PDA

View Full Version : Some Changes Were Made...

12weLvE
10-18-2008, 01:02 PM
Apart from the original 10, I have added 6 more contestants in the battles (Erap, Conz, 7thgrand, Shitao, Yakuzas Krew and High-Def), in order for there to be an even number of contestants for round 2, the semis and the finals. We all know our math and know that 10 contestants in a tournament leaves you with an odd number... Its either 4-8 or 16... In this case we need 16.

* One important rule for these battles... A no show beat has 1 day after the deadline to get it in... if its not in by then, then your opponent automatically advances to the next round!

:b

INF
10-18-2008, 01:10 PM
since you added new ppl then yeah, erase the match ups right now and re do them. imo of course

12weLvE
10-18-2008, 01:31 PM
since you added new ppl then yeah, erase the match ups right now and re do them. imo of course

Thats what I was leaning too... But I came up with something new. Apart from the changes that will be made, I gave the original 9 winners (excluding Schizo-Manic who was a replacement for Famicom):

-Infininity
-GameofDeath
-MF Herbs
-Ozmosis
-Devamps
-Moose
-Complex
-Clymax
and
Technician

a chance to move on to round two...Its kinda like giving you guys privliges for being the original winners... I put all your names in a hat for random picks and 7 of you are going to battle 7 of the late additions.

*Your names are highlighted in green if you were the first 7 drawn out the hat.

So the beat-makers highlighted in green are going to battle 7 of the late addition cats.

According to this the first official match-up will be Devamps v.s Ozmosis...

*Final Match-ups will be posted later on... Start getting them beats ready ASAP!!!*

Sinapse
10-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Really looking forward to all these...should produce some really dope beats. So much talent on the production end in this booth.

Oh and fuck the idea that you have to sound like Wu to get love; looking at that list I see a bunch of winners with really versatile styles. I think people complaining about not winning beat battles just need to make better beats, lol

PEACE

PEACE

12weLvE
10-18-2008, 01:41 PM
Okay I got the last matchups down!!!!

Boss_Digger
10-18-2008, 01:41 PM
7th signing in!! and thanks for the wild card, should be fun

12weLvE
10-18-2008, 02:06 PM
All the matchups are set... you all have a little over a week to get these in... everybody got a Pm.

LEts get this crakin!!

Shitao
10-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Dope!!!