys didnt have weapons theyd get fucked up by the shaolin guys

stak84
09-07-2006, 01:13 PM
in a boxing match liddell would lose to Roy Jones, he is not technical
and lacks the hand speed to be a good boxer, in the octagon however,
well i dont know, liddell is primarily a striker and roy jones would own
him easily in that aspect so i dont know

Dirk: Bruce Lee said himself in 1959 that a person with one year
boxing and one year wrestling could defeat someone who has been
practicing karate for 15 years, why do you think wrestlers and ju jitsu
practitioners are so successful in MMA competition is, its because
if you can take someone to the ground and control them, they are
easily beaten

famenchuan
09-07-2006, 01:35 PM
in a boxing match liddell would lose to Roy Jones, he is not technical
and lacks the hand speed to be a good boxer, in the octagon however,
well i dont know, liddell is primarily a striker and roy jones would own
him easily in that aspect so i dont know

Dirk: Bruce Lee said himself in 1959 that a person with one year
boxing and one year wrestling could defeat someone who has been
practicing karate for 15 years, why do you think wrestlers and ju jitsu
practitioners are so successful in MMA competition is, its because
if you can take someone to the ground and control them, they are
easily beaten

Bruce Lee said that because he studied Wing Chun whic is one of the worst kung fu styles to fight with. There are over 300 types of kung fu stlyes. And the good ones are complete meaning they have striking, qinna (Joint locks) and shuai chiao (wrestling techniques). Real kung fu style have suplexes, double and single leg takedowns and all those other wrestling techniques. It just that most instructors dont know them, dont use them therefore do not teach them.

The reason I said wing chun is a bad fighting is because:
first of all it was created by a woman therefore the techniques are not really yhat strong.
Second my instructor respects all styles and he fought and seen many (so have I), many wing chun stylists and out of all them he never fought or seen any of them that was any good.

famenchuan
09-07-2006, 01:48 PM
my boy does tang soo do korean karate and he is tough to spare because he real good at manipulating joints and he got precise striking

That's what I'm saying if your style encompasses all the shit you will be a complete figter and won't have to take two or three different arts to be a complete fighter.

stak84
09-07-2006, 03:05 PM
^your absolutely wrong, thats why pure fighters are not successful
in MMA, you HAVE to crosstrain in many different styles to be a great
fighter, i guarntee if you take the best fighter of any style and put them
in a ring with wanderlei silva or a tito ortiz they would get innihilated

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Jet Li specialized in the following styles:

chang quan (long fist)
dao (broadsword)
gun (staff)
fanzi quan (tumbling fist)
3-section staff
pu dao (horse chopper)And in addition, Jet also studied the following styles (some in more depth than others).

taiji quan (the 5 main styles)
xing yi quan
bagua zhang
jian (straightsword)
qiang (spear)
zui quan (drunken fist)
tang lang quan (mantis fist)
ying zhao quan (eagle claw boxing)
zui jian (drunken sword)
shuang dao (double broadswords)
axe
battle axe
double hooks swords
fork
9 section whip
mace
hammer
talon
trident-halberd
long-handled spear
short cudgel
meteor hammer
rope dartLol, some guys have to much time on their hands.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Bruce Lee is said to have epitomised MMA with his style of fighting.

snapple
09-07-2006, 07:28 PM
word nobody is fucking with bruce lee, and not just cause hes dead lol

dream match

bruce lee vs ali. id pay top dollar to spec that

famenchuan
09-07-2006, 09:36 PM
^your absolutely wrong, thats why pure fighters are not successful
in MMA, you HAVE to crosstrain in many different styles to be a great
fighter, i guarntee if you take the best fighter of any style and put them
in a ring with wanderlei silva or a tito ortiz they would get innihilated

But if you style has all that shit already there you are complete and dont need to cross train.

And fighting in he ring is totally different than fighting in the street. In the street if you go down to the ground you will tear the skin off your body. Trust me I tried it.

famenchuan
09-07-2006, 09:55 PM
no way if im in the street im goona throw your ass on the ground put you in the kamura and snap your arm like a twig

you're right.

You will scrape your whole back up.
One of his freinds might come along and start stomping your face in.

famenchuan
09-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Ground fighting is a great art but the only time I would use it in a street fight is if my opponent happens to take me down I will use one of the escapes or reversals to get back on my feet.

Bloo
09-07-2006, 10:50 PM
I'll do some fighting with you. Do you live in NY.

I was just bullshittin man :) I made that up off of the profile for Maxi from Soul Calibur