PDA

View Full Version : Gnarls Barkley EP dropping digitally on November 11

claaa7
10-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Article (http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7952/title.gnarls-barkley-to-release-digital-ep)

I love Gnarls Barkley's stuff i'm not sure if this should be in the hip-hop section but who gives a fuck really.. nice with some new remixes of one of the best joints from there latest album.

The Prime Sithesizah
10-23-2008, 11:30 AM
This will possibly be the best album of the year... easily the most creative video, arguably, ever made (Who's Gonna Save My Soul) and everything that has been released is just AMAZING!!! I'm looking forward to this over anything else.. weerrrrr-her-herrrdd!

claaa7
10-23-2008, 03:18 PM
^^ man it's just an EP, consisting of 4 remixes of "Who's Gonna Save My Soul"; a live song and ONE new song. but it's still all good, Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse is a dynamic duo.

The Prime Sithesizah
10-23-2008, 03:24 PM
^^ man it's just an EP, consisting of 4 remixes of "Who's Gonna Save My Soul"; a live song and ONE new song. but it's still all good, Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse is a dynamic duo.

yeah, there's an EP and an LP dropping same time consisting of the same joints, just more on the actual album...!

Chief 'Broom
10-23-2008, 09:49 PM
I didn't realize that song was about James Brown. That's classic.