08-31-2005, 07:09 PM
damn shit is getting bad down thier

gun fights and shit ...peeps are going crayzie

i say its time to talk about it

any thing to say about the whole thing

we all should get together and put some money up all from wu tang corp

INF
08-31-2005, 07:37 PM
It tha sign of tha times yo. On tha real though, that money tip is a good idea. Let me sit back an watch this thread be built an I'll jump back in after a bit.

Good thinkin as always Pr00f.

One sign a beef in this thread an it's gonna be that drop of water that makes tha glass overflow. Nuff said.

One.:king:

Gully Reloaded
08-31-2005, 08:02 PM
At least it's Safe and Good to know, No Limit won't be putting out New Records for a While.

JASPER
08-31-2005, 08:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/priestmatthias/non%20photos/Frankenstein-BernieWrightson.jpg

I'll be in a windowless black van with rape tools

Kriszy Substance
08-31-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah...nice thought 100prOOF...good thinking...Im down for pitching in...how could someone go about setting that up? My hubby did something like that for a soldier in Iraq...the soldier had given his watch to a kid over there in Iraq...so my hubby and all his friends from an internet forum pitched in to buy the soldier a new watch for doing such a nice gesture...and the asshole that they sent the money to (who was supposed to buy the watch) straight dissapeared...took the money and ran...so you would have to find a good way to set it up....to make sure it got to the right place.

deadlymelody
08-31-2005, 09:06 PM
It's sick over there. I bet disease spreads like crazy with the water sitting there.

num2son
08-31-2005, 09:11 PM
At least it's Safe and Good to know, No Limit won't be putting out New Records for a While.
OOOh lol

num2son
08-31-2005, 09:14 PM
Its really sad and heart breaking to see the stuff thats going on down there.

They say that the death tool could reach up to the 1,000

The thieves are raiding stores.

Houses and lively hood are lost.

3 months till power is restored!!!!!!!!

I hope help gets to them soon, I wish I could do something to help.

agent10304
08-31-2005, 09:17 PM
At least it's Safe and Good to know, No Limit won't be putting out New Records for a While.hahaha...hmmm...i wonder if lil' romeo can still go down by the lake to think about life and contemplate things at 12 years old?
maybe C-murder will get outta prison at least
well, while they transfer him into another one

i just heard that they dispatched 1500 officers to stop looking for survivors and to put a stop to the looting and already have gotten into gun-fights with armed looters

seeing some cop point a shotgun at some dude with armfuls of clothes he just stole and him dropping them straight into the water is funny shit

but yeah, let me know about a donation, i feel bad for all those familys loosing their homes and jobs and seeing those little kids breaks my heart

100pr00f
08-31-2005, 09:25 PM
if we do it as wucorp we need the owner to set it up we cant go around use wu corp with out permision na mean or get permission.......i mean it aint hard ....to send th emoney to some peeps that need funds to help out... i mean we could pitch in for the second step....

and that is prob seending food and water....once every thing is cleard out down thier they will be asking for food money so some one could set it up with a compony that will be helping out...so we could send are money to them from wutangcorp....its not that we need to be heard of but its nice to know who is sending that amount to them...so we will be reganized

sorry for the spelling.

num2son
08-31-2005, 10:05 PM
seeing some cop point a shotgun at some dude with armfuls of clothes he just stole and him dropping them straight into the water is funny shit

LOL

Crazy
09-01-2005, 06:41 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WEATHER/08/29/hurricane.katrina/top.kat.ani.aug29.525am.gif
Stupid they all have names.. all these Hurricanes.

Just like they're people...

Crazy
09-01-2005, 06:43 AM
/

LadySnowBlood
09-01-2005, 06:56 AM
it really awfull.. that's all I can say...

Crazy
09-01-2005, 07:00 AM
Here is Holland we don't have that problem.
I'm glad I don't live in america. That country is doomed.
http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/supervolcano/supervolcano.html

My advice is to get the hell out of there while you still can.

num2son
09-01-2005, 07:54 AM
Here is Holland we don't have that problem.
I'm glad I don't live in america. That country is doomed.
http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/supervolcano/supervolcano.html

My advice is to get the hell out of there while you still can.

:ouch:

num2son
09-01-2005, 07:56 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WEATHER/08/29/hurricane.katrina/top.kat.ani.aug29.525am.gif
Stupid they all have names.. all these Hurricanes.

Just like they're people...
People can reserve their names to used as a hurrican name. I wonder if this person named katrina is happy now.

Prince Rai
09-01-2005, 09:12 AM
peace n blessings 2 em.. hope they recover soon

Mark
09-01-2005, 09:38 AM
Yeah, it's so sick what happend there. Again NATURE shows human beings can't fuck with water, fire, wind or whatever. It's fucked up. PEACE to all the victims and the people that lost everything.

soul controller
09-01-2005, 10:07 AM
fuck giving cash.. if u wanna help
go their and HELP
cash will only be given to NGO'S and senetors plus multi national corps..

the people who need the CASH NOW
will not recieve it.

good idea, anyone near N/O?
or in?

peace

smo
09-01-2005, 10:08 AM
damn shit! dis fuckin' hurricane destroys da motherland ov jazz! da root ov all styles! hate it!

peace!

SurreaL
09-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Sad...

Mark
09-01-2005, 10:41 AM
CLOSED

Check the thread A moment of silence...