PDA

View Full Version : today was a good-day

agent10304
08-31-2005, 09:47 PM
i didn't win no x-box 360 on every10minutes BUT...
i got tomorrow off at the last minute, have friday off, and the weekend and labor day
and it'll be my last week at this place
then to top it all off, i getta tell my son's stupid ass mom when i pick him up tomorrow that i have the day off and i'm not dropping him off to her mom's and then i'll wait until friday to tell her the same thing just to piss her the fuck off.
whoohooo i don't have to see that ugly ass crack headed bitch and i got 5 days off

oh snap, plus i be hooking up with this fine girl at work boooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyy
she won some cedar point tickets so she's gonna take me AND i won some um...renaissance tickets on the radio today so i'm taking her b/c it's free DUDE

deadlymelody
08-31-2005, 10:16 PM
That's nice to hear Ice Cube.

agent10304
08-31-2005, 10:20 PM
That's nice to hear Ice Cube.
yeah for sure, and make sure you cop my new WestSide Connection C.D. yo, plus go rent the new XXX starring me.
oh and pick up that new Eazy-E c.d. that 'll be hitting b/c i make some money off of that too

Koolish
09-01-2005, 01:53 AM
ice cube, did you use crest whitening strips all over your face?
________
Vaporgenie vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/vapor-genie)

agent10304
09-01-2005, 12:06 PM
well yes, i'm glad you noticed, i was beginning to worry
michael jackson told me what he was using for all the years and it was so simple so i called up crest and BLAM whaddya know, they sent me box after box and now i am the white ice cube